Author Topic: deca-a-bomb cycle  (Read 2846 times)

str8-T

• Getbig II
deca-a-bomb cycle
« on: November 28, 2007, 09:02:18 PM »
What do you guys think about running a 16 week cycle of A-bombs and Deca for mass...
I was thinking of just running the Deca at 300-400mg the whole time and running the A-bombs at 50mg-75mg for the first 4 weeks and the last 3 weeks. I realize realistically it would be better if I ran some t-cyp along with that but the only stuff I can get is that...Ive ran it before but with slightly lower doses (200mg Deca, 25-50mg a-bombs) and got real decent gains about 35 lbs and somehow have managed to keep 25lbs worth of my gains.. now im about 6'0 222lbs. @ 11.8% bodyfat...but by eating clean I managed to keep the body around 13.5 when I was on...ran nsome novl. at 20mg for 2 weeks with no sides......would it be worthwhile to run it again? what do you guys think?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: deca-a-bomb cycle
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 09:09:33 PM »
What do you guys think about running a 16 week cycle of A-bombs and Deca for mass...
I was thinking of just running the Deca at 300-400mg the whole time and running the A-bombs at 50mg-75mg for the first 4 weeks and the last 3 weeks. I realize realistically it would be better if I ran some t-cyp along with that but the only stuff I can get is that...Ive ran it before but with slightly lower doses (200mg Deca, 25-50mg a-bombs) and got real decent gains about 35 lbs and somehow have managed to keep 25lbs worth of my gains.. now im about 6'0 222lbs. @ 11.8% bodyfat...but by eating clean I managed to keep the body around 13.5 when I was on...ran nsome novl. at 20mg for 2 weeks with no sides......would it be worthwhile to run it again? what do you guys think?
just wait until you can get the rest of your shit.

bench

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2007, 09:14:07 PM »
just wait until you can get the rest of your shit.

bench
What he said.

str8-T

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2007, 09:19:42 PM »
I hear ya...the only problem is..that im living in a foreign country in Asia...in a country with pretty strict customs (from what Ive heard) and I worry about trying to get shit shipped through to here...asked around but its the only stuff I can see to get locally its HG grade great quality..but just shit I need some variety...haha

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2007, 10:09:04 PM »

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2007, 10:26:06 PM »
What they both said.  ;D
great minds think alike ;D

bench

str8-T

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2007, 11:20:25 PM »
i dont really want to start a new thread on here...so i might as well just post another question I have here.. what is you opinion on advanced stealth? i read some other posts about it but i never found a clear cut opinion on it.. im thinking of getting the missing links from there...because as I said where I am located my options are somewhat limited...
thanks for advice

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2007, 04:20:58 AM »
With no Test = NO SEX on Deca + Drol.
Worst combo I can think of.

Add testo and it turns to one of the best mass stacks of all time.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2007, 01:30:06 PM »
With no Test = NO SEX on Deca + Drol.
Worst combo I can think of.

Add testo and it turns to one of the best mass stacks of all time.

...maybe some winny would help that situation.  ;D

str8-T

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2007, 02:01:24 PM »
haha...I can see your point about the no sex part and actually I was expecting that   ;D ...but surprisingly...it didnt effect me like that at all..I was still ready and able at any time...haha
but I will try to find some other options...winny or test..thanks for the advice

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2007, 02:25:20 PM »
haha...I can see your point about the no sex part and actually I was expecting that   ;D ...but surprisingly...it didnt effect me like that at all..I was still ready and able at any time...haha
but I will try to find some other options...winny or test..thanks for the advice

Are you serious, you didn't find that you were shooting pool with a piece of rope...I tried deca with no test....and not even a snake charmer could have got my shit up.....
Just spot me BITCH!!!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2007, 02:38:38 PM »
Are you serious, you didn't find that you were shooting pool with a piece of rope...I tried deca with no test....and not even a snake charmer could have got my shit up.....
Test is often recommended with deca since most end up like you did without it...but there are those that can use deca without test and be just fine...however, most cannot.

str8-T

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2007, 03:05:39 PM »
yeah  :) business was as usual... thankfully I didnt have any problems but I guess most have not been as lucky

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2007, 03:17:24 PM »
yeah  :) business was as usual... thankfully I didnt have any problems but I guess most have not been as lucky

UG "Deca"? Lots is simply test. Cyp in particular. Cheapest one out there.
Lables are even cheaper  ;)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2007, 03:36:59 PM »
UG "Deca"? Lots is simply test. Cyp in particular. Cheapest one out there.
Lables are even cheaper  ;)
Yep, this is not uncommon...more then half of all UG stuff is either test if it's an injectable or dbol if it's a pill

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2007, 03:47:10 PM »
Yep, this is not uncommon...more then half of all UG stuff is either test if it's an injectable or dbol if it's a pill

Even stuff that looks very legit.
If it has some punch to it, the buyers will return.

A SERIOUS Problem for women competitors.

str8-T

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2007, 04:27:34 PM »
nah it was legit human grade pharms...even had company labels..legit pharm documents inside..properly sealed...it was the real deal

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2007, 06:24:06 PM »
Even stuff that looks very legit.
If it has some punch to it, the buyers will return.

A SERIOUS Problem for women competitors.

Heard this alot lately, pretty sad that the people you hope you can trust are the first that ask you to pull down your pants bend over, and grab your ankles....so they can give it to you....f#$kers
Just spot me BITCH!!!