Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 337382 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: gh15 what is your idea of a beginner cycle?
« Reply #1325 on: December 18, 2011, 01:47:42 AM »
i was on 500 mg test a week but i also blew up in the face very much, not very nice when u still have to deal with people.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #1326 on: December 18, 2011, 01:49:23 AM »
God,can you give us pictures of a more feminine and more masculine psyhiques?

And yes trenbologna can mess up with your brain,for those who still wonder.I barely can control myself to not kick other guy face when they do something stupid.Before trenbologna i was a pretty calm dude,not looking for trouble,looking not to disturb others and so.After tren,well i am a complete JACKASS.I permanently make fun of fat people,i love especially to laugh of fat bitches,making them actually cry while i laugh out loud :D I make fun of beginners in the gym,i make fun of everyone,and i actually feel guilty about it cause i know it's not me,it's fking trenbologna making this.I advice people that are violent by their nature not to try trenbologna,it will cause them to do retarded things,even end up in jail if they cannot control it.

that is in part corect,, then again bodybuild ned to hav econtrol on himself ,, i mean you need to be sane and know how to avoid problems....sadly some bodybuild come from violent past and in genral do it jsut because ...
gh15 approved
fallen angel

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: i have no hormone or bodybuild related question
« Reply #1327 on: December 18, 2011, 01:52:54 AM »
You mean the rest of brain that wasn't stolen by gypsies?
Look what the cat dragged in

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #1328 on: December 18, 2011, 01:55:01 AM »
EXPLAIN MORE. WHAT AAS SHOULD A FEMININE ONE USE MORE OF, WHAT AAS LESS OFF. AND A MASCULINE ONE, MORE AND LESS OF WHICH AAS USER?

AND, WHAT WOULD YOU CONSIDER ME?

i dont know what to consider you since i never seen you t begin with before hormones,,even with hormne i only see one back picture so i cant tell from one back picture,, it takes a lot more,, nails ,, hands,, teeth ,, jaw,, over all fat disposition many thing

more feminine fellas first and formost need to start with hgh,, hgh is so imprtent for lean musculine look that with out it if you have more of estrogenic look ...with out hgh you realy will never match to anything in bodybuilld,, then ofcourse aas...

more musculine fellas can go on base of aas and only with age add the hgh in ,, ofcourse they wont be able to avoid hgh for they ust wont be big enough as in high enough lean musclre on stage to do damage with out hgh ,,

its much longer than this posting and i wil talk about it in future in the new medium coming up for gh15

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #1329 on: December 18, 2011, 01:56:04 AM »
God,can you give us pictures of a more feminine and more masculine psyhiques?

And yes trenbologna can mess up with your brain,for those who still wonder.I barely can control myself to not kick other guy face when they do something stupid.Before trenbologna i was a pretty calm dude,not looking for trouble,looking not to disturb others and so.After tren,well i am a complete JACKASS.I permanently make fun of fat people,i love especially to laugh of fat bitches,making them actually cry while i laugh out loud :D I make fun of beginners in the gym,i make fun of everyone,and i actually feel guilty about it cause i know it's not me,it's fking trenbologna making this.I advice people that are violent by their nature not to try trenbologna,it will cause them to do retarded things,even end up in jail if they cannot control it.

i dont hve right in this moment time to do it but i wil try in future

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #1330 on: December 18, 2011, 02:03:44 AM »
Look what the cat dragged in

Hey Seva, no hard feelings here, in my personal list of greatest getbiggers you come in 3rd right behind Ron and Kiwiol.

Now that I think of it, I'll have wes on third. Sorry.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #1331 on: December 18, 2011, 02:15:16 AM »
LOL, DK, what have you been playing on your PS3?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #1332 on: December 18, 2011, 02:20:20 AM »
LOL, DK, what have you been playing on your PS3?

Uncharted 2, lately.

Going to get Arkham City soon and Uncharted 3, but I don't have much time.

There was also a guy who told me how to download comic books, which led to me downloading ALL Batman story ark collections and I've read all Conan comics from Dark Horse in the last weeks, from 2003 to now.
Besides that, some Captain America and the Spider-Man clone saga.

