Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 337512 times)

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
Re: GH15 - Questions and Answers
« Reply #2475 on: January 29, 2012, 08:35:23 AM »
i can show u some but since ur GH maniac u will say the same u said about last two pics.u lied so much and so long it became part of u now.i m sure u even have dreams about gh.u r prisoner of ur thoughts and can not think other wise.besides it is useless to discuss international level of bodybuilding with u for two reasons.
1-u have zero knowledge about nutrition and training methods which are two most important factors to make or break the champions.
2-ur target buyers are domestic lads.thats ur play ground cuz pro,s or people with real knowledge about bodybuilding dont even let jerk like u come near them.
dealers are very talkative and act like God(god of hormones....lol)in front of lads but when i m arround their mouth is zipped up.they know if they open their mouth they will b humiliated infront of their potential buyers and lose credibility.u will never see any dealer talk about nutrition or training.all they talk is take this u get size take that u get ripped exectly the talk of gh15.i am real life honest person i can not stand by and let jerks like u manipulate lads urge to rise to the top.guys open ur eyes bodybuilding is not what he is trying to project i even doubt now that he was competitive bodybuilder at any stage of his life due to his lack of nutrition and training knowledge.he just fabricated this lie to get ur attention.he knows too well pro,s rules the mind of grassroot that would made him credible effortlessly so he use this tool like expert businessman.i think i m getting into the bottom of this scam if he keep talking he will expose more cuz u gotta have to agree with me i made him talk.he is scared and pissed website was his big business hope to Finlay make some serious money for all of them.i become poisoness lizard in snake mouth cant swallow me cant spit me.so far only connection i am able to establish by reading his previous post that he is Jew and so is Ron.
you said i was a dealer.. lie no 1...
according to you i do not know how to live on minimum... like you know me ::) ::) ::)... lie no 2
and your guy is not on hgh... lol, lie no 3
yessss a real honest person you are... ::) ::) ::) ::)

and about the training and nutrition lol...
you saying training and nutrition is the most important part, now i know you really do not know any real pro!
i knew several... no diet, training is 3 x a week... an hour max! no cardio as they are lazy....bodyfat= 7% and they are huge....only last few weeks before a show they diet a little... lol..
you saw the pic of my little monster..? trains only 3x a week....
no cardio!!!
diet only clean last few weeks.... some carbs, healthy fats and protein.... real complicated... ::) ::)
he is high level, international masters world competitor...
if he can do it like this, anybody can.... period... stop confusing minds.... liar!
bodybuilding is really simpel....
AbUSE PED's
eat
train
rest
repeat
Be Happy,
Optimus

falco

• Getbig V
Re: pay attention!
« Reply #2476 on: January 29, 2012, 08:37:02 AM »
this is the second time you are accusing me of selling... i do not sell.... never did...
my interest here is getting rid of liars like YOU....
second how do you know i do not know how to live on minimum... do you know me, do you know my life story...?? i do not think so.....
so shut up....
and i do not tell guys to just take more.... i tell them what works!
sometimes they take to much steroids and to little hgh....
or to much androgens to little anabolics...etc etc...
i even say never use slin... i am very much against slin...! but you can not be a succesfull pro without it these days...
again accusing me of things i never did.... lie upon lie....
LIAR!!!!

