Author Topic: I love my gym  (Read 2854 times)

Tatyana

• Getbig III
I love my gym
« on: November 30, 2007, 10:39:36 AM »
It is a proper BBing gym.

I also know that someone who posts here goes to my gym................

A bit funny, normally people meet on the internet and then meet in reality.

Hellllllllllllllllllllll oooooooooooooooooooooo!

:)

What is your gym like?

I have heard that some gyms in the USA ban bodybuilders, is that true?

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
Re: I love my gym
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2007, 10:41:09 AM »

What is your gym like?

What the fuck is a proper bodybuilding gym.  Retarded bodybuilders who scream and throw weights should be banned. 

Steve Pulcinella

• Getbig II
  • www.ironsport.com
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2007, 10:42:39 AM »
My gym is like this!

www.ironsport.com

Shameless plug!!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2007, 10:52:01 AM »

What is your gym like?

don't tell them how massive i am Tatyana. i don't want people feeling intimidated by my presence.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2007, 10:53:07 AM »
my gym is dark and black. it cost 20$ to get in and you don't have to clean up when you are done.
$

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2007, 10:53:43 AM »
my gym is dark and black. it cost 20$ to get in and you don't have to clean up when you are done.

You work out at Goodrum's house?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2007, 12:11:15 PM »
My gym is like this!

www.ironsport.com

Shameless plug!!
Your gym looks excellent.  Congrats!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2007, 12:12:47 PM »
hahah my Gym is would give the Metroflex a run for it's money.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2007, 12:14:22 PM »
What the fuck is a proper bodybuilding gym.  Retarded bodybuilders who scream and throw weights should be banned. 
Bodybuilders in general are bad for business.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2007, 12:18:46 PM »
Bodybuilders in general are bad for business.

It really depends on how they act.  I had a pro bb'er and some hardcore power lifters train at my place.  All were really cool and didn't drive off the regular folks.  They all dressed appropriately, didn't leave shit all over the place (actually they made sure everyone put their shit away)and were more than eager to help out anyone who asked them a question.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2007, 12:30:43 PM »
The same can be said for dumb ass beginners that get in the way and leave their weights all over the floor.  ::)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2007, 12:37:23 PM »
It really depends on how they act.  I had a pro bb'er and some hardcore power lifters train at my place.  All were really cool and didn't drive off the regular folks.  They all dressed appropriately, didn't leave shit all over the place (actually they made sure everyone put their shit away)and were more than eager to help out anyone who asked them a question.
None of the gyms I have trained at really like bodybuilders or powerlifters. Not even my current powerlifting gym ironically. The regular folks who bring in the money are intimidated by the yelling and crashing weights.

I remember a friend of mine who was forbidden to wear shorts in the gym because his big calves scared away the customers LOL. And my friend was a trainer at the gym!  :D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2007, 12:42:09 PM »
Got a place like that in my town. Always feel sorry for the jizzmop guy, tho.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2007, 12:42:41 PM »
The guys at my club are some big bastards.  A couple current and former world record holders.  They don't crash weights and they don't yell and scream.  There was a kid working out once next to a couple of them and he was really grunting loudly.  After he dropped the bar loaded with weights on the ground, one of them calmly said "You okay?"  You never heard a peep out of him again as he lifted.  The thing about your buddy's calves sounds like something a high schooler would make up.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2007, 01:08:52 PM »
The guys at my club are some big bastards.  A couple current and former world record holders.  They don't crash weights and they don't yell and scream.  There was a kid working out once next to a couple of them and he was really grunting loudly.  After he dropped the bar loaded with weights on the ground, one of them calmly said "You okay?"  You never heard a peep out of him again as he lifted.  The thing about your buddy's calves sounds like something a high schooler would make up.
The story is absurd and funny but totally true. He is a competitor on the international level. The owner wanted him to keep covered up due to the intimidation factor. And absolutely no pulling down pants and posing on the gym floor.  :D

I've heard from several gym owners that "hardcore" bodybuilders are bad for business.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2007, 01:44:41 PM »
The story is absurd and funny but totally true. He is a competitor on the international level. The owner wanted him to keep covered up due to the intimidation factor. And absolutely no pulling down pants and posing on the gym floor.  :D

I've heard from several gym owners that "hardcore" bodybuilders are bad for business.

ofcourse they are... they don't buy anythin. Protein bars, drinks or similar. just come there train and leave and sometimes maybe tan too
tank u jesus

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2007, 02:01:12 PM »
my gym is pretty cool i guess. its not a chain, but the manager does have "fitness" in its name. ed corney stops in every once in a while, so thats cool. theres a decent size aerobis area, and boxing in the back; but its mostly just weights and machines...dumbells go up to 120; which is higher than either of the big chains that are here in my town(they only have up to 110's)

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2007, 02:05:15 PM »
Got a place like that in my town. Always feel sorry for the jizzmop guy, tho.

Don't, I got used to it after a while.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2007, 02:34:42 PM »

The serious lifters are actually not bad for business.  What's bad for biz are the just some of the attitudes, screaming, crashing the weights for no reason, generally rude/moronic behavior.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2007, 02:50:30 PM »
my gym is pretty cool i guess. its not a chain, but the manager does have "fitness" in its name. ed corney stops in every once in a while, so thats cool. theres a decent size aerobis area, and boxing in the back; but its mostly just weights and machines...dumbells go up to 120; which is higher than either of the big chains that are here in my town(they only have up to 110's)

120s only? that's weak... 160 should be mandatory minimum
tank u jesus

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2007, 03:17:43 PM »
she's talking about Planet Fitness.  Dumbells only go up to 70 lbs
X

duncanlukas

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2007, 03:27:12 PM »
i love my gym too..db's go up to 140 and they have every hammer machine, plenty of barbells, power rack, everything.. one of the best gyms in missouri for sure, they dont care what u do, as long as u dont blow up the place.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2007, 03:29:35 PM »

sounds like your gym gear consists of ass-less chaps and a gag- ball.
b

Tatyana

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2007, 03:49:39 PM »
don't tell them how massive i am Tatyana. i don't want people feeling intimidated by my presence.

;D

I am surprised you don't have an avvie beast-meister.

Beef-CAKE

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2007, 03:50:49 PM »
I like my gym, one hunderd NEW pieces of cardio equiptment
X