Author Topic: Possibly the most OWNED Dorian has ever been  (Read 15076 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Possibly the most OWNED Dorian has ever been
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2007, 04:00:20 PM »
What's that have to do with dilletts conditioning from the front to that of Yates?  You need to stop hugging Yates Nut sack for a change.  Your defensive nature towards him is almost motherly and it's scary. 

Its his overall conditioning , one of Paul's main problems was his back and his conditioning which was always hit or miss , and ontop of that he's not known for being rock hard & bone dry its common knowledge .

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2007, 04:01:52 PM »
Again comparable in the ab-thigh and front double biceps , sure much better NO WAY

Dorian's front double bi shot from 95 onward was easily the worst among every top 10 Olympia competitor.

Your "delusionalness" here makes me believe that you were equally delusional when you said that girl you went on two dates with 9 years ago blew the girls I posted out of the water :)  There goes your credibility.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2007, 04:03:12 PM »
LOL is there ANY comparison thread where dorian doesn't get his ass handed to him?

LOL

lots of owning of dorian on this board lately.

this is the third thread, two of which have been in recent days.

lol

hi nuthuggers!

your hero was vastly overrated.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2007, 04:04:02 PM »
Dorian's front double bi shot from 95 onward was easily the worst among every top 10 Olympia competitor.

Your "delusionalness" here makes me believe that you were equally delusional when you said that girl you went on two dates with 9 years ago blew the girls I posted out of the water :)  There goes your credibility.

Hello moron please show me where I said his front double biceps was great from 95 onward , the pic I posed is from 1993 at among his best showings , at his best ( pay attention I realize English may not be your first language ) at his best Dorian's front double biceps shot is outstanding and can stand toe to toe with Nasser . savy?

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2007, 04:04:45 PM »
Who is saying he doesn't look great from the front? please tell me where I claimed to the contrary he does look great in the front double biceps , ab-thigh , his front latspread sucks compared to Yates and couple that with conditioning more to bodybuilding than size and structure

You " said it " by Posting a Pic of Dillet from the Back RATHER than just saying, " Why, yes, The Iron Disciple ... Dorian IS owned in that Picture from the Front " ... instead, you Posted the Back Comparison Picture between Paul and Dorian to say, " Nuh uh, Iron Disciple ... my man Dorian destroys Paul from the Back ... SEE !! " ... meanwhile, I'm left scratching my Head thinking, " Why did he Post a Pic from the Back ... I'm talking about Paul's FRONT ? " You see what I mean, ND ? You were trying to compete with me rather than just state, " Yes, Paul beats Dorian from the Front in THAT PICTURE, however, Paul does not compare with Dorian from the Back ". I, of course, would've agreed with you ... if I didn't agree with you ( which would be exremely stupid on my part ) then I would say Posting the picture that you did would be acceptable ... because, if I WOULDN'T have agreed with then you would have owned me. Thanks for playing !  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2007, 04:06:10 PM »
LOL is there ANY comparison thread where dorian doesn't get his ass handed to him?

LOL

lots of owning of dorian on this board lately.

this is the third thread, two of which have been in recent days.

lol

hi nuthuggers!

your hero was vastly overrated.

Thats why you were in tears when the 1993 pre contest video was posted and NO ONE agreed with you , they post pics of Yates at his worse and claim some victory lol great logic it doesn't have a single thing to do with Yates at his best thats why the trolls post the bad shots out of fear  ;)

vastly overrated lol

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2007, 04:06:20 PM »
Hello moron please show me where I said his front double biceps was great from 95 onward , the pic I posed is from 1993 at among his best showings , at his best ( pay attention I realize English may not be your first language ) at his best Dorian's front double biceps shot is outstanding and can stand toe to toe with Nasser . savy?

95 onward his was the one of the worst, if not the worse, front double bi on stage.  I was in junior high in 93 and 94 so I don't recall how he looked :) but I can't imagine it being much better than 95 onward.  A bit better sure, but not enough to catch up to Huge Nasser.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2007, 04:06:51 PM »
Of course you don't have a reply , you're like pumpster make empty claims and when corrected run for cover.

