Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 339778 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: GH15 - Questions and Answers
« Reply #4425 on: March 28, 2013, 06:45:24 PM »
Why do you to this? It is habit I've notice since I've first be aware of your posting? Why do you just make things up?

When did I say Homomorphic wasn't in gh15's inner circle?

I made it abundantly clear that I didn't know who was behind the account. bigmc and I think Raymondo claimed that they knew who it was and that he was a gimmick playing both sides just to stir up shit. Of course, they won't say who it is. Just like with gh15 they all claim how obvious it is but will never give you an actual name.

And what do you mean "how could I not know about him"? How could I possibly know anything about him???? He's a new account here and I don't know who any, except for maybe Admin/g101, of the gh15 inner circle. I believe all of them are involved with him in real life. I am not.

I didn't make anything up stud.  Never have.  I have no reson to.  I was asking because there was a post about Homo claiming he knew GH, he was in the circle jerk of trust, etc.  I never said that YOU said he wasn't in the circle jerk of trust.

Then you said :

NO HE DOES NOT! HOMOMORPHIC DOES NOT REPRESENT OUT BOARD!

This thread has recently been brought to my attention and it is outrageous! I don't know who this Homomorphic is but we are getting to the bottom of this.

This is not what we stand for and he has disgraced and dishonored us.

I don't know who this is and only learned about it about fifteen minutes ago when it was brought up in our Mod section on our board.

I thought (obviously incorrectly) that you had your boy GH's ear on things.  So, my original statement was directed towards HOMO about your claims he isn't part of your clan.  In all reality, I couldn't give a fuck less.  The violent threats are pathetic.  This whole thing is pathetic.  In looking at the posting, I personally feel it is someone stirring up shit.  If not, it only makes it all the more pathetic.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #4426 on: March 28, 2013, 06:45:29 PM »
Who is this "we" that are getting to the bottom of this?

Me and some of the other mods that do not approved of the way Homomorphic has conducted himself.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4427 on: March 28, 2013, 06:46:57 PM »
And your point is?

Whether you gain or lose weight (water weight being an exception) is entirely dependent on whether or not you are in a caloric surplus or deficit. The majority of Americans are slowly but consistently putting on weight year after year even though they are not on any anabolics or even weight train. Most bodybuilders as they get closer to show time are on the most amount gear than ever yet are losing weight.

But if your partner is dissatisfied with strango's gear please have him go elsewhere. Strango is determined to be a one man operation and I feel he is close to or perhaps have exceeded full capacity so I am not as apt to encourage people to go to him (unless I care about you) but rather discourage people from using him. That way his work load will be less and he can focus more on his remaining customers.
if you are 24yrs old and on a gram and a half of quality gear you are gonna gain size. I realize your genetics suck but most with even average genetics would gain some size, strength, something? Fucking moron and trust me he sure as fuck doesn't use Strango anymore

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4428 on: March 28, 2013, 06:47:40 PM »
To each his own.

You sound like a very happy and fulfilled person. This board is obviously a blessing to you and I can see why you can justify spending so much time here. On GetBig you really matter. You really do. Not quite bigmc level, he out ranks you, but you have your place here.
Bullshit. That's the difference here, I know if I or anyone else disappeared from getbig, it wouldn't matter. You on the other hand, take things quite seriously and believe your opinion and presence "matter". Lol
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4429 on: March 28, 2013, 06:48:59 PM »
I didn't make anything up stud.  Never have.  I have no reson to.  I was asking because there was a post about Homo claiming he knew GH, he was in the circle jerk of trust, etc.  I never said that YOU said he wasn't in the circle jerk of trust.

Homorific was basically saying he IS in the GH15 circle....and you said he isnt.  I was asking how you could not know about him

I never said Homomorphic wasn't in gh15's inner circle. I said I didn't know who he is -- and still don't.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4430 on: March 28, 2013, 06:50:03 PM »
if you are 24yrs old and on a gram and a half of quality gear you are gonna gain size. I realize your genetics suck but most with even average genetics would gain some size, strength, something? Fucking moron and trust me he sure as fuck doesn't use Strango anymore

Um OK? So we're good then?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #4431 on: March 28, 2013, 06:50:39 PM »
I did get your PM and I will say that is easily the most common PM I get from members on this board. In public they will bash me and the gh15 board. Call me a drug addict and scammer  and thief. But in private they will ask:
But there are actually some whom I will help.
Wow, what a scumbag. It's not the fact that you posted my p.m., its the fact I have never said any of those things about you. Stay on the GH15 board fucking traitor.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4432 on: March 28, 2013, 06:51:03 PM »
Bullshit. That's the difference here, I know if I or anyone else disappeared from getbig, it wouldn't matter. You on the other hand, take things quite seriously and believe your opinion and presence "matter". Lol

Whatever you say. I'll try to care.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #4433 on: March 28, 2013, 06:51:22 PM »
Pellius backtracking and twisting words about homorific so as not to upset his puppetmaster.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4434 on: March 28, 2013, 06:52:28 PM »
Wow, what a scumbag. It's not the fact that you posted my p.m., its the fact I have never said any of those things about you. Stay on the GH15 board fucking traitor.

