Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 337509 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: GH15, what type of doses do these Arabs put in their bodies to look like thi
« Reply #1650 on: January 15, 2012, 02:03:47 AM »

"asthetics" asked Gh15 if running a diueretic "year round" ::) with low quality generic HGH, would mimmick the effect/results and give the same look as running pharm grade HGH :D 

ahahahahaha fuck off...really?!?

wow, guess our resident guru/ know it all/ 5gram test cycle user is just exactly what I've said he is all along-

FULL OF SHIT.

thanks for playing 'aesthetics'

;)
b

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
All those posts and you don't know shit. Anadrol is not the most toxic steroid ever made. Go back to anabolics class before you speak.

::)

Here we go another getbig guru who read his steroid handbook.  

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
really... don't over think it guys...
look at the psychology here... most of these guys don't speak a word of english (those who do, and did their "research" online and look for super ultra mega gurus are the ones who don't look like these people)... they are, no offence to any of them but, not the sharpest tools in the shed... ALL OF THEM HAVE 'SPONSORS'! ... and no, i'm not talking about a "gay sheikh" or a sugar daddy... most of them are sponsored by dealers or supplement stores.
test = bad, deca = big but bloofy, EQ = veins, tight, but a little watery, tren = sliced and strong (btw, you say tren here and they'll look at you funny. any kind of tren is called parabolan around here), primo = best drug on earth, dbol = only when you want to get big, anadrol = for fat people, GH = best thing since islam, slin = that's how you get big, masteron = same as GH
this is their list... now, depending on their sponsor, they'll use as much as they can of each
you've all heard about the guy who died at that contest in india... he died getting out of the sauna and going to his room. they were all in the sauna popping lasix after spending 2 days not eating (the food preperation there was awful, and i think the egyptians were the only people who brought their own food)... diuretics give you that look... and arabs are the masters of diuretic use... i mean abuse.

synthol is getting pretty wide spread also... mostly pump n'pose... that's the only shit we get.
and about pharma quality??? LOOOOOOOL... only pharma shit you'll find is test and deca and ancillaries... the rest is UG... mostly taigher, promax, and global. GH is pharma though... they all prefer norditropin or genotropin... a lot are using pharma grade korean stuff called Dong-A... there's also eutropin from LG.
GH... they use more than anyone could imagine... I swear i saw a guy i knew very well but haven't seen in two years prior... I did not recognize him in his sunglasses because of how big his nose and head grew... and when we shook hands... fuck! PAWS!!! seen this more than once... and they start bullshitting with the "only 8 iu!!! i swear! only last 8 weeks before contest"...

huge abusers... especially recently... arabs were big on the 75-85 kg categories because of their small frames... with synthol, a ton of GH and slin... that's not the case anymore.

and trust me... they know NOTHING about diet... actually let me rephrase that... they know everything right, that you don't know about diet. i.e. starve yourself to get shredded, and just fucking eat and up the dose if you wanna get big...

money... that's all what it boils down to... there's a guy in these pictures but i don't want to say... he looks really really impressive (one of the outdoor contest pics)... has the worst fucking genetics and response to gear. but he's big on dealing and makes a ton out of that, and ripped a lot of people off... so he uses everything he gets his hands on... heard he'd empty vials in his ass and replace the shit in them with veggie oil and crimp them again.

I guy i competed against, a bit bigger and taller than i am... uses 10 ml of EQ on each trap every week... advice they gave him? up the slin, GH, and more eq and parabolan. don't kid yourself with genetics... look at all of them... all different muscle insertion points, shape, bellies... but one thing they have in common is they are all sharp as fuck and big as hell... one of the guys in the pics looks like he has 22 inch arms... they're 18... and in the offseason, his waist is way out of fucking control... it was hanging off his pants last year... now it looks like it's 29 inches. fuck your 3 grams of test and 5000 cals to start dieting for a contest! LOOOOOOOL

i want you as elf ,, i dotn even care what you rspond back ,, you are an elf now ,, you will be top elf very fast

