Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 337689 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: GH15 - Questions and Answers
« Reply #4350 on: March 27, 2013, 04:43:25 PM »
You only wish you had this turtle gut.

Good to have you back here pellius you still training in the outside gym?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4351 on: March 27, 2013, 04:45:27 PM »
And you try to justify Dustin's treatment of our board. What a shocker.

And you continue to trash our board here and justify the crap that goes on over here.

It's always tit for tat. BTW, nice avatar pic.

Let's be honest, there wouldn't be any beef if not for gh15. In fact there wouldn't be two separate boards if not for him.

I say let's call a truce. This shit is childish

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #4352 on: March 27, 2013, 04:50:28 PM »
I can show you 5 different PM's where he threatened to have me KILLED. All because I defended myself on the internet after getting attacked for no reason at all (or probably because I left the board on my own will).

Those threats are some fucked up shit. Glad to hear he isn't with you, pellius.

It is and it's going to stop.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4353 on: March 27, 2013, 04:52:54 PM »
It is and it's going to stop.

What about the same redundant threads about me on there with an old pic of me in a black wife beater w/ no pumps talking about how my body is a mess and all that other nonsense? I know you have nothing to do with those, but those dudes need to stop paying so much attention to me.

Btw, I don't have access there, people just copy and paste all this stuff to me.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4354 on: March 27, 2013, 04:53:51 PM »
Good to have you back here pellius you still training in the outside gym?

The last big storm we had wiped it out for good. Now I'm slumming it at 24hr.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4355 on: March 27, 2013, 04:55:08 PM »
Let's be honest, there wouldn't be any beef if not for gh15. In fact there wouldn't be two separate boards if not for him.

I say let's call a truce. This shit is childish

Just let me kill bigmc first.  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4356 on: March 27, 2013, 04:57:08 PM »
What about the same redundant threads about me on there with an old pic of me in a black wife beater w/ no pumps talking about how my body is a mess and all that other nonsense? I know you have nothing to do with those, but those dudes need to stop paying so much attention to me.

Btw, I don't have access there, people just copy and paste all this stuff to me.

You should be flattered that we still talk about you. And why are you taking pics without a pump. Didn't we teach you anything?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4357 on: March 27, 2013, 04:59:52 PM »
You only wish you had this turtle gut.

WTF??? It's gotten worse!! Lol ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4358 on: March 27, 2013, 05:02:05 PM »
You should be flattered that we still talk about you. And why are you taking pics without a pump. Didn't we teach you anything?

Somehow I made quite a name for myself over there and I don't know how it happened. But real talk, I didn't pay any attention to what was going on over there until he started talking about me and I'd get 10 people letting me know about it. I also find it funny that the people replying who are talking shit used to PM me and ask me for help all the time. Those idiots don't know I see everything.

and lol at the last part. Current avatar was from a week and a half ago with no pump. I think people are BSing by posting pics of themselves pumped because that's not how they look in every day

anyways, I have no beef with you. Having said that, I like bigmc a lot so I won't partake in whatever squabble is going on.

thehammer421

• Getbig I
« Reply #4359 on: March 27, 2013, 07:01:44 PM »
 GH15 has valuable hormone advice.  I've read a ton of his stuff and learned a lot and that's all I give a shit about.  Board drama is so freakin lame.  BTW Moneyshot I always liked your posts and your posts on another board (think it was promuscle?).  And you have a good physique, no doubt. Bigmc I find to be a turd as he has brought nothing to the table.  Say what you want about GH but he is knowledgeable about drugs

thehammer421

• Getbig I
« Reply #4360 on: March 27, 2013, 07:03:45 PM »
You and nosleep, ergo, and buselmo were the best posters. Wes too

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #4361 on: March 27, 2013, 07:15:55 PM »
hi jessieRND5

thehammer421

• Getbig I
« Reply #4362 on: March 27, 2013, 07:16:51 PM »
uhh hi buddy u gonna email me?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4363 on: March 28, 2013, 01:46:43 AM »

there has been a thread about taking me out for over a year and a personal info one

but hey they are classy guys

pellius is even arguing with gh 15 about calling superdrol the next kigs he knows what type of site it is
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4364 on: March 28, 2013, 01:47:24 AM »
GH15 has valuable hormone advice.  I've read a ton of his stuff and learned a lot and that's all I give a shit about.  Board drama is so freakin lame.  BTW Moneyshot I always liked your posts and your posts on another board (think it was promuscle?).  And you have a good physique, no doubt. Bigmc I find to be a turd as he has brought nothing to the table.  Say what you want about GH but he is knowledgeable about drugs

;D
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4365 on: March 28, 2013, 01:59:54 AM »
Somehow I made quite a name for myself over there and I don't know how it happened. But real talk, I didn't pay any attention to what was going on over there until he started talking about me and I'd get 10 people letting me know about it. I also find it funny that the people replying who are talking shit used to PM me and ask me for help all the time. Those idiots don't know I see everything.

and lol at the last part. Current avatar was from a week and a half ago with no pump. I think people are BSing by posting pics of themselves pumped because that's not how they look in every day

anyways, I have no beef with you. Having said that, I like bigmc a lot so I won't partake in whatever squabble is going on.

