Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 336964 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: in regard steroid board
« Reply #2275 on: January 19, 2012, 03:46:10 PM »
You're arrogant? I'll give you that one for sure, lol!

I'll even agree with a few other things as well....generation participation trophy AKA "We exist and we want cash Now!" has crippled society beyond imagination, and I'm sure this has affected bodybuilding in a negative way as well....its infected everything...I agree with this.

Something I don't agree with, and this is a big one.....never, not once in my entire life have I seen the inside of a jail cell, not for a day, not four an hour, not for 30 seconds, not even for one second. Not once have I ever been convicted of anything, not once have I ever plead guilty to anything in my life other than traffic violations in traffic court, you know, things like speeding. Yes, I once had a situation, but it is not as you describe it. You claim to know all about it, and if you truly do then you know it is not as you describe...in-fact, I'd say it was quite unique, as you would too if you do actually know the details. It's not something I wish to talk about on the open board, one day I might relay the whole story, but I don't know if there's a point. One of the biggest reasons I don't like talking about it is because it's painful to talk about for some very personal reasons. Anyway, I have zero trouble with the law, I have absolutely no criminal record....go ahead, search for one, search for one single charge....you won't find it because it doesn't exist.

As for everything else, if your influence is truly this great, if you have truly changed the face of bodybuilding...which I agree, is something that needs to be desperately done, but in no way can be totally done by any message board....if this is all undeniable truth I'll make you a deal. This deal will not be made on the open board, it won't be discussed on the open board in anyway...that's for both of our benefit, but probably more yours because it would require you to do something you've never done before. If you are the great GH15 and you know all, if you know all about me as you say you do then you know without question I can make such a deal worth your while. You know this....it's your call.

do you jknow how many death treats i get in 1 single month?  too risky for me to mke deals,, i have few fellas i  trust one of them is my dog...that should tell you somethign about me ,,

someone had to do this ,, i didnt want to do this but i arived in getbig back in the day and invited by yhr female i was easy with everything in beggining but the more i saw faces of the ones who truly wanted to be bodybuild the more i realized that a movment should be made and i took the risk and made it ,, that doesnt change the fact that gh15 is HATED WITH PASSION in some felas mind,, hated with passion! for telling the truth an dfor doing it so everyone can see it ,,
gh15 approved
fallen angel

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2276 on: January 19, 2012, 04:16:12 PM »
do you jknow how many death treats i get in 1 single month?  too risky for me to mke deals,, i have few fellas i  trust one of them is my dog...that should tell you somethign about me ,,

someone had to do this ,, i didnt want to do this but i arived in getbig back in the day and invited by yhr female i was easy with everything in beggining but the more i saw faces of the ones who truly wanted to be bodybuild the more i realized that a movment should be made and i took the risk and made it ,, that doesnt change the fact that gh15 is HATED WITH PASSION in some felas mind,, hated with passion! for telling the truth an dfor doing it so everyone can see it ,,
gh15 approved

Well, I offered, that's all I can do.

The offer aside, one thing you're not telling the truth about is my former situation, and if you actually do know anything about it then you know you're not being truthful. You've said on a few occasions to know all the details, and while I find that very unlikely I'm sure it is possible. If so, again, you know you're not being truthful.

You will not find a single person on this board that I've ever taken advantage of or wronged in any way. You won't find a single post or comment where I've lied about anything that has to do with bodybuilding. For crying out loud, there was a thread I started back in 2007 that talked about how if you wanted to be a successful bodybuilder you have to take some risk, you have to throw traditional thinking out the window. Basically, you have to throw the time on = time off idea out the window, you have to use higher end doses, all that sort of thing if you want a successful physique. The point, I haven't been lying about anything or trying to make people think one thing will work when the truth is something very different.

All-in-all, yes, I make my living in bodybuilding, you're right about that. I have for years and still do, but how or why is this a bad thing? I'm not breaking the law, I'm not lying to people, I'm not ripping anyone off. I understand what it takes if someone wants to stand on one of the big stages, and I don't deny this truth to anyone who ask. I understand the bodybuilding world can be a very dirty one, there are a lot of unsavory people, but that's the case in any world, in any venture; in bodybuilding it's simply more directly in your face and so I guess it stands out a little more. This is something that drives me a little nuts, especially when you get into the aspects of corruption. The way a lot of the shows are handled is dead wrong, the way the bodybuilding industry itself functions is one of the most assbackward things on planet earth and enough to drive any sane person out of his mind.

