Author Topic: FUNNY BULLSHIT I HEARD YESTERDAY!!!!!!  (Read 9419 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Re: FUNNY BULLSHIT I HEARD YESTERDAY!!!!!!
« Reply #125 on: December 01, 2007, 05:59:12 PM »
The guy makes half a billion, projected 3 billion in the next 5 years from business deals pertaining to Vitamin Water, and you call him stupid. If you guys are all so smart, where's your billions?
Since when did getting lucky with a rap contract in an age of idiots, equate to intelligence? haha  What a foolish statement.
I guess Tyson is another mental giant cause at one time he had half a billion or something...haha
Great logic. ::)
N

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #126 on: December 01, 2007, 06:02:26 PM »
Since when did getting lucky with a rap contract in an age of idiots, equate to intelligence? haha  What a foolish statement.
I guess Tyson is another mental giant cause at one time he had half a billion or something...haha

Anyone claiming that somebody who can make 500 million bucks is stupid, is stupid, and does not have 500 million bucks.  That's pretty much as factual as I can be here.   ;D

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #127 on: December 01, 2007, 06:41:57 PM »

He made his money from an early investment in Vitamin Water, and was bought out by Coca-Cola for 500M bux. Whether or not his capital was earned through intelligence is moot, he clearly made good choices, and continues to do so. You sound really bitter all the time Kynan.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: December 01, 2007, 06:43:51 PM »
He made his money from an early investment in Vitamin Water, and was bought out by Coca-Cola for 500M bux. Whether or not his capital was earned through intelligence is moot, he clearly made good choices, and continues to do so. You sound really bitter all the time Kynan.

He's business minded, has some common sense, and listens to great financial advisors.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #129 on: December 01, 2007, 08:58:27 PM »
He's business minded, has some common sense, and listens to great financial advisors.

He is going to be Oprah rich. Dumb, smart, or retarded he did something right.
E

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #130 on: December 06, 2007, 10:40:26 AM »

and every day he still wakes up a nig-nog...  :'(