Author Topic: Billy Guns MIGHT have been fired from Muscular Development  (Read 9557 times)

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
Re: Billy Guns MIGHT have been fired from Muscular Development
« Reply #125 on: November 29, 2007, 11:56:00 AM »
Bodybuilding needs to be reconstructed and brought back with the Athletes in mind not a sponsors pocket or promoters pockets!

I am currently done using all foreign substances...and moving on to a balanced lifestyle away from most of this stuff with egos and as kissing...just like Ron Avidan I enjoy it I don't need to do it!!!

As far as the posedown it was fun and yes there for many peoples amusement and some laughs but again everyone had fun at it no matter which way you look at it

Billy, how much damage have you done to your endocrine system with not taking breaks from AAS over the last couple of years?

I know you were shooting 3 cc's of Test cyp, 3 times a week, for 13 months straight. Shooting 2250mg's of test per week is a lot. Do you think you will have long term problems getting your natural Test levels back up?

I also remember you having horrible nose bleeds from not taking a break from taking 150mgs of anadrol per day, along with the Test cyp.

Good luck Billy

Billy Guns

« Reply #126 on: November 29, 2007, 12:03:10 PM »
Billy, how much damage have you done to your endocrine system with not taking breaks from AAS over the last couple of years?

I know you were shooting 3 cc's of Test cyp, 3 times a week, for 13 months straight. Shooting 2250mg's of test per week is a lot. Do you think you will have long term problems getting your natural Test levels back up?

I also remember you having horrible nose bleeds from not taking a break from taking 150mgs of anadrol per day, along with the Test cyp.

Good luck Billy

you are to funny bro

the most I ever doen was 750 of test a week and 600 of deca....never got nose bleeds and only ran 2 10 week cycles so where is the abuse that you talk of?

I been to my doctor and all systems check out clear....again who is your source of great wisdom lynch

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: November 29, 2007, 04:33:14 PM »
you are to funny bro

the most I ever doen was 750 of test a week and 600 of deca....never got nose bleeds and only ran 2 10 week cycles so where is the abuse that you talk of?

I been to my doctor and all systems check out clear....again who is your source of great wisdom lynch

stay away from all the chemicals. you don't respond well. they are a waste of money for you
irongearco.com

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #128 on: November 29, 2007, 04:46:02 PM »
you are to funny bro

Here's his most recent posting..... ::)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Goodrum View Post
Billy had to use a shitload of steroids, GH, Lasix, threw up to make weight, and pass out onstage to look quarter-half ass decent.
Do you know this as a fact if so prove it fucker....

Ok since you don't I will be open here
I took
Tren 50mg eod
Prop 300mg week
Primo 200mg a week
Clen 20mcg a week and upped 20mcg a week up until the show
3 weeks out 50mcg of t3 a day

NO GH NO LASIX so there are the FACTS you wannabe natural gyno ridden loser

!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #129 on: November 29, 2007, 04:46:41 PM »
Bodybuilding needs to be reconstructed and brought back with the Athletes in mind not a sponsors pocket or promoters pockets!

I am currently done using all foreign substances...and moving on to a balanced lifestyle away from most of this stuff with egos and as kissing...just like Ron Avidan I enjoy it I don't need to do it!!!

As far as the posedown it was fun and yes there for many peoples amusement and some laughs but again everyone had fun at it no matter which way you look at it

Good for you Billy----------its respectable that you realized this and moved on

as for the ass kissing you mention, with whom were you associated that demanded and or "needed" this treatment for their egos?