Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 337856 times)

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
  • Owner, Supreme Sports Enhancements
Re: GH15, can you spill the beans on Toney Freeman
« Reply #3000 on: February 03, 2012, 09:58:14 PM »
*ALSO--

There are TWO TYPES OF ARMS:

Tricep Dominant: Kevin Levrone
Bicep Dominant: Arnold

I'd rather have an Arnold arm, with a good sized tricep and MASSIVE ROCKS for biceps!

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #3001 on: February 03, 2012, 09:58:49 PM »
I didn't say bodybuilding wasn't progress.

By the way, you're nowhere near close to TheOak. His physique blows yours away. And I am not just saying that because you're sort of a douche. I am being totally objective.

the oak looks amazing. ross on the otherhand....

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #3002 on: February 03, 2012, 09:59:25 PM »
I didn't say bodybuilding wasn't progress.

By the way, you're nowhere near close to TheOak. His physique blows yours away. And I am not just saying that because you're sort of a douche. I am being totally objective.

How about you wait until I POST A RECENT PIC!! LOL you can't come to that conclusion yet..I haven't posted ANY PICS from this year!  GIVE ME A CHANCE my dude..

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
« Reply #3003 on: February 03, 2012, 10:03:09 PM »
FIRST OFF buddy, you're a HGH user. SO STFU

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3004 on: February 03, 2012, 10:03:41 PM »
the oak looks amazing. ross on the otherhand....

TheOak does have a pretty sick physique.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3005 on: February 03, 2012, 10:04:15 PM »
How about you wait until I POST A RECENT PIC!! LOL you can't come to that conclusion yet..I haven't posted ANY PICS from this year!  GIVE ME A CHANCE my dude..

You post a recent pic and I will give an honest assessment.
X

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #3006 on: February 03, 2012, 10:07:13 PM »
I thought this thread was about Toney, not Ross. Jesus christ ... I feel like a belong to a board full of ADHD addicts.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3007 on: February 03, 2012, 10:08:14 PM »
I thought this thread was about Toney, not Ross. Jesus christ ... I feel like a belong to a board full of ADHD addicts.

I loled  :) :)
X

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #3008 on: February 03, 2012, 10:11:24 PM »
FIRST OFF buddy, you're a HGH user. SO STFU

You don't even know me LOL

Google my name, Ross Erstling.  My story hasn't changed, I NEVER USED HGH,SLIN, TREN, DECA, or high dosages of testosterone.  I AM OLD SCHOOL GOLDEN ERA BABYYYY!!

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #3009 on: February 03, 2012, 10:31:54 PM »

Had heard rumors that Toney took GH through an IV. Very interesting. I even remember an interview a few years back where Toney stated he took all his vitamins and minerals through an IV. Now I know what vitamins he may have been refering to. Hahaha.

Btw, Dorians was rumored to have done the same thing. Bodybuilding, bodybuilding .... :/
yeah he has a drip and sits back and watches BET for an hour getting pure pharm usa grade gh direct to the system. this is usually in the morning before training.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3010 on: February 03, 2012, 10:36:27 PM »
*ALSO--

There are TWO TYPES OF ARMS:

Tricep Dominant: Kevin Levrone
Bicep Dominant: Arnold

I'd rather have an Arnold arm, with a good sized tricep and MASSIVE ROCKS for biceps!

So which arm do you have?

L.L

« Reply #3011 on: February 03, 2012, 10:46:57 PM »
what are you running nowdays ,Ross??

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: it is coming,,
« Reply #3012 on: February 03, 2012, 10:50:11 PM »
I chuckled at.... "my technical team".

So full of shit.

Its true bro...They all got their masters degree from Thunderdome University. He hand picks only a couple pupils to get their Phd/MD as head chefs.  :)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #3013 on: February 03, 2012, 10:54:50 PM »
the way I see it, your physique= your drug intake   it is fucked up. When you see an elite basketball player, or an elite football player walk in a room you cant tell what kind of player they are until you see them play on the field or court. They are paid top dollar because nobody can "pinpoint" what makes them so great at what they do when it's game time.

...   Now when you see an elite bodybuilder, you know exactly why they are "elite"    Want to know what someone looks like? Have the pm you their drug intake. Assuming they are honest about their drug history, you can pretty much tell what they look like. Assuming their drugs have been legit of course, no point in someone telling you they have been on 10iu of hgh for the past year if it was really 4iu lol. That's the biggest thing gh15 has done for all of us in my opinion, being able to have this ability.

Bodybuilding is just chemical warfare really. Being a pro bodybuilder doesn't make you "superior",  your not special, being 250 4% pro does not make you any better than the local gym rat 200 4% gym rat.... How could it?  they would look the exact same for the most part if they took what you take. How can it be impressive when you are the result of a synthetic product and not physical god given talent.  That said, ross is HIGHLY impressive for the doses he uses.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #3014 on: February 03, 2012, 11:20:14 PM »
interesting fact about Tony- he didn't even start weight training till he was 22 years old :o
l

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
Re: pm q answred
« Reply #3015 on: February 03, 2012, 11:22:54 PM »
He's one of the biggest tards on here.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3016 on: February 03, 2012, 11:49:02 PM »
You look great, you've obviously put in a lot of hard work. I find comparing yourself to Arnold interesting (from a psychological view point) as I believe that you actually believe that- and I'm always fascinated at how adept the ego can be at convincing the self of crazy shit. If you've never done deca than calling yourself "old school" would be another self deception. The poster "the Oak" appears to a rational observer to completely own you in every way yet again the power of the ego to convince you that you are actually in his league is astounding.

lol

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #3017 on: February 03, 2012, 11:59:11 PM »
yea....Ross looks good but the Oak is in another category
l

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3018 on: February 04, 2012, 12:42:58 AM »
You look great, you've obviously put in a lot of hard work. I find comparing yourself to Arnold interesting (from a psychological view point) as I believe that you actually believe that- and I'm always fascinated at how adept the ego can be at convincing the self of crazy shit. If you've never done deca than calling yourself "old school" would be another self deception. The poster "the Oak" appears to a rational observer to completely own you in every way yet again the power of the ego to convince you that you are actually in his league is astounding.

