Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 337515 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: GH15 - Questions and Answers
« Reply #4000 on: March 02, 2013, 12:11:54 AM »
Remember you said you guys were through with this board and I said 'No you weren't, my word you will post again, well guess what?... you are never through with getbig, never ever. You guys have a dying board so I guess you have to hang out here cause your board sucks, I understand.

We are 41 000 strong, a lot more posters now then when gh15 was here, dying board? what where when huh  ???

i was just goint to post that quote

the guy lasted about four days

gh 15 is too big to think about get big apart from making a sticky about it every day and sending his twinks here to defend him

at this point you couldnt make this shit up

gh 15 = greatest ever comedy character on the internet
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4001 on: March 02, 2013, 02:05:16 AM »
Hey guys, long time.

I just wanted to relay what gh 15 has to say when his elves came to him saying, "Look what they are saying about you on that dying board, where they continue to spew all of these empty, unsubstantiated claims and lies"

The reason you don't get a response any longer is simply because gh 15 doesn't want us here. gh 15 has officially wiped the floor with getbig, crumpled it up like a paper towel, and proceeded to flush it down the toilet with his sushi and icecream shits. This is why no serious bodybuilders have any desire to come here. Yes, gh 15.org has Wes & Pellius, who you all continually try to belittle (unsuccessfully), as well as biGHer, Johnny, and many, many others who left getbig when gh 15 packed his bags. And now we have 2500 who left getbig and no longer need this dying board because the only reason that they came here was for gh 15, and when he left they left as well.

While it may be hard for you all to comprehend, TRUTH is the only thing that matters...and I know for a fact that gh 15 has the home addresses of both Dustin and Moneyshot, but did he release that info and make it public?? No he didn't. Why? Because he has character and integrity and realizes that they are just kids who don't know any better. They are both here in La-La Land where you can talk and say whatever and do as you please, and gh 15 does not want members there for that. Moneyshot is a different story since he was an actual spy which was not going to be tolerated.

gh 15 has really had enough of this board and I think that he decided to not even let getbig have a 25% rating left...he instead decided that only complete and utter destruction of this site was what was called for, and it seems as though he is already quite successful when you look at the numbers.

Here are his words:

;D

dre23
Getbig II

Re: the dying board of gh twinkteen
« Reply #333 on: February 23, 2013, 06:38:44 AM »
Well as of today, we at gh 15.org are done with you all here...our board is much bigger and GROWING daily.

If you want us to speak to you or even acknowledge you then please log onto your Junior accounts.

We really have nothing to do or to say here anymore as this is not a bodybuilding or a fitness board...it is simply a joke board.
T

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4002 on: March 02, 2013, 03:55:46 AM »
Go ahead and post my address lol

What harm will that do? It's my old home address, my new one isn't in Google Maps or Canada Post because it's brand new and the cleaners were sweeping saw dust as I moved in last winter. All paid with legal money too. There's not a damn thing in my home that's illegal outside of the Blu-ray movies I've downloaded.

Post my address on the gh15 board and show how scummy you fucks are. I won't be able to remove it there, so try it and see how much I care. Maybe assply will send some hitmen lol

What can posting an address do? I know the address of thousands of people, I look in the phone book or check the local directory listings. You guys are so pathetically desperate you hold THAT threat over my head?
If any fat old men from that site would dare to show up at my home (would never happen, I'm sure) I would carve them up with my meat clever.

My address either came from a source that I would easily roll on if need be, or it came from a wonderful little man on their site who claims to order dozens of kits of GH each week. Oh yeah, one of his clients is super pissed with him too, so let him know before you post my info. His home address, dad's address and business address (that he uses for selling drugs) will be posted. Not by me of course, but I have friends that are very pissed off that I had to muzzle.

Pull the trigger because I've got nothing to lose, but just be careful because when the dominoes tumble I can't predict what will happen lol ;D

brb, apparently I need to go do drugs or be suicidal or something lol

If my address gets posted, I encourage everyone to stop by and say hi! Maybe we can even train together and go to this sushi spot post workout that is cheap (3 rolls for 11 bucks and includes soup or salad)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4003 on: March 02, 2013, 03:59:10 AM »
gh 15 has just reinstated the 3000 fake accounts they deleted a few months back

talk about desperate
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4004 on: March 02, 2013, 04:41:55 AM »
so i cant let it stand for too long....so as i said the name luke...will become much more...if this not stop ...and dustin wil beg for his fratility issue to come back to center of talk for i will put evry detail of his life on internet including personal details

you need to be careful when you talk about the greats...i can take hits im a multi millioner i belong to many ...i am a big boy and very strong name around the world so it cant be put down its already to deep and too real ...this needed to be thought of 10 years ago ...but it wasn't so the train is too late for the filts and scams

