Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 337494 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: pay attention!
« Reply #2350 on: January 25, 2012, 10:01:57 AM »
sudenly out of no where in the last 3 months all of thise no ones showing up in thunderdome with 10 20 30 40 50 posting under their names some with 98 ...and they all show in the same time they all showed in the last 3 months,,

listen i am aware of the war that go on behind closed doors to discredit what gh15 say but i assure you this is a site yo ucan register ,, on my site yo uwont be able to ,, im telling you right now here i will destroy the fellas i think who send here fellas with agenda,, you know who you are,, all sourcing and trying to push something ,, this is a recent thing i noticed and it comes to my attention by elfs, sudenly everyone and anyone know about getbig and everyone and anyone want to be a part of getbig,,

i know exactly who send who i know who kamikeze send and i know who other send ,,

im telling you once again ,, march-april are not going to be a good months for you

stop corupting the only boarding that was maintaining the truth out there,, stop messing with the truth ,, and stop twisting it ,, there are quite few add ons to get big with conviction records of dealings,, and with agenda that is one! to get gh15 as down as they can ,,

it wont work its too late ,, 7 years too late,, and now website,, its not work i suggest insted to find alternative career

gh15 approved

What about all the posters with 15 posts that are all over your nuts ???

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2351 on: January 25, 2012, 10:17:31 AM »
lol the 15 post are ok ,,,i liek those ::)

im more wory about the mislead that hapen in othe boardings,, it is realy smaller groups now day that do this mislead but it is stil there ,, it is realy big problem,,you have actualy fellas who lie straight out about gh doses about what it takes,, ,, they lie because anyne who take gh and got somwhere know! how much it takes exactly they know what 10 iu look like and what 15 iu will do and what 20 iu will do of legit gh ,, but there are still retards who continue to lie and lie and lie ,, it has a lot to do with suplment contracts and sellings,, it is realy bad and only website can corect this ,, this is why im hapy the gh15 website comes because its another avenue for the truth

fellas realy do not understand and are goolibe abou the truth when it come to bodybuild,, they realy think 2 iu of gh can get you somewhere ,, with strict diet and some snake oil balonie creatine

the reality is that the doses of gh are MUCH higher,, the blow up from within happen to the level needed only on hgih doses fo gh for! you hav eto use insulina .....and insulina will! get you fat unles! he gh is at high doses enough to compensate and work with the insulina to create mutatition ,, yes you can get pretty far with 10 iu gh a day ,, but will you be a 5'10 270 6%? no you damn sure wont be that!

my quotes are mis interpet,, my actual bible is in times quote wrong and with agenda driven individuals quote completly out of contxt,, fake naturals completely hate me to the core and try to bring up lies and things i never said or exagurate gretly inorder to descredit bible,,

it is sad situation but! the reality is that majority follow me for they know whats up for they are true bodybuidl with diginity that do it hands on! so now they deserve a site and the new ones who enter bodybuikld deserve a site that will be completely honest to the core and reveal the ron herises of the bodybuild cult,, that will confront the milos lieing convict fugatives of the bodybuild cult ,,

they know its coming now ,, and they are aware of the severity and of the concequances of gh15 web site,, one thing they are not aware of is

server is global ,, it is not .com and not .net,, and it is protected by profesional hackers who get payed,,

there will be not even one single bodybuild in few years that will be able to fall to the danta and sons balonie,, no bodybuidl will be left behind while ldastin get weider contracts for he was fed with enough hormones while they fed the others with balonie and stole their money,, there wil not be such a thing as the crimes being comited today and if there wil be little of them .....they will be immediatly reported and described in detail on gh15 website

it is as hot as fresh buns from your local best of the best bakery ,, this website will deliver TRUTH ,, i dont care about looks about anything about techinical balonie i care mainly about information ,, the rest is up to my technical team and media relashion team ,, i only provide information and TRUTH

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2352 on: January 25, 2012, 10:32:19 AM »
I can't wait!!

Gh15, can I be your first non-elf member??

