Author Topic: AIs and Muscle Growth  (Read 3762 times)

trab

• Getbig V
Re: AIs and Muscle Growth
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2007, 06:56:40 PM »
that is genius, i may try that shit out.  claim some abnormal 'growth'

If they sent if for testing theres your reason. If it didnt need testing, why send it? ;)

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2007, 02:23:04 AM »
Wait, you did not pay the whole $1,500, just a co-pay for your insurance, right?

I only paid the co-pay, not the whole $1,500.  Also, you can say that you have had the "growth" since puberty, but one side has gotten worse recently for some reason.  ;)  That makes it sound suspiciously dangerous.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2007, 08:56:30 AM »
So many fat young kids today w/ Gyno  ???
I dont know about UK but in the US we are eating ourselfs to death!
My daugheres grade school is even disgusting.

dont worry we'll be catchn u fat lot up soon, lazy parents are to blame, cant be botherd to cook propper meals or put up with the hassle of saying no... fattys do breed fattys tho

kids do spend to much time on computers these days too, from 3yrs old to 16 i was out playing football every hr i could, dnt see that too often these days

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2007, 11:57:44 AM »
I'm healing well, but my nips are still real sensitive.  It's kind of playing with my mind.  Since the incisions are around the nips I can't tell whether that is why it is hurting....or are they sensitive because of my cycle and high estrogen levels?...I wouldn't think I would feel anything anymore since the glands are gone, but who knows.  Maybe they still get sensitive, but nothing grows?

TNTBOOM

• Getbig III
  • die or diet
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2007, 05:04:33 AM »
I'm healing well, but my nips are still real sensitive.  It's kind of playing with my mind.  Since the incisions are around the nips I can't tell whether that is why it is hurting....or are they sensitive because of my cycle and high estrogen levels?...I wouldn't think I would feel anything anymore since the glands are gone, but who knows.  Maybe they still get sensitive, but nothing grows?
I thought you could develop GYNO again even after surgery ... since they are not removing the gland that creates it to begin with but rather just the accumulation it self...
i thought i read something like this around here somewhere....
I might be wrong thou :-\

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2007, 09:43:23 AM »
I thought you could develop GYNO again even after surgery ... since they are not removing the gland that creates it to begin with but rather just the accumulation it self...
i thought i read something like this around here somewhere....
I might be wrong thou :-\

they remove the entire gland, so it cant come back

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2007, 10:04:20 AM »
I seem to be OK now.  i think it was just psychological fear.