Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 337778 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: GH15, can you spill the beans on Toney Freeman
« Reply #2950 on: February 03, 2012, 08:35:59 PM »
I am looking forward to your insite in regard to this matter.
Also, Toney is the one pro who has basicly no gut, and one that isn't noticeable on a body that big. Having a big gut is one thing not to criticize him on. Ross, this guy has a similar midsection to you yet is much bigger. You look good bro but Toney has one of the top physiques out there.

wake up everymorening for 10 years....puting in you 15-20 iu gh ....in a minumum! go and inject with it primobolana 1gram + a week legit acatato,, put trenbolona in the 1 gram zoen into you in a week...add in insulina in doses i wont mention but due to height he is puling it ok ,, he is not on mega doses insulina but he is on it pulling it well due to height and shape/frame,, add testosterona in a cycling form with bases and with blitz make sure the anadrola is always there when testosteroan is low as in 200 mg a day in the least...

and you too! my friend will have toney freeman look ,, will you be top profesional? no becuase you dont take your ass on stage,, and even then you need good luck and kiss ass to right fellas,, but you will be a tony freeman in every gymnasium you go to ,,

a bodybuild is nothnig more than DRUG INTAKE OF LEGIT COMPOUND TAKIN IN THE RIGHT TIMING ,, PREFERABLY STARTED YOUNG SINCE THAT SWHEN BODY IS ADAPTING TO CHANGES BEST BUT ALSO CAN BE DOE LATER IN LIFE DUE TO ABUSE OF HGH THAT GOING ON NOW DAY,,

THIS IS FACTS,, WHAT I WROTE UP THERE IS FACTS,, THIS IS WHY IM GOD ,, THIS IS WHY IM NOT ARGUED BY FELLAS WHO KNOW THE BODYBUILD FROM A BODYBUILD PERSPECTIVE ,,FOR! I CREATE CHAMPIONS !

gh15 approved /bible index

fallen angel

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #2951 on: February 03, 2012, 08:38:57 PM »
wake up everymorening for 10 years....puting in you 15-20 iu gh ....in a minumum! go and inject with it primobolana 1gram + a week legit acatato,, put trenbolona in the 1 gram zoen into you in a week...add in insulina in doses i wont mention but due to height he is puling it ok ,, he is not on mega doses insulina but he is on it pulling it well due to height and shape/frame,, add testosterona in a cycling form with bases and with blitz make sure the anadrola is always there when testosteroan is low as in 200 mg a day in the least...

and you too! my friend will have toney freeman look ,, will you be top profesional? no becuase you dont take your ass on stage,, and even then you need good luck and kiss ass to right fellas,, but you will be a tony freeman in every gymnasium you go to ,,

a bodybuild is nothnig more than DRUG INTAKE OF LEGIT COMPOUND TAKIN IN THE RIGHT TIMING ,, PREFERABLY STARTED YOUNG SINCE THAT SWHEN BODY IS ADAPTING TO CHANGES BEST BUT ALSO CAN BE DOE LATER IN LIFE DUE TO ABUSE OF HGH THAT GOING ON NOW DAY,,

THIS IS FACTS,, WHAT I WROTE UP THERE IS FACTS,, THIS IS WHY IM GOD ,, THIS IS WHY IM NOT ARGUED BY FELLAS WHO KNOW THE BODYBUILD FROM A BODYBUILD PERSPECTIVE ,,FOR! I CREATE CHAMPIONS !

gh15 approved /bible index

I am sure he is on a ton of shit as you say. But this guy does have a different look than all the other pros. He has a "healthier" look. He isn't washed up. His skin is in good shape. What do you believe he is doing differently than the others? Thanks a ton.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2952 on: February 03, 2012, 08:39:19 PM »
im surprize no one actualy go and try to see what 100-200-300 mg of anadrola with high dose hgh does to the physiqe,, im very surprize how no one actualy go inject 1 gram primobolna from all the no sayer with that 200 mg anadrola and mega dose gh ,, you will see yourself become a chimp,, a monster ,, a freak ,, comparing to your gymasium fellas in mater of couple months

