Author Topic: Kinky Kamali says that he's gonna "crush" Dennis Wolf in Canada.  (Read 3688 times)

Purge_WTF

Kinky Kamali says that he's gonna "crush" Dennis Wolf in Canada.
« on: November 24, 2007, 12:49:57 PM »
  He makes this latest ridiculous claim in his article in the new MuscleMag. I read it last night and practically laughed out loud in the store. Apparently King didn't see the pics of Dennis at the Mr. O. Kamali's gonna get his fat, insulin-filled ass handed to him once again.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
Re: Kinky Kamali says that he's gonna "crush" Dennis Wolf in Canada.
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2007, 12:52:28 PM »
He needs help.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2007, 12:54:02 PM »
http://www.musclememory.com/show.php?c=Montreal+Pro+Championships+-+IFBB&y=2006

When I was at the 2007 ASC, King's arms were some of the biggest there.  Interesting considering that among the pros, he is known for having the worst arms.  They were huge.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2007, 12:54:41 PM »
I think he meant that he's "crushin" on Dennis.  Kamali loves the white meat.  Just ask Chick and TP.

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2007, 12:55:40 PM »
every 2 years, King targets a "hot" pro that all the magazines are talking about.

he attaches himself to them to try to get some of their fame.

Think back to his duels with Ray, Titus, etc.

He's just trying to do it again because muscletech reads the boards, and they know, he doesn't mattter anymore.  he can't take top EIGHT at any scrub show, even canda, perhaps the weakest lineup of them all.

And why the F would Wolf even do canada?  He should do the Arnold and the O.  He's top 5 in the WORLD!  I'd be shocked if he did a scrub show like canada.

King, you're desperate here.
Addicted to the Steal

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2007, 12:55:53 PM »
  He makes this latest ridiculous claim in his article in the new MuscleMag. I read it last night and practically laughed out loud in the store. Apparently King didn't see the pics of Dennis at the Mr. O. Kamali's gonna get his fat, insulin-filled ass handed to him once again.

Man anything for press lol

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2007, 01:49:36 PM »
And why the F would Wolf even do canada?  He should do the Arnold and the O.  He's top 5 in the WORLD!  I'd be shocked if he did a scrub show like canada.

He doesn't even do the Arnolds this year, just the big O. So I'm curious how Kamali plans to crush a guy who won't even be on the same continent? ???

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2007, 08:56:05 PM »
He doesn't even do the Arnolds this year, just the big O. So I'm curious how Kamali plans to crush a guy who won't even be on the same continent? ???

Garlic crusher,,,? Maybe...? ;D
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2007, 09:00:43 PM »

still delusional kamali?

wolf is one of the best right now, you're one of the worst!!!
are you delusional?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2007, 09:02:28 PM »
hah, Shari is desperate for attention so he is attacking the most improved guy of the year. King can't even win a third tier show

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2007, 11:17:53 PM »

haha watch... king will say Wolf chickened out, because he didn't want to do some shitty $10k show in Canada in the middle of the summer, thus fcking up his Olympia preparation.

King, why can't you achieve things on your own?  Why do you always attach yourself to someone who DOES matter, always fall short, and always do it again and again?

Sad.
Addicted to the Steal

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2007, 06:43:56 AM »
Does he still have a sponsor with all the recent bad finishes.  Anyway...he has Barbara.  That's like a lifesaver.
Oh...Monica!

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2007, 06:48:36 AM »
every 2 years, King targets a "hot" pro that all the magazines are talking about.

he attaches himself to them to try to get some of their fame.

Think back to his duels with Ray, Titus, etc.

He's just trying to do it again because muscletech reads the boards, and they know, he doesn't mattter anymore.  he can't take top EIGHT at any scrub show, even canda, perhaps the weakest lineup of them all.

King, you're desperate here.

