Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 337682 times)

deadpan

• Getbig IV
Re: GH15 - Questions and Answers
« Reply #3975 on: March 01, 2013, 01:16:35 PM »
1) I've never done a rec drug once in my entire life so I have no idea how I became associated with that, other than gh15 spreading his typical lies (his defense mechanism is always to say the other person is the liar, as we all know by now). Besides, no one truly gives a fuck what someone else does with their lives. I know lots of people who snort coke and I don't give the slightest fuck. If that is what makes them happy, so be it. That's their business, not mine.

2) I just gained a shit load of respect for Deadpan. He's a true bro. Deadpan, if you read this, pm me and say hi brother! Only guy with the balls to speak out over there.

you know, now that i think about, you're completely right! you were always against them when we talked but you were never an asshole about it. but i distinctly remember gh15 mentioning in his post that you were promoting them and that he was "keeping an eye on you". that's a straight-up, bold-faced lie. how's that ventricle hypertrophy treating you btw? i always kept coming back to that one thread you made to gather info but never really heard the latest word.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3976 on: March 01, 2013, 01:26:18 PM »
you know, now that i think about, you're completely right! you were always against them when we talked but you were never an asshole about it. but i distinctly remember gh15 mentioning in his post that you were promoting them and that he was "keeping an eye on you". that's a straight-up, bold-faced lie. how's that ventricle hypertrophy treating you btw? i always kept coming back to that one thread you made to gather info but never really heard the latest word.

Hey Deadpan, thanks for sticking up for me on there when nobody else would. I appreciate that man. You have my utmost respect!

That guy can threaten all he wants. It's gotten so old at this point. He's just a straight up clown. I left the site due to the obvious nonsense and i didn't want to be associated with that. Then 2 months later I got banned, not that I cared since I wasn't posting anyway.

It wasn't ventricule hypertrophy. It was thickening of the septum (in between both ventricules). The doctor basically said it wasn't a big deal. I haven't seen him since though so hopefully nothing got worse next time I see him. Thanks for asking

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3977 on: March 01, 2013, 01:28:17 PM »
Lol @ all the gh15 filt returning to getbig.....it's been said before...

You don't quit Getbig, Getbig quits you. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3978 on: March 01, 2013, 01:31:52 PM »

Man, it's not that we quit getbig. It's just all the steroid discussions were happening there instead of here. I still made a post on getbig here and there. I didn't give a fuck if someone told me I couldn't post here or I'd get banned. I've never been a follower my whole life and it doesn't translate to the internet either.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3979 on: March 01, 2013, 01:32:18 PM »
eh no prob man, just speaking my mind as usual. you and dustin didn't deserve the treatment you got so i figured i'd let em have it. probably just accelerated the inevitable anyways, since i always spoke up and either got attacked or had my posts removed completely. as tony montana said "i always tell the truth, even when i lie"  :P

glad to hear you're doing better

i was never a gh15 lemming but i saw that a lot of knowledgeable people were in his camp and that's what mattered to me, so i joined up hoping to learn a lot of information. i was a noob back then and saw it as a good way to get plenty of good sources and info (and to be fair, i did). everyone makes mistakes dude.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3980 on: March 01, 2013, 01:41:43 PM »
you know it's funny you mention this, i'm running some Test E from the guy and every once in a while i get redness and almost always some mild pip. i didn't say anything because i thought i was just being a picky bitch, at first i thought it was my injection technique but now i'm starting to wonder. for what it's worth it's mild pip at best and 350mg/ml so you're probably bound to have some pip either way. also his response time and shipping was extremely fast, and good price so i can't really level too many complaints against the guy.
My buddy was running 750mgs of test enanthate and 700 deca from Strango and didnt gain a thing. Didnt bloat up, no strength increases, he actually lost some weight! I was "clean" and making more gains t, no joke. He wouldnt even post up anything in the supplier review for fear of getting banned. Isnt that what gh15's mission was? To out shitty gear and whatnot? Maybe Strango got some bad raws, I dont know. He's a hell of a lot more expensive than most UGL too.

dustin

« Reply #3981 on: March 01, 2013, 01:43:09 PM »

We missed you too, Canks McGee. :-*

I'm glad I took a bit of a break. Ron finally did some upgrades so the site has been super speedy. I was always getting errors and timeouts for the longest time.

