Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 339833 times)

holomorphic

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: GH15 - Questions and Answers
« Reply #4175 on: March 26, 2013, 12:07:33 AM »
Rips are rubbish. They are low purity full of fillers.

LOJ is the first leader in history to bring athletes the 'FDA GH Line'.......A-L-L of it. Saizen, Humatrope, Norditropin, Serostim all supported and approved by governments.
Big pharma loves LOJ , he is their Hero. He brought the trust back to FDA GH, he is loved and adored by Big Pharma Corp. They make so much $$ over china because of LOJ, he is considered king among the high ranks.

LOJ should be president!!

LOJ for president!!!

Your friend,
holomorphic.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4176 on: March 26, 2013, 12:26:16 AM »
Rips are rubbish. They are low purity full of fillers.

LOJ is the first leader in history to bring athletes the 'FDA GH Line'.......A-L-L of it. Saizen, Humatrope, Norditropin, Serostim all supported and approved by governments.
Big pharma loves LOJ , he is their Hero. He brought the trust back to FDA GH, he is loved and adored by Big Pharma Corp. They make so much $$ over china because of LOJ, he is considered king among the high ranks.

LOJ should be president!!

LOJ for president!!!

Your friend,
holomorphic.

this must be a fake account

no one is this dumb
T

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #4177 on: March 26, 2013, 12:29:10 AM »
this must be a fake account

no one is this dumb

Must be....the ones behind the account are just seeing how far they can take it for their own entertainment.

It definitely is entertaining, I'll give them that.

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #4178 on: March 26, 2013, 02:50:50 AM »
NO water retention with Rips?

haha NOW you have me lol-ing!

I used those suckers for 9 months and I was waterlogged as a water buffalo in the rice fields of Mekong Delta in Viet Nam!

I eat VERY clean and the water was too much. Next time I am going with Norditropin, enough of the generics nonsense

So pls stop praising rips as they are NOT anything positive in any way
Bullshit, even with pharma grade hgh there is some level of water retention you idiot.
For gh15 and you there is nothing compared to the kigtropin which is no where existent.
It was a scam, ponzi scam which screwed thousand of bodybuilders,and you are part of it.
First some overdose shits and then complete bunk now it is the chinese government responsible for it.
What a joke.
Alphamaledog looks 100 times better than you and bodbuilders in your site , water retention in those pics, fuck you, it is camera shot angle which appears like that.

LOJ is the president for fools. Yeah fools site.
God of assholes, and God of handjobs.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4179 on: March 26, 2013, 03:38:28 AM »
NO water retention with Rips?

haha NOW you have me lol-ing!

I used those suckers for 9 months and I was waterlogged as a water buffalo in the rice fields of Mekong Delta in Viet Nam!

I eat VERY clean and the water was too much. Next time I am going with Norditropin, enough of the generics nonsense

So pls stop praising rips as they are NOT anything positive in any way

haha yes my freind i tell secret riptropina is death in vial kill bodybuilder dead

there is big secret presindet obama yes thats right from white house won president by taking kigtropin

magic in vial every bb in world takes kigs that won show

the rock kigtropina got him 5 movie deal with disney

kigtropin make cock grow twenty inches

chinese govt make kigtropina instead of nucleur bomb my friends

everyone except me can get kigs top three olyimpia my friends yes

gh 15

lion of judas

god of liars
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4180 on: March 26, 2013, 04:11:39 AM »
Why are you bringing kigs into this?

I didnt say anything about them and was 100% stating that rips are crap. Deal with it, they are simply crap. I used them 2 years ago and I KNOW.

Go for pharm grade numbnut and dont look bloated all day

Do you even train?  :-*

one word medtropin

you are pushing that fda it aint
T

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #4181 on: March 26, 2013, 04:13:41 AM »
Bullshit, even with pharma grade hgh there is some level of water retention you idiot.
For gh15 and you there is nothing compared to the kigtropin which is no where existent.
It was a scam, ponzi scam which screwed thousand of bodybuilders,and you are part of it.
First some overdose shits and then complete bunk now it is the chinese government responsible for it.
What a joke.
Alphamaledog looks 100 times better than you and bodbuilders in your site , water retention in those pics, fuck you, it is camera shot angle which appears like that.

LOJ is the president for fools. Yeah fools site.
God of assholes, and God of handjobs.

This is all true. Alphamaledog already looks better than 3/4th of that website. If he got a tan, he would look 100x better and be in the upper echelon.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #4182 on: March 26, 2013, 04:22:40 AM »
A buddy of mine used riptropin twice at 4iu a day and got very nice results.
Not saying that there arent better choices.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4183 on: March 26, 2013, 04:37:42 AM »
I can't believe (after the little chat we had) that you have another account there, you are in for some good times..........

