Author Topic: Arvilla misses the mark by 42 pounds!  (Read 4066 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: Arvilla misses the mark by 42 pounds!
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2007, 09:36:28 PM »
Hsahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa................hahahaa.....hehehehehehehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......................................................hehehe.............................................cough!!!!...............cough!!!!.........a.........aaaa. .......aaaaaaaaahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahha hahaahahahahahahahhhhaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa,,,,.......aaaaaafuck..........................shit...he...hehehehhehafaaffadadadadaagaaahjhajhajhajhajhajhajhahahahahahahaajahjahajhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

;D ditto.  The funny thing is he actually posts that pic like he is proud of it.  You would think he could save the money he gets from collecting bottles and maybe buy a disposable camera and take new pics.  But he can't find anyone who wants to see him half naked.  He improvises by using the dirty window of his trailer.  At least he is creative.  Cue fat pic of me.  The only difference is I know I am fat you for some reason think you are great.  And to help yourself support that thought pattern you put down everyone on here.  Dude you have no clue.  But, you are entertaining.  No one on here takes you seriously except other fuck-ups..

And do you really live in Missouri.  No wonder you are fucked up.  At least I understand the living in a trailer part and not working out.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2007, 10:53:33 PM »

squadfather is a fat bitch who does not have the balls to post clear photos of himself.

his whole identity is in of itself getbig.

if he were to post such photos and everyone were to see the fat bag of shit for what he really is and mocked him more than they do now, he would prolly kill himself.

he only rivals the arvillia's in the depth of his apathy.
b

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2007, 04:08:37 AM »
all this talk must mean you guys look a lot better than Arvilla, post some pictures let's have a look.
:D

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2007, 06:38:52 AM »
SF, do you have any pictures without a bunch of bjects in front of you? in decent lighting? C'mon, just stand relaxed in your kitchen, and have somebody take a picture. It's real easy.
Cam ad mi

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2007, 08:19:46 AM »
If I recall correctly, he was 198 pounds at his first show.

Here was his 2005 prediciton before dieting down:

To say this is old news is an understatement.  You had to research nearly 2 years worth of his posts to find this.  Talk about an obsession.  Damn, did Mikey boy fcuk your momma in the ass then wipe his shitty dick on your favorite power rangers bed sheets or something?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2007, 09:16:16 AM »
;D ditto.  The funny thing is he actually posts that pic like he is proud of it.  You would think he could save the money he gets from collecting bottles and maybe buy a disposable camera and take new pics.  But he can't find anyone who wants to see him half naked.  He improvises by using the dirty window of his trailer.  At least he is creative.  Cue fat pic of me.  The only difference is I know I am fat you for some reason think you are great.  And to help yourself support that thought pattern you put down everyone on here.  Dude you have no clue.  But, you are entertaining.  No one on here takes you seriously except other fuck-ups..

And do you really live in Missouri.  No wonder you are fucked up.  At least I understand the living in a trailer part and not working out.
And you posted this picture pig boy. Were you proud? Oink oink.... btw how was your lonely thx giving lonelyme? Did you daughters eat with you or do they hate you to much?

4thAD

« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2007, 09:54:24 AM »
like i said i wouldn't dream of getting onstage on anything less than 1500mg. of test a week with other stuff thrown in.

Thats the dumbest thing Ive heard about gear use in a long time! 1500mg test EW on stage you would be a fatter bloated mess!

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2007, 10:35:48 AM »

That's the funny part of it all. This fat fuck keeps posting this picture with pride and goes.................... ....."BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO M!!!.............just like some little retarded kid.
     Squadfatter must have it made, I mean his parents must have a nice basement for him to live in,filled with all the video games and food for a lifetime of delusion.
h

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2007, 11:27:11 AM »

That's the funny part of it all. This fat fuck keeps posting this picture with pride and goes.................... ....."BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO M!!!.............just like some little retarded kid.
     Squadfatter must have it made, I mean his parents must have a nice basement for him to live in,filled with all the video games and food for a lifetime of delusion.
Let's bring good ole eric2 back down to planet earth...

" 
   High school was fun. I powerlifted a lot throughout it. I had no problems from anyone in high school. that is to say.........I had one once. I was a freshman and had a senior push me away from a drinking fountain. He said it was for seniors only. I said tough shit and started to drink from it again. He pushed me again and said " have you ever had your ass kicked by a senior?" I said no................"    Have you ever had your ass kicked by a freshman" He started for me and I grabbed him and flipped him to the floor. He got up tried it again, I knocked the snot out of him with one hard punch square to the nose. He grabbed his nose blood poured from it and ran away with his friends. The word soon got out that I was no push over.
    As for chicks I dated girls from other high schools cause they where easy and, I did not have to see them everyday.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2007, 11:39:32 AM »
Thats the dumbest thing Ive heard about gear use in a long time! 1500mg test EW on stage you would be a fatter bloated mess!
prop?

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2007, 01:28:11 PM »
prop?

1500mg a week of PROP, thats freaking insane!

That would be 375mg EOD that almost 1.5 CC that shot  from what I have read about PROP would hurt like hell!

