Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 337626 times)

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
Re: flieing daylights/gh15
« Reply #2300 on: January 24, 2012, 08:23:39 PM »
I cant hardly use phone or comp since starting luiqid clenbuterol what will help my michael j fox ass out :'

that shit is crazy, much worse on bp than tren

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #2301 on: January 24, 2012, 08:28:31 PM »
that shit is crazy, much worse on bp than tren

Awesome.

Try ACTUALLY being FUNNY when making lame posts.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2302 on: January 24, 2012, 08:33:47 PM »
any legit hgh will create some hunger in you even if onmost toxic orals ,, toxic is ofcoure overrate but even if realy on tons of trenbolona and tons of anadrola legit hgh on high dose will cause you to eat,,

infact kigtropina back last year was just out of world humatrope level of development,, thanktropin which is very close to pharma grade im talking here very close and the ONLY ONLY gh i approve to use together with novotropin and nd blue! will get you to a top amatuer level within few months of usage,, the look change,,

fellas need to understand that the look that legit hgh give to muscle is a look of fulness from the inside...all the water come into the muscle and push out the veins,, and push out all muscle out while ! increasing muscle fibers creating new ones that are developed by aas on a daily basius,,

within 100 days of legit hgh dose in the 10-12 iu range you can become top amatuer competitor,, the more gh you use the faster you will get to the top,,

any too pamatuer bodbuild and ofcourse any! profesional swim in gh ,, they use in the 15+ iu ranges,, while many many majority of them 70% + use in the 20-30 iu gh every single day

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2303 on: January 24, 2012, 08:40:58 PM »
hgh will cause you to want to eat ,, not like ghrp not the same,, it will just be the need for CARBBBBBS,, you hear what groink tell you here every time i keep saying this fucking thing every fucking time im fucking herei say same damn thing and you are like the walls of china deaf,,

listen to what groink say to you ,, he say he alwys want carbs,, ALWAYS WANT CARBS,, why is that? because hgh  make you wwnat to eat cabbs and sugary things,, you can eat them this is how you grow on hgh from carbs not from the damn protien ,, yes you need enough protien in the good 200+ zone or more depend on lean muscle,, but! you need  carbs,, this is why gorink say he doesnt want to eat protien becaue on the hgh you dont usualy want protien all the time,, you eat it to supply yourself with enough protien but the carbs is your weapen!! on hgh

fellas just keep not listening i dont get it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #2304 on: January 24, 2012, 08:41:24 PM »
any legit hgh will create some hunger in you even if onmost toxic orals ,, toxic is ofcoure overrate but even if realy on tons of trenbolona and tons of anadrola legit hgh on high dose will cause you to eat,,

infact kigtropina back last year was just out of world humatrope level of development,, thanktropin which is very close to pharma grade im talking here very close and the ONLY ONLY gh i approve to use together with novotropin and nd blue! will get you to a top amatuer level within few months of usage,, the look change,,

fellas need to understand that the look that legit hgh give to muscle is a look of fulness from the inside...all the water come into the muscle and push out the veins,, and push out all muscle out while ! increasing muscle fibers creating new ones that are developed by aas on a daily basius,,

within 100 days of legit hgh dose in the 10-12 iu range you can become top amatuer competitor,, the more gh you use the faster you will get to the top,,

any too pamatuer bodbuild and ofcourse any! profesional swim in gh ,, they use in the 15+ iu ranges,, while many many majority of them 70% + use in the 20-30 iu gh every single day

gh15 approved

Thanks.

My pal is conviced its real gh yet has no desire for yam yam....?

His appetite went away as soon as he started gh. Been on for three days.

?????

Colemans#1

• Getbig II
« Reply #2305 on: January 24, 2012, 08:45:34 PM »
hgh will cause you to want to eat ,, not like ghrp not the same,, it will just be the need for CARBBBBBS,, you hear what groink tell you here every time i keep saying this fucking thing every fucking time im fucking herei say same damn thing and you are like the walls of china deaf,,

listen to what groink say to you ,, he say he alwys want carbs,, ALWAYS WANT CARBS,, why is that? because hgh  make you wwnat to eat cabbs and sugary things,, you can eat them this is how you grow on hgh from carbs not from the damn protien ,, yes you need enough protien in the good 200+ zone or more depend on lean muscle,, but! you need  carbs,, this is why gorink say he doesnt want to eat protien becaue on the hgh you dont usualy want protien all the time,, you eat it to supply yourself with enough protien but the carbs is your weapen!! on hgh

fellas just keep not listening i dont get it

gh15 approved

on ghrp u crave carbs as well

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2306 on: January 24, 2012, 08:45:40 PM »
Thanks.

