Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 339584 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: Question for GH15 - what PEDs?
« Reply #3850 on: February 21, 2013, 01:10:47 PM »
You didn't list Kigtropina at the top. You are a liar filt. You lose!

isn't saizen better

dustin

« Reply #3851 on: February 21, 2013, 01:36:29 PM »
isn't saizen better

Saizen, you can pick up at a pharmacy and it will be wonderful GH made in an FDA approved facility. Kigs, those WERE a great product but was just a component of a bait and switch. They won't be coming back. And if they do, I wouldn't risk it because the guys behind it ripped people off multiple times. I'd always pick a properly manufactured product sold by a billion dollar company instead of mystery product sold from aggressive dealers, shilling in a volatile black market and sourcing their product from scummy Chinese businessmen.

GH from an actual pharmacy will always trump the shit you buy off the internet, unless you're in a third world country. When you unbox a kit of GH from a pharmacy or open the cover of a GH pen and you can smell that distinct smell, you know it's real stuff that'll be magic when you inject it.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3852 on: February 21, 2013, 01:40:26 PM »
gh15 is busy being watched by feds.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #3853 on: February 21, 2013, 01:44:14 PM »
LOLOL!  He realizes Ron comes from a long line of people that don't spend their money on stupid shit right?

lmao

dustin

« Reply #3854 on: February 21, 2013, 01:46:07 PM »
gh15 is busy being watched by feds.

He says he's protected by the government. ::)

He said it a few times in the private mod board which made me scratch my head. And he even tried spewing that to me via PM. I seriously don't know what's wrong with the man. I think he actually believes himself, which is worse than just blowing smoke up someone's ass.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #3855 on: February 21, 2013, 01:46:43 PM »
There's a couple COINTELPRO who get paid to post here. But they don't get paid by Ron.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3856 on: February 21, 2013, 02:03:22 PM »
From his site:

GH15

Super Duper Mod

cult followers on dying getbig boarding never laern ,, kids all stupid kids like Dallas Carver ,, many times gh51 posts abuot majic known to all bodybulder ,, I say it over for stopid kids ,, all you need to win NPC show is

L E G F I T   K I G T R IO P I N A

I warn all boarding members of gh15 super site ,, no one give dyyiung boarding getbig source ,, gh34 know all who have suorce ,, if getbig get source youy will be banned for life from all internet boarding ,, not just gh15 ,, but ALL boarding, fecebook ,, tweeker ,, even gayu boarding ,,  Gh18 its known on all intenert ,, I am god of computer ,, must remember legfoit kingtropina must have 3 little cans pineapple juice ,, watch excorcist and see nails grow ,, many IFBB pro have secrtet from GOD ,, to have 3D look like hallowgram number one is trenbologna acetato from legit sources only special elfin know ,, gh15 soon make annconucment that will change bodybuilding wolrd,, only super elf jedi know,, penniless ,, choasos ,, apples75 ,, they see change befoe needle hit butt ,, mail come to door and they start to grow ,, it is that good ,,  ron from getbigg boarding will beg gh15 to come back and pay me 10000$ for posting but gh17 don't need money for dog shelter skelters.

LIONESS OF JUSIDIAH

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3857 on: February 21, 2013, 02:11:30 PM »
He says he's protected by the government. ::)

He said it a few times in the private mod board which made me scratch my head. And he even tried spewing that to me via PM. I seriously don't know what's wrong with the man. I think he actually believes himself, which is worse than just blowing smoke up someone's ass.

i think hes the kind of guy to say anything to get people to believe him, assume its bullshit. only cares about cash..

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #3858 on: February 21, 2013, 02:16:46 PM »
what's 15's IQ?

dustin

« Reply #3859 on: February 21, 2013, 02:39:45 PM »
i think hes the kind of guy to say anything to get people to believe him, assume its bullshit. only cares about cash..

Correct. I feel bad that he's exploiting the impressionability of posters there. It's got the potential to be a great board but I couldn't stand the shilling and had to get myself banned to stop from going back.

I liked the old gh15 a lot better.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3860 on: February 21, 2013, 02:42:32 PM »
Dude just like he takes 10-15 D-bol with every meal..... 'nuff said

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #3861 on: February 21, 2013, 04:19:31 PM »
He used to be pretty entertaining with the odd off topic post, but these days it's just 100% obsession with "legit" Kigtropin (roughly 95% of his posts) and bringing down the "filt" under protection from global government. How many people exactly did he "bring down"?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3862 on: February 21, 2013, 04:25:34 PM »
Kigtropinas. All bodybuilders are on kigtroponas. Except gh15, they won't tell him were to get it. :(
Plus 400 units of slin, 3cc of tren a day, and 300mgs of anadrol. Blown up from within.  ::)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3863 on: February 21, 2013, 04:27:05 PM »
he will now start a sticky on his board saying that dyeing board of get big is begging him to come back

he also claims ron has offered him 5k a month to post here
Yup this board is a wasteland, there's no one even here. Tubleweed is blowing across this bitch. Ha that's why it takes 3 days for a thread there to reach 2 pages

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #3864 on: February 21, 2013, 04:56:37 PM »
From his site:

