Author Topic: BIG NATION Presents the ADONIS YOUTUBE CHALLENGE  (Read 15825 times)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: Looks like i wont be doing special eds show
« Reply #125 on: December 07, 2007, 09:26:24 PM »
What speaks to me so unambiguously here is the glaring fact that Mr. Ed is indeed hangdogged to the notion of utter frugality.  It would do no harm and surely no injustice for Mr. Ed to just fork over a few meager provisions in order to batten down a definite interview with the legendary one known as Waddy.

TA, you oughta do the show man.  Ratings would go through the roof.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #126 on: December 07, 2007, 09:30:59 PM »
TA, you oughta do the show man.  Ratings would go through the roof.
The pleasure would be all the audiences assuredly....However, if my aquaintance, Mr. Waddy, cannot even secure a just sum for a worthless show put on by such an unamusing hooligan....Then I see no reason to advance such an outfit from such a stingy hoarder.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: December 07, 2007, 09:31:19 PM »
this thread is a true definitive moment

you see even scumbags like squadfather i have respect for in your presence

he probably has more money for one

he doesnt really seem 'that' self important

he doesnt live soley to "get some coin" as you put it

you belong right in the pack of Sammi the Blacksmith gay4pay master of all times

you are special ed , you are special you deserve free interviews, man who the fuck a loser like me be on a show of a guy of your 'status'
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: December 07, 2007, 09:35:40 PM »
special ed caused me to burn 3 protien bars worth of energy just to type up my worthless responses

your ripple effect of negativity will intephere with your personal life not just your persona

time to wise up
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: December 07, 2007, 09:39:12 PM »
this thread is a true definitive moment

you see even scumbags like squadfather i have respect for in your presence

he probably has more money for one

he doesnt really seem 'that' self important

he doesnt live soley to "get some coin" as you put it

you belong right in the pack of Sammi the Blacksmith gay4pay master of all times

you are special ed , you are special you deserve free interviews, man who the fuck a loser like me be on a show of a guy of your 'status'
Mr. Waddy, may I interject a moment on your behalf?  You have no reason to be self-depricating. You bear no fault for Mr. Ed`s continual lack of tact.  Simply put, he is but a purveyor of feeble-minded humor in which the only humorous part stems from the seques when one can imagine nobody laughing.  

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #130 on: December 07, 2007, 09:40:55 PM »
dude i might be the biggest loser on earth but i am trying to help you and your show all you can do is fight me

you simply dont get it
I never called you a loser. There's no dispute here. Like I said, a simple "No thanks" would have been the easy way to do things.

No need to be such a drama queen. Let me know if you change your mind. The door for Waddy is always open.

If you're short on cash, why don't you combine your two loves: Lifting and Videotaping yourself and see if you can out-deadlift everyone else in the ADONIS YOUTUBE DEADLIFT CHALLENGE and take home a grand prize worth $300 for 3 minutes of lifting.

BigNationRadio.com

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #131 on: December 07, 2007, 09:42:27 PM »

Daddywaddy, what about addressing the persistent rumor that you pimped out your mother for six months of d-bol, are you going to clear the air?  Also, you claim to be the tallest gay bodybuilder on getbig, what proof do you have?

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!
HAHA, RON.....

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: December 07, 2007, 09:47:44 PM »
Mr. Waddy, may I interject a moment on your behalf?  You have no reason to be self-depricating. You bear no fault for Mr. Ed`s continual lack of tact.  Simply put, he is but a purveyor of feeble-minded humor in which the only humorous part stems from the seques when one can imagine nobody laughing.   

yes same ol ed rehashing his washed up jokes and degenerative issues. Thank you King Adonis for showing me documented proof that Special Ed is indeed un evolved
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #133 on: December 07, 2007, 09:50:37 PM »
Daddywaddy could easily make a way better show on his own! So much more material on the whole training/nutrition philosophy and let's not forget the reptilians and aliens.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #134 on: December 07, 2007, 09:51:24 PM »
yes same ol ed rehashing his washed up jokes and degenerative issues. Thank you King Adonis for showing me documented proof that Special Ed is indeed un evolved
I still love you Waddy.
BigNationRadio.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #135 on: December 07, 2007, 10:05:06 PM »
i was doing just fine giving information for free here on various subjects

but this guy wants me to just hop on his show and put together something for you guys

this would call for structure and orginization, this would interrupt my comfort zone of making posts in my free time after a days work and working out

special ed is COMPLETELY non negotiable.

why? he simply flat out refused to negotiate and resorted to insulting me

and you know what all i really want from him is maybe a couple boxes of protein bars if im going to take the time and actually put something together worth listening too.

but i never even got to mention my demands for i was flusterd with insults

way to go ed.

in life we evolve

we come from not knowing to rediscovering from birth

eds show may or may not evolve

its in the latent state

daddywaddy - I really think you should reconsider and do Ed's show.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #136 on: December 07, 2007, 10:21:33 PM »
I still love you Daddy.
Is that what you said to daddy when he fondled your genitals after a game of catch?

