Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 339850 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: GH15 - Questions and Answers
« Reply #4150 on: March 25, 2013, 11:18:05 AM »
I had a talk with LOJ yesterday and I recommended He ban all members who registered during April 2012. There is no reason for them to stay there, most of them are GB scam, and LOJ forums have too many applicants to start with.....I think they are now @6000 members and over 3000 waiting approval. So I suggested to ban all suspecious 'April 2012 members'.  

Thank me later :)

I told you I was top circle.......This is my present for GB LMAO.

Hugs and Kisses,

Your friend,
Holomorphic.

lmao at top circle add jerk to the end and your on the money stumpy
T

holomorphic

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4151 on: March 25, 2013, 11:18:30 AM »
By adding 'Junior status' they own the BodyBuilding industry. They are sharp over there. You can always re-register but back to 'Junior' you go and that means many sub forums are out of your reach. This is very smart :)

They added a buffer of 300 posts to even become a regular member LMAO...... and regular member ain't no WIZARD..... LMFAO

It's great for you Wankers!!

Your friend,
Holomorphic.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4152 on: March 25, 2013, 11:27:37 AM »
By adding 'Junior status' they own the BodyBuilding industry. They are sharp over there. You can always re-register but back to 'Junior' you go and that means many sub forums are out of your reach. This is very smart :)

They added a buffer of 300 posts to even become a regular member LMAO...... and regular member ain't no WIZARD..... LMFAO

Your friend,
Holomorphic.

dude whats wrong with you  ???
T

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4153 on: March 25, 2013, 11:29:38 AM »

Your friend,
Holomorphic.

Sounds like an offer that no one can refuse

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4154 on: March 25, 2013, 11:35:34 AM »
The higher up members there are friendly with a lot of members here, we have all been around these boards for a long time. Your secret sources get passed around via PM like a cheap hooker.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4155 on: March 25, 2013, 11:40:52 AM »
the funny thing is they are open to come here and say what they like

but anyone who doesnt support the scams over there is banned

what a bunch of paranoid little thieving twinks
T

sexpert

« Reply #4156 on: March 25, 2013, 11:43:24 AM »
the funny thing is they are open to come here and say what they like

but anyone who doesnt support the scams over there is banned

what a bunch of paranoid little thieving twinks
:-*

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4157 on: March 25, 2013, 12:21:03 PM »
Its top 6 finisher and many people have GREAT homes

So check your facts and if thats the best you can come up with thats pretty sad.

GH15 has become famous and loved because he said the truth when none would. In a time when supplement companies rained supreme he said they were all crap.

Perhaps some others thought the same BUT they didnt say it as they didnt want to endanger their source of income so they continued with the lies.

The same with AAS and HGH. Quality is KEY and his protocols are history and I ahve done them and MANY others as you know and NOBODY was ever dissapointed.

Everybody who knows his or her bodybuilding has said time and time again that every single word is pure truth. Now you cant argue with that. He doesnt need to sell his persona, his persona sold itself a long time ago when thousands and millions across the world have understood what it takes to get somewhere in bodybuilding. Every aspect and every step.

He people talk badly about women, minorities, blacks, basically anybody. Real people stand up AGAINST that and stop it. I havent seen a single person do that here. Sure it may sound like fun and perhaps some dont mean it but if they dont why be pussies and not stop others who perhaps DO mean it and do it everyday to others.

Equality, openness, caring, groupthinking, image and future of the sport, animals, nature, mental side and MANY more are KEY elements at our board and they should be at EVERY board claiming to be FOR the people.

And THATS the key isnt it. Most boards arent for the people, they are there to make money and sell crap and indoctrinate its members so they dont make progress and stay stuck hoping the supplements will one day make them into models.

THATS the difference between our board and others. We deliver results and they speak for themselves.

Sure because those 'people' are real.  I know what a woman looks like, feels like, smells like, tastes like (just wait, you will too in time).  I have many black, hispanic, and asian friens....no canadians....fuck them!  (  ;)  )

The same can't be said for your "god".  LMAO.  Geezus christ...your message board is worse than a fan boy site.  Fucking wizards, elves, juniors.  Whats next?  Pink hearts? Blue Moons?  Pink stars?  Green clovers?  Oooooo...lookie here...a GH15 lucky charm!!!!

::)

Oh, and BTW BustedAsshole....we do train here.  MANY train here.  Any time you feel like moseying out to chicago...let me know.  Personal invite to train with me.  We will see what sort of 'man' you are.

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #4158 on: March 25, 2013, 01:02:38 PM »
Someone message me pharm008's info. I have an order in with him and need the email

:D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4159 on: March 25, 2013, 02:04:22 PM »
you dont even have the balls to buy slinpins so this info is of no use for you

Offcourse some of our sources are active elsewhere

Nobody ever claimed otherwise

What we DO claim is when a source is APPROVED it has meaning for both the buyer AND the seller

Quality is guaranteed and if it drops severe consequences are taken that same day.

