Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 337719 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: GH15 - Questions and Answers
« Reply #4525 on: March 31, 2013, 07:39:06 AM »
You guys are hilarious

Not in a good way but still hilarious  :D

Does anybody here have a life or is trolling on the net making up lies a new form of life now?

Go out, do some gym, fuck a girl, whatever. much better then come on here and spread lies

Listen kid, I do more in my day that you most likely.  What time did you get up today?  As it stands I have been up for 3 1/2 hrs and here is what I have done:

1) Had my coffee and updated my training log
2) Ate my Lucky Charms and had my poptarts while answering e-mails.
3) Took my dogs over to the bike trail for a 2 mile bike ride
4) Dropped dogs off and got car washed
5) Wrote final week prep for a friend who is competing on Saturday
6) Going to make my pancakes and some bacon and then relax and watch some Sportcenter
7) After that drive to Wisconsin for family meal

All that by 11am on a Sunday....geez, what have you done?  My guess is simply come back to this thread and make sure you attempt to be Alpha Male is known.  Pathetic.

Do YOU Have anything better to do other than come here and think you are gods gift to everything over here?  What have you ever contributed other than continue to tell people how great you are and how your advice is worth thousands of dollars? 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4526 on: March 31, 2013, 10:29:21 AM »
Lol @ losers that submit their manhood to an anonymous internet poster. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4527 on: March 31, 2013, 01:02:25 PM »
Looks like you are a gimmick for WW. get back in the corner and look at the ground

and I am not religious  :-*

You've got a few more hours left posting here until your god strikes down upon thee, enjoy.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #4528 on: March 31, 2013, 01:03:31 PM »
BustedAss...still having gh15 threaten to ban people unless they pay you to be their "trainer"? Lol!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #4529 on: March 31, 2013, 01:09:14 PM »
BustedAss...still having gh15 threaten to ban people unless they pay you to be their "trainer"? Lol!!

Rearden was getting all the people to train until gh15 messaged members and told Rearden that he needs to direct people to pay BustedAss for training.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4530 on: March 31, 2013, 01:19:08 PM »
not long until you are not allowed to go on another board bustin ass

by someone you have never met

fucking sheep

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4531 on: March 31, 2013, 01:20:39 PM »
haha this is cool, you guys are just reaching for anything you can get now, nice!

If you need coaching (you dont have money but this is all theoretical anyway) you know where to reach me  ;)

It must feel good to wake up to a cold morning, get your jacket on and go 45mins to work. And then the day and hard work is JUST starting  :D

Poor old me, wake up when my dick gets hard, make some eggwhites and mango and 'go' to work. One hand on my balls and other pushing some buttons. And the hard work continues like this for no less then 15 minutes and then its time for a break for a few hours.

Brains need rest too!

A couple of meals later, gym time (I know this sounds like chinese to you, but bare with me) and a nice meal outside and then perhaps some more key punching for another 10mins before I call it a day for work  :D

But thats the difference between people with brains and people....oh well you get it allready

All this typing just made me tired. But thanks for the free promotion guys, I appreciate it!
It's 'bear' with me, potato.  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #4532 on: March 31, 2013, 01:28:19 PM »
haha this is cool, you guys are just reaching for anything you can get now, nice!

If you need coaching (you dont have money but this is all theoretical anyway) you know where to reach me  ;)

It must feel good to wake up to a cold morning, get your jacket on and go 45mins to work. And then the day and hard work is JUST starting  :D

Poor old me, wake up when my dick gets hard, make some eggwhites and mango and 'go' to work. One hand on my balls and other pushing some buttons. And the hard work continues like this for no less then 15 minutes and then its time for a break for a few hours.

Brains need rest too!

A couple of meals later, gym time (I know this sounds like chinese to you, but bare with me) and a nice meal outside and then perhaps some more key punching for another 10mins before I call it a day for work  :D

But thats the difference between people with brains and people....oh well you get it allready

All this typing just made me tired. But thanks for the free promotion guys, I appreciate it!
Aaaahhh must be nice to live with mommy. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4533 on: March 31, 2013, 01:28:46 PM »
It's 'bear' with me, potato.  ::)

Leave him alone 'allready'.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #4534 on: March 31, 2013, 01:41:12 PM »

You are a lier.

Even GB members are laughin at your sad attempts at lying. We communicate with him daily, it was always one person. Always same IFBB PRO. Quite a few of us work for him. He became huge, you can't face the truth, it hurts you. The worst 'fact' for you is that you are pissing off the wrong ppl who work for him too.......You will lose your life over this 'OMR'

Every little credibility you have had is now lost because you lie w/o facts. You lie because he left this forum and ruined it.

Do not lie. This is my last warning to you.

Why don't you go fuck yourself you little vile cock-sucking insect. gh15 and his whole bunch of sissies need to change their tampons and shut the fuck up. I'm starting to think your little vagina is sore therefore you're bobbing for attention. In fact, your whole existence here screams 'My pussy hurts!' Give it a good scratch and fuck off. Little lowlife dickhead trying vivaciously to give his worthless existence meaning by hanging onto the pubes of a fake lisping internet parrot.