;D ;D ;D

Uncharted 2 is the shit, I love this game.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1333 on: December 18, 2011, 02:23:00 AM »
Hey Seva, no hard feelings here, in my personal list of greatest getbiggers you come in 3rd right behind Ron and Kiwiol.

Now that I think of it, I'll have wes on third. Sorry.
I'll fucking knife you!!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #1334 on: December 18, 2011, 02:26:19 AM »
I'll fucking knife you!!

Hi PT!

How's live in shithole India, where you fled to to escape the CIA?  ::) ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #1335 on: December 18, 2011, 02:27:18 AM »
Uncharted 2, lately.

Going to get Arkham City soon and Uncharted 3, but I don't have much time.

There was also a guy who told me how to download comic books, which led to me downloading ALL Batman story ark collections and I've read all Conan comics from Dark Horse in the last weeks, from 2003 to now.
Besides that, some Captain America and the Spider-Man clone saga.

;D ;D ;D

Uncharted 2 is the shit, I love this game.

Haha nice, I've been DLing some stuff too, will get some recommendations off you soon.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #1336 on: December 18, 2011, 02:27:49 AM »
Only one poster in the history of GB changed the tone and modus operandi of the entire board: Squadfather. There's no denying he was the greatest. However, he was also slain and possibly reborn without his fiery sword.

After him there is a small group of OGs:

Sevestase
Falcon
Mars/Bluto
Alex
McFarland
Kiwiol
Wiggs
Stavios

Then there is the current God, gh15.

The rest are 2nd and 3rd tier. And apply85, who the fuck are you nominating yourself? Fuck off.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1337 on: December 18, 2011, 02:31:27 AM »
you cant recomend first cycle unles you see the individual physiqe,, how he cary his fat,, how much water he hold,, how feminine he is...yes yes some fellas are more feminine some are more musculine,, you need to know what the aim is for ...some want mainly strength ,, it individual dependent,,

there are some fellas i would put on hgh testoseterona short esster but not! suspension ,, and trenbolona ace as first cycle ,, there re fellas i will just say to go dianabol and testosterona ,, it depend on how their body is composed ,,

i can save miserble fellas 10 years by puting them on gh because they need to because thier igf level are just not there ,, and the test of igf may say bada bee bada boo but reality of mater if no igf ....no muscle my friends,, no LEAN MUSCLE

there is no specific first cycle it depend on goals and body composition to begin with ,, it depend on feew other factors

gh15 approved
What's the problem with suspension / TNE?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #1338 on: December 18, 2011, 02:32:07 AM »
this trenbolona seems to be very interesting  ;D
If you are a prick in every day life, like a real bastard and angry all the time then on Tren you will be a bigger one , if you are not like that then you will be fine , though you will get irritated more but you still can and should control yourself - guys that blame the drugs for there behaviour are weak IMO.  :)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #1339 on: December 18, 2011, 02:33:33 AM »
Only one poster in the history of GB changed the tone and modus operandi of the entire board: Squadfather. There's no denying he was the greatest. However, he was also slain and possibly reborn without his fiery sword.

After him there is a small group of OGs:

Sevestase
Falcon
Mars/Bluto
Alex
McFarland
Kiwiol
Wiggs
Stavios

Then there is the current God, gh15.

The rest are 2nd and 3rd tier. And apply85, who the fuck are you nominating yourself? Fuck off.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1340 on: December 18, 2011, 02:34:05 AM »
Hi PT!

How's live in shithole India, where you fled to to escape the CIA?  ::) ::)
STFU .. he makes 240 dollars a day!!!!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #1341 on: December 18, 2011, 02:40:47 AM »
STFU .. he makes 240 dollars a day!!!!

Well, that's more than the average shit-colored indian makes in a year, and an average romanian month's salary.  ;D ;D

I guess you can buy a lot of snake or rat meat from the local market for that, more than a man could wish for.

