Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 337679 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: GH15 - Questions and Answers
« Reply #3700 on: February 29, 2012, 07:37:46 AM »
Rat poison???? ??? Comme on man that's little bit to much.

If you kill the costumer he is not going to buy anything more right?

Diuretic makes some sense, insulin it would be a little risky.
Imagin taking a 4iu shot of insulin (supposed to be hgh) before bed; problably he would never wake up.

"Always keep the costumer happy (and alive)" :D

rat poison doesnt kill you ,, its the quantities that matter,, little will nto kill anyone,, it will just do nothing and cause minimal harm same as contminenenenenents

the truth of the matter is ip has to go ,, i dont care who make money from this or where they are austrlia americnaa europe ,, you will hav eknock on the door

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Zé galinha

• Getbig II
  • gh 15 . o r g
« Reply #3701 on: February 29, 2012, 08:34:42 AM »

one of pupils in south americana :)
and this is just 1 month on trenbolona .. he just bought more .. non stop ^^

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #3702 on: February 29, 2012, 09:39:53 AM »

looks great......
nice built....
though i bet he is a short fucker .... right???  ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

Zé galinha

• Getbig II
  • gh 15 . o r g
« Reply #3703 on: February 29, 2012, 09:53:09 AM »
looks great......
nice built....
though i bet he is a short fucker .... right???  ;D ;D ;D

hahaha , yeaa meu amigo  ;D

leninja

• Getbig II
« Reply #3704 on: February 29, 2012, 10:01:18 AM »

very nice aesthetic build...the kind that gets pussy like there is no tomorrow, lol

which tren is it? (GC, FM, USPlabs, rwr, underfarma, biopharmacy, etc)

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3705 on: February 29, 2012, 02:00:32 PM »
i alredy explain ,, the location and the safety is why the price is high ....you get the product with no custom problems,, already explained,, now many of my elfs bought from bought of them ,, i know flora personaly from years upon years ,, he is very very good fella ,, you talk here retabolil level of knowledge ,, he is quiet he doesnt like to talk alot,, but trust me flora is one of the best THE BEST most knowledgable fellas about hormones...you cant get fake by him ,, you just cant ,,ug lab can always be fucked up you alredy know this!,, but flora is one of the fella you cannot! get fake by that fella in his sleep can know what is what and how it suppose to be,, i have lot of experience with him ...forget about supplier balonie...lot of actual talk about hormones...the fella is top 5 most knoelgable fellas in the world about hormones,, IN THE WORLD!

sandra is a good person ,, truly care ,, truly truly care ,,

you an spit dirt on them as much as you want ...but! many will tell you that flora and sandra operate in decency and survive and realy sucesful due to being decent and proving the best productds ....the only reason someone dont take them in americana is if they hav etop chef.... but over all they are very very high suppliers ,,

you cant just go and say dirt like this on top suppliers,, with out them we have no bodybuild do you get it? with out ip you save lifes of people ..with out sandra and with out flora...you have no ifbb and npc!!

gh15 approved
absolute bullshit...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3706 on: February 29, 2012, 02:01:21 PM »
thw world is more than americana ,, remember that !

gh15 approved
fallen angel

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #3707 on: February 29, 2012, 03:24:01 PM »
Rat poison???? ??? Comme on man that's little bit to much.

If you kill the costumer he is not going to buy anything more right?

Diuretic makes some sense, insulin it would be a little risky.
Imagin taking a 4iu shot of insulin (supposed to be hgh) before bed; problably he would never wake up.

"Always keep the costumer happy (and alive)" :D
lol... 4 iu of slin will not kill you bro....
takes a little more then that.....
and even then depends on the slin... lantus you can take 50 iu and go to sleep just fine.....
humalog is a different story though....
gh15 meant to say ratinsuline.... there was rat insulina being sold as igf1 and hgh....
also ghrp is being sold as hgh.... and even plain albumine....
basterds!
Be Happy,
Optimus

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3708 on: February 29, 2012, 03:25:44 PM »
and even then depends on the slin... lantus you can take 50 iu and go to sleep just fine.....
gh15 meant to say ratinsuline.... there was rat insulina being sold as igf1 and hgh....
basterds!

another one who know their bodybuild

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3709 on: February 29, 2012, 03:29:03 PM »
basterds!