Did I say "You"?

You mad, bro?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #4435 on: March 28, 2013, 06:53:30 PM »
Did I say "You"?

You mad, bro?
You quoted my p.m. you dipshit.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4436 on: March 28, 2013, 06:53:42 PM »
Pellius backtracking and twisting words about homorific so as not to upset his puppetmaster.

You see all that, huh?

Wow.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #4437 on: March 28, 2013, 06:54:18 PM »
You see all that, huh?

Wow.
Tell Wes to go fuck himself too.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #4438 on: March 28, 2013, 06:58:13 PM »
You're improving as a poster. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4439 on: March 28, 2013, 06:58:53 PM »
You quoted my p.m. you dipshit.

I've already announce back with White Widow that if I don't respect you consider none of your PMs private. In fact, just the idea that you think you have some secrecy bond with a complete stranger that you would want to share private information is quite naive and childish.

So, again, just to make it clear, unless you're my friend, and I do consider many on the internet friends, I will hold none of your PMs in confidence. Now if you're JNN, Stuntmovie, Max_Rep... that is a different story and I will not only hold all your words in confidence but do anything I can to help you with anything you need.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4440 on: March 28, 2013, 06:59:36 PM »
I never said Homomorphic wasn't in gh15's inner circle. I said I didn't know who he is -- and still don't.

But you guys are working on it...   ::)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #4441 on: March 28, 2013, 07:01:53 PM »
I've already announce back with White Widow that if I don't respect you consider none of your PMs private. In fact, just the idea that you think you have some secrecy bond with a complete stranger that you would want to share private information is quite naive and childish.

So, again, just to make it clear, unless you're my friend, and I do consider many on the internet friends, I will hold none of your PMs in confidence. Now if you're JNN, Stuntmovie, Max_Rep... that is a different story and I will not only hold all your words in confidence but do anything I can to help you with anything you need.
Lol, fuck you buddy. You, in a round about way, advertise your services. Then when someone responds (in a p.m. like they should) you fucking post it like a moron. Way to do business you shriveled, old fuck.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #4442 on: March 28, 2013, 07:03:53 PM »
You're improving as a poster. ;D
According to Pellius, I outrank you  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #4443 on: March 28, 2013, 07:09:46 PM »
In fact, just the idea that you think you have some secrecy bond with a complete stranger that you would want to share private information is quite naive and childish.

LMFAO!!!! Oh the irony.... ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #4444 on: March 28, 2013, 08:16:51 PM »
I hardly felt humiliated. We argue at times. I don't just blindly follow the company line but always try to be on the side of what I believe is right regardless on what side I fall on. Homomorphic is a close personal friend in real life to gh15 and has his full and complete trust. He is inner circle and I am not. But gh15 is not following him around watching his every move and every word. It is my hope that by calling attention to some of my misgivings, and the misgivings of others, that it might be toned down a bit. But it is fully understandable that the benefit of the doubt would be given to Homomorphic over me. But we will see.

I just mean that you have probably devoted more time and energy into genuinely brokering an understanding and making thoughtful posts defending your master than anybody else.  Your servitude is repaid by him immediately taking sides with some gimmicky attack-account that comes out of nowhere and nobody seems to know except the gh15 guys. Not only that, you are very publicly rebuked. Why not a "listen,,pallius,,,homomorphic is me my buddyona ,, plz no skid marked boxers on dying board of getbig,," in private, instead of slapping you in the face in front of all the troops South American dictator style?

Personally, I think you're too good for that but if you are cool with that then it's not my place to get insulted on your behalf -- which I am though.  
O

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4445 on: March 29, 2013, 12:25:28 AM »
But you guys are working on it...   ::)

Yes, some of us are expressing are dissent. Whether or not we prevail the important thing, at least for me, is that we do speak up and let be known that this is not how we like to be represented. Nobody, no leader, no boss, no king, no potentate has unlimited power. They can push their followers only too far. I don't consider this rising to occasion of mutiny but by letting others know how we feel we let it be known that we consider very seriously how we are represented.

Now I notice you put in a rolling eyes smiley. What is that so suppose to mean? You don't believe me? That I'm only speaking out here and not on the gh15 board? Our maybe you are like chaos and think everything is a joke. Everything is to mock, ridicule, talk shit about, laugh about.... life is just one big whoopy cushion? I can understand that. It is comforting to be in a perpetual state of arrested development. Like Melloncamp once said, "Hold on to sixteen as long as you can." It's not easy being an adult. But for some of us the whoopy cushion gets old. That's why guys like me, Wes and even JNN don't come around here much anymore. I haven't and never have left this board. I never made my good bye announcement like so many others, like Dustin did. I just found myself going somewhere else and liking it better. To be able to make a post and not have to endure the incessant mocking, ridicule, the gay jokes. The constant ever present homosexual imagery that so permeates this board. Sometimes you just want to have a normal discussion.  