it either many of you use bunk balonie,, or ..you jsut lie,, one or the other,,

there is no other way but grow lean with high hgh in blood ,, legit anadrola in blood,, legit trenbolona ,, legit primobolana ,, those produxts make you a freak ,, yes i dont say equipona and i dotn say testosterona but they are thee,, reason i say the product i just mentioon is WITH THEM YOU CAN NOT YOU CAN NOT GET ANYTHING ELSE OTHER THAN P U R E M U S C L E and big! 3 dimentional muscle depend on dose ofourse,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2953 on: February 03, 2012, 08:45:54 PM »
I am sure he is on a ton of shit as you say. But this guy does have a different look than all the other pros. He has a "healthier" look. He isn't washed up. His skin is in good shape. What do you believe he is doing differently than the others? Thanks a ton.

same exact thing we all did snd do,, he just tall bodybuild,, look in arnold look in kims hubby,, we can look quite good when tall enough to pull the look,, he does what any bodybuidl in that level do ,, and to reach that level that what we do ,, period

like i said before...just because frankhoushold fella has 4 teeth in sted of 40 and beacause he nice fella doesnt mean he doesnt abuse the flying day light from everything needed inorder to step with the groupl he belong to which is profesional bodybuild

fellas aroudn the world already know my knoedghe is absolit reason i repeat this is for thre filt to undertand i stood on mount olymopus! and i was taking alot way before mount olympous,, always always thiknging about product and always on something ,, and always on combo of things,,

this lie about bodybuild being clean and not taking anything lol fucking liar scam filts!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: GH15, can you spill the beans on Toney Frejeeman
« Reply #2954 on: February 03, 2012, 08:48:34 PM »
what ar you fellas dumb? cnat you see ross is a miniversion of that christian fake natural jeff ? not jeff long the other jef skip lieingmate
the only diff is ross dont use the hgh in consitant level,, ross doesnt use it ,, ross use less doses,, ross doesnt do what they do thus look 2/3 the size....the end!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2955 on: February 03, 2012, 08:50:05 PM »
LOL, I'm too CONFIDENT and TOO SMART to fall for your silly lil MIND GAMES like the rest of these fools ahHHAHAHA! Here is when my arms were only 19 inches!! :)

Ok 19inches? Pic of my 19inches vs your 19inches

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2956 on: February 03, 2012, 08:51:31 PM »
i could make ross intro PROFESIONAL BODYBUILD within 12 months of using what i say ,, 1 2 months profeional level bodybuild ,,,dont know if he win a card since he wil be hated if known to work with me ,, but!  12 months this fella has profesional card,, he has GREAT physie with lots of potential he just doesnt take it to extreme ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: it is coming,,
« Reply #2957 on: February 03, 2012, 08:53:13 PM »
Hey gh15/Blockhead when are you competing again?

Blockhead? Explain.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2958 on: February 03, 2012, 08:54:10 PM »
Blockhead? Explain.
He is not the first to think this.

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #2959 on: February 03, 2012, 08:58:42 PM »
i could make ross intro PROFESIONAL BODYBUILD within 12 months of using what i say ,, 1 2 months profeional level bodybuild ,,,dont know if he win a card since he wil be hated if known to work with me ,, but!  12 months this fella has profesional card,, he has GREAT physie with lots of potential he just doesnt take it to extreme ,,

gh15 approved

Ross does have a great build and I would love to look like him. It is a stretch when he says he is as muscular as Arnold though.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2960 on: February 03, 2012, 09:00:01 PM »
He is not the first to think this.

I've never heard this. What makes you think this? Not that I doubt it. I'm quite sure there are MANY gimmicks that come over from there. I got back stabbed big time by "Special Ed".

