Author Topic: Possibly the most OWNED Dorian has ever been  (Read 15071 times)

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
Possibly the most OWNED Dorian has ever been
« on: November 29, 2007, 03:23:15 PM »
seriously, hes not even close.  All you dorian nut huggers can claim he has a better back, and I agree, but it certainly doesnt make up for being completely destroyed from the front.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: Possibly the most OWNED Dorian has ever been
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2007, 03:40:16 PM »
Cool. Got any other ownages from 1995ish? I'd like to remember who was getting owned when I was in high school.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2007, 03:42:24 PM »
seriously, hes not even close.  All you dorian nut huggers can claim he has a better back, and I agree, but it certainly doesnt make up for being completely destroyed from the front.

You must have went to Hulkster school of slanted comparison , how about a better pic of Yates  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2007, 03:43:22 PM »

Nasser can compete with Yates in the front double biceps & ab-thigh in the front latspread its Yates all the way .

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2007, 03:44:29 PM »
 ;) 8)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2007, 03:46:02 PM »
;) 8)

Wow great show of the soft Dillett  ;) more to bodybuilding sport than size

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2007, 03:47:54 PM »

WOW ! I wish I was that soft !

Compared to Dorian he's soft

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2007, 03:49:20 PM »
Compared to Dorian he's soft

Well ... obviously from the Back ... Dillet never really looked good from the Back, anyways. Now the front ... you know ... that Pic that I POSTED.  ;)

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2007, 03:49:33 PM »
Wow great show of the soft Dillett  ;) more to bodybuilding sport than size

In that comparison pic dilletts conditioning looks to be on par with yates.  Size is a different story.  Dilletts got him beat from the front easily.  So what are you talking bout foo?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2007, 03:50:24 PM »
205 pound Shawn owning the 275 pound Paul , funny things is their backs look the same width and Shawn's not known for wide clavicles

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2007, 03:51:06 PM »
Nasser can compete with Yates in the front double biceps & ab-thigh in the front latspread its Yates all the way .

"Can compete" with Yates in the front double bi and ab-thigh??  More like he phukking destroys Yates in those poses!  Yates can't compete with Nasser in those poses.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2007, 03:51:13 PM »
In that comparison pic dilletts conditioning looks to be on par with yates.  Size is a different story.  Dilletts got him beat from the front easily.  So what are you talking bout foo?

AGREED ! Unlike you, Nar. Deity., I don't 1,000 + Pictures of Paul Dillet ( like you have of your Hero Dorian ) to compare.  :'( ;D

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2007, 03:51:40 PM »
This is a good teaser for the truce thread, in which he's been owned left and right, page after page. ND and 2-3 others seem to love the abuse.

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2007, 03:51:43 PM »
In that comparison pic dilletts conditioning looks to be on par with yates.  Size is a different story.  Dilletts got him beat from the front easily.  So what are you talking bout foo?

on par  ::) learn what the word density means , and more to bodybuilding that size , learn this.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2007, 03:53:20 PM »
"Can compete" with Yates in the front double bi and ab-thigh??  More like he phukking destroys Yates in those poses!  Yates can't compete with Nasser in those poses.

Sure he can !

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2007, 03:54:40 PM »
AGREED ! Unlike you, Nar. Deity., I don't 1,000 + Pictures of Paul Dillet ( like you have of your Hero Dorian ) to compare.  :'( ;D

Dorian's not my hero FYI  ;) and look at the back shot and come to your senses if you think Paul was on par with Yates' in conditioning department , his back is smooth as a babies ass and devoid of any detail what so ever

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2007, 03:54:53 PM »
205 pound Shawn owning the 275 pound Paul , funny things is their backs look the same width and Shawn's not known for wide clavicles

AGAIN ( I feel like I'm speaking with a 3-Year Old ... now I know how Hulkster, and quite a few others, feel when talking to you ) ... Paul has a very weak Back ( sub-par, really ) ... AGAIN, from the Front he looks absolutely amazing. And that's an understatement !

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2007, 03:55:25 PM »
This is a good teaser for the truce thread, in which he's been owned left and right, page after page. ND and 2-3 others seem to love the abuse.

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

You've done nothing except troll and heed your own advice , stick to the topic  ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2007, 03:55:50 PM »
Sure he can !

This is so stupid.  I dont think I actually have to paste pics of Nasser's version of those poses because the non-dorian nuthuggers (i.e. everyone who is non-delusional) knows that Nasser was #1 in those two poses during Dorian's time.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2007, 03:56:58 PM »

AGAIN ( I feel like I'm speaking with a 3-Year Old ... now I know how Hulkster, and quite a few others, feel when talking to you ) ... Paul has a very weak Back ( sub-par, really ) ... AGAIN, from the Front he looks absolutely amazing. And that's an understatement !

Who is saying he doesn't look great from the front? please tell me where I claimed to the contrary he does look great in the front double biceps , ab-thigh , his front latspread sucks compared to Yates and couple that with conditioning more to bodybuilding than size and structure

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2007, 03:57:42 PM »
Dorian's not my hero FYI  ;) and look at the back shot and come to your senses if you think Paul was on par with Yates' in conditioning department , his back is smooth as a babies ass and devoid of any detail what so ever

I have no Reply for this ... because if I did Reply to this absurd Post then I'd have to contact Ron and have my Screename changed from The Iron Disciple to The Iron Parrot. ND ... I don't want to keep repeating the same things over and over to you ... that's where me and The Hulkster differ. I'm not willing to debate with you for 1,000 + Pages. Have a nice day.  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2007, 03:57:57 PM »
This is so stupid.  I dont think I actually have to paste pics of Nasser's version of those poses because the non-dorian nuthuggers (i.e. everyone who is non-delusional) knows that Nasser was #1 in those two poses during Dorian's time.

Again comparable in the ab-thigh and front double biceps , sure much better NO WAY

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2007, 03:58:00 PM »
This is so stupid.  I dont think I actually have to paste pics of Nasser's version of those poses because the non-dorian nuthuggers (i.e. everyone who is non-delusional) knows that Nasser was #1 in those two poses during Dorian's time.

LOL of course anyone with a shred of sanity can see it.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2007, 03:58:51 PM »
on par  ::) learn what the word density means , and more to bodybuilding that size , learn this.

What's that have to do with dilletts conditioning from the front to that of Yates?  You need to stop hugging Yates Nut sack for a change.  Your defensive nature towards him is almost motherly and it's scary.  

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2007, 03:58:56 PM »

I have no Reply for this ... because if I did Reply to this absurd Post then I'd have to contace Ron and have my Screename changed from The Iron Disciple to The Iron Parrot. ND ... I don't want to keep repeating the same things over and over to you ... that's where me and The Hulkster differ. I'm not willing to debate with you for 1,000 + Pages. Have a nice day.  ;)

Of course you don't have a reply , you're like pumpster make empty claims and when corrected run for cover.