My pal is conviced its real gh yet has no desire for yam yam....?

His appetite went away as soon as he started gh. Been on for three days.

?????

on hgh you want to eat ,, its not like ghrb which make you want ot eat alot ,, hgh makes you eat and if you dont eat...you will feel it ,,ofcours eeveryone is diff he may not want to eat but the hgh may be legit,, everyone is diff in this regard,, but i can assure you on hgh you can stuff in the calories ,, and ANY FUCKING CALORIES,, if you think we bodybuild have clean diets to grow into 230 8% you are in lala land lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2307 on: January 24, 2012, 08:48:20 PM »
on ghrp u crave carbs as well

yes but on ghrp you dont grow lol ,, you dont see the muscles push out and you dont get to be 220 from 210 in a matter of 2 weeks whiel remaining same bodyfat lol yes yes power of legit hgh

if you fellas think profesional play with 2 iu lol PROFESIONAL BODYBUILD AND ANYONE WHO GO ON NATIONAL STAGE AND REGIONAL STAGE THEY ARE ADDICTS TO HGH ,, ask slin how much hgh go through his body ,, sk more expeirenc ebodybuild like blp how much hgh go through his body ,, check out hgh and b boy and what it did to him ,,

ron heris and the rest of the lieing filts scam of earth lie to you so much ,, they really resally need to pay a price a very heavy price

gh15 approved
fallen angel

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #2308 on: January 24, 2012, 08:52:26 PM »
on hgh you want to eat ,, its not like ghrb which make you want ot eat alot ,, hgh makes you eat and if you dont eat...you will feel it ,,ofcours eeveryone is diff he may not want to eat but the hgh may be legit,, everyone is diff in this regard,, but i can assure you on hgh you can stuff in the calories ,, and ANY FUCKING CALORIES,, if you think we bodybuild have clean diets to grow into 230 8% you are in lala land lol

gh15 approved

Could the water retention from the gh make him feel unnaturally full thus zapping his appetite?

Oh and I train at a nasty gym and a few of the members are monsters. They tell me they eat "whateva we want, whenever we want"

Yet they are between 8 to 12% NOT FAT JUST BIG.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2309 on: January 24, 2012, 08:58:11 PM »
Could the water retention from the gh make him feel unnaturally full thus zapping his appetite?

Oh and I train at a nasty gym and a few of the members are monsters. They tell me they eat "whateva we want, whenever we want"

Yet they are between 8 to 12% NOT FAT JUST BIG.

just try thankstrpin and you wil se  what hgh is ,, many bunk balonie around,, thanktropin 2 weeks and you will know exactly why bodybuild look like bodybuild,, as i said you have very few angels in this cult ,, sadly you can count them on 2 hands

gh15 approved
fallen angel

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #2310 on: January 24, 2012, 09:03:03 PM »
just try thankstrpin and you wil se  what hgh is ,, many bunk balonie around,, thanktropin 2 weeks and you will know exactly why bodybuild look like bodybuild,, as i said you have very few angels in this cult ,, sadly you can count them on 2 hands

gh15 approved

Solid.

Thanktropin will be his next choice.

And yes the filth is strong, especially when it comes to getting REAL product.

JZMB

• Getbig II
  • Team NaSSer EL soBaNtý FëLla
« Reply #2311 on: January 24, 2012, 09:30:09 PM »
yes but on ghrp you dont grow lol ,, you dont see the muscles push out and you dont get to be 220 from 210 in a matter of 2 weeks whiel remaining same bodyfat lol yes yes power of legit hgh

if you fellas think profesional play with 2 iu lol PROFESIONAL BODYBUILD AND ANYONE WHO GO ON NATIONAL STAGE AND REGIONAL STAGE THEY ARE ADDICTS TO HGH ,, ask slin how much hgh go through his body ,, sk more expeirenc ebodybuild like blp how much hgh go through his body ,, check out hgh and b boy and what it did to him ,,

ron heris and the rest of the lieing filts scam of earth lie to you so much ,, they really resally need to pay a price a very heavy price

gh15 approved

Do you know whats most sad thing?

When a bber dies or is badly sick, and all those filths whom gives the news keep saying it was from genetical problems, he died drowned in a pool, he is doin a face surgery.. All this stuff is so fuckin dirty and wrong.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2312 on: January 24, 2012, 09:33:50 PM »
hyges dont have brown tops any more.  your friend most likely has bunk gh.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #2313 on: January 24, 2012, 09:35:30 PM »
Do you know whats most sad thing?

