Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 337831 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: townson,,
« Reply #2075 on: January 17, 2012, 03:30:44 PM »
aren't you the shit head who started a thread about "the source that shall remain nameless" on the G and O?

thank fully the mods took it down quickly
i asked for it to be taken down shortly after posting it..  

though i have to wonder what good it would do for us to keep quiet here when his contact info is open for anyone who wants to see it..   every source that isnt completely private is going to get busted if LE wants to bust them...  either 'he who must not be named' is protected, or he isnt..

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: SPECIAL ANNOUNCMENT
« Reply #2076 on: January 17, 2012, 03:44:27 PM »

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2077 on: January 17, 2012, 03:46:24 PM »
it will be no censorship ,, everything will be up to the minute updates from corutions to misdoings ,, to explanations, everything ,,what i do in thunderdome is being anothr poster,, i am gh15 but notice i dont care for total control mainly becuase what i say is alredy taken very serious by anyone who need doing so ,, but on the website i hve the ability to actual feed you with the truth

example,,,

remember when you were 22 and 4 months old...and you went to the school computer labaratory and pretend like you work on project and actualy were on pharmaeurope.com website and didnt know what to do didnt understand a from b didnt know if you got legit product,, didnt knwo of you got robbed ,, didnt know w damn tihng you just sent your money online with hope....
well,, no more ,, the fellas who are now 22 will nevr have this problem anymore,, all they have to do now is gh15 website and everything arranged to make their life easier ,, as simple as that,,

i have close to million followers globaly ,, im most likley the most important individual in bodybuild history ,, do i sound arogant with this saying? yes but it is the truth,, i agred to something in the right time,, i went sdlow and steady ,, i delivered and now day it is institution ,, what i did to bodybuild wil be learning in history book for many years to come ,, promise you

gh15 approved

:D I forgot about that damn site LOL!

the trainer

« Reply #2078 on: January 17, 2012, 03:56:16 PM »
doctor dre looked pretty buff in his last video EMINIM must have being supplying him with some good shit.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2079 on: January 17, 2012, 03:56:53 PM »
stop mentioning peepee name from this day on ,, from this day on if you want to mention something about it say the one whos name shall not mentioned in vein ,, in short townson,,

realy stop it ,, i knwo your mouth cant be controled but there is order from up to stop it

gh15 approved

you are the one who brought his name up in the first place.  Anyways I would check your ego, it is starting to get too big, and it clouds your vision of reality after a while.

TEAM Nasser

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2080 on: January 17, 2012, 03:56:55 PM »
doctor dre looked pretty buff in his last video EMINIM must have being supplying him with some good shit.
stan the man i would say,,,,

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2081 on: January 17, 2012, 04:06:09 PM »
you are the one who brought his name up in the first place.  Anyways I would check your ego, it is starting to get too big, and it clouds your vision of reality after a while.

dont tel me how to do what to do or where to do ,, im god of hormones,, i been god of hormones for more years you been alive,, now! talking abou treality......i sugest you look in your avatart to see wat true delusion is,, you will be nuked berore jeruzalem is yours ya filt trorists who want to destroy americana and isreal ,, now this! is! delusion

you are dismissed

gh15 approved

gh15 approved
fallen angel

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2082 on: January 17, 2012, 04:16:47 PM »
gh15 you use to be fun to read, now your ego is way too big and reading any of your shit you post is just straight up annoying and obnoxious, you remind me of mitt romney, totally out of touch with reality.  just get back to earth you are sounding like a space cadet, you posted better back when you first started.

TEAM Nasser

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2083 on: January 17, 2012, 04:25:34 PM »
dont tel me how to do what to do or where to do ,, im god of hormones,, i been god of hormones for more years you been alive,, now! talking abou treality......i sugest you look in your avatart to see wat true delusion is,, you will be nuked berore jeruzalem is yours ya filt trorists who want to destroy americana and isreal ,, now this! is! delusion

you are dismissed

gh15 approved

gh15 approved

Your ego just got in the way again, you need to look inside and see what you have turned into.  Re read your first posts on this site, they were good, provided needed information, now look to the present, you just ramble on like a tyrant, like moammar gadhafi kinda. 

Do you know Israel was drawn on the map in 1948, Palestinians were living on that land at the time, Israel is what you call a pity state, they went around the world stealing, murdering, you know how those people get down and Germany gave them a taste of their own medicine, they needed the help of US to get out of certain death. 

Israel never worked for anything they have, they were given a military, given money by USA to start a pity state, etc etc, it is quite pathetic if you ask me. 

TEAM Nasser

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #2084 on: January 17, 2012, 04:33:41 PM »

you are dismissed

gh15 approved

gh15 approved

I thought you were beautiful man with glasses  :)? Why the self-hate?

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #2085 on: January 17, 2012, 04:52:51 PM »
Everyone should take a few minutes a day to check through their old posts and cross out sources names.

It wouldn`t be very hard to do this daily.

I second this notion!