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #2961 on: February 03, 2012, 09:03:15 PM »
Damn Oak, you are looking jacked. Nice work.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2962 on: February 03, 2012, 09:03:25 PM »
what makes your website so special? it won't be any more accessible than your getbig posts. " you will see gh15 on nbc " LMAO yeah because a national broadcast station will guide  the 15 yearolds watching to specific instructions for using illegal substances along with information on obtaining said substances. oh brother  ::)

i got suprize for you ,, cbs already contacted my technical team for gh15 story one of their main shows ,, yes THE cbs,, im much more known than in boarding,, followed by much more than bodybuild cult,, what i do is for the sake and future of bodybuild becaus ethis cult will be GONE if its not saved,, you cant understand it now ...you will in the future many years from now,, as i says many times,, sometime when witness history ....you dotn exactly understand it or wil to accept it ,, take time but yu owill,,you will rememebr gh15 in good way when old its promise

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2963 on: February 03, 2012, 09:05:58 PM »
Ross does have a great build and I would love to look like him. It is a stretch when he says he is as muscular as Arnold though.

for his size he is muscular,, reason he is not there is simple,, D O S E S ,, ofcours emaybe he cant tolerate high dose sthis is problem of few races but ,, you enevr knwo until you try ,, in general the diff i see is doses related he could be walking top amatuer competing for pro card in matter of months

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #2964 on: February 03, 2012, 09:07:12 PM »
wow CBS?? ..I can actually picture it.. " and next  on 60 minutes the gh15 story and how he exposed  the Scambags  of the bodybuilding world.". ;D

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2965 on: February 03, 2012, 09:10:14 PM »
Oak is a fucking beast

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
  • Owner, Supreme Sports Enhancements
« Reply #2966 on: February 03, 2012, 09:13:09 PM »
Gh15 has the ABILITY TO ANALYZE A PHYSIQUE and determine it's HISTORY--what drugs, how long, what type of training, diet, etc.  It is the MAGIC EYE that takes YEARS of EXPERIENCE to aquire..EVERY BODY tells a STORY..

For everyone that follows my site and my radio interviews, it is no secret that I DO NOT USE HGH!  It's funny that Gh15 KNEW THIS..

Here is a DOUBLE SPLIT biceps shot:

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2967 on: February 03, 2012, 09:14:28 PM »
Use eq Ross?

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #2968 on: February 03, 2012, 09:15:42 PM »
i got suprize for you ,, cbs already contacted my technical team for gh15 story one of their main shows ,, yes THE cbs,, im much more known than in boarding,, followed by much more than bodybuild cult,, what i do is for the sake and future of bodybuild becaus ethis cult will be GONE if its not saved,, you cant understand it now ...you will in the future many years from now,, as i says many times,, sometime when witness history ....you dotn exactly understand it or wil to accept it ,, take time but yu owill,,you will rememebr gh15 in good way when old its promise

gh15 approved
lol - you think americans are suddenly going to be understanding of steroid use because of a random internet bodybuilder telling people to spend thousands on GH? careers have been ruined because of steroid allegations, now you think it'll become a regular thing  ::) by the way, isnt what youre doing a little counterproductive? bodybuilding should be reserved for the genetic elite - in specific, shape and frame. now every random american homo will be 220lb 7% with 0 strong points - in other words we will be seeing many more down hills if you keep it up. gh15 ruined bodybuilding! more at 11

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
  • Owner, Supreme Sports Enhancements
« Reply #2969 on: February 03, 2012, 09:16:05 PM »
Use eq Ross?
Yes, except most EQ is underdosed nowadays, unless you know "top chef".

I remember when I used to inject 50mg of GANABOL every other day..BOOM!! SHRINKWRAP SKIN, VEINS, MUSCLE TIGHTNESS!!  Now you need to use 600mg!!  Very sad..

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2970 on: February 03, 2012, 09:16:30 PM »
Gh15 has the ABILITY TO ANALYZE A PHYSIQUE and determine it's HISTORY--what drugs, how long, what type of training, diet, etc.  It is the MAGIC EYE that takes YEARS of EXPERIENCE to aquire..EVERY BODY tells a STORY..

For everyone that follows my site and my radio interviews, it is no secret that I DO NOT USE HGH!  It's funny that Gh15 KNEW THIS..

