Author Topic: 5 raw eggs 50 grams of sugar half inch slice of butter icecubes pinch of salt  (Read 3212 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
is perfect if you are doing segments of 100 reps. after every 100 reps drink one of these shakes , you get high alkalizing power from the eggs sugar to regain energy to desire to train another 100 rep set and the butter or organic butter for precious omega 3 fats more so in organic butter and pinch of salt, not to  mention probably the best tasting shake you ever had.
A

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
i once tried to drink raw eggs but i couldnt get it away. so disgusting.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i once tried to drink raw eggs but i couldnt get it away. so disgusting.

because you didnt put sugar in it.

why do you think haagen dazs icecream tastes so good its mainly egg yolk and sugar and cream (butter)
A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
WHASSUP NIGGAZZZ!!!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
WHASSUP NIGGAZZZ!!!

you need at LEAST 40 -50 grams of sugar for it to taste good anyless it will just tast weird. wussup my neegas
A

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
because you didnt put sugar in it.

why do you think haagen dazs icecream tastes so good its mainly egg yolk and sugar and cream (butter)

yeah maybe ur right. but my stomach could not handle that im afraid, i already gas like crazy on powder shakes.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
yeah maybe ur right. but my stomach could not handle that im afraid, i already gas like crazy on powder shakes.

dude are you drunk? where did i say add protien powder? just eggs butter ice and sugar and pinch of salt. it tastes just like a french vanilla icecream or better stop being a fool and try it remember I am the master of all times and wont lead you down the wrong path
A

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
hahaha i just said i fart as hell on protein powder shakes, i can only imagine how bad it would be with your shakes Daddy.

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
Did you take your insulin first.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
hahaha i just said i fart as hell on protein powder shakes, i can only imagine how bad it would be with your shakes Daddy.

na thats one of the reason i cut out protien shakes. raw eggs are perfectly absorbable . same with those protien bars i was gettin too much gas. these shakes go down easy

PL
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Did you take your insulin first.

working out has the same effect as insulin shuttling or forcing it into the muscles when there is a real physical need for it. not artificially shooting up and risk looking like a jay cutler
A

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
working out has the same effect as insulin shuttling or forcing it into the muscles when there is a real physical need for it. not artificially shooting up and risk looking like a jay cutler
Agreed takin many drugs in the past would no touch Insulin with a 12 foot barge poll.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
just follow dw's advice and be glad he shares them with you

Z

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Agreed takin many drugs in the past would no touch Insulin with a 12 foot barge poll.

id take an 8 ball of coke to the face before i would touch insulin or heroin or steroids
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
just follow dw's advice and be glad he shares them with you

exactly there should be no second guessing of my intentions . we should conclude i came from the heavens and am only here to inform as the ancient reptilians came down from the heavens to teach us DNA
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
also its best to rotate bodyparts too , to assure there is an even demand for sugars fats and protiens. although you could get ripped theoretically by doing 1000 reps of just curls , the potential for demand and progress is much greater if you spread it over your legs back chest ect more potential for calorie turnover
A

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
i wouldnt drink raw eggwhites. can get salmonella

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i wouldnt drink raw eggwhites. can get salmonella

are you drunk also? where the hell did i say egg whites? they are just protien, eggyolk is where you get your lipids and immune functions and growth potential from. you fools are still stuck on egg whites huh? no offense but that is the stupidest myth of bodybulding of all times. I SAID WHOLE EGGS MY SON you think the reptilians dumped out the egg yolks bitch? no offense but damn i am the ultimate master

plus baking soda will cure anything in the stomach along with apple cider vinager
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
this song kicks all kinds of ass, this is the kind of song to drink your shakes too and do a set of squats or pushups

A

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
thats not all he's pinching?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
this song kicks all kinds of ass, this is the kind of song to drink your shakes too and do a set of squats or pushups

daddypaddy do you know anything about working in a office as a salesmanager? I have plans on expanding my business in the us. We could use some recruits over there. I sell construction hammers like these, you will also have to load them in to the trucks with a machine. Where do you live?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
daddypaddy do you know anything about working in a office as a salesmanager? I have plans on expanding my business in the us. We could use some recruits over there. I sell construction hammers like these, you will also have to load them in to the trucks with a machine. Where do you live?

i dont work in construction but i am a carpenter i mainly use drills and screws instead of hammers and nails because nails tend to work there way out of the wood and they are harder to get back out if say i make a mistake and want to pull the nail back out its much easier with a drill. im in durham nc
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

is the best fuckin song
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I think with some refinement and some big public debate, daddywaddy could become our generation's Dan Duchaine.  We've been waiting for one, and one has yet to emerge that has such an impact and lasting legacy.  DW could be the one.