I had no Reply because I keep Repeating the same things over and over to you, ND ... PAY ATTENTION ! Like a Famous Quote from a GREAT Movie ...

" English guy ! Do you speak it ? "  ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2007, 04:06:56 PM »
Why is it that the Dorian NUTHUGGERS almost never post pics of Dorian ON STAGE?  

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2007, 04:07:33 PM »
dorian is damn smooth in that lat spread. :-\

actually, in all the poses ND keeps posting. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2007, 04:07:51 PM »

You " said it " by Posting a Pic of Dillet from the Back RATHER than just saying, " Why, yes, The Iron Disciple ... Dorian IS owned in that Picture from the Front " ... instead, you Posted the Back Comparison Picture between Paul and Dorian to say, " Nuh uh, Iron Disciple ... my man Dorian destroys Paul from the Back ... SEE !! " ... meanwhile, I'm left scratching my Head thinking, " Why did he Post a Pic from the Back ... I'm talking about Paul's FRONT ? " You see what I mean, ND ? You were trying to compete with me rather than just state, " Yes, Paul beats Dorian from the Front in THAT PICTURE, however, Paul does not compare with Dorian from the Back ". I, of course, would've agreed with you ... if I didn't agree with you ( which would be exremely stupid on my part ) then I would say Posting the picture that you did would be acceptable ... because, if I WOULDN'T have agreed with then you would have owned me. Thanks for playing !  ;)

He beats Yates in what from the front? size? I admitted that how about size , conditioning & density from the front? NO CONTEST please pay attention there is more to a pose than size

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2007, 04:08:14 PM »

because its easy to look good under controlled lighting and in black and white.

and standing by yourself not next to anyone.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2007, 04:08:29 PM »

lol  ;) smooth see 99 ( compared to 98 )

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2007, 04:08:53 PM »

>:(

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2007, 04:09:07 PM »

Ugly-ass double bis, as well as completely MEDIOCRE.

I think GH15 said it best about ND, something about being a childish lil runt LOL

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2007, 04:09:27 PM »

The general consensus is Yates looked his best at this weight and these shots , I'll post any pic that proves my points.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2007, 04:10:26 PM »
because its easy to look good under controlled lighting and in black and white.

and standing by yourself not next to anyone.

Ha Ha Ha Ha ' controlled lighting ' lol untanned , no posing oil and no contest lighting and he crushes ANYTHING Coleman ever shown on or off stage  ;)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2007, 04:11:07 PM »

I think GH15 said it best about ND, something about being a childish lil runt LOL
GH15 also said Dorian and Ronnie were top 2 BB ever... with Dorian doing more with his genetics than anyone.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2007, 04:11:08 PM »
The general consensus is Yates looked his best at this weight and these shots , I'll post any pic that proves my points.

Great--so Dorian looks good in one Flex photoshoot and those pics keep getting posted OVER and OVER meanwhile he got destroyed on stage countless times in those poses from people who unfairly were placed much lower.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2007, 04:11:37 PM »

Oh yes GH15 the guy who believes we were all created by space aliens LMMFAO no wonder why would refference him lol because you're both idiots

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2007, 04:12:12 PM »

this is why:

hope this helps. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2007, 04:12:43 PM »
Nasser is an overrated pile of oily shit, He could never beat dorian in any pose, front back or side. And he got all you dickheads claiming that is was all politics why he didn't win... well i sure dont want the king of bbing to be run someone who supports terrorism
there's no magic pills... just needles

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2007, 04:12:55 PM »
Great--so Dorian looks good in one Flex photoshoot and those pics keep getting posted OVER and OVER meanwhile he got destroyed on stage countless times in those poses from people who unfairly were placed much lower.

bingo.

hi ND.

you must be going crazy right now.

hahahahaha
Flower Boy Ran Away

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2007, 04:13:19 PM »
this is why:

hope this helps. :-\

haha let me guess, ND will say that Dillet and Levrone "can compete" with Dorian in the most muscular pose but get destroyed everywhere else.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2007, 04:13:34 PM »
Sigh.