When a bber dies or is badly sick, and all those filths whom gives the news keep saying it was from genetical problems, he died drowned in a pool, he is doin a face surgery.. All this stuff is so fuckin dirty and wrong.

And MORE sad than that......

JEALOSY.

Its infested the industry. This causes the...

1. Lieing

2. Scamming

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #2314 on: January 24, 2012, 09:37:28 PM »

VERY possible. He is going to bang 10iu tommorow.

Should know by then if its real or salami.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2315 on: January 24, 2012, 09:39:03 PM »

hgytropin are not operating anymore,, any new hyge around is bunk,, only circulating should be purchased,,

only gh approved by gh15 is thanktropin novotropin and nd blues as of now

gh15 approved
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #2316 on: January 24, 2012, 09:52:35 PM »

gh15 approved

why don't you rat Ron harris out or dante ? Dante wants to see you hurt bad from what I hear.He said you hit pretty hard in the city of frauds

whitewidow

« Reply #2317 on: January 24, 2012, 09:55:52 PM »

gh15 approved

why not try kigtropin since you(GH15) say its better than thanktropin and humatrope?

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #2318 on: January 24, 2012, 09:57:51 PM »
hgytropin are not operating anymore,, any new hyge around is bunk,, only circulating should be purchased,,

only gh approved by gh15 is thanktropin novotropin and nd blues as of now

gh15 approved

???????????????????
I mentioned they were hyge in my first post to you.

????????????

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2319 on: January 24, 2012, 09:59:31 PM »
why don't you rat Ron harris out or dante ? Dante wants to see you hurt bad from what I hear.He said you hit pretty hard in the city of frauds

you are in deep shits,, danta knwo not to get into my zone,, same for others,, YOU ARE CORRUPT ,, YOU COMMITED SINS BEYOND IMAGINABLE ON THE MOST PRESIGED BODYBUILD SITE IN THE WORLD GETBIG.COM you ae going to be lead to slotter on the web site this will be goo dneough punishment,, but they now want you out of steoir boarding too for you are filt! true one  ,, you ae mentaly ill ,, you are severly ill ,, your time is coming

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2320 on: January 24, 2012, 10:01:19 PM »
???????????????????
I mentioned they were hyge in my first post to you.

????????????

i said ciculating hyge still around,, the company dont do anymore anything becaue they been shut down busted,,brown tops  are no more,, they stoped being around in 2007 becaue they became hyge,, brown tops were pharma grade too like last year august kigtropin stam batch ,, but brown tops ae long gone ,, hyge is no longer too busted

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2321 on: January 24, 2012, 10:03:44 PM »

tell danta that the litle comerical they did about the kid that got hurt by tropopin is nothing compare to what can be sent to dea ,,remember my contact in homeland dc? he is real  ,, danta should know it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #2322 on: January 24, 2012, 10:08:50 PM »
i said ciculating hyge still around,, the company dont do anymore anything becaue they been shut down busted,,brown tops  are no more,, they stoped being around in 2007 becaue they became hyge,, brown tops were pharma grade too like last year august kigtropin stam batch ,, but brown tops ae long gone ,, hyge is no longer too busted

gh15 approved

Fucking scum rip off bastadges.

He was going to get three kits but he knew fakes are flying around so he only bought one.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
Re: GH15 - Questions and Answers
« Reply #2323 on: January 25, 2012, 12:11:04 AM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pay attention!
« Reply #2324 on: January 25, 2012, 01:44:12 AM »
sudenly out of no where in the last 3 months all of thise no ones showing up in thunderdome with 10 20 30 40 50 posting under their names some with 98 ...and they all show in the same time they all showed in the last 3 months,,

listen i am aware of the war that go on behind closed doors to discredit what gh15 say but i assure you this is a site yo ucan register ,, on my site yo uwont be able to ,, im telling you right now here i will destroy the fellas i think who send here fellas with agenda,, you know who you are,, all sourcing and trying to push something ,, this is a recent thing i noticed and it comes to my attention by elfs, sudenly everyone and anyone know about getbig and everyone and anyone want to be a part of getbig,,

i know exactly who send who i know who kamikeze send and i know who other send ,,

im telling you once again ,, march-april are not going to be a good months for you

stop corupting the only boarding that was maintaining the truth out there,, stop messing with the truth ,, and stop twisting it ,, there are quite few add ons to get big with conviction records of dealings,, and with agenda that is one! to get gh15 as down as they can ,,

it wont work its too late ,, 7 years too late,, and now website,, its not work i suggest insted to find alternative career

gh15 approved
fallen angel