Author Topic: Islam(e) the religion of wackjobs  (Read 4545 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Islam(e) the religion of wackjobs
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2007, 10:18:24 AM »
Bro where did you come up with this? Yes Iranians like America, but they like ahmadinejad even more, he is the HIGHEST ELECTED official

Some would say that Pelosi is the highest elected official here... after all, the repubs sued to prevent a legal 2004 Presidential Ohio recount after the mystery e-machine power outage resulted in results which didn't match exit polls by a stat likelihood of 1 to 50k...  ;)

Seriously though, I thought he was #3 in his country, and didn't even have the power to declare any war.  He's also unpopular in his nation and will likely lose re-election.  He's trying to fire up his base with this rhetoric.  The mullahs make decisions, he helps create nationalism there.  Am I wrong?  Anyone know the details?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2007, 10:26:32 AM »
on that side of the world. 

What do you think of the increased advertising and plans for Dubai? (Dubai, India  ;) )

The Shari law still holds and reports are coming in of Brits being prosecuted unjustly.

I don't see how this can be a tourist dream really, I'm not up for a 18 hour plane ride

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2007, 10:30:34 AM »
What do you think of the increased advertising and plans for Dubai? (Dubai, India  ;) )

The Shari law still holds and reports are coming in of Brits being prosecuted unjustly.

I don't see how this can be a tourist dream really, I'm not up for a 18 hour plane ride

I think it's bcause 40% of the world's population is within a 4 hour plane ride.  (I think I got that right, something like that).  They figure that longterm, as travel gets easier and the regions develop further, they can create the Disney of the world and become the cultural/pleasure/aesthetic center of the planet.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2007, 10:39:51 AM »
Seriously though, I thought he was #3 in his country, and didn't even have the power to declare any war.  He's also unpopular in his nation and will likely lose re-election.  He's trying to fire up his base with this rhetoric.  The mullahs make decisions, he helps create nationalism there.  Am I wrong?  Anyone know the details?

Alot of worldly political psycholgists are studying the issue, and like all humans the elections are swayed by emotion not reason.

The main factor in which helped him win election is likely to continue hurting him nowadays - election polls, like BK said "are these things real?" over in Iran they are basically all fake and pure propaganda, everytime one comes up with him losing, he has it removed.

Yes the mullahs do rule in Iran, they are part of ahmads "cabinet" and total cronnies.

Everything they do is justified as "islamic law", which is some scary stuff

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2007, 10:56:44 AM »
Alot of worldly political psycholgists are studying the issue, and like all humans the elections are swayed by emotion not reason.

The main factor in which helped him win election is likely to continue hurting him nowadays - election polls, like BK said "are these things real?" over in Iran they are basically all fake and pure propaganda, everytime one comes up with him losing, he has it removed.

Yes the mullahs do rule in Iran, they are part of ahmads "cabinet" and total cronnies.

Everything they do is justified as "islamic law", which is some scary stuff

My point in all of this is that millions of americans are okay with starting a war with Iran because he might have said something mean about one of our friends.

John Mccain sang "Bomb Iran"... a top senator and potential pres or VP... singing flippantly about killing tens of thousands of people... because of a loosely-translated quote?

I'm all for war when we need it.  But shit... Iran is triple the population of Iraq, they have china/russian backing, and they are rich (where iraq was very poor due to sanctions when we invaded).  Plus, iran has studied insurgent tactics from day 1 of Iraqi war, so it's likely we'd have 1000 small miliatia groups overnight the minute the first bomb fell.  We can't defeat 40k insurgents in Iraq (their numbers grew 400% in 4 years), so Iran would be a much bigger fish to fry.

Yeah, many of them are shit people, I'm not denying that.  I don't hate them cause they hate me.  Fuccem.  I could care less.  But I like to argue here.