but as i said once again ...if you try to bring down the best of the best ...the greats who make this cult into a sport and realy work their heart into everything they do ....that will not pass by my and private information will fly ...it will fly

so you need to understand once again ,, im very very cold and calculated ,,very few know me...i do hve a good heart ...but keep the balonie fun games about me and not someone who did no wrong to anyone and didn't ban anyone and always provide great service to 1000s over 1000s of top bodybuilders along the years

the need for rating on the dying board or any other board can not interfere with the truth ,, i accept balonie about me since i am like a greek staue i cant be damaged ,, but! be very careful with the top ....be very very careful for i don't send no narcotic in mail i send real information over the wire ...real real not fake fake ...real real

take it as a friendly warning to filts

gh15 approved
T

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #4005 on: March 02, 2013, 05:13:03 AM »
Welcome back dre23!
O

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4006 on: March 02, 2013, 06:53:50 AM »
I just consulted my voodoo and hoodoo doctors, they told me gh15 is cursed to forever roam the internet as a laughing stock, being abused by twinks from around the globe.  :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4007 on: March 02, 2013, 07:01:54 AM »
so i cant let it stand for too long....so as i said the name luke...will become much more...if this not stop ...and dustin wil beg for his fratility issue to come back to center of talk for i will put evry detail of his life on internet including personal details

you need to be careful when you talk about the greats...i can take hits im a multi millioner i belong to many ...i am a big boy and very strong name around the world so it cant be put down its already to deep and too real ...this needed to be thought of 10 years ago ...but it wasn't so the train is too late for the filts and scams

but as i said once again ...if you try to bring down the best of the best ...the greats who make this cult into a sport and realy work their heart into everything they do ....that will not pass by my and private information will fly ...it will fly

so you need to understand once again ,, im very very cold and calculated ,,very few know me...i do hve a good heart ...but keep the balonie fun games about me and not someone who did no wrong to anyone and didn't ban anyone and always provide great service to 1000s over 1000s of top bodybuilders along the years

the need for rating on the dying board or any other board can not interfere with the truth ,, i accept balonie about me since i am like a greek staue i cant be damaged ,, but! be very careful with the top ....be very very careful for i don't send no narcotic in mail i send real information over the wire ...real real not fake fake ...real real

take it as a friendly warning to filts

gh15 approved

what kinds of replies is he getting these days? You should put the names of the guys who reply supporting this on blast

whitewidow

« Reply #4008 on: March 02, 2013, 07:13:15 AM »
you know it's funny you mention this, i'm running some Test E from the guy and every once in a while i get redness and almost always some mild pip. i didn't say anything because i thought i was just being a picky bitch, at first i thought it was my injection technique but now i'm starting to wonder. for what it's worth it's mild pip at best and 350mg/ml so you're probably bound to have some pip either way. also his response time and shipping was extremely fast, and good price so i can't really level too many complaints against the guy.

The Strango Test E -350 my homeboy shot gave him a huge lump! Golfball size(not kidding)! He saids he wanted to go to the hospital. I told him he should! He said he did not go to the ER but he might of told me he didn't to try to look tough but that abcess needed medical attention! he needed some antibiotics! I emailed strango and he told me to read his reviews! So I went to AB and posted what happened and I got banned for posting the experience with his Test E 350. So if everybody who says something bad gets banned all the reviews are going to be good! Total bullshit! I always claimed strangos shit was nothing special! I always used to tell you guys GH15 was just a con-man and i got kicked shit and called a junkie,narcotics dealer, remailer, liar, all total bullshit!GH15 vouched for some bad people who ended ripping millions of dollars off from people! I do not know why you guys supported the prick for so long! I told you all he was not a pro and full of shit! He even said he was resposible for getting Victor martinez out of jail yet victor did not give Gh15 any props! Victor only thanked MHP, and his fans and family.Victor does not even know Gh15! Def not a pro

dustin

« Reply #4009 on: March 02, 2013, 07:32:58 AM »
If my address gets posted, I encourage everyone to stop by and say hi! Maybe we can even train together and go to this sushi spot post workout that is cheap (3 rolls for 11 bucks and includes soup or salad)

I've said it many times and the offer still stands - if any Getbiggers come to BC and happen to make it out to beautiful Vancouver Island then please let me know ahead of time and I'll clear my schedule. All of the food pics I've posted, I'll make one of those meals for you. We'll share some beers, I'll provide some of the finest BC bud if you want to give it a shot and if you need a place to stay I'll have a room available with fresh linens and bedding.