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #3982 on: March 01, 2013, 01:48:47 PM »
My buddy was running 750mgs of test enanthate and 700 deca from Strango and didnt gain a thing. Didnt bloat up, no strength increases, he actually lost some weight! I was "clean" and making more gains t, no joke. He wouldnt even post up anything in the supplier review for fear of getting banned. Isnt that what gh15's mission was? To out shitty gear and whatnot? Maybe Strango got some bad raws, I dont know. He's a hell of a lot more expensive than most UGL too.

Reminds me of a thread that was made in the UGL section back then where somebody asked in a really nice fashion (in no way accusatory or anything, just being 100% neutral) whether it might be possible that Strango had a bad batch, because he had run a good amount of his gear without getting the results he expected. Needless to say, he got jumped by some famous dicksuckers who hadn't run any Strango gear themselves saying "HE'S CREAM OF THE CROP" and similar x1000.

It's the same thing with Kigtropin now. Bustinass and the buttboys coming over here complaining that people who have never taken it are badmouthing "legit" Kigtropin. What about the 1000 retards over there who are on their first run of 30mg DBol a day posting "typical Kigtropina shoulders" or similar under every pro picture that is posted?

You can open a thread and predict 90% of the answers you'll get, no diversity at all, just the same shit being parroted over and over again, simply because 2nd opinions are not wanted or even allowed.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3983 on: March 01, 2013, 01:49:05 PM »

most UGLs are hit and miss especially when they get snowed under

get your gear in the gym people are more accountable in person
T

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3984 on: March 01, 2013, 01:52:06 PM »

wow, that's terrible. i can't say i've had the same experience, i'm running 750-900mg of test e/wk (don't really stick to a super rigid pinning schedule, i probably should lol) and def getting strength, libido, and body hair increases. not a whole lot of mass since i've been battling pneumonia for the past two months or so and can barely eat or get a workout in (gotta carry my albuterol inhaler around the gym) but it's let me keep what i have while leaning out slightly at the same time (i added in t3 and t4 as well, figured i might as well make it a cut since i'm not eating well). he's expensive but i got his 10-vial deal so it came out to about 30 bucks a vial, pretty standard ugl prices. his other stuff is really expensive though, i agree.

Reminds me of a thread that was made in the UGL section back then where somebody asked in a really nice fashion (in no way accusatory or anything, just being 100% neutral) whether it might be possible that Strango had a bad batch, because he had run a good amount of his gear without getting the results he expected. Needless to say, he got jumped by some famous dicksuckers who hadn't run any Strango gear themselves saying "HE'S CREAM OF THE CROP" and similar x1000.

It's the same thing with Kigtropin now. Bustinass and the buttboys coming over here complaining that people who have never taken it are badmouthing "legit" Kigtropin. What about the 1000 retards over there who are on their first run of 30mg DBol a day posting "typical Kigtropina shoulders" or similar under every pro picture that is posted?

You can open a thread and predict 90% of the answers you'll get, no diversity at all, just the same shit being parroted over and over again, simply because 2nd opinions are not wanted or even allowed.

lol you should see just how ridiculous it is. his response is always kigs no matter what the question. someone posted some pics of lesukov and skoromnyy asking how the russians get that big. "KIGTROPINA LEGIT KIGTROPINA" nevermind there's russian bodybuilders on the site saying "no, it's just a ton of slin, pharm gh, dbol, test, and some ai's, we don't really have access to super exotic compounds". NOPE KIGTROPINA. few weeks later someone posts arab bodybuilders asking how they get that dry and shredded. again, native arabs respond with "they abuse diuretics, they're really easy to get here." NO NO NO KIGTROPINA ALWAYS KIGTROPINA.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3985 on: March 01, 2013, 02:25:39 PM »
lol you should see just how ridiculous it is. his response is always kigs no matter what the question. someone posted some pics of lesukov and skoromnyy asking how the russians get that big. "KIGTROPINA LEGIT KIGTROPINA" nevermind there's russian bodybuilders on the site saying "no, it's just a ton of slin, pharm gh, dbol, test, and some ai's, we don't really have access to super exotic compounds". NOPE KIGTROPINA. few weeks later someone posts arab bodybuilders asking how they get that dry and shredded. again, native arabs respond with "they abuse diuretics, they're really easy to get here." NO NO NO KIGTROPINA ALWAYS KIGTROPINA.

lol it is hilarious, isn't it? As if he actually knows wtf alexei lesukov uses as his hgh

and speaking of BustinAss, he hasn't been on here defending gh15 much lately. Maybe even he now realizes all the obvious corruption. I'm surprised he stuck up for him so much. I mean, he seems like a pretty smart guy reading his posts over there.

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3986 on: March 01, 2013, 03:42:52 PM »
Hey guys, long time.

