Author Topic: The FIRESIDE chats with THE TRUE ADONIS  (Read 4832 times)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Re: The FIRESIDE chats with THE TRUE ADONIS
« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2007, 11:06:06 AM »
Number one!

at this point I think your obsession with Nasser is getting a little "strange"... ???
nasser=piece of shit

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2007, 11:15:30 AM »
at this point I think your obsession with Nasser is getting a little "strange"... ???

???

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2007, 11:18:21 AM »
Leafy_Bug,

Two questions:

First question; are you aware (of course you are), that the consensus on the "gh15 is a few beers short of a sixpack" thread is that you; gh15 and Adonis are all the one person?

My second question; Adonis, where did you get all the pictures of that kid you used to set up your Leafy_Bug account?

The Luke

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2007, 11:27:11 AM »
Leafy_Bug,

Two questions:

First question; are you aware (of course you are), that the consensus on the "gh15 is a few beers short of a sixpack" thread is that you; gh15 and Adonis are all the one person?

My second question; Adonis, where did you get all the pictures of that kid you used to set up your Leafy_Bug account?

The Luke

I hadn't heard that stuff.....I wouldn't put it past TA....notice how a bunch of people just stopped posting here about the time he disapeared from the board?
nasser=piece of shit

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2007, 11:29:56 AM »
Leafy_Bug,

Two questions:

The Luke
No i wasn't aware of that but i love the conspiracy theories. Me and my friends had a bunch of them ourselves. They are legends that steadily have more added to them over time.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2007, 11:38:08 AM »
I don't think leafy is TA, I just don't.....maybe a bit brainwashed by adam but I don't think they're the same person.  GH15?  I don't know, I have it on good authority who it is....

I do think adam has or had an unhealthy amount of gimmicks back in the day and enjoyed trying to fuck with everyone...problem is once you know a little bit about the guy it's just kinda sad to watch...plus the fact that a ton of people actually hate him is even sadder, I've got tons of pm's from people giving me information about him, don't know if it's true or false but if half of it is true....well, let's just say it's sad.
nasser=piece of shit

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2007, 11:43:40 AM »
Leafy, have you decided to partake in Adonis' business ventures?

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2007, 11:45:12 AM »
Leafy, have you decided to partake in Adonis' business ventures?

selling knock off purses on e-bay?  say it isn't so leafy.. :-X :-X :-X
nasser=piece of shit

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: December 04, 2007, 11:46:06 AM »
I don't think leafy is TA, I just don't.....maybe a bit brainwashed by adam but I don't think they're the same person.  GH15?  I don't know, I have it on good authority who it is....
   ::) hahahaha

The Leafy Anus doesnt even change characters when he switches from one account to the other-it appears he is openly admitting he posts as Leafy Anus.

GH15 is probably the lamest, worst gimmick i have ever seen on here.  ::)

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 04, 2007, 11:48:03 AM »
   ::) hahahaha

The Leafy Anus doesnt even change characters when he switches from one account to the other-it appears he is openly admitting he posts as Leafy Anus.

GH15 is probably the lamest, worst gimmick i have ever seen on here.  ::)

really?  it's that obvious?  I guess I don't pay attention to it, I know at one time I thought it was but didn't leafy compete?

I guess I gave him a free pass after he did...oh, well...
nasser=piece of shit

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2007, 11:48:09 AM »
Leafy_Bug,

Two questions:

The Luke

bwhaahahaa, you fucking idiot, that's when you hijacked the thread to make that stupid statement.

The consensus of the "gh15 is a few beers short of a sixpack" thread is that aliens that come from Planet Nibiru and have black solar panel eyes with infrared vision with which they can remote control humans build the pyramids with the aniti-gravity element 115 laser scalpels and they now hide inside the Montains of Area 51 and will turn you dead zombie if you approach if you aren't a steroid dealing IFBB professional bodybuilder.

Hope this helps.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2007, 11:51:04 AM »
gh15 is a lame shitty gimmick

hope this helps

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2007, 11:51:20 AM »
bwhaahahaa, you fucking idiot, that's when you hijacked the thread to make that stupid statement.

The consensus of the "gh15 is a few beers short of a sixpack" thread is that aliens that come from Planet Nibiru and have black solar panel eyes with infrared vision with which they can remote control humans build the pyramids with the aniti-gravity element 115 laser scalpels and they now hide inside the Montains of Area 51 and will turn you dead zombie if you approach if you aren't a steroid dealing IFBB professional bodybuilder.

Hope this helps.

oh my...  ;D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 04, 2007, 11:52:34 AM »
gh15 is a lame shitty gimmick

hope this helps

Congratulations Einstein!

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #64 on: December 04, 2007, 01:29:14 PM »

Hope this helps.

Sorry, my bad...

The Luke

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: December 04, 2007, 05:49:46 PM »
bump for shitty gimmicks

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #66 on: December 04, 2007, 05:52:56 PM »
The handle of "Juicy Cop" is so gay that I have to detox this whole topic with the picture of the great and HUGE Nasser El Sonbaty.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 05, 2007, 01:46:40 AM »
Sorry, my bad...

The Luke

Nevermind. If you don't have alien intelligency like gh15 you will not be able to understand it, i don't understand it as well.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 05, 2007, 01:55:58 AM »
Special Ed is teh funny, one of the few that makes this place really cool by being more than a "screen name".

Special Ed is also a traitor of epic proportions, he killed the last wish of a certain alien hybrid. Damn you Ed.  >:(