If you think you've mentioned names, go back and modify now.  Wont take long

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
Re: GH15 - Questions and Answers
« Reply #2086 on: January 17, 2012, 05:00:08 PM »
fucking mods,,,, threads merged again????

you say this like it is more than one mod doing this..."mods"

only one.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #2087 on: January 17, 2012, 05:18:11 PM »
After this website goes up I hope he comes back here and chills out with the hormona crisiseses.  We need to hear more funny stories about the cult, and bitches, and other shit.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2088 on: January 17, 2012, 05:23:41 PM »
Scammers should be lined up against a wall and shot.....nothing more than common thieves.

Very much this.

Pieces of shit.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2089 on: January 17, 2012, 05:25:02 PM »
Very much this.

Pieces of shit.
Nothing worse than getting robbed.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #2090 on: January 17, 2012, 05:26:40 PM »
Very much this.

Pieces of shit.
stop talking about Palumbo that way, he may have sold fake GH at one time but now hes reformed and wearing the eye liner and blush the negroes showed how how to wear in prison before they fucked him.

Sentenza

• Getbig III
« Reply #2091 on: January 17, 2012, 05:30:32 PM »
purpose 2 is to prevent this scanario from ever hapen again;
daniel has a girlfriend he just move in with her they have dog he realy dont haev too many friends,,he is bodybuilder...he build hsi body ,, he live in some no where to be found town and keep on getting fuckeed up the ass everytime he make order with bunk balonie,, daniel is playing tough but he is under tons of pressiure for daniel is student and hardly can work with al the bodybuild and what he does do give him only enouigh money to pay bills and when he decide to buy the bunk hormones he take away money from bills and dont tell it to girlfriend because girlfriend wotn understand it and even if agree they remain with very low amount of money to even be able to live normal...so they go into big debts all in early 20s...all for nothing since hormone daniel got are bunk and some dealer sit somewhere in sushi place with his whore eating on the money daniel sent! so daniel when no one see at night when walk his doggy out has teary eyes becuase he get fucked and cant advance in bodybuild ,, he doesnt have many friends and he dotn have the hook ups but he want to be bodybuilder!
gh15 websites will give all the daniels of the world a first time interferance and a final solution for this problem ,,

daniel says thank you god

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #2092 on: January 17, 2012, 05:39:15 PM »
Special is right.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #2093 on: January 17, 2012, 05:48:51 PM »
I've said this numerous times but you still get children like flintstones that have never even used gear mouthing off names trying to look cool. Stop posting names publicly everyone please

You have quite some nerve there being a former criminal and all, the same guy who  gets his ass booted  out of the fire department...the guy who  worked as a bouncer at the toughest clubs around as a teenager,  all at a whopping 5'10    

Why dont you go back to your disgusting Jap of a  wife...maybe get your ass kicked in another boxing match... I'm sure she is quite proud, to know that her husband at 30 years old is on the phone with the manager of Dole asking for pineapple juice, playing with kids on getbig.  what are you going to do? call me a homo  :-*

Cead mile failte  ;)
l

Swlabr

« Reply #2094 on: January 17, 2012, 06:12:17 PM »
You have quite some nerve there being a former criminal and all, the same guy who  gets his ass booted  out of the fire department...the guy who  worked as a bouncer at the toughest clubs around as a teenager,  all at a whopping 5'10   

Why dont you go back to your disgusting Jap of a  wife...maybe get your ass kicked in another boxing match... I'm sure she is quite proud, to know that her husband at 30 years old is on the phone with the manager of Dole asking for pineapple juice, playing with kids on getbig.  what are you going to do? call me a homo  :-*

Cead mile failte  ;)

What the fuck is wrong with you, dude?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2095 on: January 17, 2012, 06:13:56 PM »
WTF was that all about ???

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2096 on: January 17, 2012, 06:14:57 PM »
LOL, none of you douchebags would last 10 minutes on the street. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #2097 on: January 17, 2012, 06:47:35 PM »
Been laying low the last few weeks, buddy of mine got a controlled delivery from products Townson sent and it was a massive order. Had 12 DEA agents kick his door in. None of it was mine or anything I just text and called the guy enough I didn't want any issues. 

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Re: gh15 got a legit source for Saizen - what do you think??
« Reply #2098 on: January 17, 2012, 06:51:57 PM »
I live in Mumbai, & the GH is is imported by a Gujarati Dr, so why would I care about the fucking FED's  ???
In India I can walk into the chemist shop & buy as much Tes-E as I want,& I do  :D
We just don't have GH manufactured over here for some reason, so it is shipped in. We have our own rules over here & the FED's can suck the shiznits off my hairy arse   ;) fucking straight cops, who needs em   ::)

PT

PTW8M8, this would be a hell of a lot easier if you just told Getbig what city you live in, thousands of posts and you have never mentioned it.

Moron....

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #2099 on: January 17, 2012, 06:55:58 PM »

did anybody ever tell you you were very  intelligent?

If so, they lied....