i took 150iu of lantus no problem. you dont have to eat carbs with it. releases slowly so your body can adjust glucose levels accordingly.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3710 on: February 29, 2012, 03:31:51 PM »
i took 150iu of lantus no problem. you dont have to eat carbs with it. releases slowly so your body can adjust glucose levels accordingly.

fellas dont understnd that we dont eat much lol ,, they keep thikning we eat bunch of 8000 caliorees a day lol ,, we eat like regular fellas,, if anyone here was ever on primobolan legig around 1 gram and trenbolona ace around 700-1200 mg and hgh and insulina.. you would understand how much drugs has THE ONLY THING TO DO WITH BEING BODYBUILD lol

realy nothing to do with specific diet per say ,, only in prep and also limited time

all of you are over eat on a regular basis

gh15 approved
fallen angel

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #3711 on: February 29, 2012, 04:11:01 PM »
lol yeah i know.... i took 70 iu's in the morning.. while on hgh... and all the while i was on a keto diet... lol....
so no carbs....
got me nice and full..... but! say bye bye to lines... and your gut starts sticking out... i quit in time....
Be Happy,
Optimus

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #3712 on: February 29, 2012, 04:53:44 PM »
fellas dont understnd that we dont eat much lol ,, they keep thikning we eat bunch of 8000 caliorees a day lol ,, we eat like regular fellas,, if anyone here was ever on primobolan legig around 1 gram and trenbolona ace around 700-1200 mg and hgh and insulina.. you would understand how much drugs has THE ONLY THING TO DO WITH BEING BODYBUILD lol

realy nothing to do with specific diet per say ,, only in prep and also limited time

gh15 approved

Fucking spot on gh15.

Ive been cyber screaming this for the last two days to a couple of punks...they don't wanna hear it.

202-Freak

• Getbig II
« Reply #3713 on: February 29, 2012, 06:18:11 PM »

This is so true. I've been doing this for a long time and I never realized that I was overeating until about two years ago. I was at the beach and my wife took a picture of me as I was walking back from the water to our towels. Yes, I was muscular but I had a gut, way more gut than I really thought I had. Now granted, I was in the middle of a phase where I was ramping up to pretty high levels of Test and Superdrol at the time but still, it was shocking to see myself like that. That's when I realized that this "eating like a bodybuilder" bullshit was yet another lie I had bought into, primarily from following Dante at IntenseMuscle.com.

So what did I do? I cut down my diet to reflect more normal eating habits, and I stopped shopping for cheap gear and bought more high-quality products, and I also increased my dosages. In the process, I lost significant fat and gained a lot of muscle at the same time. I've also been running 5iu of Riptropin per day (soon to be 10iu) which has also helped immensely.

I know there are a lot of GH15 haters out there, but honestly, I have nothing to say bad about him. I'm 40 years old now, and my only regret in this journey is that I didn't have his guidance back in my 20's because it would have saved me a tremendous amount of time, effort, and money on all of the WRONG things. Bodybuilding is a slow process, so the last thing a guy needs is to be misled and put on the wrong track. But hey, the way I look at it is that it's never too late to get back on track, and that applies no matter whether you are 40, 50, 60, and beyond. I'm just glad that I found the truth and that I'm quickly heading to being the best version of myself that I've ever been.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #3714 on: February 29, 2012, 08:09:44 PM »
This is so true. I've been doing this for a long time and I never realized that I was overeating until about two years ago. I was at the beach and my wife took a picture of me as I was walking back from the water to our towels. Yes, I was muscular but I had a gut, way more gut than I really thought I had. Now granted, I was in the middle of a phase where I was ramping up to pretty high levels of Test and Superdrol at the time but still, it was shocking to see myself like that. That's when I realized that this "eating like a bodybuilder" bullshit was yet another lie I had bought into, primarily from following Dante at IntenseMuscle.com.

So what did I do? I cut down my diet to reflect more normal eating habits, and I stopped shopping for cheap gear and bought more high-quality products, and I also increased my dosages. In the process, I lost significant fat and gained a lot of muscle at the same time. I've also been running 5iu of Riptropin per day (soon to be 10iu) which has also helped immensely.

I know there are a lot of GH15 haters out there, but honestly, I have nothing to say bad about him. I'm 40 years old now, and my only regret in this journey is that I didn't have his guidance back in my 20's because it would have saved me a tremendous amount of time, effort, and money on all of the WRONG things. Bodybuilding is a slow process, so the last thing a guy needs is to be misled and put on the wrong track. But hey, the way I look at it is that it's never too late to get back on track, and that applies no matter whether you are 40, 50, 60, and beyond. I'm just glad that I found the truth and that I'm quickly heading to being the best version of myself that I've ever been.