Yes, you did make a name for yourself. You went and became a Mod on -b-'s board. The one behind the kigs scam along with whore bboy. Why you would go to the side of a proven thief is beyond me. What could you possibly gain aligning yourself with that filt?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4366 on: March 28, 2013, 02:08:50 AM »
Yes, you did make a name for yourself. You went and became a Mod on -b-'s board. The one behind the kigs scam along with whore bboy. Why you would go to the side of a proven thief is beyond me. What could you possibly gain aligning yourself with that filt?

you have no class pellius

you try and come across like you do

but you dont
T

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #4367 on: March 28, 2013, 02:33:19 AM »
just dont say anything for a change, pls dude

Pellius is a stand up guy and he is trying to do something of value here along with some other normal people

So dont come running in the room like a small child without having a clue what is going on

Now would be the time to use your gimmick and start copy-pasting threads from our board.

But sadly you dont do it and it shows that you ONLY do it to stir up shit and prolong the mud fight as long as you can.

But luckily children dont make rules for grown-ups so you can play in your corner

if you guys turn up to be nice, why dont you remove bigmc family info.It is really sad and pathetic, ergo was the only credible guy there who went ahead and removed his kid's pic, so why dont you delete his family info. Would really appreciate and that would end this stupid thread.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4368 on: March 28, 2013, 04:03:16 AM »
if you guys turn up to be nice, why dont you remove bigmc family info.It is really sad and pathetic, ergo was the only credible guy there who went ahead and removed his kid's pic, so why dont you delete his family info. Would really appreciate and that would end this stupid thread.

this
T

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4369 on: March 28, 2013, 04:30:57 AM »

Thanks guy, i appreciate it, and yes it was pro muscle.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4370 on: March 28, 2013, 04:38:07 AM »

Instead of just rolling my eyes at what you said, I'll just address it to make things perfectly clear.

1. I didn't believe b did anything wrong, and I still don't. Why would I when it was already clear gh15 made up lies about countless forum members just because he didn't like them? (Slin pimp, concreteguy, white widow, bigmc, etc)

2. Show me the proof against b or else I am on his side

3. I left gh15's site in early December bc I was fed up and didn't want to be associated with such corruption and slander

4. Yes I made an account in elite bodiez or whatever just to see it out since I was curious if it was any good. Few days later, b asked if I wanted to be a mod. First I said no, then he said it wouldn't be any extra work or take any extra time, so I said fine.

5. Week later,I was no longer a mod there. I rarely head over there now because the board moves slowly. I do think the topics are good though and that it could be a very good board due to the amount of smart credible guys there are there. There is also zero drama.

What else do you want to know?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4371 on: March 28, 2013, 04:59:58 AM »
Instead of just rolling my eyes at what you said, I'll just address it to make things perfectly clear.

1. I didn't believe b did anything wrong, and I still don't. Why would I when it was already clear gh15 made up lies about countless forum members just because he didn't like them? (Slin pimp, concreteguy, white widow, bigmc, etc)

2. Show me the proof against b or else I am on his side

3. I left gh15's site in early December bc I was fed up and didn't want to be associated with such corruption and slander

4. Yes I made an account in elite bodiez or whatever just to see it out since I was curious if it was any good. Few days later, b asked if I wanted to be a mod. First I said no, then he said it wouldn't be any extra work or take any extra time, so I said fine.

5. Week later,I was no longer a mod there. I rarely head over there now because the board moves slowly. I do think the topics are good though and that it could be a very good board due to the amount of smart credible guys there are there. There is also zero drama.

What else do you want to know?

There's a 300 page thread here where I showed using -b-'s own words how he lied, profited and stole from our members. Put yourself in gh15's place. -b- was a nobody until he attached himself to the gh15 name. Then he goes off and starts his own board when gh15 kicked off his scamming source Prosource.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #4372 on: March 28, 2013, 05:08:37 AM »
There's a 300 page thread here where I showed using -b-'s own words how he lied, profited and stole from our members. Put yourself in gh15's place. -b- was a nobody until he attached himself to the gh15 name. Then he goes off and starts his own board when gh15 kicked off his scamming source Prosource.

Lol return of the 150 pound turtle, how was your migration across the pacific?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4373 on: March 28, 2013, 05:44:07 AM »
Lol @ penislust defending his "god"s honor.... ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4374 on: March 28, 2013, 05:45:37 AM »

Regardless of what is true or not, calling me a security threat is more retarded than saying holomorphic is smart. I'd love to know what kind of critical information I can leak from an Internet board