Author Topic: Is It Just Me.....  (Read 6459 times)

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
Re: Is It Just Me.....
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2007, 07:09:00 AM »
Hahahaha both the V and Y currently suck donkey balls ;D

haha  ;D

:)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2007, 07:30:38 AM »

It was just a few short weeks ago when you guys had a FUCKING COW over the fact that I deleted two of bezerk's posts on the V and suggested that I might ban him from the V. 
My, how the tables turn around here.   ::)

Now you are banning people from the Y...you were always tight with bluto.  I am actually a bit surprised that you have turned on him too.  I figured if there was anybody you'd ever back up, it would be bluto. 

Interesting. The same leathery faced retard that claims to always be "in the know" has no idea what's going on. Block doesn't like Bluto, he's a moderator and he'll do his thing however he seems fit. No one is going to be crying over it. Whereas you deleted my posts just because you don't like me, Bluto's posts were deleted because he's a whiny bitch that brings nothing to the board but crap about terrorists and his little "Nasser" fan club. I'm happy about it. No one wants to see another "Team Nasser dominated" thread. Stop crying ya shim.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2007, 07:48:24 AM »
Ouch!

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2007, 07:57:18 AM »
Kiwi, I don't know why you are complaining about the V Board.  You were a silent mod for months while this board was completely dead.   ::)

OH, and on a serious note....who really fkn cares, other than a couple of non-stop whiners and hypocrits?   :D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2007, 08:03:26 AM »
Kiwi, I don't know why you are complaining about the V Board.  You were a silent mod for months while this board was completely dead.   ::)

OH, and on a serious note....who really fkn cares, other than a couple of non-stop whiners and hypocrits?   :D

It's not just me - EVERYONE's complaining about the V and honestly, I don't see why not. I tried to start stuff again, but my posts and threads were getting deleted and I just said 'F*ck it'.

As to who really f*kn cares, I say us mods should. I was active in this board for a long time and it was great. I just took a break due to a whole lot of reasons. Overall, it's just sad to see no one cares about this board that used to be the second busiest board in it's peak :-\

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2007, 08:09:00 AM »
It's not just me - EVERYONE's complaining about the V and honestly, I don't see why not. I tried to start stuff again, but my posts and threads were getting deleted and I just said 'F*ck it'.

As to who really f*kn cares, I say us mods should. I was active in this board for a long time and it was great. I just took a break due to a whole lot of reasons. Overall, it's just sad to see no one cares about this board that used to be the second busiest board in it's peak :-\

I wanted you to start some stuff again, that's why I tried to get you to come out of hiding a few weeks ago LOL.   
So I am not really sure what you are talking about.  I guess I haven't been paying close enough attention. 

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2007, 08:18:21 AM »

I wanted you to start some stuff again, that's why I tried to get you to come out of hiding a few weeks ago LOL.   
So I am not really sure what you are talking about.  I guess I haven't been paying close enough attention. 

It's not so simple anymore though. Back then, RB and I worked perfectly together and STella just let us do whatever we wanted. But now there's a lot of censorship here and honestly, I think it's ridiculous to enforce that in an alpha board. There are some extreme characters here and so what if they are racist or whatever? They don't really get a chance to be this way IRL and this board is basically just a place to blow off some steam while having a few laughs.

Everyone says they aren't deleting threads and such, but I know I stopped modding this board (read deleting threads, merging etc) back in May when I said I quit. I post here now, but I haven't done any modding at all. The regulars just want this place to be about insults and such and I agree - Hell, I got insulted more than anyone here (along with RB), but I just rolled with the punches cause I was dishing it out too, not to mention it was engaging and funny as f*ck.

Which is why I am whining now, cause this place has become one where you have to watch what you say or risk having your posts deleted. F*ck having that happen in an alpha board really. But that's just the way I see it.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2007, 08:19:32 AM »
Almost as annoying as BH's voice :D

haha im glad im not the only one that was bothered with it  ;D
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2007, 08:21:08 AM »

Blockhead won't let Bluto post on the Y.  I don't know why Block hates Bluto so much, but theres not much anyone can do about it, he banned him and will delete his posts when he logs on. Still not sure why he deleted BSBs posts though.

its not just him deleting my posts. its you.
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2007, 08:22:22 AM »
its not just him deleting my posts. its you.

