Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 340965 times)

dustin

Re: GH15 - Questions and Answers
« Reply #3900 on: February 23, 2013, 01:06:36 PM »
the only harm apply85 could possibly do to you is ,incase you ealk into the mcdonalds where he works and you order something, he could spit in your burger. ;D

Oh man, if he ever did that I'd hop over the counter and McSlap him in the whore mouth! >:(

;D

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3901 on: February 23, 2013, 01:13:39 PM »
post a link of people posting shit about gh 15 on anabolic

gh 15 has an account on that site

no fuckin way? AB is drama free. very well run site. no GH15 sightings, only some retard "elfs" lol who come on spout shit and get banned.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3902 on: February 23, 2013, 01:32:21 PM »
yep. gh15 doesn't post on therrre. must of been someone just registering that name for shits and giggles.

----AB is drama free at times, but it can have a lot of drama depending on situation. when the gh15 thing started up big, there was lots uf drama.

he posts under another name to get info to claim as his own on his site
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3903 on: February 23, 2013, 01:44:52 PM »
it will ,, don't worry ,, no one seem to understand among filts that the reason for this is them lol ,, im protected as it can be 2 government! not 1 but 2! ,, this site came to life for a reason and this site is as I always said THE SOLUTION FOR THE PROBLEM ,, this site if you take close notice now day we destroyed other sites they are at the lowest level ever of activity since we killed them ,, we did it in a masterpiece work that I may be the brain behind but took a good amount of people,, and this work continiues

as I always say im the most talked about individual in HISTORY OF BODYBUILDING

IM THE MOST IMPORTANT FELLA IN HISTORY OF BODYBUILDING

YES IM A NARCISISIT,, YES I LOVE MYSELF ,, BUT ! I ALSO HELP AND HELP TREMENDSLY FOR MANY YEARS

AND LASTLY TO TOP IT ALL OFF I AM AN IFBB PROFESIONAL BODYBUILDER,, I WOULD SAY BODYBUILDER BUT NO THE FILTS NEED TO KNOW IT IM AN IFBB T O P PROFESIONAL BODYBUILDER THAT WAS SMART ENOUGH AND DECIDED THAT THE GOVERMENTS ARE NOT THE ENEMIES IT IS THE FILT FROM WITHIN THAT ARE THE EMEMIES AND WE WILL AND ARE DESTROYING THOSE FILTS  WE PRACTICALY CRIPPLED ALL SALES FROM IPCHINA AND RELATED SCAM,, EVERYTHING IS NOW DAY GOING TRU OUR PEOPLE EVERY SINGLE THING AND ONLY THE ONES WHO TRULY KNOW BODYBUILD KNOW HOW MUCH I CONTROL IT NOW DAY I HAVE TOTAL CONTROL NOW DAY IN EVERYTHING GOE SBODYBUILD,, TO BE HONEST ITS TOO MUCH CONTROL BECAUSE IT GETS TO A POINT WHERE NO ONE BUY ANYTHING WITH OUT A GH15 APPROVED SEAL ON IT

ALWAYS REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING! AND THIS IS SOMETHING EVERYONE IN BODYBUILDING OR IN ANY INDUSTRY KNOWS...
WHEN YOU HAVE HUGE POSTINGS ABOUT YOU AND HUGE YOUTUBE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND HUGE GOOGLE AND YAHOO AND AL THAT BALONIE ABOUT YOU ,, WHEN YOU HAVE EVRYONE WAITING ON YOUR EVERY WORD....YOU ARE SOMEONE WHO HAS MADE IT

moment you are stopped being talked about...good or bad ....you are done

in the gh15 case im so deep in bodybuilding now days that really the only way to bring me down is to find me in real life and shoot me ,, but in reality it cant happen im protected by 2 goverments as I said that actively protecting me

you can belive and you can not belive  up to you

I did more to help goverments around the globe fighting drugs than any other person in history of bodybuilding

gh15 approved
T

dustin

« Reply #3904 on: February 23, 2013, 01:51:44 PM »
Someone working for the government probably directed his ass to tips.fbi.gov and it went straight to his head, just like everything else. Woosh!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #3905 on: February 23, 2013, 01:52:41 PM »
instead of copy pasting this bullshit, why can't anyone pm andros for me ans ask how much finasteride and arimidex to take for 300mg of test enanth/week

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3906 on: February 23, 2013, 01:53:34 PM »
Someone working for the government probably directed his ass to tips.fbi.gov and it went straight to his head, just like everything else. Woosh!

does anyone still believe over there that he is a pro

i know pellius thunks its denis james
T

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #3907 on: February 23, 2013, 03:56:41 PM »
I hope they won't mind me saving all my PMs. Got lots of offers to buy GH and other products from mods on there, who were demanded NOT to sell anything or to conduct any nefarious activities. Gave my password to a couple curious mods to check it out and see what the shady fuckers on there were doing. Right after gh15 would say something like "no generic GH talk", I'd get a PM from a mod asking if I needed any GH because he's throwing in an order... but not to worry, he gets like 20 kits a week and if I miss out now I can just grab some later.

There are a ton of people dealing on that site, not only mods, but also some of the high profile (if you will) Wizards. Just ask for a source for something. While the thread will likely be filled with "just keep posting and contributing so you become a Wizard and get access to our top notch sources", your inbox will be flooded with offers of either direct selling or hook up offers.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3908 on: February 23, 2013, 04:06:11 PM »
did you see the youtube video that was posted on here

he said he was taking 200mg of tren a day and a gram of primo a week

who ever told him to jump on that when he is obese is crazy

at his age his bp could lead to serious issues
That's no joke. Tren at high bf is not a good idea

dustin

« Reply #3909 on: February 23, 2013, 06:01:34 PM »
spill the beans man...

