Author Topic: Drkaje fixed my shoulder  (Read 3003 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Drkaje fixed my shoulder
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2007, 05:35:16 PM »

Stop being so modest Doc, you look awesome in those pics..Sure you could have put on a shirt that wasn't stained with fecal matter..However, you look great ;D

Not only can he bust a cap, but also fix shoulders.

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2007, 05:38:23 PM »
That's amazing - good job Doc!

Can you explain anatomically how this helped PF's shoulder? Was it some sort of nerve root impingment?

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2007, 05:48:52 PM »
So Jake is gonna be a surgeon?  That's cool.  Most dudes like him I ran across would never post on a board like this.  No matter what though I see him telling these hot ass 20 somethings to strip down for a pussy check.

"But Doc..it's my neck"
"Bitch I said spread them legs"

;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2007, 05:58:40 PM »
Thanks J,

Being able to help was great but I'm not deserving of such high praise.

yep you are..you might think you are not but its been a while since i had conversations with anyone that could keep up their end in a meaningful intellecual way...

and no matter what odd questions i threw at ya..you had a knack of explaining it barney style to me so it made sence to me (since i'm not a med student) plus MORE  importantly...if and when you didn't know something..ya simply said so..that takes a level of good self esteem and i respect that!

anyhow mate..i'm still pain free and i can now actually sleep on my back and not feel 1 shoulder blade sticking out further than the other!!! 8) and (as of your advice) i can finally go back to the gym in about 10 days! :)
carpe` vaginum!

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2007, 06:07:40 PM »

better call ahead so they can reserve the 2.5 lbs pink DB's so you can shoulder press again...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2007, 08:01:23 PM »

better call ahead so they can reserve the 2.5 lbs pink DB's so you can shoulder press again...

I didn't know Toxy worked out at Milos' Koloseum :o

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2007, 06:38:45 AM »

i'm gonna start with no pressing movements mayne...just them gym rubberbands and just light rotatorcuff work...

not taking chances this time...
carpe` vaginum!

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2007, 10:34:28 AM »
and no matter what odd questions i threw at ya..you had a knack of explaining it barney style to me so it made sence to me (since i'm not a med student) plus MORE  importantly...if and when you didn't know something..ya simply said so..that takes a level of good self esteem and i respect that!
So i guess he didn't know either how you injured yourself with the pink dumbbells.
$

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2007, 10:40:30 AM »
So i guess he didn't know either how you injured yourself with the pink dumbbells.

actually that shoulder has always hurt since my mid teens ..5 or 6 hours worth of bowling (cricket) 4 times a week will do it..ok maybe less..time but 10 overs (60 pitches)..

cricket bowling involves a jerking motion of the shoulder

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1102690432850766168&q=cricket+fast+ball&total=75&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

as for my questions..nah i had a bunch of questions for him related to medicine..and he did a pretty good job explaining over a few beers..
carpe` vaginum!