Author Topic: Freakiest synthol arm pic?  (Read 2992 times)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Freakiest synthol arm pic?
« on: November 25, 2007, 10:50:38 PM »

The Wizard

• Getbig III
  • Old School is THE School
Re: Freakiest synthol arm pic?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 12:30:49 AM »
As much as I don't appreciate the Nassar physique, Synthol is playing no part in that arm son.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 03:15:55 AM »
As much as I don't appreciate the Nassar physique, Synthol is playing no part in that arm son.

For starters, don't type in bold, and secondly, if you think Nasser's arms are synthol free, you are a fuckin idiot. I mean, even Nasser admits to his synthol use (and abuse).
No doubt about it...

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 03:17:49 AM »

Hahaha ok "thewizard" you still have a lot to learn.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 03:49:33 AM »
Nasser is getting closer and closer to Claus Dorings level

The Wizard

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2007, 03:58:30 AM »
For starters, don't type in bold, and secondly, if you think Nasser's arms are synthol free, you are a fuckin idiot. I mean, even Nasser admits to his synthol use (and abuse).
I'll be a fuckin idiot then. 1) You have obviously never seen an off season Nassah before or a Synthol arm 2) Why would he use synthol anymore?

The Wizard

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2007, 04:01:37 AM »
Hahaha ok "thewizard" you still have a lot to learn.
Ive probably forgotten more than you have ever learnt

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2007, 04:01:49 AM »
I'll be a fuckin idiot then. 1) You have obviously never seen an off season Nassah before or a Synthol arm 2) Why would he use synthol anymore?

point proven.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2007, 04:01:55 AM »

Hi "bigbobs".

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2007, 04:11:08 AM »

point proven.

not really. there are at least 2 sets of hands holding nasser's left upperarm in place. think of when someone folds their arms together to push out the biceps. now u see how that pic proves nothing.

The Wizard

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2007, 04:14:58 AM »

point proven.
Not Proven at all. See the picture on this link. No way it has synthol in. http://www.svetkulturistiky.cz/images/cms/fotografie/FDBE0233%5B2%5D_1.jpg
Needless to say, he should retire anyway as he has lost his way and looks disgusting.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2007, 04:22:53 AM »
nasser has lost shape in his arm region and some size on his chest. that's a given with age and working out on steroids for 20+ years. but he's still got fantastic legs. calves will always be there.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2007, 04:23:20 AM »

all natural ::)

The Wizard

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2007, 05:23:58 AM »

all natural ::)
When highly pumped yes. You forget that these modern bodybuilders are drugged up freaks and thus do not look like how you might expect. Nasser will never look like this again regardless.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2007, 05:56:47 AM »

Really? I thought he always denied it.

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2007, 06:02:26 AM »
Really? I thought he always denied it.
He has always denied it. Pic do look suspicious but Nasser had SO much more size than most, it could be muscle. Who cares anyway (apart from Bluto), he's history now.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2007, 06:04:43 AM »
trev, such bias judgement. serge nubret is history, but u still talk about him. arnold is history, and so on. some ppl like nasser will last forever and are rightfully talked about for the impression they made on the sport.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2007, 06:17:08 AM »
lol whenever a pic is seen that contains incredible muscle mass the haters will always say "Synthol!"  Greg Valentino's arm looks like it has synthol.  That arm looks nothing like Huge Nasser's in this pic!  Besides, this picture was taken in like 2005/2006, after Nasser's competitive years.  Why would he still be using synthol??

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2007, 06:18:32 AM »
lol whenever a pic is seen that contains incredible muscle mass the haters will always say "Synthol!"  Greg Valentino's arm looks like it has synthol.  That arm looks nothing like Huge Nasser's in this pic!  Besides, this picture was taken in like 2005/2006, after Nasser's competitive years.  Why would he still be using synthol??

It stays in there for years. Look at Flex Wheeler.

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2007, 06:19:33 AM »
trev, such bias judgement. serge nubret is history, but u still talk about him. arnold is history, and so on. some ppl like nasser will last forever and are rightfully talked about for the impression they made on the sport.
Fair dooze - but Nassar didn't really make much of an impression when it comes to looking at HISTORY.

The Wizard

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2007, 06:23:37 AM »
Exactly. Todays bodybuilders have over-developed themselves. You can't blame the young boys and girls here shouting Synthol, but some common sense should be used.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2007, 06:28:04 AM »
Exactly. Todays bodybuilders have over-developed themselves. You can't blame the young boys and girls here shouting Synthol, but some common sense should be used.

Exactly. When a bicep has a peak when the arm is outstretched then synthol is present, yet you deny it.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2007, 06:31:16 AM »
Fair dooze - but Nassar didn't really make much of an impression when it comes to looking at HISTORY.

only because of his back in some of his contests. the rest would measure up to almost anyone in history.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2007, 06:42:01 AM »
his bicpeps have that "triangle" peak, that is ever present even when arm is not flexed :-\

that is the worst look for arms by far