gh15 approved

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
look at the psychology here... most of these guys don't speak a word of english (those who do, and did their "research" online and look for super ultra mega gurus are the ones who don't look like these people)... they are, no offence to any of them but, not the sharpest tools in the shed... ALL OF THEM HAVE 'SPONSORS'! ... and no, i'm not talking about a "gay sheikh" or a sugar daddy... most of them are sponsored by dealers or supplement stores.
test = bad, deca = big but bloofy, EQ = veins, tight, but a little watery, tren = sliced and strong (btw, you say tren here and they'll look at you funny. any kind of tren is called parabolan around here), primo = best drug on earth, dbol = only when you want to get big, anadrol = for fat people, GH = best thing since islam, slin = that's how you get big, masteron = same as GH
this is their list... now, depending on their sponsor, they'll use as much as they can of each
you've all heard about the guy who died at that contest in india... he died getting out of the sauna and going to his room. they were all in the sauna popping lasix after spending 2 days not eating (the food preperation there was awful, and i think the egyptians were the only people who brought their own food)... diuretics give you that look... and arabs are the masters of diuretic use... i mean abuse.

synthol is getting pretty wide spread also... mostly pump n'pose... that's the only shit we get.
and about pharma quality??? LOOOOOOOL... only pharma shit you'll find is test and deca and ancillaries... the rest is UG... mostly taigher, promax, and global. GH is pharma though... they all prefer norditropin or genotropin... a lot are using pharma grade korean stuff called Dong-A... there's also eutropin from LG.
GH... they use more than anyone could imagine... I swear i saw a guy i knew very well but haven't seen in two years prior... I did not recognize him in his sunglasses because of how big his nose and head grew... and when we shook hands... fuck! PAWS!!! seen this more than once... and they start bullshitting with the "only 8 iu!!! i swear! only last 8 weeks before contest"...

huge abusers... especially recently... arabs were big on the 75-85 kg categories because of their small frames... with synthol, a ton of GH and slin... that's not the case anymore.

and trust me... they know NOTHING about diet... actually let me rephrase that... they know everything right, that you don't know about diet. i.e. starve yourself to get shredded, and just fucking eat and up the dose if you wanna get big...

money... that's all what it boils down to... there's a guy in these pictures but i don't want to say... he looks really really impressive (one of the outdoor contest pics)... has the worst fucking genetics and response to gear. but he's big on dealing and makes a ton out of that, and ripped a lot of people off... so he uses everything he gets his hands on... heard he'd empty vials in his ass and replace the shit in them with veggie oil and crimp them again.

I guy i competed against, a bit bigger and taller than i am... uses 10 ml of EQ on each trap every week... advice they gave him? up the slin, GH, and more eq and parabolan. don't kid yourself with genetics... look at all of them... all different muscle insertion points, shape, bellies... but one thing they have in common is they are all sharp as fuck and big as hell... one of the guys in the pics looks like he has 22 inch arms... they're 18... and in the offseason, his waist is way out of fucking control... it was hanging off his pants last year... now it looks like it's 29 inches. fuck your 3 grams of test and 5000 cals to start dieting for a contest! LOOOOOOOL

actualy after eading this posting,, i want you as top elf immediatly ,, you are now gh15 top elf,, yo uare join a very high level of group ,, congratulations and you wll be contacted

gh15 approved
fallen angel

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
btw

all guys on the pics above look like shit compared to real musclemen

Is that gh15? He is a beautiful man and he has glasses

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV

the brutal truth, damn

but masteron regarded as highly as gh?  explain

diamondcut

• Getbig III
buselmo knows his shit

i vouch for this guy

make him top elf immediately

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
yes,, he is realy deep in the bodybuild scene and knowledge ,, he is very close to the top competitor knowledge ,, he knows how it is very very well,, he may be the most knowlegable fella related to high level competetive bodybuild i have seen in thunderdome,, he is asset to thunderdome ,, he is top elf

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
kudos on buselmo bringing the truth to people.. we need more of him

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
Number 19, due to high demand  :'(

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
tren = sliced and strong (btw, you say tren here and they'll look at you funny. any kind of tren is called parabolan around here)

I always thought Tren did not exist here, no one has ever heard of "tren". Here I thought I was giving them new info by introducing it to the gurus  ;D

Thank you for explaining that.