GH15

Super Duper Mod

cult followers on dying getbig boarding never laern ,, kids all stupid kids like Dallas Carver ,, many times gh51 posts abuot majic known to all bodybulder ,, I say it over for stopid kids ,, all you need to win NPC show is

L E G F I T   K I G T R IO P I N A

I warn all boarding members of gh15 super site ,, no one give dyyiung boarding getbig source ,, gh34 know all who have suorce ,, if getbig get source youy will be banned for life from all internet boarding ,, not just gh15 ,, but ALL boarding, fecebook ,, tweeker ,, even gayu boarding ,,  Gh18 its known on all intenert ,, I am god of computer ,, must remember legfoit kingtropina must have 3 little cans pineapple juice ,, watch excorcist and see nails grow ,, many IFBB pro have secrtet from GOD ,, to have 3D look like hallowgram number one is trenbologna acetato from legit sources only special elfin know ,, gh15 soon make annconucment that will change bodybuilding wolrd,, only super elf jedi know,, penniless ,, choasos ,, apples75 ,, they see change befoe needle hit butt ,, mail come to door and they start to grow ,, it is that good ,,  ron from getbigg boarding will beg gh15 to come back and pay me 10000$ for posting but gh17 don't need money for dog shelter skelters.

LIONESS OF BUTTFUCKED BY JUSIDIAH

FIXED
T

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3865 on: February 21, 2013, 05:04:25 PM »
I see that the OP was banned, but for the rest of you, feel free to log into your Junior gh 15.org accounts, and maybe...just maybe...god will answer any and all questions that you have. Of course if this doesn't happen then one of the many advanced bodybuilders and professionals on that site I'm sure can help you with any questions that you might have.

And I'm sure that you all are well aware that IP is in a crippled state due to gh 15, which shows that the tide is slowly turning.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3866 on: February 21, 2013, 05:09:08 PM »
I see that the OP was banned, but for the rest of you, feel free to log into your Junior gh 15.org accounts, and maybe...just maybe...god will answer any and all questions that you have. Of course if this doesn't happen then one of the many advanced bodybuilders and professionals on that site I'm sure can help you with any questions that you might have.

And I'm sure that you all are well aware that IP is in a crippled state due to gh 15, which shows that the tide is slowly turning.
So you're the big fat guy that worked out with Louie Simmons?

If this is you, you've got a semi inspirational story, but you're still a knock kneed, fat retard for sucking the dick of that gimmick you call god.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #3867 on: February 21, 2013, 05:20:12 PM »
gh15 was a real pro for a while, or at least someone who knew a lot about bbing. I used to love his posts and the off topic stuff but at some point his style suddenly changed.

I really believe the account was sold/hacked or something like that.
Just because you make typos on purpose doesn't mean you will "sound" like him.

Obviously the guy(s) behind the account nowadays are just dealers and scammers. They may know about peds but the posts are basically gh15 old posts regurgitated over and over again.

Also, cool story bro.  

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3868 on: February 21, 2013, 05:39:39 PM »
gh15 was a real pro for a while, or at least someone who knew a lot about bbing. I used to love his posts and the off topic stuff but at some point his style suddenly changed.

I really believe the account was sold/hacked or something like that.
Just because you make typos on purpose doesn't mean you will "sound" like him.

Obviously the guy(s) behind the account nowadays are just dealers and scammers. They may know about peds but the posts are basically gh15 old posts regurgitated over and over again.

Also, cool story bro.  
Why so much with the "kigs' though"? Literally all he's talked about for almost a couple yrs know, right?

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3869 on: February 21, 2013, 06:10:27 PM »
hes on about kingtropin so much because hes trying to push it. hard.
flavor of the week.
must have cheap connect right now.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #3870 on: February 21, 2013, 07:00:04 PM »
Why so much with the "kigs' though"? Literally all he's talked about for almost a couple yrs know, right?

It must be really profitable I guess.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #3871 on: February 21, 2013, 08:07:23 PM »

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #3872 on: February 21, 2013, 08:18:12 PM »
According to DJ (his coach) this guy started training in 2010. 2011, after one year of training he weighed 200 pds in Off-season shape. Another year later he entered a contest at 286 pds.

Can you tell us the cycle, just curious?

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

yeah, like someone can tell you what someone else is on... GH15 really had the fools going here didnt he?

i remember he even believed himself..

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #3873 on: February 21, 2013, 08:34:09 PM »

The only "proof" I've seen for anything happening to IP is some shitty website that looked suspiciously fake that conveniently popped up a couple of days after there was a sticky about a huge blow vs. IP. Other than that, reading their thread - or threads, since according to your boss there are roughly 15 big sources affiliated with IP - on PM contain no hints to them going out of business whatsoever. OK, ARL seem to have some "problems", but they had them right from the start, even when they were pushed on your website.
Feel free to post something that can change my mind... if that has public clearance that is.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3874 on: February 21, 2013, 11:59:40 PM »

i think its his ego

he calls himself god of hormones yet he got his whole board to buy sugar water

he must think if he rattles on about them enough they will magically pop into existence
T