I can't imagine actually trading fists with someone over the internet. In real life, things are different. I'll shake any dumb fuckers hand from this board and give him a place to stay. If anyone grumbles and groans about the internet after they step away from the computer, they've got some serious issues. Half the time I forget what just happened because I'm tethered to a computer at work and do all that I can to wipe my memory as soon as I punch out at the end of the work day LOL ;D

dustin

« Reply #4010 on: March 02, 2013, 07:40:15 AM »
The Strango Test E -350 my homeboy shot gave him a huge lump! Golfball size(not kidding)! He saids he wanted to go to the hospital. I told him he should! He said he did not go to the ER but he might of told me he didn't to try to look tough but that abcess needed medical attention! he needed some antibiotics! I emailed strango and he told me to read his reviews! So I went to AB and posted what happened and I got banned for posting the experience with his Test E 350. So if everybody who says something bad gets banned all the reviews are going to be good! Total bullshit! I always claimed strangos shit was nothing special! I always used to tell you guys GH15 was just a con-man and i got kicked shit and called a junkie,narcotics dealer, remailer, liar, all total bullshit!GH15 vouched for some bad people who ended ripping millions of dollars off from people! I do not know why you guys supported the prick for so long! I told you all he was not a pro and full of shit! He even said he was resposible for getting Victor martinez out of jail yet victor did not give Gh15 any props! Victor only thanked MHP, and his fans and family.Victor does not even know Gh15! Def not a pro

I heard you say those things and didn't want to believe it, but then more and more reports surfaced and it was exactly as you mentioned. I owe you an apology for doubting you, because one of my best friends was having adverse reactions to strango's gear. Whether it's simply a bad batch or he's truly going downhill is arbitrary. They tried covering it up so vehemently that it made things look even more suspicious. I don't see why they're not honest about it and just force some accountability on strango. It doesn't matter who the source is, they work for their customers! They should be accountable and it would speak volumes, increasing their customer loyalty and image a million times more than any denial ever could.

I also publicly apologize again for trying to strike a cord and calling you a narcotics abuser. It's so ironic and shameful of me to attack someone for a substance abuse challenge when close family members have experienced the same sorts of issues. It's always wrong to find something hurtful about someone, then to attack it the way gh15 continues to do. You have scripts for your meds and there are some complications and dynamics we don't know, but the thing that's funny is that you can actually verify them whereas gh15 can't even post his picture. He says people like you and I have problems (like my fertility issue), but we're the only ones with balls who'll speak about the subjects candidly and honestly. We put it out there, but he makes it out like a shameful secret. It shows you just how desperate he is to try hurting us. Too bad he doesn't know who he's fucking with.

Someone else here messaged me with a lot of details about Victor's case. I hope he'll share some more insight because it's his story to tell and not mine. It was very comedic to see how much credit gh15 was taking when it's certainly not the case. He's on some sort of narcotic if he believes himself.

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #4011 on: March 02, 2013, 07:48:10 AM »
I also think its funny how Strango has two different emails: one for gh15 website and his original one...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4012 on: March 02, 2013, 08:33:38 AM »
Strango15  ??? ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #4013 on: March 02, 2013, 08:58:47 AM »

dustin

« Reply #4014 on: March 02, 2013, 09:06:38 AM »
False! It should really be Kigtropina15  >:(

;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #4015 on: March 02, 2013, 09:27:45 AM »
;D

dre23
Getbig II

Re: the dying board of gh twinkteen
« Reply #333 on: February 23, 2013, 06:38:44 AM »
Well as of today, we at gh 15.org are done with you all here...our board is much bigger and GROWING daily.

If you want us to speak to you or even acknowledge you then please log onto your Junior accounts.

We really have nothing to do or to say here anymore as this is not a bodybuilding or a fitness board...it is simply a joke board.
OUTED  ;D

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4016 on: March 02, 2013, 12:08:33 PM »

i never said any of those things about you man, and i don't give two shits about you being a "narcotics abuser" lol. i've been into rec drugs way before i tried steroids (although i started lifting in middle school WAY before i tried any drugs), i'm well known in weed and psychedelic communities (not under this name) so i have zero problems with that, live and let live as long as you're not hurting anyone else. that fucking guido punk keeps bashing drugs talking about how he's a REAL bodybuilder even though he had a terrible heroin addiction for over a decade and never posts pics of himself despite talking about how he looks better than Zyzz ever did and how he can't post a pic because he's a well known model (yeah right). that kind of shit annoys me. just because YOU are an idiot that got addicted and can't handle your shit doesn't mean others can't. i've spent a FUCK TON of time cultivating friends and contacts in rec drug circles (and they're all great people btw. definitely more than a few IQ points higher than the average gh15 cockrider) and i'll be damned if some fucking faceless internet prick's gonna tell me what i can and can't put in my own body.

