Author Topic: ZMA/Deep Sleep  (Read 8322 times)

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Re: ZMA/Deep Sleep
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2007, 11:36:57 AM »
thats good enough info i was just curious...i dont know ive tried a couple things here and there and have been disappointed from most....honest the only things that havent let me down is NO2 Black, ON Whey and Casein protien, and noxplod or super pump 250...other then that im so skeptical about other stuff....i gues my skepticism could keep them reaching full potential but i dont believe that...

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2007, 12:03:13 PM »
Sucks but that is how the supplement game goes in my opinion. Hard not to get excited from an ad or article only to get dissapointed with the end result.

Example: Muscletech

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2007, 12:09:48 PM »
yea its fuckin bullshit how ridiculous their claims can be and how drasticly unrealistic it is...i mean i know that there is a thing called flase advertising but they have their own "so called studies" with the results that may happen about in one out of a million fucking people..its fucking sickening....hey busy not to get off topic but you heard of NIOX by nutrex?  any feedback you got from you and your friends with free samples..i really like MRI no2 black but it is just to expensive but Niox has a good profile and i was wondering about any feedback you may have??

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2007, 12:29:01 PM »
I know u said taking bot tribex and ZMA would be best,but if u had to choose,which would u pik?

davie
It isn't the mountains ah

suckmymuscle

« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2007, 12:36:52 PM »
So is ZMA better than other test increasing products suc as Tribex?

WHat ZMA brand are u guys using??

davie

No supplement boosts testosterone levels for as long as you're taking it. The saponins present in Tribulus Terrestris does cause a short burst of testosterone by increasing the release of luteinizing hormone from the brain, but stores of luteinizing hormone are quickly depleted and then tribulus ceases to raise testosterone.

The only thing that certifiably boosts testosterone levels - as well as GH, insulin and especially somatostatin-C - significantly and keeps it high for as long as you're doing it is eating a high calorie diet, especially one rich in saturated fats. Everything else is pseudo-science. The problem is that a high calorie diet speeds up the ageing process by increasing oxidative stress and saturated fat fucks up your cardiovascular system, so it's a double-edged sword. Make your choice. The best gains you'll ever have in your life will be while eating lots of foods laiden with saturated fats, like bacon, beef, pork and whole eggs.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2007, 12:56:05 PM »
Couple products you guys might want to consider

ITRX by Max Muscle, ZMA blend with valerian root and melatonin (strong shit knocks me out even when Im jacked on ephedrine)

Meditropin by Craig Nutriceuticals (best GH product I've seen on the market)

These products are great for deep sleep and regeneration, and this coming from many many customers I've had buy use and give feedback on.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2007, 02:07:24 PM »
There is no proof that any supplement does what is says. The ZMA study was done in the 90's by none other than Victor Conte (BALCO). I am sure I could dig it up somewhere. Tribs, good luck, there is a lot of ditch grown trib out there.

I go off a lot of practical application with supps. Meaning, try out the products and see what happens. Unfortunatly, my experience with supps is that sometimes that works best and I never get my hopes up so I dont get bummed if it does not work. Just another company making outrageous claims. I have a lot of friends in the industry so get a lot of supps free but I understand people dont have tons of money to blow on supps. Put it this way, I know some of the Tribs and ZMA work for me as my little guy is standing at attention most of the day or get aroused easy.

Plus, I know some older guys in their 40's who do not want HRT, take these products and feel much better in all areas where test is low. Meaning, their wives love them again, recovering better from exercise and not depressed.

you dont have a sweet clue clue what your talking about. what supplements have no proof? seriously do some learning before you spout off.

for example search st jonhs wort AND depression, see how much research there is? most products have research. ala, rhodiola, creatine,lacctoferrin i could think of thousands.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2007, 03:10:19 PM »
you dont have a sweet clue clue what your talking about. what supplements have no proof? seriously do some learning before you spout off.

for example search st jonhs wort AND depression, see how much research there is? most products have research. ala, rhodiola, creatine,lacctoferrin i could think of thousands.

Easy there little guy....

I admit, bad wording on my part and you are right. Lots of studies on certain supps, agree with that. I should have said ZMA and TRIB studies, my bad but there are a majority of supps that are not tested.

Thank you soooo much for educating me, my day is complete now.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2007, 05:06:42 PM »
Easy there little guy....

I admit, bad wording on my part and you are right. Lots of studies on certain supps, agree with that. I should have said ZMA and TRIB studies, my bad but there are a majority of supps that are not tested.

Thank you soooo much for educating me, my day is complete now.

saponins have many effects at modulating hormones, many studies.

magnesium has tons of research

zinc has a ton.

would you like some?

go to pubmed and start reading.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2007, 12:37:12 PM »
since gaba is an inhibitory amino acid/neurotransmitter that doesnt cross the blood brain barrier i cannot explain it other then placebo. dream states are usually related to serotonin, with gaba decreasing dreams in most cases because it fucks up your sleep architecture(the stages). gaba may be good for sleep, but its effects are mostly preripheral, so dreaming should not be an issue.

or,there are gaba receptors thoughtout the body, so you may feel relaxed allowing you to get a deeper sleep without impairing CNS activity. that could allow you to get more REM sleep and dream a little more.

Thanks!