Author Topic: Islam(e) the religion of wackjobs  (Read 4544 times)

joelocal

Islam(e) the religion of wackjobs
« on: November 30, 2007, 06:02:00 AM »
....and no commonsense whatsoever >:(

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,314111,00.html

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Islam(e) the religion of wackjobs
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2007, 07:05:58 AM »
people in all religions do extremist, hateful things.

I prefer to judge individuals, instead of using blanket generalizations, which often lead to hatred for entire groups, which spoils ones own soul.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2007, 07:32:06 AM »
Christianity doesn't contain any wackjobs...  everything they do is based on the non violent teachings of Jesus the son of God and man of peace... Even our enemies are treated differently, for we have the power of God behind us and the Love that is Jesus.  With this power we are able to look at even our enemies and treat them differently.

Ye have heard that it was said: ‘Eye for eye’ and ‘tooth for tooth.’ But I tell you not to withstand him who is evil : but whoever strikes thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also and if anyone wishes to go to law with thee and take away thy tunic, let him have thy cloak also and whoever ‘impresses’ thee (to go) one mile, go two with him. Give to him that asks of thee, and from him who wishes to borrow of thee, turn not away. Ye have heard that it was said: ‘Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.’ But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, in order that ye may become sons of your Father who is in heaven, for He raises His sun on evil and good and rains upon righteous and unrighteous. For if ye love (only) those who love you, what reward have ye? do not even the taxgatherers do the same? and if ye greet your brothers only, what extra (thing) do ye do? do not even the gentiles do the same? Ye then shall be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

That is all.....

joelocal

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2007, 07:38:02 AM »
Christianity doesn't contain any wackjobs...  everything they do is based on the non violent teachings of Jesus the son of God and man of peace... Even our enemies are treated differently, for we have the power of God behind us and the Love that is Jesus.  With this power we are able to look at even our enemies and treat them differently.

Ye have heard that it was said: ‘Eye for eye’ and ‘tooth for tooth.’ But I tell you not to withstand him who is evil : but whoever strikes thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also and if anyone wishes to go to law with thee and take away thy tunic, let him have thy cloak also and whoever ‘impresses’ thee (to go) one mile, go two with him. Give to him that asks of thee, and from him who wishes to borrow of thee, turn not away. Ye have heard that it was said: ‘Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.’ But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, in order that ye may become sons of your Father who is in heaven, for He raises His sun on evil and good and rains upon righteous and unrighteous. For if ye love (only) those who love you, what reward have ye? do not even the taxgatherers do the same? and if ye greet your brothers only, what extra (thing) do ye do? do not even the gentiles do the same? Ye then shall be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

That is all.....

And?

joelocal

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2007, 07:40:07 AM »
people in all religions do extremist, hateful things.

I prefer to judge individuals, instead of using blanket generalizations, which often lead to hatred for entire groups, which spoils ones own soul.

Can't remember the last time a Christian beheaded someone or call for 40 lashes or call for the execution because someone named a teddy bear, lets say Jesus.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2007, 08:03:05 AM »
Can't remember the last time a Christian beheaded someone or call for 40 lashes or call for the execution because someone named a teddy bear, lets say Jesus.

I can name quite a few people - Christians - who are calling for bombing and dismantling govt and military infrastrucute (meaning: large-scale bombing) or IRAN because they have said mean things and are 4 years from a bomb.

You do know that hundreds of thousands of innocent people will be 'executed' when we bomb Iran, right?

They want a teacher executed for disrespecting their God.
Millions here want thousands of innocent Iranians executed because of what their mean leader said.

Is it all that much different?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2007, 08:04:44 AM »
And?
Usually there's not an "And" after "That is all"  ;)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2007, 08:08:42 AM »
Religion is feces on a stick...
I hate the State.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2007, 08:20:32 AM »
Post made no sense.

240 have you ever had a conversation with a Muslim? No not one form Florida or your neck of the woods.

You need to travel up North, and see how bad it is. They are extreme, and for some reason or another they hate America and our whole value system and economy yet move here to make money and work the system themselves.

Iran said mean things? No that's not even the half of it, 1 in every 6 people on this earth is a Muslim, and 1.7 billion people are Christian, and 1 billion people are Muslim.

You tell me what is going to happen when parents keep having muslim children who preach that American way of life is evil?

I don't care who loves us, and who hates us.  I don't.

Some dirt poor kid can spend his entire life in his shithole villiage hating us, and it will never affect me. 

You can say "what if he comes to USA and does this or that"... but the only time that has happened, there have been white guys' fingerprints all over it.  Don't point at 911, or I'll point at the guy who sent $100k to Atta (3 days before the attacks) having breakfast with future cia director goss on the morning of 911.  Don't point at 1993, or I'll point at the NY Times article on how the FBI let it happen, complete with tape recordings.

We have good law enforcement.  And they fck with us there, because we are there.  Not cause of what we believe.  They attack cause we're stealing their oil and walking their streets with guns.  You cannot name one islamic attack here that wasn't allowed to happen.  Sorry, but it's true.  Let to happen to cultivate wars.