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2007, 01:32:32 PM »
not those fatty- you know better than that.

not dirty glass door pics wearing you mom's tablecloths.

futile attempt at saving face with sub-standard pics displaying is less than a mediocre 'physique'

Would you give the pic request thing a rest? You were better/funnier when you didn't keep falling back on that same old tired line.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2007, 01:45:14 PM »
Would you give the pic request thing a rest? You were better/funnier when you didn't keep falling back on that same old tired line.
the funny thing about it is that he has no picture posted and i do, yet he calls me out, hahahaha, he must be smoking crack.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2007, 01:48:42 PM »
the funny thing about it is that he has no picture posted and i do, yet he calls me out, hahahaha, he must be smoking crack.

Before you didn't need that line though. You used to be able to tear people up (even mods) to really amusing points of anger and rage. I think since posting your pics your creativity on here has suffered that is all. ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2007, 01:53:06 PM »
Before you didn't need that line though. You used to be able to tear people up (even mods) to really amusing points of anger and rage. I think since posting your pics your creativity on here has suffered that is all. ;D
yeah but your credibility increases....BTW all kidding aside do you have any pics posted?

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2007, 02:01:59 PM »
yeah but your credibility increases....BTW all kidding aside do you have any pics posted?

Nope no pics. I don't think I will ever post any either even if I had them. I don't ever rag on other people's physiques either though so I don't think it is terribly relevant. I come here for the jokes and to watch people fuck with each other and to be honest, I have not been able to find a funnier message board anywhere online.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2007, 02:57:07 PM »

not trying to be funny in this instance- being straight up serious.

if you'll notice, squadfather when backed into a corner uses deflection to skirt the issue , side-stepping or just turtles and tries to ignore it all until the fall-out goes away.

i can bust him or anyone else up verbally everyday, each way more humorous and original than the next, but in this instance im trying to get that fat idiot to actually stand up and take accountabiltity for his words.

this will provide me more pleasure in the long run than running him into. the ground any more than i am already capable of.

b

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2007, 08:34:16 PM »
Sign in
Google     Advanced Search
  Preferences

Web  Results 1 - 3 of 3 for sevaste is a fag. (0.12 seconds) 

i just ate around 10 000 calories and you sevaste are the biggest fag on this board, you post your pics every other day, you re a bald homosapian with a massive forehead to boot. Navigation ...
www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=156686.15;wap2 - 3k - Cached - Similar pages

;D ;D

h

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2007, 10:16:26 PM »
Sign in
Google     Advanced Search
  Preferences

Web  Results 1 - 3 of 3 for sevaste is a fag. (0.12 seconds) 

i just ate around 10 000 calories and you sevaste are the biggest fag on this board, you post your pics every other day, you re a bald homosapian with a massive forehead to boot. Navigation ...
www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=156686.15;wap2 - 3k - Cached - Similar pages

;D ;D

ERIC 2 GEMS :

"  Cheesy Another gem : "  I friend of mines dad trained with Bruce Lee back in the 1960's at the University Of Washington in Seattle. He said he was very fast and had some good power for such a little man."   Cheesy

Cheesy    "  reminds me of the time back in 1989 when I bought two whores, one white bitch and one black one. That black sista got on top of me and her hips tilted back and forth so godamn fast and hard she nearly srewed my dick right off at the base before I exploded into my Trojan........."

Shocked Shocked Shocked and the 500 carat diamond :

: No need to post a pic of me do not care to make you happy either. Know this I am 6'2 240 pounds, not like your fat ass. I am a former Marine, also practiced martial arts for years, yes even kicked some ass in a few low grade tournies. Lips sealed

Shocked :High school was fun. I powerlifted a lot throughout it. I had no problems from anyone in high school. that is to say.........I had one once. I was a freshman and had a senior push me away from a drinking fountain. He said it was for seniors only. I said tough shit and started to drink from it again. He pushed me again and said " have you ever had your ass kicked by a senior?" I said no................"    Have you ever had your ass kicked by a freshman" He started for me and I grabbed him and flipped him to the floor. He got up tried it again, I knocked the snot out of him with one hard punch square to the nose. He grabbed his nose blood poured from it and ran away with his friends. The word soon got out that I was no push over.
    As for chicks I dated girls from other high schools cause they where easy and, I did not have to see them everyday.  Roll Eyes

Lips sealed " On any given day with the right timming I could knock the f**k out of anybody on this here fuckin planet. "

HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2007, 10:49:36 PM »
here's mine "big guy", now be a man and post yours, come on sweetie i know you can do it.

u look big dude, but epic angle to hide everything but ur arms and delts.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2007, 04:58:38 AM »
I was 197 (before "carb-up") over 200 lbs on stage for the first show

second show i was 225 lbs (too heavy and not cut enough)..only dieted for 5 weeks
didn't have Larry (LLES) helping me (he moved out of state)

this show in march (national qualifer Seventase...when are you competing on the national level?!?!?)

no clue what ill weigh ...don't care (just wanna be ripped!)

hasn't been an "Arvilla hate thread" in awhile (nice to see you haven't forgot me!)

call in tonite on "GET-BIG-NATION" ...........and get it all outta your systems!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2007, 05:01:30 AM »

looking awesome in that cumshot Mike.