Anyway, as I've said, I don't have any problem with you. I know for whatever reason, at times you and I have gotten under each others skin a little bit, on my end it's mostly do to that one topic discussed above, the one I'm saying you're not being truthful about. But in the end, if you're trying to do something good, I don't have a problem with that. We may not agree on every last aspect of every single thing, and we don't, but if you're not ripping people off or lying to them as so many do, well, then more power to you. Do whatever it is you want to do.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #2277 on: January 19, 2012, 05:32:11 PM »
i agree bro, but nowadays we know just what that bblifestyle is.... bodybuilding = drugs!! plain and simple!
diet does not matter, training does not matter... just eat healthy and enough.. and train.... very simple!!
thank god there are not so may discussions anymore about what trainingschedule is better.. lol... like that fucking matters!
3x8 reps or 4x20..... lol.... what matters is IU's!!!
and getting laid has nothing to do with muscles lol... with muscles you attract gays and whores....
better to get laid because of you personality...  ;D

SPOT- FUCKING- ON.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Re: GH15 - Questions and Answers
« Reply #2278 on: January 19, 2012, 06:36:46 PM »
gh15, can you just go back to hormone advice please? We get it, you are some celebrity who created a vocabulary and people send you death threats. In reality, we mostly care about your drug protocols/timing/diet/training/who is a scammer, etc. You are the best when it comes to that

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #2279 on: January 19, 2012, 07:18:07 PM »
gh15, can you just go back to hormone advice please? We get it, you are some celebrity who created a vocabulary and people send you death threats. In reality, we mostly care about your drug protocols/timing/diet/training/who is a scammer, etc. You are the best when it comes to that

I think the stress is getting to him....all bullshit aside he definitely has a lot on his plate by attempting to correct all the wrongs with this "cult".

You are a decent man gh15 and I will keep you in my prayers. Ok I don't pray but good luck getting rid of the "filts".

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2280 on: January 19, 2012, 07:23:48 PM »

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #2281 on: January 19, 2012, 07:25:23 PM »

i actually like his post not about steroids alot more. i like his posts on women and aliens the best hahah

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2282 on: January 19, 2012, 07:30:30 PM »
I think the stress is getting to him....all bullshit aside he definitely has a lot on his plate by attempting to correct all the wrongs with this "cult".

You are a decent man gh15 and I will keep you in my prayers. Ok I don't pray but good luck getting rid of the "filts".

lol

and to arnold junior ,, never swaid you were bad fella,, i said that even you! got 7000 amols and lots over 2000 tablets,, do you know how much it is ? it is the same thing that widow show in his ictures, those are dealing levels,, so yes you are better fella and got into it due to stub in the back but you still got to it... i didnt say you are bad fella and when i say jail i mean basicaly problem with law because of that,, obviously if jason cutler branch and philsulina walking free and hav eno problem no one else will have ...its obvious ,, problem stat when oyu are big supplier and usualy it is involving narcotics,, again i never said you were a bad fella i did say you got trouble due to 7 k ,, 7 k is LOTS lotsssss more than peronal use,, with 7 k amolas i can make someone into top amatuer in 6 months 7 k is a lot of hormones friend this is 700 10cc vials! this is LOTS of gas ,, do you knwo what the fuck is 700 vials of testosterona enantato? ofcourse locals will come to your home if someome stub you and there is witneses in real life,,

never the less i still! dont say you are bad fella,,i start sounding like this fucktard whitewidow becaus im hungry for some sushi ,, so when im hungry i start repeating myself like widow the snake lol,,

anyway... lol thsts just the way it is ,, jef long will try to pass himsefl as all natural with 100 mg testosterona vial once every 21 days ,, liar priest will retire into addiction of narcotics,, and i will pull out no breaks and reveal everyone who scam hard working bodybuildrs

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2283 on: January 19, 2012, 10:01:58 PM »
gh15 and arnold jr are good fellaS IMO

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #2284 on: January 19, 2012, 10:35:42 PM »

before gh15 there was an illusion sold as bodybuild ,, there was hardly any talk about hormones and how much of impact they were,, it was always hormones are the finishing touch

I AM THE ONE WHO MADE SURE AND MADE EVERYONE UNDERSTOOD THAT IT IS THE TRAINING AND NUTRITION THAT ITS THE FINNISHING TOUCH MR ARNOLD JUNIOR,,

gh15 approved

This.