I don't you dumb retard. I have tons of friends with accounts there who copy and paste me the shit. Most people with accounts there laugh at you guys. How do you think we all know what's going on there still? I don't want my internet browser going anywhere near that worthless dumbfuck of a site.

This is all true. Alphamaledog already looks better than 3/4th of that website. If he got a tan, he would look 100x better and be in the upper echelon.

And that only takes 10 minutes in a tanning bed, which I never do, or an hour our in the sun when it starts getting hot in May. Easy as cake

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4184 on: March 26, 2013, 04:40:47 AM »
Nice threats via PM homodumbshit. Shove them up your boyfriend's ass

LOJ gave green light to those guys. You should get off the forums. It was 5hrs. ago. I was there it was on a Monday weekly meeting. He gave green light.......he said "do what you need to do"
When LOJ says this it means green light. You don't help yourself bud. He never says to me Do what you got to do when I ask to get to dustin, but I swear he said it tonight when the guys mentioned you.

Change locations and stay safe.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4185 on: March 26, 2013, 04:43:56 AM »
Nice threats via PM homodumbshit. Shove them up your boyfriend's ass

that account is a gimmick

i have had this confirmed

it is someone stirring shit on both sides thinking they are clever
T

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4186 on: March 26, 2013, 04:44:59 AM »
you are living in a dreamworld

Nobody wants rips as they make you hold tons of water and are thus garbage. I used them for months and I know what I am talking about. I stopped because of this

Quality HGH is what its all about and because you cant have it or dont have money to buy doesnt mean everybody should buy china crap

Yea let's just ignore how everyone on pro muscle obsesses over them and that site contains the biggest most impressive bodybuilders out of all of them and it's really not even close. And before you even try to debate it, no one makes a profit from them there. Also, funny how everyone on gh15 org PMed me wanting rips every day. Of course I'd take FDA over rips, but I don't need to spend triple just for minor differences. Do you really think there are more than 15 people there who still support your lord and savior? The ones who do are low life vermin who think trying to get personal real life information is the solution to getting owned on the internet (hopefully you aren't one of them or that would be very disappointing to see). You're a smart guy (you make intelligent points in debates that aren't gh15 related, I'll give you that), so you are either in on some scam (which I wouldn't support but nobody is an angel when it comes to money) or you have lost your mind. If you didn't like rips when you use them, fine, maybe they didn't work the way you wanted for your body type. For me, they seem to do just fine, improve the quality of life, allow me to never get sick, and are better than using no gh.

Wouldn't surprise me. I can't believe someone would be as retarded as the way he posts. I have never seen someone get owned so badly time and time again and stay here before.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4187 on: March 26, 2013, 05:27:35 AM »
lol I have a better solution: you stay on rips and I go on pharm grade

Problem solved!

I am not here to convince anybody to buy pharmgrade or any grade. Do what you please

I tried rips for 9 months and since then havent bought them again. The reason is they arent worth the money for me

And saying you expect MINOR changes between rips and pharm grade is offcourse ludacris (not the rapper!).

But if you want to buy rips go ahead by all means. I would rather be HGH free then run rips and I stand by it.

Sounds good. I'll save 3x the amount of money and continue to do as I've been doing. I can't complain

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #4188 on: March 26, 2013, 05:39:21 AM »
" i need few answers ...i write it here because many can read it and some know the family in america and let us know if the dog is taken care of

1,, how is nasser dogs doing?  is he with relatives

2,, i want to make fund raise for the dog,, but i want to make sure it go to the dog ...can you make sure it go to the dog ? i want the dog to have good life

let me know who ever know the family

gh15 "

His dogs are already taken care, yet another scam, jeez

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4189 on: March 26, 2013, 05:49:11 AM »
" i need few answers ...i write it here because many can read it and some know the family in america and let us know if the dog is taken care of

2,, i want to make fund raise for the dog,, but i want to make sure it go to the dog ...can you make sure it go to the dog ? i want the dog to have good life

gh15 "

I like how he tries to portray has he has some type of compassion by making stupid posts like this to protect dogs (another scam). Yet he spreads bullshit about people and promotes ruining lives.

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4190 on: March 26, 2013, 05:49:54 AM »

gh15 "

Yep...Another scam in the making.

1)Strango or MTS or someone is all of a sudden going to be carrying "Superdrol"...
2)Dog scam #4 in the making.