Moving on, there should be a sticky about what you just said, relating hgh to steroid ratio, anabolic/androgenic or even slin/hgh protocols.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2477 on: January 29, 2012, 09:56:55 AM »
i can show u some but since ur GH maniac u will say the same u said about last two pics.u lied so much and so long it became part of u now.i m sure u even have dreams about gh.u r prisoner of ur thoughts and can not think other wise.besides it is useless to discuss international level of bodybuilding with u for two reasons.
1-u have zero knowledge about nutrition and training methods which are two most important factors to make or break the champions.
2-ur target buyers are domestic lads.thats ur play ground cuz pro,s or people with real knowledge about bodybuilding dont even let jerk like u come near them.
dealers are very talkative and act like God(god of hormones....lol)in front of lads but when i m arround their mouth is zipped up.they know if they open their mouth they will b humiliated infront of their potential buyers and lose credibility.u will never see any dealer talk about nutrition or training.all they talk is take this u get size take that u get ripped exectly the talk of gh15.i am real life honest person i can not stand by and let jerks like u manipulate lads urge to rise to the top.guys open ur eyes bodybuilding is not what he is trying to project i even doubt now that he was competitive bodybuilder at any stage of his life due to his lack of nutrition and training knowledge.he just fabricated this lie to get ur attention.he knows too well pro,s rules the mind of grassroot that would made him credible effortlessly so he use this tool like expert businessman.i think i m getting into the bottom of this scam if he keep talking he will expose more cuz u gotta have to agree with me i made him talk.he is scared and pissed website was his big business hope to Finlay make some serious money for all of them.i become poisoness lizard in snake mouth cant swallow me cant spit me.so far only connection i am able to establish by reading his previous post that he is Jew and so is Ron.

1,, you are arab ,, you sound like one,,..see assumption go prove it ...

2,, you lie consistaqntly lie

3,, you hae not read bible or if you read you were lazy as part of generation nothingness since you are a very young fella you just didnt read the parts abotu nutrition and training which were there too

4,, you are right you are a liazard and coacroach nothing diff than someone like lay nortom who lie but you do it to get attention since you know gh15 time = you being in the center for feew minutes

5,, you are again as i say arogant arab ,, there are many types of arabs i dont most of them but you! are arogant one with nothing to back it up...since you call me dealer which im not...ill call you arab : )

6,, the fellas you show here wee on gh  as in IN THE BLOOD in times not on competition day or few weeks before bu they are femiliar with gh ,,

7,, notice what you said ..if you use 5 iu you will take my 15 iu felas,, you admit to the use of gh you just think lower dose,, YOU ARE A PUTS,,  a dumb one! the more gh you use the more anadrol you use with it the more primobolan you use with them and the more trenbolona you can take ...the better you will be PERIOD

8,, bodybuild = all drugs,, it is known it is proven lok in the arab mustaf ,, your brother,, he was nothing and got back to be nothing! yet on lots og gh and insulina he was touching something,, lol

9,, who is not going to talk around you? who the fuck are you oyu little cocroach lol li am god of hormones been got to this position by the people ,, you are who again?

10,, i suspect you are a kid ,, infact you are arab so you are nto in the teens but you are in the 20s ,, you know nothing about serious advanc ebodybuuild you hav alot ALOT to learn ,,  bodybuild = all drugs ,,,the pictures you put here are for fellas who woudnt win a local show ,, woulg fight on 1-3 spots in the show,, they dont hav eenough size,, AND THIS! on ! gh lol

as you soee above you aore a joke,, the website of gh15 is going to be alot more harsh than what i just showed you ,, this powerpoint i just did for you is in a good friendly manner,, but mark my words I HATE LIARS,, you are one of them ,,wether by mistake or on purpose,, you want attention you remind me a rebel type of flinsten from the begining days ...you are little older,, but like him you think you know it all ,, he did too in the past  until he saw the light,,

you are N O T H I N G ,,what you want is attention and that i gave you ,, i like stimulation and you do stimulate me ,, but you faill miserebly in passing your points since your points are lacking ....truth! and sense! ,, they see what bodybuilders look like ,, they saw me on o stage ,, they see my other fella bodybuilders,, and they see hands on ON THEMSELVES

inregard to top amatuers and profesionals....go talk to BBOY AND BLP and th elist is long

gh15 approved

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2478 on: January 29, 2012, 09:59:32 AM »
by the way the gimick is of that arab form the gang group of paletsin,, absolitly delusional abotu everything in life,,filts

gh15 approved
fallen angel

sanam

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #2479 on: January 29, 2012, 09:59:48 AM »
you said i was a dealer.. lie no 1...
according to you i do not know how to live on minimum... like you know me ::) ::) ::)... lie no 2
and your guy is not on hgh... lol, lie no 3
yessss a real honest person you are... ::) ::) ::) ::)