I just wanted to relay what gh 15 has to say when his elves came to him saying, "Look what they are saying about you on that dying board, where they continue to spew all of these empty, unsubstantiated claims and lies"

The reason you don't get a response any longer is simply because gh 15 doesn't want us here. gh 15 has officially wiped the floor with getbig, crumpled it up like a paper towel, and proceeded to flush it down the toilet with his sushi and icecream shits. This is why no serious bodybuilders have any desire to come here. Yes, gh 15.org has Wes & Pellius, who you all continually try to belittle (unsuccessfully), as well as biGHer, Johnny, and many, many others who left getbig when gh 15 packed his bags. And now we have 2500 who left getbig and no longer need this dying board because the only reason that they came here was for gh 15, and when he left they left as well.

While it may be hard for you all to comprehend, TRUTH is the only thing that matters...and I know for a fact that gh 15 has the home addresses of both Dustin and Moneyshot, but did he release that info and make it public?? No he didn't. Why? Because he has character and integrity and realizes that they are just kids who don't know any better. They are both here in La-La Land where you can talk and say whatever and do as you please, and gh 15 does not want members there for that. Moneyshot is a different story since he was an actual spy which was not going to be tolerated.

gh 15 has really had enough of this board and I think that he decided to not even let getbig have a 25% rating left...he instead decided that only complete and utter destruction of this site was what was called for, and it seems as though he is already quite successful when you look at the numbers.

Here are his words:

Quote from: gh15
im too big to think about the dying board which i left in beginning of 2012 ,, when you are number 1 you get talk ...no mater what you do,, everyone is my pupil not to worry

i realy don't follow that things that go there personaly because i simply don't have the time ,, elfs tell me sometime but this place gh 15.org is just too big ..cant argue with success as they say

the worst mistake someone can do in looking into gh15 is by not actualy loking for a ifbb pro..this is th ebiggest mistake if you ever wanted to find who i am even when i retire from this ...and the kids don't learn it you notice whoever i ban from here is always with good reason behind ...always younger crowd that is involved with narcotic usage and sometimes abusage and just want to be able to talk about it ...they don't know a from be early 20s trying to have some fun in a wana be bodybuild world

do you know how much of a fail it is to for over 8 years claim you know who gh15 and cant be able to prove a thing? this is the outmost fail one can ever have ..so when you fail such a thing no one ever take you seriously about anyother thing you say ...

and this is why no serious member of the actual bodybuilders and fitness cult follow that place anymore...look in the number i ruined it ...what is it today lol i know we got more actual members ...i also know we got all the top of the industry including all the real bofybuilderd

im satisfied

never ever did i lie about anything i say ,, this is why and how i got to the top ...i didn't chope top ..top chose me

gh15  

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #3987 on: March 01, 2013, 03:53:29 PM »

While it may be hard for you all to comprehend, TRUTH is the only thing that matters...and I know for a fact that gh 15 has the home addresses of both Dustin and Moneyshot, but did he release that info and make it public?? No he didn't. Why? Because he has character and integrity and realizes that they are just kids who don't know any better. They are both here in La-La Land where you can talk and say whatever and do as you please, and gh 15 does not want members there for that. Moneyshot is a different story since he was an actual spy which was not going to be tolerated.

What does not releasing the home addresses of two people who have done nothing wrong to do with integrity, you blithering idiot? Look, I'm holding a honorary office (it's kinda what you do on the internet, except in real life) that gives me access to other people's bank accounts. BRB praising myself for not stealing these peoples' money - because not doing something utterly despicable automatically qualifies you for a Nobel price, right? AAA logic.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3988 on: March 01, 2013, 04:03:52 PM »
Hey guys, long time.

I just wanted to relay what gh 15 has to say when his elves came to him saying, "Look what they are saying about you on that dying board, where they continue to spew all of these empty, unsubstantiated claims and lies"

The reason you don't get a response any longer is simply because gh 15 doesn't want us here. gh 15 has officially wiped the floor with getbig, crumpled it up like a paper towel, and proceeded to flush it down the toilet with his sushi and icecream shits. This is why no serious bodybuilders have any desire to come here. Yes, gh 15.org has Wes & Pellius, who you all continually try to belittle (unsuccessfully), as well as biGHer, Johnny, and many, many others who left getbig when gh 15 packed his bags. And now we have 2500 who left getbig and no longer need this dying board because the only reason that they came here was for gh 15, and when he left they left as well.

gh 15 has really had enough of this board and I think that he decided to not even let getbig have a 25% rating left...he instead decided that only complete and utter destruction of this site was what was called for, and it seems as though he is already quite successful when you look at the numbers.