anyways that comment was just me relaying my experience with strango, no agenda, just telling my personal experience. i mean....it's decent gear and he was courteous to me and it didn't cost me anything above standard ugl prices and t/a was fast (secure packaging too) so i can't really complain. i'm not doubting some others might have gotten a bad batch or something of the type, and i still have like 6 vials to go through so who knows what will happen, if anything bad does i'll go ahead and share my experiences here. i completely agree though, this type of attitude that he can do no wrong and everyone who has something bad to say needs to be banned is not a good way to go. everyone makes mistakes, as long as you admit it and try to make up for it people will usually forgive you. didn't think it was possible to fuck up Test E though lol. how long ago was this btw?

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #4017 on: March 03, 2013, 03:11:45 AM »

How long ago was this? Strango hasn't been on AB for ages. What's your handle there?

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #4018 on: March 03, 2013, 03:16:44 AM »
I also think its funny how Strango has two different emails: one for gh15 website and his original one...

He also has a different email on TIBH and another one on AB. It way sources track how much biz they are getting from a particular board and if it is worth the monthly fee.

whitewidow

« Reply #4019 on: March 03, 2013, 03:31:57 AM »
How long ago was this? Strango hasn't been on AB for ages. What's your handle there?

It was like 3 months ago. maybe 4 months ago. he was not on AB very long. The thing is I got the bad Test E before he started sourcing on AB again. I do not know why he even started sourcing on AB! He had enough customers. Who knows maybe he got some bad raws and needed to get rid of them! You never know what is realloy going on with these UGL's but what I know is strango did not need the business and yet he started sourcing on AB out of nowhere and everybody said the gear started to suck.

I mod the steroid section here, and I had alot of people saying they were taing their business other places due to getting weak gear from him. I never was that impressed with strangos gear but I have been around the UGL scene for 7 years and have seen plenty come and go.Strango is a nice guy but he got weird when I told him that batch of Test E 350 was bad! He said check my feedback! well when they ban anybody who leaves bad feedback of course it is all going to be good-lol.

I talked to him 2 years ago when he was private and he told me alot about his operation and I call bullshit on alot of what he claimed. hell he just got a tab presser not that long ago. he went for years capping orals wich were probably inconsistent. People seem to easily pleased and don't like to complain when they get something bad! I am the opposite! If I pay for a product it better be good! especially paying his prices!

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #4020 on: March 03, 2013, 09:10:42 AM »
I did a delt injection of that same batch of Test E I think. My delt to wrist swoll up within a couple days, and I have never ever had that happen. I had to go to the Dr to get an anti biotic to make it go away. Needless to say, those amps went in the trash shortly thereafter.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #4021 on: March 03, 2013, 09:18:51 AM »
gh15 exposed in the last few pages.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #4022 on: March 03, 2013, 04:17:33 PM »
I did a delt injection of that same batch of Test E I think. My delt to wrist swoll up within a couple days, and I have never ever had that happen. I had to go to the Dr to get an anti biotic to make it go away. Needless to say, those amps went in the trash shortly thereafter.

strango doesn't use amps.

One thing that must be realized is that no matter how skilled, honest and "nice" a supplier is, and strango is all of them, he is still at the mercy of his suppliers. I believe he has access to top notch raws but they're still from China and China is not our friend. Unless strang is testing every new batch of raws he gets, which is never, he still can get screwed over and put out an underdose or less pure batch. But as far as ug goes, he still one of the best out there. He's not some ug god as he is made out to be because the vast majority of competive bodybuilders don't use him and they do fine. He's a small one man operation and is not world wide.

But it is a fact that his service has taken a huge dive recently and I hear a host of reasons why. He got way behind orders and had many waiting over a month. He's playing ctachup so it's not hard to believe, and probably true, that not only service has fallen but quality too. But he also strikes me as one who takes personal pride in his products. That everything he puts into his vials he trust his only son to use. That's one of the things that I think makes him different and what slowly gained him his good reputation. Personal pride in his products. Whether you are an NPC/IFBB or just some gym rat you're getting the same quality.

I'd stay away from him for now, maybe a couple of months and see how things are going and if he is back tonormal.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
did gh15 stop posting now that nasser is dead?
« Reply #4023 on: March 23, 2013, 02:54:47 AM »
can we finally come to a conclusion as if nasser is gh15?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: did gh15 stop posting now that nasser is dead?
« Reply #4024 on: March 23, 2013, 04:15:10 AM »
If GH isnt Nasser but he is looking for the exit ramp, this is his big chance.