Author Topic: Test Prop questions  (Read 1154 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Test Prop questions
« on: November 27, 2007, 04:39:40 PM »
Ok I am curios to try a shot cycle of test prop, 6 - 8 weeks around.  What's a good weekly dosage and how often do I inject, EOD or ED, also what size needle can I get away with with prop? 

jt
TEAM Nasser

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
Re: Test Prop questions
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 07:28:05 PM »
Need more background bro, you ever hit the AAS before? How long you been training, and how old are you?
Just spot me BITCH!!!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 07:29:41 PM »
You can use a 23-25 guage needle. Try 100mg EOD.

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 07:34:41 PM »
You can use a 23-25 guage needle. Try 100mg EOD.

Rim, I'm surprised your ok with the 6-8 weeks part...
Just spot me BITCH!!!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 07:45:24 PM »
Rim, I'm surprised your ok with the 6-8 weeks part...

No sense in arguing if that's what he wants to do fine. I'm all for experimenting a little. I'm sure there's quite a few of us out there who experimented with "mini" cycles. Shit I took Anadrol & Winny ED for four weeks just to see what would happen (actually liked the results). If I could handle Test P I'd probably do quite a few 6-8 week mini cycles with 100mg of Test P EOD & about 50mg of Tbol ED. That would be a beautiful thing.  :)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2007, 07:57:15 PM »
Thanks for the advice guys, yeah I have heard of mini cycles and wanted to try one out, Rim was on spot their lol.  What kind of results have you seen from the mini cycle you did Rim?

jt
TEAM Nasser

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2007, 08:02:49 PM »
Thanks for the advice guys, yeah I have heard of mini cycles and wanted to try one out, Rim was on spot their lol.  What kind of results have you seen from the mini cycle you did Rim?

jt

I usually was just fucking around to see how a compound would affect me. One time I took 40mg of Tbol ED for seven weeks (about 200 tabs total). I kept my diet & cardio in check. I'd estimate I gained about five pounds of lean mass while lowering my bodyfat (for summer about two years ago).

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2007, 08:05:51 PM »
No sense in arguing if that's what he wants to do fine. I'm all for experimenting a little. I'm sure there's quite a few of us out there who experimented with "mini" cycles. Shit I took Anadrol & Winny ED for four weeks just to see what would happen (actually liked the results). If I could handle Test P I'd probably do quite a few 6-8 week mini cycles with 100mg of Test P EOD & about 50mg of Tbol ED. That would be a beautiful thing.  :)

I just hooked myself up with some Tbol, haven't tried them yet, but seeing as they get rave reviews...gotta try them. As far as the mini cycles...fair enough. Do you think you get more benifits out of 10 to 12 weeks, just curious.

Just spot me BITCH!!!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2007, 08:08:20 PM »
I just hooked myself up with some Tbol, haven't tried them yet, but seeing as they get rave reviews...gotta try them. As far as the mini cycles...fair enough. Do you think you get more benifits out of 10 to 12 weeks, just curious.

I personally think you can get more out of a longer cycle but that's just me. I'be known guys who swear by mini cycles. Which is why I'm all of experimenting to see what works for & with you.

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2007, 08:14:48 PM »
I personally think you can get more out of a longer cycle but that's just me. I'be known guys who swear by mini cycles. Which is why I'm all of experimenting to see what works for & with you.

Ya I read ya bro, have to agree with the long cycles, but I just change up what I take through out it and it seems to work for me...
Just spot me BITCH!!!