Here are his words:

Dude, just give it up already. You are so brainwashed, it's not even funny. Your stories just get weirder and more entertaining every week. Like this gem right here

"Moneyshot is a different story since he was an actual spy which was not going to be tolerated."

lol, a spy on your fucking internet forum? All because I said on another forum I still had a login there and would be open to share any nonsense that goes on? That's some real CIA shit man. I'm like Jack Bauer on 24 apparently, and Jack Bauer was fucking awesome.

In all seriousness though, no one gives a fuck about that site anymore. The credibility is gone. Stop stooping to making fucking threats and just stay the fuck away from here (that means gh15, you, and whoever other low life henchman/elf he has posting shit for him). We just like to make fun of all of you, while you guys respond with personal threats and all sorts of bullshit ridiculous stories. Just enjoy life for once and stop taking this shit so seriously.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3989 on: March 01, 2013, 05:07:55 PM »
What does not releasing the home addresses of two people who have done nothing wrong to do with integrity, you blithering idiot? Look, I'm holding a honorary office (it's kinda what you do on the internet, except in real life) that gives me access to other people's bank accounts. BRB praising myself for not stealing these peoples' money - because not doing something utterly despicable automatically qualifies you for a Nobel price, right? AAA logic.

yeah that's some fucked up shit. the only reason he has their home addresses is probably because they bought shit from one of his suppliers or gave money to him or Bigher for their "dog". it's not super hard to find that information. and he dares to call himself noble. the hypocrisy is so thick you can cut it with a knife. while we're on that subject, another thing that really turned me off from the site: the fucker sits there talking about how it's "a serious bodybuilding site for serious bodybuilders and they have no room for kids trying to play with rec drugs". really? then why do you have a "noobie section"? why is every new two-digit poster suddenly wizard status? why do you keep purging good members and moderators and replacing them with noobs like kbordner?

don't even get me started on that guy. ken bordner (he actually posts his face and uses his real name on a drug board, a simple google search reveals his address, his job, he even uses his gh15 profile avatar FOR HIS LINKEDIN) is this pudgy, stubby old dude in his 60's or something, every other day he updates his profile with a new pic of himself grimacing at the camera with his grey biker beard, 14 inch fatceps, extra small v-neck and fratboy tribals trying to act "hard", making threats over the internet. like one time someone started a genuine CCW thread where some of the US folks talked about what gun they carry and why. he jumps in and post "hurrrr i use a knife cuz i likes teh personal touch lookit me im a badass". another time he threatened to "chew someone's throat out". there's countless cringe-worthy posts like this from him all over the board, when he's not busy trying to get his head farther up gh15's asshole, that is. btw if he's reading this, you're acting like a drunk fratboy. you need to start acting your age and lay off the drugs before you pop a ventricle.

ANYWAYS, point being, i don't see how this guy is "a real bodybuilder" and not a "recreational user". stop acting like steroids aren't drugs and bodybuilding is SERIOUS BUSINESS. there's like 7 guys tops on your site that actually compete. and even those guys are recreational users. i hope you realize unless you have a prescription due to aids, anemia or massive loss of lbm, the rest of the world sees you as a recreational user.

but wait guys, gh15's going to single-handedly get steroids legalized and bring back the golden years like when arnold was king! and he needs to wipe away all the rec drug-using filts so he can proceed with his noble mission! he even talked about it with ronald reagan in the oval office and they shook on it (LOL he literally told me this  ::) ) seriously, the level of brainwashing needed to actually BELIEVE something like that is just.....i have no words. not that my little rant matters since you're too dumb to understand. why don't you go buy another gh15 tshirt and mind your business?

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #3990 on: March 01, 2013, 05:22:26 PM »

don't even get me started on that guy. ken bordner (he actually posts his face and uses his real name on a drug board, a simple google search reveals his address, his job, he even uses his gh15 profile avatar FOR HIS LINKEDIN) is this pudgy, stubby old dude in his 60's or something, every other day he updates his profile with a new pic of himself grimacing at the camera with his grey biker beard, 14 inch fatceps, extra small v-neck and fratboy tribals trying to act "hard", making threats over the internet. like one time someone started a genuine CCW thread where some of the US folks talked about what gun they carry and why. he jumps in and post "hurrrr i use a knife cuz i likes teh personal touch lookit me im a badass". another time he threatened to "chew someone's throat out". there's countless cringe-worthy posts like this from him all over the board, when he's not busy trying to get his head farther up gh15's asshole, that is. btw if he's reading this, you're acting like a drunk fratboy. you need to start acting your age and lay off the drugs before you pop a ventricle.

daron_e is a loser as well...Him and kbordner both make threats to members. I guess this is what happens when you are 40+ and have no life other than injecting illegal drugs.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #3991 on: March 01, 2013, 05:41:11 PM »
i liked optimus prime here is he over there too,,,,rearden i know is there he was cool here as well,,,

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3992 on: March 01, 2013, 05:46:01 PM »
Hey guys, long time.