So anyway - I dont care if they hate us.  If the fck with us, let's bury the SOBs.  But I donb't see the value of losing american lives fighting a war because what they THINK.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2007, 08:20:55 AM »
Can't remember the last time a Christian carpet bombed or Blew the shit out of an entire city women, children and all or call for the execution because someone was our puppet gone bad.
What are you trying to say?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2007, 08:21:46 AM »

Joe,

Do you think we should bomb Iran?
If so, why?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2007, 08:24:48 AM »
Joe,

Do you think we should bomb Iran?
If so, why?
Shock and Awe baby!!!  That's the primary plan, a shock and awe that will dwarf the last century of American warfare combined.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2007, 12:51:14 PM »
240 stop defending the indefensible...nobody, not a single American soldier envokes god on a dailybasis  before going into battle..we don't blow up innocents in the name of the Pope or God or whatever...the muslim religion is worthless...most muslims are ..yup worthless. Fuck these people and all the misery they have caused.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2007, 12:55:14 PM »
240 stop defending the indefensible...nobody, not a single American soldier envokes god on a dailybasis  before going into battle..we don't blow up innocents in the name of the Pope or God or whatever...the muslim religion is worthless...most muslims are ..yup worthless. Fuck these people and all the misery they have caused.

I'm not defending anything.

Please tell me what % of muslims are worthless.  50? 99?
I could give a rats ass, I Just like to argue, but your statement needs some quantification.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2007, 12:59:53 PM »

That's some good hate rhetoric.....  would you approved of me beating up my lamb eating Muslim neighbor for GP (general purposes)?  Based on your assessment the odds are he's worthless anyway.   ;)

Maybe you were talking only about muslim nut jobs and the pink-o liberals who love them.  Or maybe not.   ;D

Or Fundamentalist Thumper Christian Warriors and the facist neo-cons who use and control them.  Or is that the other way around?   ??? :P

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2007, 03:38:43 PM »

True.  Some parts of Christianity has some very bad history, but there really is no comparison between modern day Christianity and Islam. 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2007, 03:48:40 PM »
....and no commonsense whatsoever >:(

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,314111,00.html

from now on every drunk thats a christian that beats his wife i'll blame jesus....

READ THE FUCKING BOOK

muslims are morons..3rd world mostly..

islam intself is a sound religion..

a 3rd world uneducated c unt beats his wife or fucks a 13 yr old and then says "islam says so" and 1st world educated people BELIEVE its the religion..

fuc king pathetic..no wonder yall elected bush..

PS i dont vote..never have..never will
carpe` vaginum!

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2007, 04:59:53 PM »
Christianity doesn't contain any wackjobs...  

OK... no child molesting preachers?  ;D

Waco Branch Davidians? Nice group there LOL

How about murder in the name of Christian values? James Charles Kopp (and others) killing doctors who preform abortions?

Most Christians I know are good people, but every religion has its share of wackjobs. Q.E.D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2007, 07:23:06 PM »
OK... no child molesting preachers?  ;D

Waco Branch Davidians? Nice group there LOL

How about murder in the name of Christian values? James Charles Kopp (and others) killing doctors who preform abortions?

Most Christians I know are good people, but every religion has its share of wackjobs. Q.E.D

WHAAAAAAAAAT?!?!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2007, 01:14:38 AM »
from now on every drunk thats a christian that beats his wife i'll blame jesus....

READ THE FUCKING BOOK

muslims are morons..3rd world mostly..

islam intself is a sound religion..

a 3rd world uneducated c unt beats his wife or fucks a 13 yr old and then says "islam says so" and 1st world educated people BELIEVE its the religion..

fuc king pathetic..no wonder yall elected bush..

PS i dont vote..never have..never will

False.

Anyone comparing general Christians with general muslims are in for a owning if you want me to proceed?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2007, 03:20:10 AM »
This is what i think about islam

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2007, 08:52:39 AM »
I'm not defending anything.

Please tell me what % of muslims are worthless.  50? 99?
I could give a rats ass, I Just like to argue, but your statement needs some quantification.

How about the 41% from Saudi Arabia for a start, fighting in Iraq?

Radicals are in every religion. All religions alike need to deal with these new age religions movements or better yet cults.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2007, 07:28:51 AM »
Comparing christianity especially modern christians to modern Muslims..ur nuts. Without cutting and pasting for hours back and forth....when was the last time a Catholic group called for the death of a school teacher because she named a stuffed bear Jesus. if u can name me one instance I will take back everything I have said against muslims.......240 I friggen hate em..maybe its the arab part and not the mulsim part but generally speaking these people don't get along with anybody...when they don't have the West or the Jews to kill, they kill each other. In fact the West is the only thing keeping them from murdering each other wholesale. We're in the way.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2007, 08:46:20 AM »
when was the last time a Catholic group called for the death of a school teacher because she named a stuffed bear Jesus.

When was the last time a large group (we're talking millions) of christians have called for overthrow of an entire nation because... gasp... a loose interpretation by their #3 man in charge may contain something about wiping one of our friends off the map"?  See: Iran.

I don't care much for people on that side of the world.  If yall feel the need to bomb them, then by all means, have a blast.  But the argument here is something along the lines of "a far higher % of muslims are crazy than % of Christians", right?  Given there is no definitive number and it just comes down to "Let's highlight these 2000 parading douchebags to cultivate hatred for that group to engender an attitude receptive to a 3rd elective war", I have to laugh at it.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2007, 10:05:20 AM »
When was the last time a large group (we're talking millions) of christians have called for overthrow of an entire nation because... gasp... a loose interpretation by their #3 man in charge may contain something about wiping one of our friends off the map"?  See: Iran.

Bro where did you come up with this? Yes Iranians like America, but they like ahmadinejad even more, he is the HIGHEST ELECTED official, in fact middle easterns hold him as "one of the most liked public figures in the world of politics"

How this is possible? No clue, as he is one of the biggest human rights violators.

The polls over in Iran are very corrupted this is in fact how he won, BUT his views reflect the very views of the majority, of the median.

Here is a good article of the home point view

http://www.iranian.com/Javedanfar/2006/June/Ahmadinejad/index.html