Author Topic: NFL player in critical condition after early morning shooting  (Read 1057 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
NFL player in critical condition after early morning shooting
« on: November 26, 2007, 10:51:17 AM »
ASHBURN, Va. (AP) -- Washington Redskins star safety Sean Taylor was shot in the leg at his home Monday and was bleeding heavily, and police said he was in critical condition. They are investigating a possible robbery.

Officers were sent to Taylor's home at about 1:45 a.m. after his girlfriend called 911 and said he was shot in his lower body, Lt. Nancy Perez said. He was airlifted to Jackson Memorial Hospital, she said, but did not disclose how many times he was shot.

Richard Sharpstein, an attorney who represented Taylor in a criminal case, said the player's father told him his son had been shot in the leg and there was much bleeding because the femoral artery was severed.

Investigators were still interviewing the girlfriend and other relatives who were in the home to try to determine what happened, Perez said.

"It could have been a possible burglary; it could have been a possible robbery," Perez said. "It has not been confirmed as yet."

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: NFL player in critical condition after early morning shooting
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 11:12:38 AM »
His crack dealer probably got upset.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 11:18:10 AM »
Looks like i"m dumping him from my fantasy team.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

phemonmmill32

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 11:19:24 AM »
damn, i can only imagine how much blood he lost if bullet did indeed hit femoral artery. hope he's alright but based on his past history i doubt this is a random incident. he did come from the U afterall

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 11:21:17 AM »
wrong board, this is bodybuilding
Z