Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 337467 times)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Re: Who is gh15?
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2007, 02:36:03 PM »
Especially after the last interview, seriously, I think he's pushing harder and harder to just let the cat out of the bag.  He blatantly added that "I do not know any bodybuilding history prior to the year of my birth" bullshit just as an alibi for his not being able to lecture us on bodybuilding history from Eugene Sandow forward in the "Was Steeve Reeves Natural?" thread if he was really gh15.   ::)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2007, 02:37:46 PM »
There's no way either of those could execute a gimmick like that. Creating a unique posting style like that and keeping it so consistent... nah

I'm guessing he turns his interview answers in to that Ron Dobson guy writing them just as gh15 posts here, and it takes some super-editing on Ron's part to put it into legible English the way they are presented in those Bodybuildling.com interviews.  That's what I picture.   

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2007, 02:39:39 PM »
Well I've already decided it's Nasser but I haven't said much about it just because I don't want him to stop being so candid on here.  Although about every third day now I think, "it's not Nasser, but a complete fraud;" then I'll think like, "It's Nasser and NASSER is a fraud;" then I'll think something along the lines of, "it's Nasser and he knows everything."  Then after about 2 weeks of that I'll think he's Gary Strydom for like 1/2 a day.   ;D
I think it's Nasser too, especially now after the recent bb.com interviews. An example why: Milos called gh15 a complete idiot and a liar in a thread here. Nasser blasted Milos in the bb.com interview shortly after.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2007, 02:41:52 PM »
There's no way either of those could execute a gimmick like that. Creating a unique posting style like that and keeping it so consistent... nah

You serious? ed and BH are perfect for that.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2007, 02:44:32 PM »
I think it's Nasser too, especially now after the recent bb.com interviews. An example why: Milos called gh15 a complete idiot and a liar in a thread here. Nasser blasted Milos in the bb.com interview shortly after.

Plus I told my last theory, that gh15 probably could have dieted better for a show, so in this interview he goes into painstaking detail as to the rigors of contest preparation and dedication to strict diet that ensures that he did as well as he did.  Because of it though I've ammended my theory to say that gh15 (Nasser) is just a fucking beast, plain and simple.   ;D  I mean to make 2000 posts on here and not ever even give half an ounce of mention to how hard dieting is or how hard training is, well that just blows my mind if he endured all that he says he did.  I mean he still just talks about how steroids are everything and that's pretty much it.  That and politics and women and some other particularly cultural shit. 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2007, 02:44:47 PM »
I don't think so. Would require more talent and time than those guys have IMO. Neither of those guys would know a lot of the small details about drugs which gh15 talks about... unless BH has been playing a fool under his BH handle.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2007, 02:45:09 PM »
where are your workout pics hunk?
I don't workout.......yours?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2007, 02:45:17 PM »

Neither of them could pull it off in a million years.  Not for 1/2 a second.  

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2007, 02:47:36 PM »
Neither of them could pull it off in a million years.  Not for 1/2 a second. 
So what's the reason for them to spread rumors around that they ran into gh15 at the Arnold and to say it was Rolond?

Plus it become even more obvious with the way they were promoting their radio show with their gimmick.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2007, 02:48:31 PM »
gh15 knows too fucking much about the shit to merely be a dealer.  He's an expert USER and RESPONDER himself.  I mean you just don't get that passionate about them unless they're doing one helluva number on your ass, seriously.     

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2007, 02:48:43 PM »
So what's the reason for them to spread rumors around that they ran into gh15 at the Arnold and to say it was Rolond?

Plus it become even more obvious with the way they were promoting their radio show with their gimmick.

It's obviously one of them. Probably Ed. I thought everyone knew.
E

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2007, 02:49:41 PM »
hahahaha! I can't believe people really think it's nasser ::)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2007, 02:50:29 PM »

SHIT NO.  It's the mentality behind the posts.  The underlying, overall mentality

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2007, 02:50:38 PM »
hahahaha! I can't believe people really think it's nasser ::)

There are a lot of gullible people on here. It's kind of sad.
E

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2007, 02:51:35 PM »

They needed no good reason to spread the rumors that DavidPaul was black, that Kamali had a black eye, or that Kamali got that Puma deal, either.  They're jokers. 