Not only that he says he has completely transformed his physique into another dimension within a year of those pics just using low dose test and eq. Unless you have used slin + gh, nothing dramatic is going to be apparant on your physique.

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
Re: pm q answred
« Reply #3019 on: February 04, 2012, 12:47:17 AM »
whoever wrote those quotes is pathetic

You're way off base here, pal.  Gh15 ane et.al.  are marvelous marketers.  The writing doesn't have to be grammatically correct or even spelled correctly.  What matters is does it deliver the message they're trying to portray.  In this case: YES.  Are the messages enticing you to whirl around in your head?  YES.  So don't knock these guys but try to see what's in play here.

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3020 on: February 04, 2012, 12:53:15 AM »
19 inches, classical physique etc....

It really means nothing if 19 inches is what the tape  measure says but the illusion is different.

The small jointed nigerian kid w/ sugar sprinkled onto his slice of wonder bread has 16.5 inch arms

on tiny ass joints that jut out with volume.......so it does rely on g e n e t i c s -----for the "illusion"

For sheer mass or size ---- yep take more drugs, you will be BIG like a pro, but a big piece of shit.

Everyone should know the drill by now...

FF

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3021 on: February 04, 2012, 02:04:33 AM »
i got suprize for you ,, cbs already contacted my technical team for gh15 story one of their main shows ,, yes THE cbs,, im much more known than in boarding,, followed by much more than bodybuild cult,, what i do is for the sake and future of bodybuild becaus ethis cult will be GONE if its not saved,, you cant understand it now ...you will in the future many years from now,, as i says many times,, sometime when witness history ....you dotn exactly understand it or wil to accept it ,, take time but yu owill,,you will rememebr gh15 in good way when old its promise

gh15 approved

technical team= 15 year olds on the internetz
T

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3022 on: February 04, 2012, 03:01:18 AM »
wow CBS?? ..I can actually picture it.. " and next  on 60 minutes the gh15 story and how he exposed  the Scambags  of the bodybuilding world.". ;D

"Danta and sons were unavailable for comment....."

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #3023 on: February 04, 2012, 03:02:25 AM »
I've been reading the bible for a long time, even before i joined and i like reading the hormone advices and protocols (wich i haven't tried but am grateful for) and on a less serious note the women\hoes and conspiracy theories. I know you're a powerfull guy and especially a very influent one, if you were not some pros and gurus wouldn't be tossing and turning and rolling in their beds at night but CBS? Common! Keep doing what you do don't overdo it please!!!!
I missed Threads like this and "how to look like evan centitoni" and the "Psycopat Moderté", i almost pissed my pants reading the last one ahahahaha.
Keep doing what you do don't overdo it  ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #3024 on: February 04, 2012, 03:23:56 AM »
all there is to know is one thing,, to allllllllll the wana bes,, all the scamfilts 40 and 50 years old who made money on goolibles ,,to all the pusher of  misleading information ,, to all the money colectors for online internet bodybuild advice,, ALL DRUG ADDICTS OFCOURSE,,

this is all come to a end,,the midleaading is all come to an dned

as i said i am invinsible,, NOTHING can stop me N O T H I N G ,, i will clean this cult from filts,,

its quite disturb the number of pms i am geting that give belssing,,

i promise you what coming now in march is the finish of rion heris abuse and rape of th ebodybuild cult,, its the finish of the lay nortom outlandish lies,, is the finish or the skin fat mike arneld ability to make money out of his moouth ,,it is the finish of the serious filt and serious fellons that are saturating the cult,,

if you are a boarding on internet that is responsible to bodybuild YOU HAVE 2 MONTH to staighten out,, after that hell coming,,

its coming! you need to learn me when i say something and over 7 year have complete supervision of bodybuild cult,, IT IS coming!

Let me guess you typed this after you snorted a line of trenbolone acetate powder and you feel powerfull! you are just talk big! You never do shit! I was suppose to be done with on the 1st and here I am still laughing at your junkie ass! alot of people hate you and you cannot stand it so you attack them for not liking you or your fucked up views like snorting trenboone powder! that will get some young bodybuilder sick for sure! You are the only filthy scum! and you need to buy your board or hurry up and set it up! I think the money is a problem! Oh wait I forgot you made 100K rselling bunk kigtropin! and an extra 10 grabd for training newbies who need your advice via PM. you promise them pro card!-LOL who has even sen your pro card? disgusted said you were not a pro!But I think he is wrong because you are Nasser El sonbaty and you let alex23 use your account when you sleep. you guys argue over who has the day shift and who has the night shift! then you make up and hit-up a izzys pizza buffet :-X