and about the training and nutrition lol...
you saying training and nutrition is the most important part, now i know you really do not know any real pro!
i knew several... no diet, training is 3 x a week... an hour max! no cardio as they are lazy....bodyfat= 7% and they are huge....only last few weeks before a show they diet a little... lol..
you saw the pic of my little monster..? trains only 3x a week....
no cardio!!!
diet only clean last few weeks.... some carbs, healthy fats and protein.... real complicated... ::) ::)
he is high level, international masters world competitor...
if he can do it like this, anybody can.... period... stop confusing minds.... liar!
bodybuilding is really simpel....
AbUSE PED's
eat
train
rest
repeat

i saw ur blame table.so this is all u cud come up with.sorry but i m not impressed.u need to try little harder.actually i am laughing after reading ur post.u guys are angry and this is losers stage 2.i am expecting stage 3 very soon.
no pro as of i know train less than 4 days a week.u said 1 hour training....oh boy u would not last 30min.if u know how to train.u even dont know what diet means diet does not mean to starve ur self.its rather eat more and frequent to speed up ur metabolism.there r high carb days low carb day and cheat days to break the pleatue and keep burring fat by keeping body into anabolic state.duffers like u saw some pro on their cheat day while they getting ready for the show and start crying see they dont diet its all GH.oh boy u need to sit down with some pro if they let u(i would really doubt that)cuz u not willing to learn.they would not talk unless u show that u genuinely want to learn.stop following this clown GH if u really want to know the truth.i dont know about u but ur gh guy is on some agenda and their is whole net work behind him.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2480 on: January 29, 2012, 10:09:02 AM »
^ this kid is def middle eastern ,, only midle estern can be so arogant an dwrite this way ,, either midle eastrn from there or! live in americana ,, but the arrogance and the complete lack of actualy knowledge of top bodybuild is very easy to see in his words,, AGAIN someone from the filts penetrated thunderdome,, god job moderators!,, its liek muscular develop penetrate this place,, but nothing maters anymore,, reality coming to teatre around you ,, no one can disturbe you all can read but no one can ruin it ! lol this is giving me orgazm lol

gh15 website   I N V I N S I B L I T Y

gh15 approved
fallen angel

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #2481 on: January 29, 2012, 10:09:45 AM »
GH15 your racism and delusions of grandeur are getting out of hand. I came to this board solely because of your postings about hormones and cult-related info, but since I've been here it seems like you are really falling into your self there. A little humbleness goes a long way, man. And your racism is inexcusable. I'm losing a lot of respect for you, but I know you don't care. I'm just saying.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2482 on: January 29, 2012, 10:13:28 AM »
5antasy this is the internet. i like ur name btw

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #2483 on: January 29, 2012, 10:15:49 AM »
5antasy this is the internet. i like ur name btw

I agree but gh15 is trying to be a figure that people want to listen to. He's trying to be a role model, and he's taken upon himself to steer the cult away from the "filths", etc. If so, he needs to stop being so racist and full of himself, cause he's turning off a lot of the people he claims to care about. If he was just a random troll I wouldn't even care.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2484 on: January 29, 2012, 10:18:35 AM »
my friend,, i dont care about humbless,, i care abotu truth ,, if i thought abotut being humble i woudl be eaten by wolfs long time ago ,, i am a very smart fella,, i deliver the truth ,, i dont work on humbless,, i dont care who read me and who dont but it ended up that EVERYONE read me,, do a poll ask what do you fellas do first thig you log on getbig,, 99% of fellas in bodybuild will say either go to gh15 account and start reading last spotings,, or goign to gosspi an dopinion and reading it for few minutes while ALOOKING  for gh15 interference postings lol

humble doesnt work with generation nothignness,, the generation is extremly crule,, extremly fast pace,, extremly fogetting and extremly a.d.d ,, the generation im leading into bodybuild is and can be good bodybuild with my instruction as they proved before,, but! rest assure the generation of today is very VERY VERY lacking,, it would take 3 pages to write the psycological problems with the generation today and why humbless can not get anywhere with it ,, its more psycology than bodybuild

i got to the top in specific way ,, no new one comers wil tell me how to stay there,, im there already in the hall of fame,, reading the bible wil make sure you understand why i am there,, whenever someone make others register to a site they didnt even knew exist ,, whenever fellas just come because of this someone call gh15 to a site ,,register and become posting whores....that someone...is....G O D
gh15 approved
fallen angel

e.coli

• Getbig II
« Reply #2485 on: January 29, 2012, 10:19:44 AM »
Gh15 are you a JEW ?