What happened man? I thought the 2 of you boys were tight?

Anyway, you are welcome to post in the V. Feel free to taint this board to your heart's content you maggot ;D

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2007, 08:24:29 AM »
Maybe there's a secret mod on this board.   :o

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2007, 08:26:46 AM »
Maybe there's a secret mod on this board.   :o

It has happened before, but back then, it was only in the case of some very extreme threads and I think it may have been one of the Admins. So I'm not deleting and DP isn't deleting and you aren't. Then who is? I know it's not STella.

It must be Ron >:(

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2007, 08:28:29 AM »
What happened man? I thought the 2 of you boys were tight?

Anyway, you are welcome to post in the V. Feel free to taint this board to your heart's content you maggot ;D

danielson is a spineless jellyfish thats all !

Z

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 29, 2007, 08:30:41 AM »
I have a hard time believing that ron has the time, interest, or energy to follow the "action" on the alpha boards.

Stella rocks btw.   8)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2007, 10:21:38 AM »

that's because at the time the whole "owning" this was somewhat novel. now it's fucking tiresome. oh look, another name getting changed to sound gay (blewto, billy rimjob, sementaster, mangoo, power_n_gloryhole...).  now they're calling him gay. wow, what hilarious ownage.

you can't blame it on the mods because the alphabet boards have been down a hell of a lot longer than this supposed "mod coup". the last time there was any real activity down here was the squad/crew episode when the boards were more active than they'd ever been. the V and the Y both saw more traffic then than they had in a while.

the Y's hardly doing shit any more either, the last time there was any activity on the pair of them was when i whipped up a frenzy by going back and forth with danny over rip getting the mod spot. i came on a week or so ago and on BOTH boards there had only been one or two posts that day. if the V is dp/rip's fault, then the Y is danny/SS/rude's fault, right?

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2007, 11:30:09 AM »
that's because at the time the whole "owning" this was somewhat novel. now it's fucking tiresome. oh look, another name getting changed to sound gay (blewto, billy rimjob, sementaster, mangoo, power_n_gloryhole...).  now they're calling him gay. wow, what hilarious ownage.

you can't blame it on the mods because the alphabet boards have been down a hell of a lot longer than this supposed "mod coup". the last time there was any real activity down here was the squad/crew episode when the boards were more active than they'd ever been. the V and the Y both saw more traffic then than they had in a while.

the Y's hardly doing shit any more either, the last time there was any activity on the pair of them was when i whipped up a frenzy by going back and forth with danny over rip getting the mod spot. i came on a week or so ago and on BOTH boards there had only been one or two posts that day. if the V is dp/rip's fault, then the Y is danny/SS/rude's fault, right?

Quoted for truth.   8)

LOL @ billy rimjob  ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2007, 11:44:09 AM »
all i know is that the y board sucks

and you can quote me on that
Z

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: November 29, 2007, 11:52:22 AM »
really?
yes you little DISCHARGE STAIN IM CALLING YOU OUT DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT PUSSY , OHHH WAIT YOU CANT LOL
i

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 29, 2007, 11:53:32 AM »
all i know is that the y board sucks

and you can quote me on that

Quoted for truth.   ;D

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #69 on: November 29, 2007, 12:13:00 PM »
yes you little DISCHARGE STAIN IM CALLING YOU OUT DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT PUSSY , OHHH WAIT YOU CANT LOL
Hmmmm where's your "V is the best board ever" thread ;)

hahahahaha! owned!

Master Blaster

« Reply #70 on: November 29, 2007, 12:53:34 PM »

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 29, 2007, 01:07:45 PM »
Bingo!

I assume you realize he was referring to the Y Board?     :)

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 29, 2007, 01:20:22 PM »

I assume you realize he was referring to the Y Board?     :)

both cupcakes.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #73 on: November 29, 2007, 01:21:05 PM »
I dont know why there is a y board? it's cleary no players club...
Z

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 29, 2007, 01:23:39 PM »
I dont know why there is a y board? it's cleary no players club...
Good thing you guys have the V.