And you're spot on with pump'n'pose, usually they just call it bumb or bamb  ;D ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
what ... the .. fuck???

whitewidow

Re: GH15, what type of doses do these Arabs put in their bodies to look like thi
« Reply #1662 on: January 15, 2012, 04:51:33 AM »
I'm still blown away by the shoulders on 19... :o wow

nolotil-I am not impresed. you guys honestly compare these guys to our bodybuilders? they are good at getting dry but also good at dying trying to get to dry

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #1663 on: January 15, 2012, 04:57:35 AM »
nolotil-I am not impresed. you guys honestly compare these guys to our bodybuilders? they are good at getting dry but also good at dying trying to get to dry

For once I agree with you.

whitewidow

ANAPOLAN and in high dosages, strongest most toxic steroid ever made.

nope! M1T made from 98-99% pure raws aside from oral tren is the most potent oral steroid.
anapolan is the most potent anadrol

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
nope! M1T made from 98-99% pure raws aside from oral tren is the most potent oral steroid.
anapolan is the most potent anadrol
am i missing something here?
anapolan = oxymetholone
anadrol = oxymetholone

Be Happy,
Optimus

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
am i missing something here?
anapolan = oxymetholone
anadrol = oxymetholone

I think he means anapolon = pharm grade, so more accurately dosed, pure etc.

closeline

• Getbig IV

nearly as impressive as this other oily

they will all end the same

fucked up bodys

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
It may be a silly question..but how hard those guys train.awful dense looking.

About as hard as the next guy. What matters is the drugs and the amount.

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1669 on: January 15, 2012, 07:35:48 AM »

in a country people are used to die young and mostly living shitty lifes this is their only way to 5min of fame

btw

this  was the main reason for lack of talent in all sports in the western civilisation compared to the young guns from the arabic countries or eastern europ from the mid 90s to the the early 2000s

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
and thats in called: infinite sponsor money.

fuck genetics.

just buy more gear.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)

fuck genetics.

just buy more gear.

Thank the gods for that. Its my only chance.
Boundary Breaker

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
i told you alredy over and over ,, im geting tired of this balonie,, i told you repedetly that any top amatuer and profesional put at least atleast 15 iu hgh daily in to the blood,, most of them put much morre, much more,, 20-25 iu regional,, 25-30 iu nationals ,, 30-40 iu profesional,,

i keep telling you how it is ,, i told you when profesioal say something you imediatly multiply by 3-4,, even centoini say 6 iu gh? you imediatly multiply by 3-4 which =? 24 iu gh!  ,, this is what he took to turn profesional,,

i told you everything in bodybuild is in the gh ,, if you dont get it through your fucking brain you will never be nothing,, filts will never tell you the truth ,, theree is no such a thing as 4 iu what are you maintinaing your youth here? this is fucking bodybuilding abuse of hormones,, 25 iu hgh is COMMON and long time abuse

the fella among you who think 10 iu they use is much lol give me a fucking break lol 10 iu lol 8-10 iu leave you in the locals ,, lo fucking cals ,, make you the mr 9 pm gymnasium with betty sue the korean hair dreser who come to work out and with joe contantinopolus the local plumber who come to bench his 405 and support 42 inch waist inbetween his 1 gram shots of test a week ,, you wil be mr gymnasium on 10 iu that for sure! wil you go onstage next to even centifoni? hell fucking no you wont ,, those are abusers of hormones i keep telling you over and over its nothnig to do with fucking genetics even is a fatzo no genetic for muscle what so ever ,, great res pond to hormones? yes!

same for any othe rprofesional and top amatuer,, it is all in the hormones my friendss,,

you will never see nothing in bodybuild if you dont put in your blood 15 iu gh look into my name 1 5 i u g h

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels

fuck genetics.

just buy more gear.

not more gear...MORE HGH ,, aas is not the deciding factor here,, it is the hgh who wil decide how far you go ,, aas is secondary

gh15 approved
fallen angel

GettingBig

• Getbig II
And what exactly do they use? Some of these fuckers look insanely conditioned. Like 90s conditioned.

I believe both of this guys sponsored by oxygen gym in Kuwait !