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #2486 on: January 29, 2012, 10:21:25 AM »
Gh15 are you a JEW ?

No jew will hate arabs as much as he does. The only people that harbor that much hate for arabs are christian arabs.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2487 on: January 29, 2012, 10:22:14 AM »
I agree but gh15 is trying to be a figure that people want to listen to. He's trying to be a role model, and he's taken upon himself to steer the cult away from the "filths", etc. If so, he needs to stop being so racist and full of himself, cause he's turning off a lot of the people he claims to care about. If he was just a random troll I wouldn't even care.

im nto trying,, not trying my friend,,see this is all like the 2000s and the 80s...

i will explain

in the 80s you had to do something big to become famous and for everyone to follow you ...this is how michael worked,, this is how patrick swaze worked ,, this is how madona worked,,

in the 2000s...you need to open your legs and knwo how to suck cock and then fellas will pay attention to you no mater what you say and how much it is true or not,,

i belong to the 80s my friend,, this is why i became so famous and god...i first provided information that brought them up....i first demonstrated what greatness is! and then! i recived my recognition ,,

nto vise versa like gimick or generation nothingness kredishian cock sucking skilled whore ....

i hope you understand what i mean ,,

im very smart,, the fella salim  this gimick is try to stimulate me to answer and i like it otherwize i woudnt answer,, but rest assure im very smart i put 10 like him in my pocket before i got to be 16 year old

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2488 on: January 29, 2012, 10:22:53 AM »
Gh15 are you a JEW ?

do you knwo any jew on o stage?
fallen angel

e.coli

• Getbig II
« Reply #2489 on: January 29, 2012, 10:24:24 AM »
Thank you for the answer.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2490 on: January 29, 2012, 10:25:57 AM »
he also writes about aliens and this and that

i know what it is, you wanna take him seriouslt because after the bible you kinda love him, but he's not ur papa, he does not give a shit

inject his advice, say thanks if u want, gh15 eats his sushi and has not a shit to give about doing what u want him to do, acting a certain way

for instance, because of gh therapy my back is healing up after 6 months of agony, thanks gh15, keep on acting however u want lol

im a guy whos been working out all his adult and adolescent life, ive been keeping up on the internet bb scene, used to read the murderer's old undercover blog, but it wasnt until i found the bible that i realized the correct path to having an impressive physique. and there is no other real path out there. you can find out on your own, get robbed and learn sort of thing, but that would take a decade, whereas with the bible it took a couple of weeks. there is no other comprehensive guide out there, dont forget that, he wrote it for you. it's free except u gotta call him god, small price

Antithesis

• Getbig II
« Reply #2491 on: January 29, 2012, 10:26:14 AM »

3,, you hae not read bible or if you read you were lazy as part of generation nothingness since you are a very young fella you just didnt read the parts abotu nutrition and training which were there too

4,, you are right you are a liazard and coacroach nothing diff than someone like lay nortom who lie but you do it to get attention since you know gh15 time = you being in the center for feew minutes

5,, you are again as i say arogant arab ,, there are many types of arabs i dont most of them but you! are arogant one with nothing to back it up...since you call me dealer which im not...ill call you arab : )

6,, the fellas you show here wee on gh  as in IN THE BLOOD in times not on competition day or few weeks before bu they are femiliar with gh ,,

7,, notice what you said ..if you use 5 iu you will take my 15 iu felas,, you admit to the use of gh you just think lower dose,, YOU ARE A PUTS,,  a dumb one! the more gh you use the more anadrol you use with it the more primobolan you use with them and the more trenbolona you can take ...the better you will be PERIOD

8,, bodybuild = all drugs,, it is known it is proven lok in the arab mustaf ,, your brother,, he was nothing and got back to be nothing! yet on lots og gh and insulina he was touching something,, lol

9,, who is not going to talk around you? who the fuck are you oyu little cocroach lol li am god of hormones been got to this position by the people ,, you are who again?

