Author Topic: Hostage situation...  (Read 851 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Hostage situation...
« on: November 30, 2007, 11:40:48 AM »
Wouldn't it be convenient to claim this guy is a Ron Paul supporter?

S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Hostage situation...
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2007, 12:08:07 PM »
What situation?  I guess I didn't catch it?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2007, 12:48:23 PM »
It's still on, check any national news.  There is a guy with a bomb in one of Clintons offices.
S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2007, 12:52:33 PM »
It's still on, check any national news.  There is a guy with a bomb in one of Clintons offices.
wow, I've been packing shit for a road trip all day.  This was probably set up by Hillary for sympathy and publicity :D Now that would be a dedicated staffer :D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2007, 12:54:31 PM »
They have a kid on Fox right now..its some nutbag with mental problems. He's a conspiracy theory nut. Bersek put down that bomb right now.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2007, 12:57:16 PM »
well well, if there is any political motive behind this little stunt, this is terrorism...  Odd that the only political targets since 9/11 have been democrats...  The anthrax now this unless I'm missing another event.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2007, 01:02:59 PM »
They have a kid on Fox right now..its some nutbag with mental problems. He's a conspiracy theory nut. Bersek put down that bomb right now.
::) It's lame as hell you'd even put me in that camp... hmmm, maybe I should resort to calling you a baby killer in my anti war stance ::)  nope... I have always been for non violence in expressing my political opinions... I would never pull some bullshit like this...

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2007, 01:08:43 PM »

Berserk wouldn't use a bomb.........He'd "rant" them to death! 

;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2007, 01:16:03 PM »
Berserk wouldn't use a bomb.........He'd "rant" them to death! 

;D
That may be true 8)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2007, 01:46:05 PM »
Another thing.  The vast majority of crazy conspiracy theorists come from the far right.  These are the guys most willing to use violence.  These are the guys that focus everything on the democratic party.  There are even conspiracy videos featuring republican politicians talking about the democrat's agenda for "world governance" as apposed to their agenda for a New World Order under one world government... what's the difference...  Anyway, the guys on the right who get caught up in their little twist of confusion always seem to be the ones who go nuts and get violent.  Timothy MacVey?  When was the last time you heard of a liberal making bombs... And it sucks, these looney rightwingers only succeed in making anyone with a theory look unaproachable, dangerous and nuts...  The next week we'll all be hearing of what to watch out for if you know someone with a conspiracy theory, the warning signs, what can we do to stop people from listening to dangerous theories etc etc...  ::)