:D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2353 on: January 25, 2012, 10:37:11 AM »
site is free,, i want everyone to be able to know the truth and achive thir dreams ,,no agendas

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2354 on: January 25, 2012, 10:39:27 AM »
i know the site is not up and running yet, but can you ban  Derek Anthony already

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #2355 on: January 25, 2012, 11:11:11 AM »
i know the site is not up and running yet, but can you ban  Derek Anthony already
LOL

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #2356 on: January 25, 2012, 11:12:40 AM »
site is free,, i want everyone to be able to know the truth and achive thir dreams ,,no agendas

gh15 approved
;D  ;D Some fellas just don't know how lucky they are!! gh15 is a genuine dude!!!  :)

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #2357 on: January 25, 2012, 11:13:46 AM »
Don't get distracted FUCKERSS!!! Pay attention when GH15 speaks

HAHA

That's awesome!!  ;D

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #2358 on: January 25, 2012, 12:12:07 PM »
sudenly out of no where in the last 3 months all of thise no ones showing up in thunderdome with 10 20 30 40 50 posting under their names some with 98 ...and they all show in the same time they all showed in the last 3 months,,

listen i am aware of the war that go on behind closed doors to discredit what gh15 say but i assure you this is a site yo ucan register ,, on my site yo uwont be able to ,, im telling you right now here i will destroy the fellas i think who send here fellas with agenda,, you know who you are,, all sourcing and trying to push something ,, this is a recent thing i noticed and it comes to my attention by elfs, sudenly everyone and anyone know about getbig and everyone and anyone want to be a part of getbig,,

i know exactly who send who i know who kamikeze send and i know who other send ,,

im telling you once again ,, march-april are not going to be a good months for you

stop corupting the only boarding that was maintaining the truth out there,, stop messing with the truth ,, and stop twisting it ,, there are quite few add ons to get big with conviction records of dealings,, and with agenda that is one! to get gh15 as down as they can ,,

it wont work its too late ,, 7 years too late,, and now website,, its not work i suggest insted to find alternative career

gh15 approved

shut up moron.
surely you've got some delusion re-runs to go and watch?

Treninghard

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #2359 on: January 25, 2012, 12:13:03 PM »
Don't get distracted FUCKERSS!!! Pay attention when GH15 speaks

yummy  :D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #2360 on: January 25, 2012, 12:16:57 PM »

It's fun to play with boobs like that, but most girls don't like it.....they lack the humor  ;D

NeilGM

• Getbig III
Re: GH15 - Questions and Answers
« Reply #2361 on: January 25, 2012, 01:35:25 PM »
Ha Ha not bad...

Here are more slogans for Website etc:

1) Don't buy useless supplements and waste your cash.. instead invest in pin pricks for your ass!

2) If you want to look huge and fucking great, come to the GH15 website and learn to mutate!

3) You can drink shakes and look like the rest or you can learn the truth and look the best!

4) Time to face the truth and ignore the filts, drugs in specific combinations are what make you built!

5) If you want to get ripped to the bone, come to GH15 website and leave those shit magazines alone!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2362 on: January 25, 2012, 02:07:52 PM »
Ha Ha not bad...

Here are more slogans for Website etc:

1) Don't buy useless supplements and waste your cash.. instead invest in pin pricks for your ass!

2) If you want to look huge and fucking great, come to the GH15 website and learn to mutate!

3) You can drink shakes and look like the rest or you can learn the truth and look the best!

4) Time to face the truth and ignore the filts, drugs in specific combinations are what make you built!

5) If you want to get ripped to the bone, come to GH15 website and leave those shit magazines alone!

absolitly great,, will be used

gh15 approved
fallen angel

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #2363 on: January 25, 2012, 02:10:35 PM »
Ha I look forward to seeing them being used

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: flieing daylights/gh15
« Reply #2364 on: January 25, 2012, 02:53:17 PM »
tell danta that the litle comerical they did about the kid that got hurt by tropopin is nothing compare to what can be sent to dea ,,remember my contact in homeland dc? he is real  ,, danta should know it

gh15 approved
You are asking him like you proved that you did have friends in hometown, you didn't prove jack, no one till this day believes you not even your followers, in fact half of getbig still mock you but you don't get it so you don't catch on to some of the jokes about your so called friends in homeland security.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: flieing daylights/gh15
« Reply #2365 on: January 25, 2012, 03:23:44 PM »
You are asking him like you proved that you did have friends in hometown, you didn't prove jack, no one till this day believes you not even your followers, in fact half of getbig still mock you but you don't get it so you don't catch on to some of the jokes about your so called friends in homeland security.