Too bad PT has to spend 200 $$ of his daily salary on anti-spy gear and into "secret" US-Government information to see if they are on his tails yet.  ::) ::)

Another 35$$ go into his knife collection, which leaves him with 2 cups of snake meat for the daily meals.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #1342 on: December 18, 2011, 02:51:22 AM »

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #1343 on: December 18, 2011, 02:56:18 AM »
theres some big names missing from those lists

how could anyone miss out the true deluded legends that for me make get big

the ebony mass monster that is vince... also the adonis

theres some real gold concerning these fellas, of course squad ruled this place with an iron fist,,, gh15 is the new don tho

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #1344 on: December 18, 2011, 03:04:53 AM »
you cant recomend first cycle unles you see the individual physiqe,, how he cary his fat,, how much water he hold,, how feminine he is...yes yes some fellas are more feminine some are more musculine,, you need to know what the aim is for ...some want mainly strength ,, it individual dependent,,

there are some fellas i would put on hgh testoseterona short esster but not! suspension ,, and trenbolona ace as first cycle ,, there re fellas i will just say to go dianabol and testosterona ,, it depend on how their body is composed ,,

i can save miserble fellas 10 years by puting them on gh because they need to because thier igf level are just not there ,, and the test of igf may say bada bee bada boo but reality of mater if no igf ....no muscle my friends,, no LEAN MUSCLE

there is no specific first cycle it depend on goals and body composition to begin with ,, it depend on feew other factors

gh15 approved

ha ha ha,,, gh has been watching goodfellas this weekend?

for not much? that's still a huuuuge difference but of course you're right 500 is ok too
 i would like to know if theres such a huge difference between taking 250 or 500

250 for a 1st cycle is a complete waste of time, u certainly dont need to mega dose 1st time round but for fuck sake be real, 250 is a drop in the ocean

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1345 on: December 18, 2011, 03:11:06 AM »
gh15 along with beefy revealed this cult for what it is.

tlc

• Getbig III
« Reply #1346 on: December 18, 2011, 04:09:39 AM »
If you are a prick in every day life, like a real bastard and angry all the time then on Tren you will be a bigger one , if you are not like that then you will be fine , though you will get irritated more but you still can and should control yourself - guys that blame the drugs for there behaviour are weak IMO.  :)
x2

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1347 on: December 18, 2011, 04:19:13 AM »
DK ... I have a serious inquiry .. is CIA indeed on pillowtalk's tracks?

I know he is an assassin for hire with the highest success rate amongst Indian execs ... but why are they after him?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
imprtent to read to bodybuild industry
« Reply #1348 on: December 18, 2011, 04:22:19 AM »
something very big is about to hapen soon ,, it wil be real big ,, it will be gh15 webpage,, not! boarding but web page! it will ofcourse erase antony roberts balonie,, and will destroy many others ,, it iwl have lots of interactive things,, it is going to b equite big and the cult will have a new avenue to turn to for the real truth about bodybuild,,

now since i know that eeryone read me ,, its important to understand something to muscular develop,, this is to blackman personaly from gh15 so you better read my friend

IF RON HERIS IS NOT DOWN GRADED DRASTICALY into the place he truly belong and it is the liar cave ,, if he is not kept more quiet,, I WILL DESTROY MUSCULAR DEVELOP ON THE WEB PAGE,, I SWEAR AND GO IS MY WITNESS THERE WIL BE NO MORE MUSCULAR DEVELOP ,, I WANT THAT FILT HERIS TO BE KEPT AS QUIET AS POSIBLE,, AND I ASSURE YOU THIS WEB PAGE IS GLOBALY AND NTO IN AMERICANA SERVER OUTSIDE AMERICANA AND IF RON HERIS IS NOT KEPT ON LEESH I WIL PERSONALY DESTROY I REPAT DESTROY MUSCULAR DEVELOP LITTLE CREDEBILITY LEFT,,

blackman i sugest you take this advice,,
and moderators do not erase it it shold get to his ears it is no joke at all ,, itis very real ,, if you decide to erase it make sure friends that he see it beforee it is delted or put with other  postings,, he need! to see it,, for on the new web page i have total control  on the truth ,, 

all i ask is ron heris on leesh it can nto keep like this

sean ray you will see this and i sugest you tell ti to blackman ,, heris wil do much better just uqiting himself down but he wont ,, blackman should tell him that,, im tellin you its coming i give here preview....

gh15 approved
fallen angel

TheOne

• Getbig III
Re: imprtent to read to bodybuild industry
« Reply #1349 on: December 18, 2011, 04:26:58 AM »
Fuck Ron Harris, he's a lying sack of shit.  I'm glad to hear this gh15  ;)