Yep.

I recently realised that I was so focused on eating high protein (200 grams) that I was not paying attention to totall calories and more importantly, how my build was responding.

The mirror after the shower is what brought the reality.

I looked and screamed "you fat fuck, what have you done to yourself!?

Now I eat 100 to 150 grams carbs 100 to 150 grams prot and btn 2,000 and 2,500 totall cal per day.

It's enough.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #3715 on: February 29, 2012, 08:12:36 PM »
Fucking spot on gh15.

Ive been cyber screaming this for the last two days to a couple of punks...they don't wanna hear it.
indeed!
i eat 3 or 4 times a day now.... whatever i want.... i eat 4 or 5 raw eggwhites with each meal... for some extra protein... THATS IT!!
make sure i eat plenty of meat... for the rest anything goes....
no eating every 2 or 3 hours.. stuffing myself with dry chicken....
just eat normal, only a little extra protien.... does the trick...
this comes from a man who tried every diet there is....
diets don't work... always a temporary state... JUST EAT! make sure you eat somewhat healthy...
and now i maintain high singles with NO effort! and i am not on hgh at the moment....
back when i did diet i was always bloated and a lot fatter....
steroids make your body use protein/food better... does not mean you should be eating 5 times as much of it....

Be Happy,
Optimus

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #3716 on: February 29, 2012, 08:33:26 PM »
indeed!
i eat 3 or 4 times a day now.... whatever i want.... i eat 4 or 5 raw eggwhites with each meal... for some extra protein... THATS IT!!
make sure i eat plenty of meat... for the rest anything goes....
no eating every 2 or 3 hours.. stuffing myself with dry chicken....
just eat normal, only a little extra protien.... does the trick...
this comes from a man who tried every diet there is....
diets don't work... always a temporary state... JUST EAT! make sure you eat somewhat healthy...
and now i maintain high singles with NO effort! and i am not on hgh at the moment....
back when i did diet i was always bloated and a lot fatter....
steroids make your body use protein/food better... does not mean you should be eating 5 times as much of it....

Yes.

O.P. This is very similar to what I do now.

3 eggs, almonds, water and cofffee

Turkey maybe chicken or fish and a SMALL portion rice, water

Then.... Pretty much whatever for dinner, though I don't blow the doors off by eating a whole fucking pizza but perhaps a sangwhich or subway.

After I'm done playing hide the salami with my girl, I may have fruit or eggs.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #3717 on: February 29, 2012, 08:36:47 PM »
now how come when i mention eating like this i get all the hate haha ???

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #3718 on: February 29, 2012, 08:39:37 PM »
now how come when i mention eating like this i get all the hate haha ???

You AGAIN?

Look, you may be a cool dude but your sense of reality is warped.

Maybe your not old enough to comprehend the written word??

Why do you repeatedly open yourself up for a cyber beating?

Is that your thing man?

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #3719 on: February 29, 2012, 08:41:58 PM »
why because i ask questions to better my knowledge? seriously bro you gotta stop the hate, its not needed

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #3720 on: February 29, 2012, 08:45:10 PM »
So what's over eating? I mean in numbers.

I'm 210 @ 10%. I eat 2700-3000 kcals per day, 200g protein. Is that too much??

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #3721 on: February 29, 2012, 08:48:57 PM »
why because i ask questions to better my knowledge? seriously bro you gotta stop the hate, its not needed

Ok man, you are wearing me out.

I ONLY SPEW "HATE' on stubborn, stupid and NARROW MINDED people.

You ask questions but are only interested in CERTAIN ANSWERS.

Many. I repeat MANY, HAVE TOLD YOU DNP IS EXTREMLEY STUPID AND NOT NEEDED FOR YOUR LEVEL OF DEVOLPMENT.

Did you listen? NO.

For all i know, you could be good times and a cool brah. BUT DUDE, YOU DO NOT LISTEN. THATS WERE THE HATE COMES FROM.OK?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3722 on: February 29, 2012, 08:48:58 PM »

Not at all. That is what your body requires to maintain that weight.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #3723 on: February 29, 2012, 08:50:10 PM »

For YOUR BUILD? That may be right on.

For most. Thats to damn much.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3724 on: February 29, 2012, 08:51:30 PM »