I guess I'm just too serious. To want to have a normal discussion. Just too serious for some.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4446 on: March 29, 2013, 12:37:36 AM »
Lol, fuck you buddy. You, in a round about way, advertise your services. Then when someone responds (in a p.m. like they should) you fucking post it like a moron. Way to do business you shriveled, old fuck.

I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I hope you feel better as time goes on.

And just to make you feel better, the majority of our board do not have access to our sources. You have to reach a certain level before you are granted source privileges. So if even members aren't allowed source access certainly a nonmember who has not shown himself to be even remotely friendly let alone supportive of our board wouldn't even be considered.

And you are correct. It is not a good way to do business if your main goal is profit. We are not driven by the profit motive and have proven so time and time again. The kig scam would still be going on if gh15 didn't put a stop to it. In fact, gh15, at anytime he choses, can arbitrary promote a product as the next best thing and sales would sky rocket. He can simply declare that he has found that a certain ratio of Tren/Mast/Prop will work magic and all sources will be sold out of that combination within a couple of weeks. But he decided to promote the pineapple juice and liquid egg white market as it was large enough to handle the demand and grow the economy.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4447 on: March 29, 2013, 12:56:50 AM »
I just mean that you have probably devoted more time and energy into genuinely brokering an understanding and making thoughtful posts defending your master than anybody else.  Your servitude is repaid by him immediately taking sides with some gimmicky attack-account that comes out of nowhere and nobody seems to know except the gh15 guys. Not only that, you are very publicly rebuked. Why not a "listen,,pallius,,,homomorphic is me my buddyona ,, plz no skid marked boxers on dying board of getbig,," in private, instead of slapping you in the face in front of all the troops South American dictator style?

Personally, I think you're too good for that but if you are cool with that then it's not my place to get insulted on your behalf -- which I am though.  

You make a good point about matters such as these being hashed out in public. But it was I who had address gh15 in public in response to a public post he made so I left him no choice but to respond in public as well. I've made that error before in which I address things that was best left to PM. But I've always been reluctant to PM him because of the tons of PMs he gets. In this, because I feel Homomorphic is representing our entire board I don't regret putting things more out in the open.

And to be quite candid another reason I don't feel humiliated is that it has always been crystal clear to me that it is his board and he can do anything he wants and it is for me to decide whether the good outweighs the bad. I'm there of my own free will. And it is truly my heart felt belief that gh15 does far more good than bad. This incident in the grand scheme of things is fairly trivial. This will soon be forgotten and another drama will take it's place. But the difference he has made and the good he has done in the grand scheme of things is everlasting. It's a point I try to make with other members who will sometimes express their misgivings. You never get everything in life you want. You never agree 100% with someone. You take the good with the bad and support those that fight on the side of good and oppose those who are on the side of bad. And there is no doubt in my mind, as difficult as he can be, that gh15 is very much on the side of good. Obsessively so. Fanatically so. It's one of the reasons he's so difficult. Zero tolerance for balonie. People who are trying, and in position to make, a real difference in the world have very little time for balonie. It's because they instinctively know that they just have very little time period to do all they want to do. Fallen angels have a lot of catching up to do, you know.

So again for me it's quite simple. When you have a coherent world view and a belief system things are really not that complicated. They are actually quite simple. Again not easy. Just simple. (Not to be confuse with "simplistic".)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4448 on: March 29, 2013, 01:05:03 AM »

Wow! We've really hurt your feelings. I'm sorry. I didn't realize you thought of us as that close. Frankly, I don't even recognize your name. But I'll spare Wes your hurtful sentiment because I know he'll be crushed. As for me, I'll be back now and then as needed. In the mean time I will pray for you.

Jesus loves you. That should be all that matters in the end.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4449 on: March 29, 2013, 01:11:19 AM »
I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I hope you feel better as time goes on.

And just to make you feel better, the majority of our board do not have access to our sources. You have to reach a certain level before you are granted source privileges. So if even members aren't allowed source access certainly a nonmember who has not shown himself to be even remotely friendly let alone supportive of our board wouldn't even be considered.

And you are correct. It is not a good way to do business if your main goal is profit. We are not driven by the profit motive and have proven so time and time again. The kig scam would still be going on if gh15 didn't put a stop to it. In fact, gh15, at anytime he choses, can arbitrary promote a product as the next best thing and sales would sky rocket. He can simply declare that he has found that a certain ratio of Tren/Mast/Prop will work magic and all sources will be sold out of that combination within a couple of weeks. But he decided to promote the pineapple juice and liquid egg white market as it was large enough to handle the demand and grow the economy.

superdrol -  leans before and after pics were hilarious

you can get access to a source by winning one of the over inflated auctions

you can get access to a source by "donating" to one of the sick dogs that keep cropping up

Pellius - you state your board is diferent from get big when in reality the level of abuse ex members get on there and the attacks on peoples familes is much worse than this board

gh 15 has shown his true colours by backing holmographics approach over your holier than though crusade of good vs evil

you think you are sailing in crystal clear waters but you are wallowing in shit

despite what you say on here if you are the good person you claim to be you must be able to see that your "god" is just a fat alcoholic called brad with a chip on his shoulder
T