Author Topic: Mexican Flag Hung Over U.S. Flag After Perpetrators Scale Huge Radio Tower  (Read 1131 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Thank you for securing our boarders Bush Administration!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/november2007/301107_mexican_flag.htm
S

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Anyone scaling a huge radio tower should be fair game for target practice.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Anyone scaling a huge radio tower should be fair game for target practice.
I'll bring the beer  ;D

youandme

• Getbig V
Oh that's awesome it has recieved no media attention, what a race to the bottom

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
People on the left mocked and laughed at Pat Buchanan when he wrote his book on these people and their plans of reconquest.  In reality, there is a large section that aren't just here for the jobs and family, they do indeed believe this land is theirs and that one day they will push out the "European invaders..."  I can see American Indians having a legit bitch, but Mexicans who believe this are delusional.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
People on the left mocked and laughed at Pat Buchanan when he wrote his book on these people and their plans of reconquest.  In reality, there is a large section that aren't just here for the jobs and family, they do indeed believe this land is theirs and that one day they will push out the "European invaders..."  I can see American Indians having a legit bitch, but Mexicans who believe this are delusional.
Not to mention that it was sold to America.  The only thing that these people have something to say about LEGALLY is being fucked over in terms of property rights but that happened a long time ago.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo
Oh well, hand me a rifle and scope.   ;)
Squishy face retard