Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 337694 times)

whitewidow

Re: GH15 - Questions and Answers
« Reply #2700 on: February 02, 2012, 05:39:48 AM »
Huh ???

what if I asked the guy who Pmed that to me if it was alright to post that PM as long as I left his name out?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2701 on: February 02, 2012, 05:51:53 AM »
what if I asked the guy who Pmed that to me if it was alright to post that PM as long as I left his name out?
That would be cool,as long as you did indeed leave his name out of it.

whitewidow

« Reply #2702 on: February 02, 2012, 06:15:24 AM »
That would be cool,as long as you did indeed leave his name out of it.

I did! read it all it just says sent to whitewidow! what about the post where GH15 posted my PM to him?you didn't say anything about that? he didn' ask my permission. I just said that to get him to shutup abbout his lies.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Quick question: are gh15's fifteen minutes almost up?
« Reply #2703 on: February 02, 2012, 06:22:43 AM »
You mean you dont enjoy noobs, with under 20posts, starting steroid threads on the main page?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2704 on: February 02, 2012, 06:35:29 AM »
tic toc tic toc tic toc

;D

whitewidow

« Reply #2705 on: February 02, 2012, 07:06:03 AM »
You mean you dont enjoy noobs, with under 20posts, starting steroid threads on the main page?

Hell Gh15 did that since day 1 all for attention!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2706 on: February 02, 2012, 09:59:50 AM »
Maybe its your genius buddy /elf smoothcat who is in long island???????????

I think so.

whitewdiow know's everything. you pissed off the wrong board owner! and he dropped money for your info!

You know my race and I have soldiers not elfs. dont argue either I kn ow smoothcat is the elf in Long island
wich used to be strong island

smooth he think you are the elf lol ,,

and abotu treats,, i dare you to find me ,,if your life as you know it is precious to you listen to my warnings ahead of time

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2707 on: February 02, 2012, 10:05:50 AM »
bULLSHIT! I do work. I own a supplement business one that is huge! I paid a franchise fee and I pay taxes! I am sure you know what store I am talking about. and Nasser you nowhere my people come from we have soldiers not elfs and I have never stood up for a project that was not legit.I have always recommended top notch products. you use testovirons so shut the F up!You even said you used testovirons truth is EM has the bomb gear!

truth is you are jobless ,, you are a source,,and your italian soldiers can kiss my right ass cheek ,, i dont use testovirons i some times! use it ,, you are a manipulator of truth ,, you are mentaly sick ,, you should be very worry about what come for you ,,

by the way my elfs are winning the war in ussr....the website will come so there goes your only chance

gh15 approved
fallen angel

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #2708 on: February 02, 2012, 11:27:33 AM »
test nr 2

if i mention gh15's website... nassers book... team nasser....

thread deleted in:.... .....3...... ........2............... .....

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #2709 on: February 02, 2012, 05:06:00 PM »
You abuse peoples trust by posting their PM's (private messages) on the public forum ::)

times 2. All the way low move posting pm's...
l

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2710 on: February 02, 2012, 05:39:05 PM »
bULLSHIT! I do work. I own a supplement business one that is huge! I paid a franchise fee and I pay taxes! I am sure you know what store I am talking about. and Nasser you nowhere my people come from we have soldiers not elfs and I have never stood up for a project that was not legit.I have always recommended top notch products. you use testovirons so shut the F up!You even said you used testovirons truth is EM has the bomb gear!

i almost made you a ELVE,,,,ALMOST is key word I told you before feb 1st you get a chance to a eleve,,NO MORE CHANCES

gh15 approved

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
decision has to be made
« Reply #2711 on: February 02, 2012, 08:02:56 PM »
ok ,, im going to give you fellas an option ,,

option 1,, i leave getbig right now and you get eveyrthing landed in a website with out ability to even beg me to stop or talk to me or discuss things with me,, im talking to the scam and filt of the cult not the good fellas,, so this is option number 1,, you will have no ability to actualy comunicate with me and due to my enormous fame i will just put out verdicts that ofcourse will be according to decency but that will mean you wont have the ability to redeem yourself for i wont be here to listen to your 50 pms of beggings

option 2,, i stay in getbig and everything remain same but you have to relax with the pms ,, and with the gimick and all agenda driven fellas who work for selecrive scamers or try to push things,, as you noticed i took down kigtropin with oen sentence ,, they are done as of now...but since im still on getbig they got chace to reedem themselfs since im good compasionate god

you chose option 1 or option 2

i will let the majority decide

my contribution to bodybuild internet is HUGE im most likley the most importent fellas in history of bodybuild period but! yes i admit i am narcist and arogant in times,, but i dont lie! i dont like liars and i dont stand  up fpr balonie or make up balonie,,
i gave you bible i think it is big neough and can stand the test of time ,, now i have webpage that will be most likley biger than bodybuidl.com  because it HAS TRUTH BEHIND IT and real bodybuild and fitness reality and not balonie that been fed by greedy basterds,,

so you hav eto decide now ,, its in your hands bodybuild aroudn the world i put it in your hands