i do get it lol,, i even laugh ,, but! the fact of matter is this and ask yourself this

what did i promise? check into ti

is he gone out of americana?

i just let his people to make the annoucnment,,

but i wil let you in on something,, he is going to be a citizen quite soon it depend on oen fella right now im pretty comfortable with this fella

gh15 approved
fallen angel

jubaredondo

• Getbig II
  • Om Namah Shivaya
Re: gh15 what is your idea of a beginner cycle?
« Reply #2366 on: January 25, 2012, 06:09:45 PM »

After 3 years thinking about it, i've done. I stepped the stage without real gear.
This is my heaviest off season, i was 95kg there, planning my stage debut. A lot of water, junk and shit foods like pizzas, xburguers and lasanhas. Some kind of bolonhesa body.

After the debut, i made a third place in the state championship. Dieting was very hard. For that condition i made some water and carb manipulation... this was in may-2011. Weighting 82kg

In november i went back to the stage and diet for my first victory in a regional championship at 85kg 5'10 and a better condiotion, no cardio balonies involved this time :P

as you can see, even manipulating water and carb and using some mild diuretic, my legs still on +10% bf.

The only gear i've used for that was some CLEMBUTERAL and some mild diuretic for the regional! NO TEST, NO NOTHING INVOLVED, ASIDE CLEMB and ALDACTONA.
I saw myself what gh15 always said, you cant be in stage condition "naturally", if you do, you will be 80kg 6%bf upper body, 9% for the legs.
I'm 19 years old, dreaming with my first experience with REAL GEAR, for 2012 season!
What gh15 think THE IDEAL for my first cycle?

Still unanswered by god  :'(
Team South Americana

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2367 on: January 25, 2012, 06:19:51 PM »
probably because you say you're not on gear when you're on gear

jubaredondo

• Getbig II
  • Om Namah Shivaya
« Reply #2368 on: January 25, 2012, 06:25:43 PM »
I do not make the pat banya style, i dont come here for exhbithion
 with all humility,
I just wanted to hear the god's voice and opinion, once he said the first steroids contact changes with the estrogenic rates and body types.
Team South Americana

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2369 on: January 25, 2012, 06:30:09 PM »
GH15, I am curious about certain peptides like Myostatin and Follistatin....what is the truth about these? Can they work? Have you or your elves ever tried any?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2370 on: January 25, 2012, 06:30:15 PM »
who gives a shit? who do you think you're trying to fool? humble lol

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #2371 on: January 25, 2012, 06:46:07 PM »

Ok that was funny.

jubaredondo

• Getbig II
  • Om Namah Shivaya
« Reply #2372 on: January 25, 2012, 07:11:52 PM »
who gives a shit? who do you think you're trying to fool? humble lol

Maybe you don't have the hability to lift your eyes and see the truth in this thread, you may not have (or even lost) this kind of sensibility

My words dont make any self-promotion, i dont seek fame.
Is it so hard to believe and fill your heart with goodwill?
I have a thin idea of the first contact with hormones, gh15 usually advice bb's already experienced...
want to make the best progress possible
that's all... no anger, no nada  :)
Team South Americana

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2373 on: January 25, 2012, 07:20:47 PM »
lol, fill my heart with good will, what are you smoking?

im filling my belly with a strawberry milk shake, thats only thing that's getting filled, my heart is already full with the undying love of a thousand women

you got a problem, it's that gh15 wont answer your pms, im telling you its probably because you're lying about not using steroids, ok?

that's the deal. hope that helps

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #2374 on: January 25, 2012, 07:37:14 PM »
In N Out burger with a strawberry milk shake, nothing better in life..If I had a thousand women I would trade them all for that combo at the moment.  Man I miss california sometimes

l