Author Topic: Winstrol vs. Anavar  (Read 10219 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Winstrol vs. Anavar
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2007, 08:48:47 PM »
Var was made for women and kids. IT was specifically made with intent not to influence the HPTA is my understanding.

Here's an example of studies in kids. Notice the low dosage.

Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 1993 Apr;38(4):393-8.
The effects of oxandrolone on the growth hormone and gonadal axes in boys with constitutional delay of growth and puberty.
Malhotra A, Poon E, Tse WY, Pringle PJ, Hindmarsh PC, Brook CG.

Endocrine Unit, Middlesex Hospital, London, UK.

OBJECTIVE: We studied the effects of oxandrolone on serum concentrations of LH, FSH, testosterone, GH, SHBG, DHEAS, IGF-I and insulin in boys with constitutional delay of growth and puberty. DESIGN: Ten boys with constitutional delay of growth and puberty, mean age 13.8 years (range 12.4-15.5) were studied. Twenty-four-hour serum concentration profiles of GH, LH and FSH were constructed by drawing blood samples at 20-minute intervals. Three study occasions over a period of 6 months were chosen to assess hormone concentrations before, during and 6 weeks after a 3-month course of oxandrolone (2.5 mg once daily) therapy. RESULTS: Growth velocity increased during oxandrolone treatment and stayed higher after therapy (pre 3.9 +/- 0.5; on 6.3 +/- 0.8; post 6.4 +/- 0.9 cm/year (mean +/- SEM) two way ANOVA, F = 5.3, P = 0.02). Oxandrolone had androgenic effects, suppressing mean serum LH concentrations from 1.7 +/- 0.3 to 1.1 +/- 0.2 U/I and serum testosterone concentrations from 1.9 +/- 0.6 to 0.8 +/- 0.1 nmol/l. SHBG concentrations were also reduced from 130.9 +/- 14.6 to 30.7 +/- 7.3 nmol/l. Serum GH concentration fell slightly from 5.9 +/- 0.6 to 4.8 +/- 0.5 mU/l. After cessation of treatment, there was a significant 'rebound' in mean 24-hour serum LH (2.6 U/l +/- 0.4) and testosterone concentrations (3.2 +/- 0.9 nmol/l) but no change in serum GH concentrations. SHBG values also rose but not to the same extent as those observed before therapy (82.0 +/- 8.4 nmol/l). There were no statistically significant differences in serum concentrations of FSH, DHEAS, IGF-I and insulin over the study period. In a stepwise multiple regression analysis of factors that might influence the growth rate observed, the 24-hour mean serum testosterone concentration and the treatment (on or off) with oxandrolone were the main influences. The relationship was described by the equation Height velocity = 0.69 (24-hour mean serum testosterone concentration)+1.70 (treatment regimen)+3.37 (adjusted R2 = 0.35, F = 8.39, P = 0.001). CONCLUSIONS: Oxandrolone has an androgenic action as shown by changes in serum LH, testosterone and SHBG concentrations and by the lack of effect on FSH. No effect of oxandrolone on the GH axis was documented. We suggest that the growth promoting effects of oxandrolone are related in part to the mild androgenic effects of the steroid and the growth acceleration following oxandrolone withdrawal may reflect increasing total serum testosterone concentrations and decreasing levels of SHBG and progress in puberty.
Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 1997 Feb;46(2):209-16. Related Articles, Links

Effect of low dose oxandrolone and testosterone treatment on the pituitary-testicular and GH axes in boys with constitutional delay of growth and puberty.

Crowne EC, Wallace WH, Moore C, Mitchell R, Robertson WH, Holly JM, Shalet SM.

Department of Endocrinology, Christie Hospital Trust, Manchester, UK.

OBJECTIVE: To investigate the effect of low dose oxandrolone and testosterone on the pituitary-testicular and GH-IGF-I axes. DESIGN: Prospective double-blind placebo-controlled trial. PATIENTS: Sixteen boys with constitutional delay of growth and puberty (CDGP) with testicular volumes 4-6 ml were randomized to 3 months treatment: Group 1 (n = 5), daily placebo: Group 2 (n = 5), 2.5 mg oxandrolone daily or Group 3 (n = 6), 50 mg testosterone monthly intramuscular injections with assessment (growth, pubertal development and overnight hormone profiles) at 0, 3, 6 and 12 months. MAIN OUTCOME MEASURES: LH and GH profiles (15-minute samples) were analysed by peak detection (Pulsar), Fourier transformation and autocorrelation. Testosterone levels were measured hourly and insulin, SHBG, IGF-I, and IGFBP-3 levels at 0800 h. Statistical analysis was by multivariate analysis of variance for repeated measures. RESULTS: LH and testosterone parameters increased significantly with time in all 16 (LH AUC, P < 0.001; peak amplitude, P = 0.02; number of peaks, P = 0.02; testosterone AUC, P = 0.02; morning testosterone, P = 0.002). In Group 2, however, LH and testosterone parameters decreased at 3 months followed by a rebound increase at 6 and 12 months. SHBG levels were markedly reduced at 3 months (P = 0.006) and a wider range of dominant GH frequencies was present although GH AUC was not increased until 6 months, with an increase in GH pulse frequency but not amplitude. IGF-I levels were increased at both 3 and 12 months. In Group 3, pituitary-testicular suppression was not apparent, but GH levels increased with an increase in GH amplitude at 3 and 12 months. CONCLUSION: Oxandrolone transiently suppressed the pituitary-testicular axis and altered GH pulsatility. Testosterone increased GH via amplitude modulation.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2007, 04:17:39 AM »
Was your Anavar compounded in a pharmacy i.e. not brand name Oxandrin etc? The reason I'm asking, and I could be totally wrong here so correct me if I'm wrong, is that hasn't a lot of the material used by some of the compounding pharmacies been Chinese material? From what I've read about the pharmacy busts in the US I know they had been getting GH and steroid hormones from China. So how can one be sure it's quality material?