Truth. He doesn't matter anymore, and he is attempting to start a fued in a desperate stab at being compared to someone that has a much better physique. He's hopin' to get some callouts with Dennis Wolf, when in reality he is in the deep, dark depths in the back of the stage with Lobarede, Jocelyn, Hans Senoir, and Kenny Jones (if he makes a comeback).
Cam ad mi

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2007, 07:12:31 AM »
He's hopin' to get some callouts with Dennis Wolf

Wolf is only doing the O this year.

King cannot qualify.

King isn't worthy of standing on the same stage as wolf.  It's like Jocelyn Peletier standing on the corner talking about how he's going to topple jay Cutler. 

It's a 3rd tier washup (King) trying to be seen near a 1st tier, top 5 O guy (Wolf).

It's pathetic on King's part.  And I hope everyone sees it for what it is - yet another attempt to get spotlight from someone who DOES matter.
Addicted to the Steal

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2007, 07:27:10 AM »
king makes these outrageous claims for one reason only, so people keep talking about him.

i don't see anyone bringing anything new on the physical front. in fact, if the current mr o is anything to go by, it has seriously taken a step backward.

wolf should be the current mr o. no doubt at all about that but, having said that, what's the guy got? he has zero personality and nothing particularly remarkable physique wise. i mean, we had haney with his incredible taper and super thick torso, yates granite hard, freaky and monstrous back, ronnie with th freaky peaked bis, sick back and quads, shredded size beyond human evolution and, as soon as cutler ceases to pretend to be mr o,...dennis wolf :-\ "oh, yeah, that dennis wolf. he had the most...he was really....ummmmm....he was better than jay cutler." ::)

king brings personality if nothing else. he is an excellent stooge and if he ever actually brings a physique to go with his hype, haters will turn into fans in a heart beat.

it's actually a pity that guys with the decent physiques like wolf and martinez don't hype themselves a lot more. i'm sorry but neither one of them has the physicality to just sit back and wait for the love. they need to hustle like kamali and quick, because with jay in the house it's wiiiiiide fuckin open for a personality to step up.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2007, 07:28:14 AM »

When I was at the 2007 ASC, King's arms were some of the biggest there.  Interesting considering that among the pros, he is known for having the worst arms.  They were huge.

Matt, a year or so ago (give or take any amount of time you like as I cannot remember) King quite clearly oiled his biceps up.  They were weak and now they look silly.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2007, 08:08:34 AM »

pic?

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2007, 08:27:14 AM »
Wolf = Great chance to be future Mr. O and has already proven himself as top contender in any show he enters.

Kamali = One time (over 5 years ago) had a slight chance at winning a second tier show.
I

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2007, 08:30:36 AM »
kamali says something to get attention.

you do the work for him by posting and spreading it around the net.

kamali succeeds.

Z

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2007, 10:45:47 AM »
Matt, a year or so ago (give or take any amount of time you like as I cannot remember) King quite clearly oiled his biceps up.  They were weak and now they look silly.
Addicted to the Steal

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2007, 12:06:12 PM »
Wolf is only doing the O this year.

Why?  He should do the ASC... he'd have a decent shot of winning, and it's a pretty big payday.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2007, 12:50:05 PM »

That wouldn't surprise me.  But King's arms were ridiculous in person - about the size of my legs.  Not like that means much, but you get what I'm saying.  ;D  I have one picture which I will post when I get to my home computer.  I saw King talking to Ron after the men's finals were over and his arms were just stupid big.

King is 35 now and only has about a five year window to continue to improve before age beats him.  He really needs to stop talking smack and just deliver finally.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2007, 01:22:11 PM »
if the contest is bbeing kamali will lose to wolf...
he should never beat wolf  ever wolf has superior size and shape...
but if its a contest of sheer head size.. kamali is the victor .. from all angles
choice is an illusion

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2007, 01:29:29 PM »
if the contest is bbeing kamali will lose to wolf...
he should never beat wolf  ever wolf has superior size and shape...
but if its a contest of sheer head size.. kamali is the victor .. from all angles

What if the contest is judged based on forearm puniness?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2007, 01:31:29 PM »
Kamali is a joke.