Author Topic: Novotropin  (Read 13641 times)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Novotropin
« on: October 19, 2011, 04:00:21 PM »
I know the reviews have been good, but can anyone tell me how this type differs from the blue tops?

Mega Man

• Getbig III
Re: Novotropin
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 05:54:15 PM »
Companies, like Nike, Pepsi, coca coala,  corona, budlight, gatorade, Mc'donalds spend billions on advertising because it works.....people repeat what other people say, and other poeple repeat what they here on radio and tv commercials 100 time per day....

You won't know untill you try it...These companies spend billions on advertising.....these underground labs just have a few posters with O.C.D.....so how much more research do you think you need to do???

There have been studies done....if you so kids a picture of Ronald Mcdonald from 100's of different countries around the world...they will recognize him...you so them a picture of Jesus....they won't....this isn't to take away from the popularity of Jesus....but just to show you how powerfull advertising is....try Novotropin and Blue tops and then you will know...

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 07:49:54 PM »
Companies, like Nike, Pepsi, coca coala,  corona, budlight, gatorade, Mc'donalds spend billions on advertising because it works.....people repeat what other people say, and other poeple repeat what they here on radio and tv commercials 100 time per day....

You won't know untill you try it...These companies spend billions on advertising.....these underground labs just have a few posters with O.C.D.....so how much more research do you think you need to do???

There have been studies done....if you so kids a picture of Ronald Mcdonald from 100's of different countries around the world...they will recognize him...you so them a picture of Jesus....they won't....this isn't to take away from the popularity of Jesus....but just to show you how powerfull advertising is....try Novotropin and Blue tops and then you will know...

A: you spelled McDonalds wrong. That's just fucked up.

2: you're answer could have been "I don't know". Good job on the soliloquy, though.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 09:32:41 PM »
Good job on the soliloquy

Thank You

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 09:43:52 PM »
if its nordic name on it that means you have a relaibale legit product to work with ,, not once not once! did i hear complain about nordic gh ,, NOT ONCE! in almost 10 years not even once! and i get MANY MANY COM;LAINTS ABOUT EVERYONE ,, i never had com;laint about nordic gh not even one single time,, that says it all

gh15 approved
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2011, 09:54:04 PM »
if its nordic name on it that means you have a relaibale legit product to work with ,, not once not once! did i hear complain about nordic gh ,, NOT ONCE! in almost 10 years not even once! and i get MANY MANY COM;LAINTS ABOUT EVERYONE ,, i never had com;laint about nordic gh not even one single time,, that says it all

gh15 approved

what about homer khan? you approved him. is his HGH approved by you? I know he has been around awhile. I have heard complaints about blue tops not sure if they came from nordic though. guys on the boards used to bitch about blue tops when they first came out actually right around the time nordic started pushing them along with many others. I have never tried blue tops but from what I have read in the last 5 years is they are hit and miss.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2011, 10:13:09 PM »
depends from who,, homer is approved good and fast source with legit products,, depend on source ,, if it is known source that has reputaition it will be good gh

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2011, 01:11:40 AM »
REARDEN,

I CANNOT DO THAT COMPARISION FOR YOU, BUT I CAN ATTEST TO NORDIC'S NOVOTROPIN(RUNNING 4IU DAILY) BEING LEGITIMATE. SHOULDERS MORE PRONOUNCED, METABOLISM UP, RECOVERY IN. ITS NOT ANOTHER WORLD BUT ITS DAMN GOOD..WORTH THE DOUGH OBVIOUSLY.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2011, 04:44:57 AM »
if its ****name on it that means you have a relaibale legit product to work with ,, not once not once! did i hear complain about nordic gh ,, NOT ONCE! in almost 10 years not even once! and i get MANY MANY COM;LAINTS ABOUT EVERYONE ,, i never had com;laint about ****gh not even one single time,, that says it all

gh15 approved

****is the man. I have no doubt the Novo's are good, I was just wondering what, if any, the difference is from anyone's experience or if ****said anything about the difference.

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2011, 07:59:29 AM »
last time i try nd blue from peppy and I dont feel anything from it like i did from thanktropin, could it be his nd went bad? or he decided to push some novo for a same price

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2011, 08:07:02 AM »
last time i try nd blue from peppy and I dont feel anything from it like i did from thanktropin, could it be his nd went bad? or he decided to push some novo for a same price

Interesting. I've done 20 or so kits of blues and always liked them. I'm very interested in Novo's though.

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2011, 08:16:23 AM »
Interesting. I've done 20 or so kits of blues and always liked them. I'm very interested in Novo's though.

How many iu you do a day? I up to 10iu/ed still nothing before I was on 5iu/ed thanktropin and I was feeling , u know how u feel no gh :)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2011, 09:44:29 AM »
How many iu you do a day? I up to 10iu/ed still nothing before I was on 5iu/ed thanktropin and I was feeling , u know how u feel no gh :)

10iu average/day. Some days I'd shoot 15-20, some days 5. I always felt the difference right from the start.

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2011, 08:27:03 PM »
RM
we had this discussion already ;D ;D
novotropin are the bees knees, same as nd blue tops.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2011, 09:40:51 PM »
im on those blues at 5iu not notching much, no sides, damn.  gonna switch to the thanks or novos

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2011, 06:00:02 AM »
The Gh I am on is Norditropin simplex(somatropin) it is the only Gh i have used and is very expensive but seems to work ok! Anyone heard of it ? imported by Novo : Nordisk Pharma (thailand) Bangkok, Thailand  :)

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2011, 11:06:38 AM »
The Gh I am on is Norditropin simplex(somatropin) it is the only Gh i have used and is very expensive but seems to work ok! Anyone heard of it ? imported by Novo : Nordisk Pharma (thailand) Bangkok, Thailand  :)

Very good GH !!

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2011, 01:28:30 PM »
Very good GH !!

pharm grade, originally from denmark...great gh, different level than novotropin, lots of fakes, though

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2011, 05:07:11 AM »
Def real the one I have got all paper work etc with it! When I go over 6 ius joints ache alot and massive carpell syndome in hands! Glad to here it is a good one cos I have over 2000 euros worth of the stuff at the moment!! lol ;D

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2011, 05:11:42 AM »
shot 5iu Novo yesterday AM and 13iu post workout. Ate about 300g carbs and fell asleep for 11 hours. LOL! Hands started cramping. Woke up drier and harder than yesterday. Yay!

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2011, 10:24:11 PM »
i´m gonna order either nd blue tops or novotropin....i think i will give novo a try...nordics stuff are always great anyway and cheap
MIRAGETROPIN

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2011, 10:43:45 PM »
i´m gonna order either nd blue tops or novotropin....i think i will give novo a try...nordics stuff are always great anyway and cheap

Go novo. Less water retention, tiny bit stronger. Little more subtle at the beginning though.

chess315

« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2011, 11:19:04 PM »
I just was pondering the same question about the blues and novos. I was leaning towards the novo already

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2011, 12:06:58 AM »
A: you spelled McDonalds wrong. That's just fucked up.

2: you're answer could have been "I don't know". Good job on the soliloquy, though.

(:

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2011, 12:08:28 AM »
shot 5iu Novo yesterday AM and 13iu post workout. Ate about 300g carbs and fell asleep for 11 hours. LOL! Hands started cramping. Woke up drier and harder than yesterday. Yay!

I know this feeling bro I know this feeling. Maybe after we get grub in the city, we can shoot our respective brands of GH at the table (novo for you kigs for me) at the table, and then see who falls asleep the longest in our chair