Author Topic: test shots in tris and bis  (Read 3032 times)

DigitalLou

• Getbig II
test shots in tris and bis
« on: November 30, 2007, 09:14:39 PM »
i been doin all of my test shots in my shoulders and ass is it ok if i hit my bis and tris also

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: test shots in tris and bis
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2007, 09:54:05 PM »
Yes...may hurt though. I can't tolerate bicep injections, but I do like tricep injections.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2007, 02:27:49 AM »
yes, use all areas you mentioned.  just do em nice and slow.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2007, 04:00:24 AM »
THey can hurt like a bitch and nerves in there too.

Start small (.75  - 1cc ) at first if you must. The oil spot builds more pressure in the smaller muscle.

Can get some nasty arm bruising.

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2007, 04:31:56 PM »
Triceps=good spot

Biceps=maybe bad spot

Only bad spot I ever pinned (B12 of course ;)) was the inside bicep.  Slight bruising and major soreness for 2-3 days.  I'll try again one day.

clrz1000

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2007, 05:31:02 PM »
done TRIS once. I wont try them again.
Ill do BIS once in a while. some times it goes good.
did my left BI the other day and must of got a little to close to a nerve
cause it felt like I pulled the tendon and it was real sore and tight on the top pat of the elbow.
thats the first time it felt like this?
LATER

DigitalLou

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2007, 05:46:26 PM »
thanks 4 all the info guys . im gunna try my tris tomorrow

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2007, 06:12:45 PM »
the lateral tri on the side of the arm is not too bad. neither is the larger head at the back of the arm just be careful about the nerves. you will know you are getting close to one and you really will know if you hit one.

do em all slow.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2007, 06:08:19 AM »
Man Im scared to hit either, but need to find new spots what size pins you guys use there.  Im thinking a 5/8" might be a good choice?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2007, 06:29:46 AM »
I did 1ml of B12 in the bicep without a problem. A couple weeks later since that worked so well I decided to try oil. I did 0.5ml of Test mixed with 0.25ml of B12. Well, didn't go so well - hurt like a mother fucker (didn't train biceps for a week).

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2007, 07:40:02 AM »
I did 1ml of B12 in the bicep without a problem. A couple weeks later since that worked so well I decided to try oil. I did 0.5ml of Test mixed with 0.25ml of B12. Well, didn't go so well - hurt like a mother fucker (didn't train biceps for a week).
pussy ;D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2007, 09:46:10 AM »
Man Im scared to hit either, but need to find new spots what size pins you guys use there.  Im thinking a 5/8" might be a good choice?
1" in the tri's works just fine...I mean come on Luv, with those hanging horseshoes you got, you should be fine with 1" pins...plus, although tricep injects are great, you seem to need to be a little more sure of the injection then most places...meaning that if you do not get int there deep enough, you'll be paying for it the next few days.

Can't help on biceps...I haven't figured out how to do this yet without paying hell for it.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2007, 11:28:54 AM »
you can inject bi's and tri's fine, but it will probably hurt like hell.  Id use a 5/8 pin with the highest gauge needle you can find, and no more than 1ml per shot.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2007, 03:38:59 PM »
1" in the tri's works just fine...I mean come on Luv, with those hanging horseshoes you got, you should be fine with 1" pins...plus, although tricep injects are great, you seem to need to be a little more sure of the injection then most places...meaning that if you do not get int there deep enough, you'll be paying for it the next few days.

Can't help on biceps...I haven't figured out how to do this yet without paying hell for it.

LOL, Im still scared  :(

you can inject bi's and tri's fine, but it will probably hurt like hell.  Id use a 5/8 pin with the highest gauge needle you can find, and no more than 1ml per shot.

More scared.

clrz1000

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2007, 08:51:44 AM »
I use 25 gauge x 5/8
for BIS.
 I'll go up to 1.5 cc's but I try to stay around 1cc.
 you just have to try it and see how well it works out for ya.
good luck.
LATER

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2007, 09:33:32 AM »
I won't mess with biceps, but tris I do 2cc with a 1" pin, only ever had one problem with a nerve.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2007, 07:20:43 AM »
id advise anyone who does this not to try it with a new batch of gear.. i always put me 1st shot in me glutes... if its shite gear and u get an infection id rather have it cut out me arse than me arm, or shoulder.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2007, 02:30:39 PM »
id advise anyone who does this not to try it with a new batch of gear.. i always put me 1st shot in me glutes... if its shite gear and u get an infection id rather have it cut out me arse than me arm, or shoulder.

good logic!

Audioslave

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2007, 10:46:42 PM »
I'm kind of addicted to the pain I get from biceps injections. Triceps are nice places to shoot, but so hard to reach (I'm not flexible enough). Yeah, biceps hurt, but they're so convenient. And like I said, I like it :)  With... uh... B-12 of course.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2007, 11:02:50 AM »
Just shot test. prop in the deltoid. It's sore like a guy! I'll stick with quads/glutes for daily injection (starting with winstrol depot tommorow)

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2007, 11:28:47 AM »
Got a buddy that shoots tris and bis all the time. His girl does the tris and my girl watched her do it recently so next time I can have her shoot me! Now that is true love... :D

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2007, 07:45:20 PM »
Got a buddy that shoots tris and bis all the time. His girl does the tris and my girl watched her do it recently so next time I can have her shoot me! Now that is true love... :D

Bro....good on ya. My chick has done mine a few times as well, problem I found is her hand is not as steady, shes worried about hurting me I suppose.

Bis and Tris......ya not this guy.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

downandout

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2007, 08:58:11 AM »
i've done 2mls of test in my bi's with a 22G 1 1/2" pin, but if your using glutes and shoulders why not go with quads? if you go with arms, normal is 1ml, 2mls for quads and 3ml for glutes, how much and what type of gear do you plan on pinning?

Audioslave

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2007, 01:51:55 PM »
i've done 2mls of test in my bi's with a 22G 1 1/2" pin, but if your using glutes and shoulders why not go with quads? if you go with arms, normal is 1ml, 2mls for quads and 3ml for glutes, how much and what type of gear do you plan on pinning?

22g? How does it feel when you pull that nail out?  :o