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #137 on: December 07, 2007, 10:27:08 PM »
Daddywaddy,

Please adress the rumor about trading your mother for D-bol, I think the folks here at getbig deserve to know the truth.   :-\
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: December 07, 2007, 10:39:33 PM »
Daddywaddy,

Please adress the rumor about trading your mother for D-bol, I think the folks here at getbig deserve to know the truth.   :-\

well theres a rumor that special ed, is 'in' the 'industry' and can get protien bars at 30% off and i dont even beleive that
A

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #139 on: December 07, 2007, 10:41:43 PM »
well theres a rumor that special ed, is 'in' the 'industry' and can get protien bars at 30% off and i dont even beleive that

You sort of sidestepped the question  :-\  But ok, how about the rumor that you are actually a juiced partyboy dancing on the same circuit as Derek Anthony?

Matt C

• Getbig V
Re: BIG NATION Presents the ADONIS YOUTUBE CHALLENGE
« Reply #140 on: December 07, 2007, 10:42:26 PM »
Rules:

- Post a link on Getbig.com to your Youtube video showing how many times you can deadlift 225 in 3 minutes or less.
- The video must be uncut and unedited from start to finish.
- Include your Getbig screen name somewhere in your video. Shout it, write it, or wear it!
- All Getbiggers are eligible to participate, including Blockhead, Squadfather and Special Ed.
- Contestants and/or Sissies may use wrist straps and weight belts without penalty.
- Each rep shall consist of the plates touching the ground and a full lockout.
- The Honorable 240orBust shall be the sole, official arbiter in the event of any discrepancies or complaints.
- Contest Deadline is Friday December 14, 2007.

1st Prize: $150 in MHP Supplements, Bodybuilding Video of Your Choice, and 3 minutes of BragTime (Open Mic) on Big Nation!
2nd Prize: Bodybuilding Video of Your Choice and 2 minutes of BragTime on Big Nation!
3rd Prize: Black MD t-shirt suitable as jerk mop and 1 minute of BragTime on Big Nation!

This is your chance to shut up the haters, prove your mettle and flame your enemies all in the course of your regular visit to the gym. And of course, for Adonis, his opportunity to back up his claim of epic strength and endurance.

Thanks to our unofficial sponsors: MHP, BodybuildingPro.com, and MD!!

Feel free to ask any questions or post links to your practice videos here!  Good luck!

Ed,

Where is your clip?  ???  Also, let's not forget TheBlockHead.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: December 07, 2007, 10:43:28 PM »
Who are you?  I know that Ron gives competition stars to those who compete but a whole bunch of you have no information anywhere in your user profiles to figure out who you are.  ;D

hahah don't worry Matt, rip is a chick...which means you wouldn't be interested in her....

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: December 07, 2007, 10:44:20 PM »
hahah don't worry Matt, rip is a chick...which means you wouldn't be interested in her....

Are you saying that I swallow sperm?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #143 on: December 07, 2007, 10:45:08 PM »

Wait just a minute there, that's not entirely true, the part abut Rip being a chick. >:(

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: December 07, 2007, 10:47:59 PM »
Are you saying that I swallow sperm?

hahah you said it bro, not me :D

Alex23

« Reply #145 on: December 07, 2007, 10:50:04 PM »

Why are you being a 6'6" skinny bitch before even getting your ideas out there?

Do you have to "wait" to get it layed it down exactly the way you "want" to push the message out there?

Sounds like a lazy potsmoker to me. Prove me wrong.

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #146 on: December 07, 2007, 10:56:01 PM »

Do you have to "wait" to get it layed it down exactly the way you "want" to push the message out there?

Daddywaddy is 6'6 gawky bitchboy.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: December 07, 2007, 10:58:15 PM »

dont call me 'lazy' fatboy, if you 'layed down' a decent diet and training routine by now you would atleast have some definition. case in point, you dont half ass it at life or anything or even being a fatass yet still wanting the respect you feel like you desrve for your hours put in the gym yet lacked the extra effort to make the finished product more refined. you are just a warpig starting wars
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: December 07, 2007, 11:00:19 PM »
Is that what you said to daddy when he fondled your genitals after a game of catch?
Post of the Century. HAHAHAHA

"Son, go get your mitt", was just clever code between Ed and father so mother would not appear wise to the fact that they were abusing the vaseline for obscene purposes in private.

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #149 on: December 07, 2007, 11:01:53 PM »
dont call me 'lazy' fatboy, if you 'layed down' a decent diet and training routine by now you would atleast have some definition. case in point, you dont half ass it at life or anything or even being a fatass yet still wanting the respect you feel like you desrve for your hours put in the gym yet lacked the extra effort to make the finished product more refined. you are just a warpig starting wars

Jesus dude, I'm no grammar nazi, but is that even fucking English?