10,, i suspect you are a kid ,, infact you are arab so you are nto in the teens but you are in the 20s ,, you know nothing about serious advanc ebodybuuild you hav alot ALOT to learn ,,  bodybuild = all drugs ,,,the pictures you put here are for fellas who woudnt win a local show ,, woulg fight on 1-3 spots in the show,, they dont hav eenough size,, AND THIS! on ! gh lol

as you soee above you aore a joke,, the website of gh15 is going to be alot more harsh than what i just showed you ,, this powerpoint i just did for you is in a good friendly manner,, but mark my words I HATE LIARS,, you are one of them ,,wether by mistake or on purpose,, you want attention you remind me a rebel type of flinsten from the begining days ...you are little older,, but like him you think you know it all ,, he did too in the past  until he saw the light,,

you are N O T H I N G ,,what you want is attention and that i gave you ,, i like stimulation and you do stimulate me ,, but you faill miserebly in passing your points since your points are lacking ....truth! and sense! ,, they see what bodybuilders look like ,, they saw me on o stage ,, they see my other fella bodybuilders,, and they see hands on ON THEMSELVES

inregard to top amatuers and profesionals....go talk to BBOY AND BLP and th elist is long

gh15 approved

You are aware that being half egyptian makes you an arab as well, right?  

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2492 on: January 29, 2012, 10:27:32 AM »
 ;)

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2493 on: January 29, 2012, 11:32:25 AM »
GH15 your racism and delusions of grandeur are getting out of hand. I came to this board solely because of your postings about hormones and cult-related info, but since I've been here it seems like you are really falling into your self there. A little humbleness goes a long way, man. And your racism is inexcusable. I'm losing a lot of respect for you, but I know you don't care. I'm just saying.

x2
TEAM Nasser

sanam

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #2494 on: January 29, 2012, 12:42:31 PM »

gh15 approved

(furious)loser stage 2 in full swing.......racist accusations are so typical i was expecting that.thats the trade mark of all losers around the world.i can also see the effort of damage control going on here by pulling top 6 Olympia position out of ur brief case to make u look credible again but guess what it make u look even worse now.i crush snakes skull just tail is moving now.
u talk but all i can hear is me me me.in the world of blinds one eyed man is king.u r that king.i m trying to open peoples eyes showing them the light of truth so they can see whome they chose to lead them is actually one eyed thug.i know the truth and its exactly opposite what u trying to push down under lads throats just to speed up ur sale of gh shipments.there must b whole mafia behind him investing in his website ets.thats how it works from day one.its not easy to fight these organized criminals but guys if u dont lie to ourself and dont fall into the temptations of Maricela's GH u will know the truth and truth shell set u free.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2495 on: January 29, 2012, 12:51:45 PM »
lets see here for a second salim,,

a posting ws just made by you ,, you are obvisouly my folower and a rebel pupil,, how do i knwo that? my vocabulary i created for bodybuild cult is all over your posting,,

you need to bring up your ability to confont the level im standing in friend

ill start from the end,,

1,, truth shal set you free,, this is a phrase that brought up to bodybuild cult by gh15,, repedely along years in bible alwys my main phase,, STOLEN BY YOU : )

2,, mafia...this is anothr word i introduced into bodybuild cult that was not there before 2005,, no one talked about mafia until i toldthere was few : )

3,,trying to open peoples eyes trying to show them the way ,, again stolen from the god of hormone bible lol,,