Alex23

« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2007, 02:51:46 PM »
I don't think so. Would require more talent and time than those guys have IMO. Neither of those guys would know a lot of the small details about drugs which gh15 talks about... unless BH has been playing a fool under his BH handle.

stfu drama queen... everybody who's been around BB enough knows enough about gear and shit to make it look like it..

Don't forget Ed managed Levrone and BLock's been around enough... ::)

Oh brother...

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2007, 02:52:55 PM »
 Thanks, SS. I reckon saying me being able to mimick and pull off a hoax of that caliber is a compliment in it's own right.

I do actually know about drugs to the extend of gh15 does. People just never get me talking about it like I would like to. I love dishing out information. I also spend more time reading/researching than I do POSTING.

It was some time in late March...'comebackkid' came on here and challenegd me at this upcomming show that was in May here in Chicagoland. He's a buddy of mine he was being silly on here. Anyway...my genetic structure and potential came into question somehow and 'gh15' chimed in and acknowledged how he stood close to me at the ASC and seen me and commented on my exact genetic structure and potential muscle building abilities.

It was then it hit me on who it was. I thought long and HARD about that weekend and Ed and I spoke to LOTS of people that weekend. It made sense on who it possibly was.

I told 2 people. Squadfather included and next thing you know his pics are being posted.

He HAS to be anonymous as much as possible. He has his reasons. He will come on the BIG NATION show as soon as Ed gets a voice modulator.
?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2007, 02:53:53 PM »
They needed no good reason to spread the rumors that DavidPaul was black, that Kamali had a black eye, or that Kamali got that Puma deal, either.  They're jokers. 

Exactly, thats how we know it is them. Do you not find it odd that GH15 loves the radio show?
E

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2007, 02:56:27 PM »
gh15 loves the radio show because he loves Getbig.  He knows that eventually we should all be able to get along. 

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2007, 02:58:26 PM »
gh15 loves the radio show because he loves Getbig.  He knows that eventually we should all be able to get along. 

You think he liked the Arntz interview? Thats when it became obvious it was Ed. That was boring as fuck.
E

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2007, 02:59:25 PM »
You think he liked the Arntz interview? Thats when it became obvious it was Ed. That was boring as fuck.
BH did ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2007, 03:00:15 PM »
stfu drama queen... everybody who's been around BB enough knows enough about gear and shit to make it look like it..

Don't forget Ed managed Levrone and BLock's been around enough... ::)

Oh brother...
I don't know what Ed knows about drugs since I haven't seen him talk about them. Ed is intelligent but doing a gimmick like that... I say no way.

BH does not know drugs like gh15, period. And BH has talked some about drugs here.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2007, 03:03:07 PM »
OK there are people PM'ing me saying, "Bro, Blockhead ADMITTED to being gh15 before."   ::)  I tell them, "Bro you wouldn't ADMIT that you are gh15, you would BRAG."   ;D  Blockhead's just straight up LYING to your ass there.   8)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2007, 03:05:28 PM »
Thanks, SS. I reckon saying me being able to mimick and pull off a hoax of that caliber is a compliment in it's own right.

I do actually know about drugs to the extend of gh15 does. People just never get me talking about it like I would like to. I love dishing out information. I also spend more time reading/researching than I do POSTING.

It was some time in late March...'comebackkid' came on here and challenegd me at this upcomming show that was in May here in Chicagoland. He's a buddy of mine he was being silly on here. Anyway...my genetic structure and potential came into question somehow and 'gh15' chimed in and acknowledged how he stood close to me at the ASC and seen me and commented on my exact genetic structure and potential muscle building abilities.

It was then it hit me on who it was. I thought long and HARD about that weekend and Ed and I spoke to LOTS of people that weekend. It made sense on who it possibly was.

I told 2 people. Squadfather included and next thing you know his pics are being posted.

He HAS to be anonymous as much as possible. He has his reasons. He will come on the BIG NATION show as soon as Ed gets a voice modulator.
So you know for certain who it is? 100%? Since you say he will come on the show you will hear who he is before the voice modulator I assume so.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2007, 03:08:11 PM »
So you know for certain who it is? 100%? Since you say he will come on the show you will hear who he is before the voice modulator I assume so.

I couldn't imagine it being Nasser and us not being sure of it after his going on the radio show.