I'd say the vast majority of people thought it was the opposite of what gh has been telling us.  I believed for years that training and diet were #1, then drugs.  After reading his posts and experiencing what he says first hand, I know that body building = drugs and your response to them. 

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #2285 on: January 20, 2012, 06:41:20 AM »

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #2286 on: January 20, 2012, 08:33:06 AM »
i actually like his post not about steroids alot more. i like his posts on women and aliens the best hahah
me 2!
i sometimes almost die laughing.... ;D ;D ;D he is an interresting human being..
apart from hormone related stuff where he is always spot on, he is funny... always nice to laugh every once in a while...
and it´s always these liars that are soooo serious! lol....
they never get it.... we are exposing them and having a laugh while doing it.... ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

dustin

« Reply #2287 on: January 20, 2012, 09:14:51 AM »
gh15 and arnold jr are good fellaS IMO

We're all brothers, even the retarded ones.

Antithesis

• Getbig II
« Reply #2288 on: January 20, 2012, 09:43:45 AM »
GH15, get rid of the akita and get a real dog, man.  Maybe a pug or a chihuahua.  :D

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2289 on: January 23, 2012, 02:39:24 PM »

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2290 on: January 24, 2012, 06:31:56 AM »

who ever the fuck made this should next time maybe make their point about 3 years quicker if you dont want to already make this new website a joke.

3 and half fucking minutes to say lee priest is a liar,.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2291 on: January 24, 2012, 06:43:26 AM »
reason comerical was long was under my persmision ,, they asked me and recomended short comerical with liar priest with this song,, i said i wanted it slow and agonizing ,, i repedetly said i want the cult to feel the suffer he caused through long slow comerical with the song as the main concept of betrayal and deciving and net of lies that lasted much longer than 4 min

everything in gh15 comerical has my approval and is thought about,, if you look closely you will find hiden messegs too and hidden symbolic signs,,

i always get asked how i want it to look in end and i chose between few options ,, i chsoe the long version

gh15 approved
fallen angel

mossel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2292 on: January 24, 2012, 07:54:50 AM »
you admitted to being a lying pro yourself... so don't be so hard on LEE...

...he hasn't got an unanimous internet persona to tell us the truth... .... or......

....say..... are you LEE!?

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2293 on: January 24, 2012, 08:23:32 AM »
you admitted to being a lying pro yourself... so don't be so hard on LEE...

...he hasn't got an unanimous internet persona to tell us the truth... .... or......

....say..... are you LEE!?

there is a huge difference between pushing supplements for a company that is paying you and purposely going out of your way to sign up on internet forums to tell all your fans you lick a dbol tablet once after training and inject 50mg stana a week.

there's "lying pro" and then there's......well then there's lee

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2294 on: January 24, 2012, 08:28:01 AM »

.....btw, how old are you? did you mean anonymous?

the teenagers on here are strong lately...

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #2295 on: January 24, 2012, 08:34:00 AM »
there is a huge difference between pushing supplements for a company that is paying you and purposely going out of your way to sign up on internet forums to tell all your fans you lick a dbol tablet once after training and inject 50mg stana a week.

there's "lying pro" and then there's......well then there's lee

Yet he never admits to being a liar.

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #2296 on: January 24, 2012, 10:24:21 AM »
every single pro bb lying , not just Lee.  The supplement company who sponsor them makes them to lie to you, that’s there job.

mossel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2297 on: January 24, 2012, 11:40:28 AM »
.....btw, how old are you? did you mean anonymous?

the teenagers on here are strong lately...

thanks... im no teen... just made a mistake...

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
flieing daylights/gh15
« Reply #2298 on: January 24, 2012, 08:02:47 PM »
gh15 is it possible to be on legit hygetropin (brown tops) at 10iu a day and NOT be hungry?

My friend is on gh for the first time, been using 10iu per day for three days.

He said skin feels smoother.

Felt extra strong in gym.

Is in great mood.

Yet says his appetite is nada......???

Would appreciate your thoughts and feel free to add in a "fling daylights" with your reply.

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
Re: flieing daylights/gh15
« Reply #2299 on: January 24, 2012, 08:18:11 PM »
I cant hardly use phone or comp since starting luiqid clenbuterol what will help my michael j fox ass out :'

Herpes