Author Topic: LMAO !  (Read 708 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
LMAO !
« on: November 28, 2007, 12:18:24 AM »
WHO ELSE LAUGHED IN TEARS OR DISBELIEF WHEN SPECIAL ED TOLD THE STORY OF HOW BLOCKHEAD AKA UNCLE FENSTER WAS PULLING MAD PUS#Y ALL OVER THE PLACE ?  :D

Farkenell

• Getbig III
  • Life Is Pain, Pain Is Everything
Re: LMAO !
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 12:26:55 AM »
WHO ELSE LAUGHED IN TEARS OR DISBELIEF WHEN SPECIAL ED TOLD THE STORY OF HOW BLOCKHEAD AKA UNCLE FENSTER WAS PULLING MAD PUS#Y ALL OVER THE PLACE ?  :D

Who cares.. Go serve a tennis ball and get a life

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2007, 12:55:37 AM »
Who cares.. Go serve a tennis ball and get a life

Can lack of ab training affect the lower back???

Now and again my lower back gets sore, someone mentioned that I may have an imbalance of strength around the midsection (my front side is considerably weaker than my back side).

I dont do any exercises for abs, but I do heavy rows, squats, lunges, deadlifts with good form.

Does anyone believe lacking ab strength can result in back pain??

Any thoughts???

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS :

When your abdominal area suffers a significant distension as a result of lack of training combined with overeating , your spine will follow the adbdominal wall thus curving and putting pressure on the backside of the lower end discs . that's where u get the power back pain from. I haven't played tennis in a while...

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2007, 01:00:08 AM »
Can lack of ab training affect the lower back???

Now and again my lower back gets sore, someone mentioned that I may have an imbalance of strength around the midsection (my front side is considerably weaker than my back side).

I dont do any exercises for abs, but I do heavy rows, squats, lunges, deadlifts with good form.

Does anyone believe lacking ab strength can result in back pain??

Any thoughts???

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS :

When your abdominal area suffers a significant distension as a result of lack of training combined with overeating , your spine will follow the adbdominal wall thus curving and putting pressure on the backside of the lower end discs . that's where u get the power back pain from. I haven't played tennis in a while...

See a competent chiropracter, there hard to find a great one, my dads well into his seventies and his chiropracter a miracle worker allowing him to train 3 days a week.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2007, 01:06:53 AM »
ferkenell is the one with the " problem "  :)