Also the source has guarantee that every member will treat them, their lists and all other information with UTMOST respect and follow all the steps to avoid miscommunication

APPROVED is like when Nestle guarantees they buy tea from local farmers to their benefit. Its still business but done with a outlook of profiting BOTH sides, as both sides deserve respect and equal treatment.

But this sadly must sound foreign to most here like Chinese.

yes the kigs quality was top notch

people have lost more money on crap gear on your website than on any other

your legacy is sugar water
T

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4160 on: March 25, 2013, 02:05:04 PM »

What we DO claim is when a source is APPROVED it has meaning for both the buyer AND the seller

Quality is guaranteed and if it drops severe consequences are taken that same day.

Also the source has guarantee that every member will treat them, their lists and all other information with UTMOST respect and follow all the steps to avoid miscommunication

APPROVED is like when Nestle guarantees they buy tea from local farmers to their benefit. Its still business but done with a outlook of profiting BOTH sides, as both sides deserve respect and equal treatment.

a lot of us were cool with each other  before your board ever existed and can just ask a Jedi over there for a good hookup and they say here ya go. We don't have to put up with the nonsense of that board but reap the benefits.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4161 on: March 25, 2013, 02:08:15 PM »

I hope you are being compensated well for this nonsense.

I'm sure you aren't dumb enough to think anyone here actually believes a word you say.  Maybe not.

Still struggling to keep your God's name in the limelight for a few more days.

8)

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4162 on: March 25, 2013, 02:22:37 PM »

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4163 on: March 25, 2013, 03:33:17 PM »
So cause he asked homomorphic aka Shredded Wheat aka David Kitt to quit embarassing himself and the gh15board, it is considered "not in the best interest of the board members"....

Like I said, that board has been collapsing and will only continue. The sponsors are protected their like other websites do (strango has turned to absolute sht).

this has yet to be commented on by bustedass

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #4164 on: March 25, 2013, 03:44:28 PM »
Strango products are underdosed,some bunk even and whenever someone reports they are banned. His reputation is gone.
Medtech  products gives some severe pip/missing packages/delays , whenever someone exposes this they are banned.
If you keep licking gh15 balls like bustinasshole they will make you a mod or a jedi or a coach.
Those pharmagrad007,008 suppliers are run by gh15 by himself.
Ergo was paying for your fuckin site, but g101 wanted to dominate that site hence he quit that site.
Ken boarder is a fuckin joke, he thinks he has ripped physique and no wonder why he does not make good progress because he buy gear from ripped.com.
Site full of clowns and it is more fun reading those posts there.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4165 on: March 25, 2013, 03:52:22 PM »
hahaha another thread about me there. Same redundant drivel that he already repeated 25 times. I LOVE the attention. Keep it up, hahahaha

the china riptropin garabge look,,

this is what riptropin make you look like ...with or with out insulina...insulina will make it 10 times worse...but this is what riptropin anti diuretic garbage make you look like

riptropin is from this day on forbidden to even BE DISCUSSED ON THIS SITE,, i dont want to se or hear the name riptropin on this site

gh my ass...this is 30% purity at best!!,, but but but but its 50 on the whatever test serum balonie crap ,, DOESNT MATTER,, RIPTROPIN IS NOT NOT NOT GlobalBLE GH FOR HUMAN BEINGS,, it will! finish your kidneys !

gh15 approved

pic posted of me was from almost two months ago in a black wife beater w/ no pump. I look better than every single person who posted on that thread.

We should all ignore the fact rips are overdosed and more like 14iu per vial, according to many lab tests and serum results. But never mind because those are "balonie." screw science   8)

suck it virgins

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4166 on: March 25, 2013, 03:54:36 PM »
Strango products are underdosed,some bunk even and whenever someone reports they are banned. His reputation is gone.
Medtech  products gives some severe pip/missing packages/delays , whenever someone exposes this they are banned.
If you keep licking gh15 balls like bustinasshole they will make you a mod or a jedi or a coach.
Those pharmagrad007,008 suppliers are run by gh15 by himself.
Ergo was paying for your fuckin site, but g101 wanted to dominate that site hence he quit that site.
Ken boarder is a fuckin joke, he thinks he has ripped physique and no wonder why he does not make good progress because he buy gear from spam.
Site full of clowns and it is more fun reading those posts there.

-ya, Strango has ruined his reputation ever since he joined that site. People on various boards are talking about how it has been underdosed or completely bunk, even if it is cheap ass Test Enanthate.

-Ken is a fucking old ass fat loser who thinks he is a hardass because he's got tattoos. He is a mod, yet he looks like absolute fucking shit. I'd rather have tbombz as a moderator.

and yes, admin/g101 ran away Ergo. Bustedass, Rearden Metal, and gh15 ran away Apollo85. GH15 also ran away buselmo. I've also heard that gh15's people run the pharmgrade accounts.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4167 on: March 25, 2013, 04:06:48 PM »
-ya, Strango has ruined his reputation ever since he joined that site. People on various boards are talking about how it has been underdosed or completely bunk, even if it is cheap ass Test Enanthate.