Here are his words:

Lol Flapjack tittied, knock kneed, harebrained society reject....how's your blood pressure, you cumguzzling fruitcake?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3993 on: March 01, 2013, 05:54:42 PM »
Hey guys, long time.

Here are his words:

Remember you said you guys were through with this board and I said 'No you weren't, my word you will post again, well guess what?... you are never through with getbig, never ever. You guys have a dying board so I guess you have to hang out here cause your board sucks, I understand.

We are 41 000 strong, a lot more posters now then when gh15 was here, dying board? what where when huh  ???

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3994 on: March 01, 2013, 05:58:31 PM »
Lol Flapjack tittied, knock kneed, harebrained society reject....how's your blood pressure, you cumguzzling fruitcake?

:D    :D

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3995 on: March 01, 2013, 06:01:37 PM »
daron_e is a loser as well...Him and kbordner both make threats to members. I guess this is what happens when you are 40+ and have no life other than injecting illegal drugs.

I didn't even know who that guy was and he threatened me too a few weeks ago and quoted posts from other people and pretending i typed those. Turns out he's also a mod on that board. Brainwashed

dustin

« Reply #3996 on: March 01, 2013, 06:41:35 PM »
Go ahead and post my address lol

What harm will that do? It's my old home address, my new one isn't in Google Maps or Canada Post because it's brand new and the cleaners were sweeping saw dust as I moved in last winter. All paid with legal money too. There's not a damn thing in my home that's illegal outside of the Blu-ray movies I've downloaded.

Post my address on the gh15 board and show how scummy you fucks are. I won't be able to remove it there, so try it and see how much I care. Maybe assply will send some hitmen lol

What can posting an address do? I know the address of thousands of people, I look in the phone book or check the local directory listings. You guys are so pathetically desperate you hold THAT threat over my head?
If any fat old men from that site would dare to show up at my home (would never happen, I'm sure) I would carve them up with my meat clever.

My address either came from a source that I would easily roll on if need be, or it came from a wonderful little man on their site who claims to order dozens of kits of GH each week. Oh yeah, one of his clients is super pissed with him too, so let him know before you post my info. His home address, dad's address and business address (that he uses for selling drugs) will be posted. Not by me of course, but I have friends that are very pissed off that I had to muzzle.

Pull the trigger because I've got nothing to lose, but just be careful because when the dominoes tumble I can't predict what will happen lol ;D

brb, apparently I need to go do drugs or be suicidal or something lol

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3997 on: March 01, 2013, 06:48:00 PM »
or it came from a wonderful little man on their site who claims to order dozens of kits of GH each week. Oh yeah, one of his clients is super pissed with him too, so let him know before you post my info. His home address, dad's address and business address (that he uses for selling drugs) will be posted. Not by me of course, but I have friends that are very pissed off that I had to muzzle.

lol I know exactly who you are talking about. He's not the little saint that many people think he is..

;)

dustin

« Reply #3998 on: March 01, 2013, 07:16:47 PM »
lol I know exactly who you are talking about. He's not the little saint that many people think he is..

;)

Mhm. He's not very careful at all which I worry about. A particular client and good friend will snap if he finds out about this threat. I'll have to calm him down in case he learns this on his own. He'd be more angry than me by far!

BTW, I've stated that I live in Nanaimo BC so many times. My old and new neighbors are RCMP officers and love me.They always tell me how hard working I am and how it's awesome how close my family is. Send the local detachment any incriminating evidence you have against me and I'll have tea and food ready to greet them if they humor the report. I'll give you the address and the names of constables I know that can come over for a knock and talk.

I'm astounded by how stupid they are over on that board. Used my real identity and pictures for years and I'll sign an affidavit or admission to buying gear online easily and I'll post it online without delay. All the RCMP are on gear and they won't search my home even if I took a picture with a box full of steroids. No one gives a fuck lol

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #3999 on: March 01, 2013, 10:43:22 PM »
Loving this thread the last few days. Great times we're had bros.

Glad to see these good fellas waking up.