I'm sure they will register a new name saying that the person is related to Nasser and that they will make sure the donations will go to the dog, when it reality it will be just gh15 pocketing the money.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4191 on: March 26, 2013, 06:01:50 AM »
Gh15 scammers being face raped in this thread.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #4192 on: March 26, 2013, 06:18:40 AM »
whatever happened to gh15 saying his forum/site would be sponsored by the RSPCA or something and not steroid suppliers  ??? ??? ???

holomorphic

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4193 on: March 26, 2013, 06:50:47 AM »
I don't you dumb retard. I have tons of friends with accounts there who copy and paste me the shit. Most people with accounts there laugh at you guys. How do you think we all know what's going on there still? I don't want my internet browser going anywhere near that worthless dumbfuck of a site.

And that only takes 10 minutes in a tanning bed, which I never do, or an hour our in the sun when it starts getting hot in May. Easy as cake

Tons of friends with accounts there?? I thought LOJ has no members.....LMFAO

Ya lying SOB you deserve a bullet between your eyes, and they will get to you.

No tan will help your baby fat. Rips are rubbish, anti-diuretic.And you are: Skinny-Fat with 15-16 inch arms LMAO

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4194 on: March 26, 2013, 06:53:39 AM »
Tons of friends with accounts there?? I thought LOJ has no members.....LMFAO

Ya lying SOB you deserve a bullet between your eyes, and they will get to you.

No tan will help your baby fat. Rips are rubbish, anti-diuretic.And you are: Skinny-Fat with 15-16 inch arms LMAO

What are they gonna do? Ban themselves? No, they have accounts so they can fucking laugh at how gullible people are when your lord and savior says he has two governments supporting his forum.

Keep going home to your "girl"friend at night and lie in shame every night thinking how pathetic you are since that's the best you can do

holomorphic

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4195 on: March 26, 2013, 07:01:50 AM »

Really?
You have it confirmed?

And I have it confirmed you are a dealer that indeed sits in UK. I'm trying to get LOJ to actually go after you off the internet. I hope I'm successful.......if he only listened to me that site would be even better than it is. Im not playing Im trying but I'm only one among seven @the top circle.
I still try! I hate you so much I hope he listens to me and brings you sorrow in life, because I know he can......... I've seen it happening to others in the industry before marked by LOJ. :)

holomorphic

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4196 on: March 26, 2013, 07:10:00 AM »
What are they gonna do? Ban themselves? No, they have accounts so they can fucking laugh at how gullible people are when your lord and savior says he has two governments supporting his forum.

Keep going home to your "girl"friend at night and lie in shame every night thinking how pathetic you are since that's the best you can do

You're not a BodyBuilder. You're a drug addict that lifts weights as an excuse to do his drugs and his booze.
You should be found and beaten up mercilessly for the coward lying c u n t you are.

You sit on -B- forum that has no members trying to spy on LOJ forums. LOJ now knows it and you are in trouble as I said ya no good wanker.

6000 members, 3000+ applicants waiting approval IN YOUR FACE :)

I'm not the one you need to worry about, LOJ is the one, his guys want you.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4197 on: March 26, 2013, 07:17:35 AM »
You're not a BodyBuilder. You're a drug addict that lifts weights as an excuse to do his drugs and his booze.
You should be found and beaten up mercilessly for the coward lying c u n t you are.

You sit on -B- forum that has no members trying to spy on LOJ forums. LOJ now knows it and you are in trouble as I said ya no good wanker.

6000 members, 3000+ applicants waiting approval IN YOUR FACE :)

I'm not the one you need to worry about, LOJ is the one, his guys want you.

lol @ everything you just said. gotta be a troll. Human life can't possibly be this stupid and naive

People who call gh15 out on his bullshit, according to their cult following = drug dealers, drug abusers, alcoholics, scammers, dog fuckers, secret spies who work for for criminal organizations to bring down his internet message board

Did I leave anything out?

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4198 on: March 26, 2013, 08:17:26 AM »
this board is run and operated by scammers and you think you have the moral right to even point a single finger to anybody else?

Who kicked out -b- and his little friend b-boy?

Who kicked out several sources who werent up to standard?

Who is transforming bodies left and right and have PICS to prove it?

We all know the answer so think before you write anything pls

Lets see...Apply85 was the one who banned b-boy and -b-..

Kicked out several sources??? Magnum and Defiant was kicked because Magnum wouldn't give free products each month to gh15 and certain "elfs" and Defiant never came on as a sponsor because gh15 accused him of keeping "kigs" away from him and because he wouldn't give free products each month of course. Apply85 eventually banned Defiant for this...And lets not forget about ProSource and how they scammed people twice on the board. The first time gh15 "forgave" them and let them back on. Then he threw all the blame on -b- and bboy....Not once did gh15 kick any supplier out because they weren't "up to par"...

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4199 on: March 26, 2013, 08:19:49 AM »
is holomorphic the one with the bang ugly manheaded bird who used to live in wales but now lives in hereford?

if it is he has a lot of trap for one so insignificant