-Ken is a fucking old ass fat loser who thinks he is a hardass because he's got tattoos. He is a mod, yet he looks like absolute fucking shit. I'd rather have tbombz as a moderator.

and yes, admin/g101 ran away Ergo. Bustedass, Rearden Metal, and gh15 ran away Apollo85. GH15 also ran away buselmo. I've also heard that gh15's people run the pharmgrade accounts.

There are plenty of other good sources out there. On sites where you don't have to join acult and pledge alliegence to the united states of Kigtropina to place an order. It's funny to me the hoops these clowns jump through to score some gear

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4168 on: March 25, 2013, 04:09:59 PM »
There are plenty of other good sources out there. On sites where you don't have to join acult and pledge alliegence to the united states of Kigtropina to place an order. It's funny to me.

What do you think is worse. GH15 and his low life henchmen? Or rapists? I'm leaning towards the former

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4169 on: March 25, 2013, 04:16:56 PM »
What do you think is worse. GH15 and his low life henchmen? Or rapists? I'm leaning towards the former

I have never been on that site, but judging from the idiots who come here every day and post novels about how much this place sucks, I know I'm not missing much.  Irony alert...Hello.....LOL

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4170 on: March 25, 2013, 04:21:11 PM »
I have never been on that site, but judging from the idiots who come here every day and post novels about how much this place sucks, I know I'm not missing much.

there is some virgin living in his mother's basement named "vansville" there who posts and types EXACTLY like gh15. Even puts 3 commas after everything. It's a legit cult. Kind of like that priest and his wacko followers who thought the world was going to end

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4171 on: March 25, 2013, 04:22:18 PM »
hahaha another thread about me there. Same redundant drivel that he already repeated 25 times. I LOVE the attention. Keep it up, hahahaha

the china riptropin garabge look,,

this is what riptropin make you look like ...with or with out insulina...insulina will make it 10 times worse...but this is what riptropin anti diuretic garbage make you look like

riptropin is from this day on forbidden to even BE DISCUSSED ON THIS SITE,, i dont want to se or hear the name riptropin on this site

gh my ass...this is 30% purity at best!!,, but but but but its 50 on the whatever test serum balonie crap ,, DOESNT MATTER,, RIPTROPIN IS NOT NOT NOT GlobalBLE GH FOR HUMAN BEINGS,, it will! finish your kidneys !

gh15 approved

pic posted of me was from almost two months ago in a black wife beater w/ no pump. I look better than every single person who posted on that thread.

We should all ignore the fact rips are overdosed and more like 14iu per vial, according to many lab tests and serum results. But never mind because those are "balonie." screw science   8)

suck it virgins

haha alpha owning the fuck out of gh15 and his dumbass mods. What is funny is that even some of his mods still continue to use Thanks/Rips/Novos even though they are "so terrible". I'll have to look up the posts whure gh15 is going on and on about how china HGH is the savior of bodybuilding and how ThanKS and novos are awesome during his time here at getbig

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4172 on: March 25, 2013, 04:23:35 PM »
haha alpha owning the fuck out of gh15 and his dumbass mods. What is funny is that even some of his mods still continue to use Thanks/Rips/Novos even though they are "so terrible". I'll have to look up the posts whure gh15 is going on and on about how china HGH is the savior of bodybuilding and how ThanKS and novos are awesome during his time here at getbig

I used to get a PM asking about where to get riptropins EVERY SINGLE DAY. I shit you not. I had to make a thread telling everyone to stop fucking asking me. So yup, those guys would suck each other's cocks for rips, trust me on that one

holomorphic

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4173 on: March 25, 2013, 09:58:10 PM »
Look @ all the cry babies hahaha
What happened you got BANNNNNNNNNNNED? LMAO

Next time keep your mouth shut and be BodyBuilders and not wankers LMFAO

Wait until LOJ takes my advice to ban majority of April 2012 members............

and 'Betamale', You look like S-H-I-T. No arms what so ever....not even weak........mine are weak, yours are just not there LMAO

And you're soft like a baby :)

Take a look you will see the guy who posted his arm right under your skinny-fat pictures LOL..........that guy got arms but nooooooo you wont show the picture here because you are A- P U S S Y Lmao.

I can't believe (after the little chat we had) that you have another account there, you are in for some good times..........

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4174 on: March 25, 2013, 11:49:19 PM »
Nobody wants Rips?  News to me, as I know a lot of guys that use them exclusively to compete, as well as myself and there is no water retention at all with them.  Hardly garbage.  I guess if you do nothing but eat shit all day long and never diet then you will have water retention, but you'll get that with any GH if eat like that.