Here is a DOUBLE SPLIT biceps shot:

Are you still claiming 19inches?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #2971 on: February 03, 2012, 09:17:14 PM »
Your arms are not nor have they ever been anywhere near 19 inches Ross, let's be serious here.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2972 on: February 03, 2012, 09:22:14 PM »
If he's 5'10" and over 200lbs they could be. I would say at least 18

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
Re: pm q answred
« Reply #2973 on: February 03, 2012, 09:27:34 PM »
FILT

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2974 on: February 03, 2012, 09:27:48 PM »
lol - you think americans are suddenly going to be understanding of steroid use because of a random internet bodybuilder telling people to spend thousands on GH? careers have been ruined because of steroid allegations, now you think it'll become a regular thing  ::) by the way, isnt what youre doing a little counterproductive? bodybuilding should be reserved for the genetic elite - in specific, shape and frame. now every random american homo will be 220lb 7% with 0 strong points - in other words we will be seeing many more down hills if you keep it up. gh15 ruined bodybuilding! more at 11

actualy no,, bodybuild shoudl be for every one who can do it ,, not only for someone with good insertions,, THATS NOT TRUE,, bodybuild shoud be done by many ,, you rememebr the little kido i forgot this name fuckk ,, im bad with name that one you alwyas call retard that heris went to make fun of i think ,,i cant remember the name but ofcourse you knwo who i talk abotu,, that kido! he has right to do bodybukld and he would be VERY VERY GOOD BODYBUILD if! the truth was infront of him ,, yes that retard looking fella that you all like to laugh in ,, that kidocan be great bodybuild if has the right tools and legit compounds ,, he build from the same build of jason cutler when jason was 17 ,, same frat boy balonie , he cary some muscle from what i remember but he is stuck in laughing stock becaue mother fucking assholes like heris make him lok like one! this is what im against,, my anger is very real and it lashes very hard i sugest to not even mes with me beter to just leave me alone becaue im extremly angry and not only angry i am very conected not only because i was on olympia stage but becaue after my time i built conection to revive bodybuild ,,

bodybukld should be for anyone! for anyone!

WHY DOES THIS KIDO LAUGH AT? WHY HE LAUGH AT? WHIEL MIKE ARNELD AS KISS AND ANRELD LOOK MCU WORSE THAN THAT KIDO!! WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WHO IN THERIG FUCKING RIGHT MIND WOULD LET THIS BALONIE FLY?? WHO

THIS IS TH ECULT YOU ARE PART OF ,, FELLAS HOW LOOK LIKE BALONIE IS MASTER OF FAKE KNOWLEGDE BOOK KNOWLDGE NOT HANDS ON ,, LECTURING FELALS WHO LOOK MUCH BETER THAN HIM ON HOW TO BUILD A PHYSE WHILE BEHIND THE BACK LAUGHNI IN HIM AND MAKING VIDEOS ABOUT HIM!! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BALONIE? THEY HAVE SOMEWHERE TO GO TO FROM NOW ON ,, THEY HAVE GOD OF HOMRMONES ON THEIR SIDE,, AND IF YOU DONT SHUT YOUR MOUTH I WILL BRING THE ALL SUPLMEENT INDUSTRY DOWN NOT ONLY THE FILTS ,,

DONT ABUSE THE FELLAS WHO SEND MONEY YOUR WAY,, YOU WOULD BE NOTHNIG WITH OUT THEMM,, WHAT EVER HIS NAME IS JOEY HE TAKE BODYBUUILD SERIOUS HE SHOUDNT BE LAUGH AT,, HE SHOULD BE POINTED IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION ,, JUST BECUASE YOUR LIFE IS MISEREBLE DOESNT MEAN YOU NED TO STEAL HIS MONEY AND LAUGH AT HIM WHILE YOU EAT YORU SUSHI AND GROW WITH MORE HGH FROM HIS MONEY!

RICH GASPARI A WALKING JUNKI!  OWNER OF BIGEST SUPLEMENT COMPANY LEGAL ,, YET HE IS A FUCKIN HROMONIZED TO THE CAPITAL T!  WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE TELLING GH15 HE DOING SOMETHING WRONG? GET YOUR FUCKIN SHOES OF YOUR FEET AND KNEEL BEFORE ME  YOU BUNCH OF DRUG ADDICTS

gh15 approved
fallen angel