Author Topic: World Class IFBB Professional Bodybuilder Johnny Stewart Touts Planet Nutrition  (Read 2584 times)

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
CHARLOTTE, NC, Nov 26, 2007 -- Planet Nutrition Holdings, Inc.  welcomes highly acclaimed professional bodybuilder, fitness guru, personal trainer, and nutrition expert Johnny Stewart to work with Planet Nutrition. Stewart is using Planet Nutrition products to supplement his "Spartan"-like training discipline. Johnny is helping Planet Nutrition upgrade its already cutting edge product line. Not only does Stewart use Planet Nutrition supplements, the athletes he trains also use the products.

Stewart's personal achievements include being a successful bodybuilding competitor for the past 25 years, winning six national championships such as winning the Team Universe Championships twice, Lightweight Mr. USA, etc. His accomplishments in the Pro division including placing second in the 2003 Mr. Olympia Masters and recently placing second in the 2006 IFBB Masters Pro World.

Stewart has been coaching several professional and national level figures and bodybuilding competitors for over 15 years. His resume also includes certifications in both Personal Training and Nutrition. He also owns and operates several Stewart Fitness Personal Training Studios throughout Charlotte, North Carolina and the surrounding area. Professional male bodybuilder includes Guy Ducasse, professional female bodybuilders include Anotonia Norman and Kim Perez and female figure competitors include Simona Douglas, Tammy Leady and Sonya Bruce. National level competitors include Darren Glenn (#1 Middleweight Bodybuilding Competitor), Perry McCrae (current Mr. USA Welterweight Champion), Heidi Bagwell, Pam Shealy, Tracei Tucker and Eric Powell, just to name a few.

Stewart's goal is to train and develop the next tier of pro athletes by using his 25 years of experience in bodybuilding and the "Nutritional World." Johnny prides himself by staying knowledgeable of cutting edge nutritional supplementation. By doing so, he is able to safely guide and nurture the growth of each individual athlete. Stewart is able to help them achieve their goals in the sport by providing individualized exercise, nutritional programs and supplementation.

"As a trainer, I live by three things of importance and they are: Your health, your success, and my reputation and I don't compromise any of these." -- Johnny Stewart

Dan Starczewski, President and CEO of Planet Nutrition, stated, "Johnny Stewart is not only a highly acclaimed professional bodybuilder, fitness guru, personal trainer and nutrition expert, he is a quality individual who will help make Planet Nutrition's already cutting edge products even better. Like Johnny, we want to be the leaders of innovation in our industry."

About Planet Nutrition Holdings, Inc.

Planet Nutrition Holdings, Inc. has been in business since 1999 and is a retailer of nutritional products and programs in the diet and nutrition industry. By offering a superior product line, employing innovative marketing techniques and developing strategic partnerships with manufacturers and distributors, the company will maintain an uncompromising commitment to quality while ensuring the best value to our customers.
Elevate Your Image.™

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
Dan Starczewski, President and CEO of Planet Nutrition, stated, "Johnny Stewart is not only a highly acclaimed professional bodybuilder, fitness guru, personal trainer and nutrition expert, he is a quality individual who will help make Planet Nutrition's already cutting edge products even better. Like Johnny, we want to be the leaders of innovation in our industry."

Perhaps it's just me, but if I wanted to make better supplements, I'd hire someone with an advanced degree in biochemistry or even food sciences.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I remember when JS took second to Bob Chic at the Masters.  He looked like a beast.

Is he competing again soon?

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
Anyone else remember when True Adonis was ragging on Johnny Stewart for those domestic abuse charges?

That mugshot of Johnny was hilarious!!
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Perhaps it's just me, but if I wanted to make better supplements, I'd hire someone with an advanced degree in biochemistry or even food sciences.

I agree.

I remember when JS took second to Bob Chic at the Masters.  He looked like a beast.

Is he competing again soon?

240 - JS retired after that show.  I believe he is 45 now.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
240 - JS retired after that show.  I believe he is 45 now.

retired from womanbeating, or bodybuilding?

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
funny this article doesn't mention wife beating as one of his great accomplishments

CHARLOTTE, NC, Nov 26, 2007 -- Planet Nutrition Holdings, Inc.  welcomes highly acclaimed professional bodybuilder, fitness guru, personal trainer, and nutrition expert Johnny Stewart to work with Planet Nutrition. Stewart is using Planet Nutrition products to supplement his "Spartan"-like training discipline. Johnny is helping Planet Nutrition upgrade its already cutting edge product line. Not only does Stewart use Planet Nutrition supplements, the athletes he trains also use the products.

Stewart's personal achievements include being a successful bodybuilding competitor for the past 25 years, winning six national championships such as winning the Team Universe Championships twice, Lightweight Mr. USA, etc. His accomplishments in the Pro division including placing second in the 2003 Mr. Olympia Masters and recently placing second in the 2006 IFBB Masters Pro World.

Stewart has been coaching several professional and national level figures and bodybuilding competitors for over 15 years. His resume also includes certifications in both Personal Training and Nutrition. He also owns and operates several Stewart Fitness Personal Training Studios throughout Charlotte, North Carolina and the surrounding area. Professional male bodybuilder includes Guy Ducasse, professional female bodybuilders include Anotonia Norman and Kim Perez and female figure competitors include Simona Douglas, Tammy Leady and Sonya Bruce. National level competitors include Darren Glenn (#1 Middleweight Bodybuilding Competitor), Perry McCrae (current Mr. USA Welterweight Champion), Heidi Bagwell, Pam Shealy, Tracei Tucker and Eric Powell, just to name a few.

Stewart's goal is to train and develop the next tier of pro athletes by using his 25 years of experience in bodybuilding and the "Nutritional World." Johnny prides himself by staying knowledgeable of cutting edge nutritional supplementation. By doing so, he is able to safely guide and nurture the growth of each individual athlete. Stewart is able to help them achieve their goals in the sport by providing individualized exercise, nutritional programs and supplementation.

"As a trainer, I live by three things of importance and they are: Your health, your success, and my reputation and I don't compromise any of these." -- Johnny Stewart

About Planet Nutrition Holdings, Inc.

Planet Nutrition Holdings, Inc. has been in business since 1999 and is a retailer of nutritional products and programs in the diet and nutrition industry. By offering a superior product line, employing innovative marketing techniques and developing strategic partnerships with manufacturers and distributors, the company will maintain an uncompromising commitment to quality while ensuring the best value to our customers.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
funny this article doesn't mention wife beating as one of his great accomplishments

maybe planet nutrition is okay with its athletes hittin' bitches?