Just put some bait out there and say that you're looking for x product, or how long until you become a wizard because you're dying to buy juice. Everyone will message you their price lists lol

Not just price lists of the guy they get their shit from. I mean THEIR price lists.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3910 on: February 23, 2013, 06:10:25 PM »
!!!!@@!!! Strango needs to seperate from gh15 quick. His products seem to be underdosed here recently and some are reporting complete bunk. None of this happened before he joined the gh15 board and got overloaded with people.
Glad you brought that up. I know of at least 4 people that got bunk Strango gear. He's got this bulletproof rep over there so no one says a word. The parrots over there just fall in line and say, "better than human grade!"

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3911 on: February 23, 2013, 06:26:22 PM »
There is actually some phenomenal UGL's. At least in the states there are

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3912 on: February 23, 2013, 06:35:58 PM »
here, they all pale in comparo

the tren is nothing like the parabolan

test is nothing like test from pharma

dbol isnt like the thai dbol there used to be

well, thats the most importnant drugs covered :D

and im talking about "axio" for example, something thats widespread in the usa aswel,isnt it
For safety reasons most won't deal with anyone international. Axio has been shit for quite awhile as far as I know. Running some ugl EQ right now that is off the chain, starting to see veins coming down from my armpits

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #3913 on: February 23, 2013, 06:39:49 PM »
There is actually some phenomenal UGL's. At least in the states there are

I agree.  That is all I used to use then I got an order that was probably just oil..lol.  So that source was out.  I only give one chance.  But when it was legit I felt like superman.  I then got some Watson Test and it honestly did not have the same effect on me besides zits.  The UGL trumped all over the Pharm grade.  I assume the UGL was way overdosed.  That was years ago though.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3914 on: February 23, 2013, 06:47:19 PM »
I agree.  That is all I used to use then I got an order that was probably just oil..lol.  So that source was out.  I only give one chance.  But when it was legit I felt like superman.  I then got some Watson Test and it honestly did not have the same effect on me besides zits.  The UGL trumped all over the Pharm grade.  I assume the UGL was way overdosed.  That was years ago though.
No doubt there is always a chance of getting bunk or like Gal said everything is just test labeled something else. But with a little research and networking you can easily find the good ones, REALLY good ones

dustin

« Reply #3915 on: February 23, 2013, 07:09:33 PM »

APIs are cheap and sometimes UGLs will overdose stuff, but they're sloppy. They'll add way too much BA and sometimes their sterility practices are something you don't want to think about. I don't want some painful shit that's going to crash and is overloaded with BA. I'd rather have exactly what I pay for. It's way too hit and miss when UGLs like that. I like the boring, consistent UGLs that don't fuck around like that.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3916 on: February 23, 2013, 08:56:32 PM »
^&&&&^^^^^ Looks like you are about to kill yourself according to gh15:

now, one more thing that must be said here,,

I do belive that few individuals from that dying board can commit suicide and have the ability to take their own life...this we don't want here

I belive dustin aka houglan as he cled himelf here will commit  has the ability to commit suicide ,, he come off as a woose and he is he is very deciving especialy when it comes to me and the made up information about me... but! I truly belive that this fella is under A MESS HOME ,, he is Asian ...with him it will be death as a result ...I belive he has the capacity and ability to commit suicide yes I do ,, I know Asians well and im telling you under this individual there is a storm

if you know him in real life its time to help him for he is not in a good place

gh15 approved

remember what I said here friend,, read what I said above few times and go give him some help or pressure for some help ,, that fella is NOT in a good place don't say in few years I didn't warn you ..the ones who givea fuck since no one probably would aside from couple fellas on this boarding...on dying board no one care

gh15 approved

HAHAHAHAHA dustin committing suicide because he and gh15 don't get along anymore on the internet. You can't make this shit up folks

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3917 on: February 23, 2013, 09:24:30 PM »
I know when they banned me from the site, I spent all day rocking back and forth in the fetal position holed up in my house. if I knew where gh15 lived I would go to his house and stand outside his bedroom window holding up a boombox, playing Peter Gabriel's "your eyes."

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #3918 on: February 24, 2013, 12:31:28 AM »
I was banned as well. All because I said that Getbig was great entertainment and I wanted to continue to post here.  :D

I also disputed the fact that GH15 kept insisting Ron was begging him to come back.  :D

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3919 on: February 24, 2013, 06:42:03 AM »
I know when they banned me from the site, I spent all day rocking back and forth in the fetal position holed up in my house. if I knew where gh15 lived I would go to his house and stand outside his bedroom window holding up a boombox, playing Peter Gabriel's "your eyes."

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

dustin

« Reply #3920 on: February 24, 2013, 03:08:43 PM »
It sounds like we need to create a support group before any one of us offs themselves.

Stay safe, everyone! :D

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3921 on: February 24, 2013, 05:03:51 PM »
I just got demoted to "Junior" status for a low post count.  :-\

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3922 on: February 24, 2013, 05:10:50 PM »
I just got demoted to "Junior" status for a low post count.  :-\
Post a video about getbig and get immediate wizard status and 500 bucks!! :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3923 on: February 24, 2013, 05:58:04 PM »
I was banned as well. All because I said that Getbig was great entertainment and I wanted to continue to post here.  :D

I also disputed the fact that GH15 kept insisting Ron was begging him to come back.  :D

I actually remember that. I was surprised you had the balls to do that. It was obvious you'd get banned for that. Good job taking one for the team though.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #3924 on: February 24, 2013, 09:48:43 PM »
I actually remember that. I was surprised you had the balls to do that. It was obvious you'd get banned for that. Good job taking one for the team though.

I didn't...I had the vagina to do it.