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: decision has to be made
« Reply #2712 on: February 02, 2012, 08:05:10 PM »
Wow. Another thread by gh. When will the idiocy stop!?  ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #2713 on: February 02, 2012, 08:05:56 PM »
Can Ron remove that lunatic whitewidow? He is starting to annoy me

nevermind dr chimps .. he is just dumb as you can see for yourself

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #2714 on: February 02, 2012, 08:08:42 PM »
Option 2

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #2715 on: February 02, 2012, 08:10:12 PM »
Its really all up to you big guy. The thunderdome will still be in full effect long after GH15 is gone.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2716 on: February 02, 2012, 08:11:36 PM »
Its really all up to you big guy. The thunderdome will still be in full effect long after GH15 is gone.

gh15 is getbig retard open your eyes.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2717 on: February 02, 2012, 08:12:20 PM »
my man ur giving options now?your word/ fame can't possibly be slipping yet here to come to this.this past 2 months or so with all the back and forth with suppliers/connections/mods from all boards and gossip has taken this kinda toll on your psyche ,i'm sure your deeper than that?

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #2718 on: February 02, 2012, 08:15:32 PM »
Can Ron remove that lunatic whitewidow? He is starting to annoy me

nevermind dr chimps .. he is just dumb as you can see for yourself
Back off, gypsy.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #2719 on: February 02, 2012, 08:15:49 PM »

:D

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #2720 on: February 02, 2012, 08:16:56 PM »
gh15 is getbig retard open your eyes.

Gh15 is a great poster.
But there are a lot of great posters.
The board will continue if he leaves.
Were all on the same team here so no need for name calling.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #2721 on: February 02, 2012, 08:17:40 PM »
I am expecting to find truth and good info on getbig. In my whole life, I was lied to by everyone and everything from interviews to dvd's, vhs, magazines and books ... lies lies lies

Dealers lie, users lie, amateurs and pros lie , everyone lied.

So one of the best pros comes here undercover and tells everything like it is and retards "question him". Have you ever seen a seasoned bodybuilder questioning his info? NEVER. Only those who lied about natural status and those who sell something don't agree with him.

Anyone who ever dipped their nose in competitive bb instantly recognizes what he had a feeling about all these years but was lied to.

So gh15 stays and whomever does not "get" him is either stoopid or is feeling his "business" threatened by being exposed.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2722 on: February 02, 2012, 08:21:41 PM »
as i said make a decision ,, im invinsible as i said ,, im goijng into a teritory with alot of credability i can disapear and there wont be anymore gh15 on getbig and then you can go talk to my elfs granys ,, i already have the credability of a life time ,, i have 100s of 1000s of followers ,, i have countrys who traslate the bible to their language liek brazil like portugal like middle east states ,, what i do here is comunicatre with my pupils whicih is all of you ,, but! enough is enough  i dont need some gimick and selecitive scam to lie about things i say or make up that i have agenda to sell gh ....i have no dealer agenda ,, im as pure as it can be ,, but what i  have is alot of power ,, alot alot of power that can reach oversea globaly to most countries,,

as i said i been 2 term president of bodybuild cult basicaly,, that is many many years ,, it has nothing to do with taking toll it has to do with the fact that the reason i only on getbig.com is because other places are filt,, my elfs always tell me how much they go through there and the getbig was always diff but if getbig become like the rest of the filt then the gh15 website is all i need,,

truth is something i like and cherich ,,if you have something to say it better be truthful ,, the lies is what killed bodybuild!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2723 on: February 02, 2012, 08:26:08 PM »
At one point GH15 was the best thing about getbig. Now he is the worst.

Everything is cyclical.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #2724 on: February 02, 2012, 08:30:42 PM »
Option 2

if you leave getbig a lot of others will stop posting/reading here
Thunderdome approved