As far as what I've used I'm pretty sure as to the quality, not getting too much into why but I'll say it was synthesized in Western Europe and lab tested by some I trust.

In any case all effective steroids are suppressive, we can disagree as to the extent. One of the reasons Anavar has been used in kids is that it doesn't aromatize and therefore doesn't stunt growth (estrogen causes the sealing of the growth plates). And it's effective without being very androgenic. This of course doesn't mean it doesn't suppress the HPTA.

THere was one particular HRT & its main supply that got way greedy and was one of the 1st popped.
THey were ripping off charging for USA GH and selling Chinese.
I'm not aware of others, and the quality of everything I used from them was right up with Legit HG pharma I used outside of the USA. You get a feel for it. I'd be very surprised if the var was fake.

It actually makes for kind of a nervous energy in me. Way different from any other steroid. Hard to describe.
I was most impressed using it alone at the very end of a cycle. (I almost NEVER use a oral only)

Id gone to fast acting shots for about 2months prior, then Var only for about last 2 weeks. Recovery was basically
instant. That ain't normal for me.

If your stuff was tested by a legit lab, its prolly just another example of steroids acting a little different in each user.
Dbol dont bloat me, Anapolon dont hurt my eating one bit....

Got to take "Research" for what it is, egg-heads with no real world steroid use experience.
ANd, bias & agendas.

If I was laying in the intensive burn unit, Id be on more than 7mg of var ed. ;)
The medical clowns have had their heads up their ass about AAS for decades. It didnt change overnight.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2007, 04:36:59 AM »
THere was one particular HRT & its main supply that got way greedy and was one of the 1st popped.
THey were ripping off charging for USA GH and selling Chinese.
I'm not aware of others, and the quality of everything I used from them was right up with Legit HG pharma I used outside of the USA. You get a feel for it. I'd be very surprised if the var was fake.

It actually makes for kind of a nervous energy in me. Way different from any other steroid. Hard to describe.
I was most impressed using it alone at the very end of a cycle. (I almost NEVER use a oral only)

Id gone to fast acting shots for about 2months prior, then Var only for about last 2 weeks. Recovery was basically
instant. That ain't normal for me.

If your stuff was tested by a legit lab, its prolly just another example of steroids acting a little different in each user.
Dbol dont bloat me, Anapolon dont hurt my eating one bit....

Got to take "Research" for what it is, egg-heads with no real world steroid use experience.
ANd, bias & agendas.

If I was laying in the intensive burn unit, Id be on more than 7mg of var ed. ;)
The medical clowns have had their heads up their ass about AAS for decades. It didnt change overnight.

I've had the same observation.  I've had a bunch of nervous energy since I've been on 50mg of Var ED.  It is US pharma grade prescribed by a HRT doc.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2007, 04:43:11 AM »
Yeah, nervous leg, run the mouth... If I weren't White, I'd spontaneously start to Rap... ;D

tjt

• Getbig I
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2007, 01:17:56 AM »
How much of a difference is the the pill verse injecting? It just seems more convenient to swallow the pill.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2007, 06:40:59 AM »
Winny hands down
Agreed. Even better if you can get your hands on real Zambon injectables. Good winny orals are tough to come by. I personally have used Teragon Labs oral winny and have gotten great results with it.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2007, 08:45:42 AM »
THere is now injectable Oxandrin availible in the USA HRT pharmas!
50mg/ml $115.

Be a interesting add to end of a cycle at come off time.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2007, 01:41:41 PM »
50mg/ml $115.

I've always gotten the oral for HRT.  I assume that the injectable is much easier on the liver? 

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2007, 02:34:37 PM »
I've always gotten the oral for HRT.  I assume that the injectable is much easier on the liver? 

IMO liver not a issue at low HRT, or low end of cycle doses for that oral.
 Im interested in the slow steady release of the Inject.
thats where its at for any oral compound except for slamin' shit like Drol, Dbo, Halo, Methyl on top of a Inj base.

IME A Oral only droping dose at very end of a real stoppage of gear is Ok for a final Anabolic for a week or so,

Inj Var is interesting to me there.
ALso many women may be interested.

Inj is much steadier blood level.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2007, 02:45:27 PM »
Agreed. Even better if you can get your hands on real Zambon injectables. Good winny orals are tough to come by. I personally have used Teragon Labs oral winny and have gotten great results with it.
Yep...the Zambon's are fantasic!

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2007, 04:28:08 PM »
Yep...the Zambon's are fantasic!

I would tend to agree if you are comparing to UG garbage, but how can Zambons be any different than stanozolol via a HRT doc?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2007, 07:15:06 PM »
I would tend to agree if you are comparing to UG garbage, but how can Zambons be any different than stanozolol via a HRT doc?

Only thing that can be said is some UG is actually overdosed. But damn little is .
I prefer USA/FDA inspected labs. Their Stan is competively priced even.(And Legal)

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2007, 02:14:12 AM »
50mg/ml $115.

Is it water based?  What is the half life?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2007, 04:35:55 AM »
Is it water based?  What is the half life?

Not sure, Im not going to use any AAS for awhile, Im totally clean and feel fine.
But I can get you the Reps Ph#   &  E-Mail. He's very knowledgable and experienced.
Been on t he scene way back to PowerMedica inception.....

All the HGH & even a couple new ones also available. Starting at $7.5iu (Same old price) This BS about DEA taking all the HGH off the market is BullShit!

There is a SHITLOAD OF BAD INFO HERE ON THESE BOARDS. COMICAL.