Author Topic: Ron Paul for Beach Bum  (Read 916 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Ron Paul for Beach Bum
« on: November 25, 2007, 12:41:53 PM »
I know you don't put much into this, but go to yahoo and search "Ron Paul"  then "Rudy Giuliani"  You'll see there are 18 million more hits for Ron Paul... No biggie because they could all be talking smack about Ron.  Well, put it to the test, hit any page of relevent returns out of the millions and just click through the links on one or two page returns and count how many pages were created in a negative fashion for Ron.  then... haha, check Rudy :)  I do not say this is the be all indicator, that would be foolish, but it's not irrelevant either.  The polls are bullshit in this instance and I believe there are valid reason why the polls are off for the number of people supporting Ron Paul.  Only 1 million more returns for Hillary Clinton than Ron Paul on Yahoo and the negative pages created about her is very high, not so with Ron.  It's interesting to note that the only candidate that has more page returns is Hillary. Obama is third with 8 million less than Ron and all the others aren't even close.  People are passionate about Ron.  Look at this board alone, what other candidate gets pushed like Ron?  NONE!  You all are like, I might vote for this guy or that guy, but several people are adamant about voting Ron Paul... Interesting wouldn't you say?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Ron Paul for Beach Bum
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 01:15:58 PM »
I know you don't put much into this, but go to yahoo and search "Ron Paul"  then "Rudy Giuliani"  You'll see there are 18 million more hits for Ron Paul... No biggie because they could all be talking smack about Ron.  Well, put it to the test, hit any page of relevent returns out of the millions and just click through the links on one or two page returns and count how many pages were created in a negative fashion for Ron.  then... haha, check Rudy :)  I do not say this is the be all indicator, that would be foolish, but it's not irrelevant either.  The polls are bullshit in this instance and I believe there are valid reason why the polls are off for the number of people supporting Ron Paul.  Only 1 million more returns for Hillary Clinton than Ron Paul on Yahoo and the negative pages created about her is very high, not so with Ron.  It's interesting to note that the only candidate that has more page returns is Hillary. Obama is third with 8 million less than Ron and all the others aren't even close.  People are passionate about Ron.  Look at this board alone, what other candidate gets pushed like Ron?  NONE!  You all are like, I might vote for this guy or that guy, but several people are adamant about voting Ron Paul... Interesting wouldn't you say?

lol.  :)  We had this discussion in your myspace thread.  I've already admitted Ron Paul is an internet warrior.  So he rules myspace, yahoo, probably Google, etc.  What does this all mean?  People are talking about him.  You can discount the polls, and it is possible they may be off, but so far the internet buzz hasn't translated into any significant movement at all.   

I think Ron Paul is a good man.  I just don't think he has any shot at all to be president.  I originally said he would quit before or shortly after New Hampshire.  If he keeps throwing darts at his own party, he may quit long before New Hampshire.   

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 06:26:17 AM »
lol.  :)  We had this discussion in your myspace thread.  I've already admitted Ron Paul is an internet warrior.  So he rules myspace, yahoo, probably Google, etc.  What does this all mean?  People are talking about him.  You can discount the polls, and it is possible they may be off, but so far the internet buzz hasn't translated into any significant movement at all.   

I think Ron Paul is a good man.  I just don't think he has any shot at all to be president.  I originally said he would quit before or shortly after New Hampshire.  If he keeps throwing darts at his own party, he may quit long before New Hampshire.   

Please show the discussion link.
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 07:23:47 AM »
Berserker, I like you buddy, but 2 things about your posts piss me off royally...

1) The liberal apologetic nature of your posts
2) The lack of the usage of paragraphs.

Please, for my lowly sake, use paras.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2007, 07:42:05 AM »
Berserker, I like you buddy, but 2 things about your posts piss me off royally...

1) The liberal apologetic nature of your posts
2) The lack of the usage of paragraphs.

Please, for my lowly sake, use paras.
Why would I do anything for your sake?  If you don't like what I spew out, please feel free to not read it!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2007, 09:47:46 AM »
Why would I do anything for your sake?  If you don't like what I spew out, please feel free to not read it!

Just please use paras, reading what you write is giving my eyes fits!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2007, 10:20:05 AM »
Just please use paras, reading what you write is giving my eyes fits!
Don't read it then.  I don't care.  You should stop crying, this is a message board, not Harvard Business Review.  I wade through difficult to read posts by several members here and don't bitch like you are. One member not only runs everything together but also has atrocious spelling, you've never bitched about him which makes me wonder what your purpose is now... Sometimes I do use paragraphs, sometimes I'm lazy and just type away.  If you don't like it, don't read it.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2007, 10:28:46 AM »
Don't read it then.  I don't care.  You should stop crying, this is a message board, not Harvard Business Review.  I wade through difficult to read posts by several members here and don't bitch like you are. One member not only runs everything together but also has atrocious spelling, you've never bitched about him which makes me wonder what your purpose is now... Sometimes I do use paragraphs, sometimes I'm lazy and just type away.  If you don't like it, don't read it.

Maybe it's because I've fallen in love with you and read more of your posts, therefore it's statistically more of an issue? :-*
الاسلام هو شيطانية