4,, snakes,, lizard and cocroches,, again! stolen from my vocabulary created in bible for bodybuild cult and used as we can se with you by anyone,, haters of gh15 and lovers

salim you know who you remind me friend? you remind me that little indian fella from that indian movie that played who want to be in miliner,, bark dogs? ugly whores? i forgot the name of that movie it was something about the slams of india i fotgot the nme but everyone know what gh15 is talking about right now,, you remind me that fella  my friend...lol

you are fighting a lost war for you are trying to bring 2005 back in a diff way ,, you try to steal ,, stealing is a sin salim : )

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2496 on: January 29, 2012, 12:58:16 PM »
you did make a new word i must admit! LADS lol this is indian arabic middle east glory lol LADS lol,, you cant use the word lads when trying to serve as autority but for the reason why you will hve to reread the bible ..its explained there ,,

when you wize up and  understadn why you did what you did....it will take few months lol when you do finaly wize up you wil see how much of a fool you were

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2497 on: January 29, 2012, 01:01:12 PM »
what hapened to that lol whats his facde name that fella from yuguslavie that was mr natural came here with 35 posting screamed argues then left with shame lol every few months they come in ful force lol try to get center of stage and recognition by gh15 since when it happen every one in the cult see them lol when you get gh15 to answer you andcomment expecialy if you go into dialog with gh15...you become famous,, 100s of 1000s of eyes all on you ,, it is nice lol i must admit it is nice

but stimulation is stimulation ,, you stimulate me? you get my time

gh15 approved
fallen angel

sanam

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #2498 on: January 29, 2012, 01:52:12 PM »
lets see here for a second salim,,

a posting ws just made by you ,, you are obvisouly my folower and a rebel pupil,, how do i knwo that? my vocabulary i created for bodybuild cult is all over your posting,,

you need to bring up your ability to confont the level im standing in friend

ill start from the end,,

1,, truth shal set you free,, this is a phrase that brought up to bodybuild cult by gh15,, repedely along years in bible alwys my main phase,, STOLEN BY YOU : )

2,, mafia...this is anothr word i introduced into bodybuild cult that was not there before 2005,, no one talked about mafia until i toldthere was few : )

3,,trying to open peoples eyes trying to show them the way ,, again stolen from the god of hormone bible lol,,

4,, snakes,, lizard and cocroches,, again! stolen from my vocabulary created in bible for bodybuild cult and used as we can se with you by anyone,, haters of gh15 and lovers

salim you know who you remind me friend? you remind me that little indian fella from that indian movie that played who want to be in miliner,, bark dogs? ugly whores? i forgot the name of that movie it was something about the slams of india i fotgot the nme but everyone know what gh15 is talking about right now,, you remind me that fella  my friend...lol

you are fighting a lost war for you are trying to bring 2005 back in a diff way ,, you try to steal ,, stealing is a sin salim : )

gh15 approved
Dealing is also sin actually in its nature lot more greater than stealing.u steal when no one is looking but when u deal  u betrye u tell people pile of lies after lies and make them believe u r their friend and their messiah and then u back stab by launching web with ur partners to clear new shipments.i never read ur so called bible.any dealer can write that crap.guys remember he is no more than ur neighbourhood dealer who got his ass kicked so many time by selling fake test to wrong crowd.now he find safe place here with bigger market with zero chance to get his ass kicked.read his posts and u can sense his intellectual level.few post and he start showing his real face by calling me Arab or Indian may be maxican next......i can feel how hard it is for u to laugh right now....so stop writing......lol.....hah ahah.u dont know who u dealing with i control ur mind now.i won the bettel war will end soon too.just want to draw u out in open so every one can see losers face.

sanam

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #2499 on: January 29, 2012, 01:56:06 PM »
you did make a new word i must admit! LADS lol this is indian arabic middle east glory lol LADS lol,, you cant use the word lads when trying to serve as autority but for the reason why you will hve to reread the bible ..its explained there ,,

when you wize up and  understadn why you did what you did....it will take few months lol when you do finaly wize up you wil see how much of a fool you were

gh15 approved
hahahah.......that word is lord not lad............typical brain of a dealer.