Author Topic: Question with turanaplex  (Read 2032 times)

Marshall_2005

• Getbig I
Question with turanaplex
« on: November 28, 2007, 07:39:22 AM »
        I was thinking of running Turanaplex with Clenbutaplex just for a easy cutting cycle. I was wondering do you still have to run a PCT with this? I know that you run PCTs wih injectables but do you have to with orals?

Thanks for the help

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Question with turanaplex
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 08:35:20 AM »
Just have some nolva just in case. might want to run 20mg Nolva for 2 weeks after you come off Tbol. this is only as a precaution, i don't think running Tbol will shut you down hard, if at all.

how long are you planning on running it and what dose?

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2007, 10:03:21 AM »
Just have some nolva just in case. might want to run 20mg Nolva for 2 weeks after you come off Tbol. this is only as a precaution, i don't think running Tbol will shut you down hard, if at all.

how long are you planning on running it and what dose?

8)

I agree. But Tbol will shut you down - how hard depends on the person.

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2007, 01:02:07 PM »
Agreed tbol can shut you down pretty hard. I would run a PCT if it was me. As Overload said Nolva only should do the trick. Did I tell you that Im against oral only cycles? ;D

Marshall_2005

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2007, 04:41:53 PM »
I did my first cycle around 8 weeks ago of test E. I ran that for 12 weeks and kicked it off with D-bol. The reason I was thinking about this cycles, mainly is to cut off fat and keep me hard look. But i will definitely run a PCT. Thanks for all the info!