Scram kid.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4535 on: March 31, 2013, 02:45:21 PM »

If you need coaching (you dont have money but this is all theoretical anyway) you know where to reach me  ;)

It must feel good to wake up to a cold morning, get your jacket on and go 45mins to work. And then the day and hard work is JUST starting  :D

Brains need rest too!

A couple of meals later, gym time (I know this sounds like chinese to you, but bare with me) and a nice meal outside and then perhaps some more key punching for another 10mins before I call it a day for work  :D

Reading between the lines: "I am a cam whore for schmoes"

Still, you aren't man enough to even walk 5 steps behind me down the sidewalk.  Try again junior.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4536 on: March 31, 2013, 02:53:13 PM »
you cant even get that right you thick shithawk

the quote is

Paulie might have moved slow but it was only because Paulie didn't have to move for anybody.

another epic wrongness from the bellend that will soon be leaving us...... unless he dares post on here when a gimmick has told him not to..... lets see eh?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4537 on: March 31, 2013, 02:58:14 PM »
Paulie doesnt walk fast

Not because he cant, but because he doesnt need to

;)

:-*
Cripes! You can't even get your movie quotes right.    ::)

/edit: gee on the case.  ;D

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #4538 on: March 31, 2013, 03:11:18 PM »

Brains need rest too!

Who is going to read ALL that

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4539 on: March 31, 2013, 10:29:38 PM »
daaaaayum all sorts of shit melting down since i last showed up here. btw didn't your almighty leader ban you guys from coming here? ohh better watch out, they might ban you too! and pellius i'm ashamed you would even defend that board. especially from some of the things i've been hearing about what they did to you. and i remember we had some private convos about drama a few times back before i got banned and you agreed with me but now you just keep sweeping it under the rug like nothing happened. and whoever that guy was he pretty much does represent the board and assholes like apply and gh15's idiot "elf" friends sending people death threats left and right just because they're on a different board. banning people at a moment's notice in some crackpot witchhunt and you try to act like it's a standup board, why? what's in it for you, pellius? just a little disappointing is all, i used to look up to you. good to hear red wised up though, same for happyfeet. it's only a matter of time now before all the good posters leave. and we're just gonna break out the popcorn and watch.

whitewidow

« Reply #4540 on: March 31, 2013, 10:54:38 PM »
Looks like you are a gimmick for WW. get back in the corner and look at the ground

and I am not religious  :-*

I do not have any gimmicks. I was actually going to PM you I want to hire you! I need to get me some of them Pollio legs!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #4541 on: April 01, 2013, 12:31:02 AM »
daaaaayum all sorts of shit melting down since i last showed up here. btw didn't your almighty leader ban you guys from coming here? ohh better watch out, they might ban you too! and pellius i'm ashamed you would even defend that board. especially from some of the things i've been hearing about what they did to you. and i remember we had some private convos about drama a few times back before i got banned and you agreed with me but now you just keep sweeping it under the rug like nothing happened. and whoever that guy was he pretty much does represent the board and assholes like apply and gh15's idiot "elf" friends sending people death threats left and right just because they're on a different board. banning people at a moment's notice in some crackpot witchhunt and you try to act like it's a standup board, why? what's in it for you, pellius? just a little disappointing is all, i used to look up to you. good to hear red wised up though, same for happyfeet. it's only a matter of time now before all the good posters leave. and we're just gonna break out the popcorn and watch.

In regard to just amount of rotten evil evil people people, the prying into personal lives, the physical and death threats, the racism, the perversion; the humiliating, mocking, ridiculing and driving some people off the board: remember Squad, Moosehead, Derick Anthony, Melvin Goodrum, suckymuscle, Pumpster?... the list is endless.

There is no comparison. None at all. People have such short memories. This board has become world famous as a ruthless, cruel and an unforgiving place and they brag about. Proudly call it the Thunder Dome and any new "bitch" has to earn his stripes fighting off the wolves.

Our board is far, far more civil. We are much more strict and any gratuitous pot shots or balonie is just not tolerated. On GetBig you can't make a thoughtful post without someone mocking and ridiculing you. Always adding in some gay imagery or sexual perversion. Chaos admits thats what he is on this board for. Just to talk shit and laugh about. It gets old.  

Homomorphic does not represent our board. No one has come to support his tactics. And I do over look a lot of things because there is nothing on this planet is 100% pure. You take the good with the bad. All of life is a perpetual compromise between the ideal and the possible. I believe that in the case of our board the good far out weighs the bad. You can disagree and that's your right. So you're on Getbig and I'm on gh15 . org. And in the case of GetBig it has really gone down in the last couple of years. It's really just become a nasty, sophomoric, perverse, corrupt board. It still has some good with some really good people and it's often refreshing to come back and see the same old names that I've come to know throughout the years. But it's not the same anymore. Whereas I find gh15's board inspiring I find GetBig depressing and it brings out the worse in me.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #4542 on: April 01, 2013, 12:50:35 AM »
In regard to just amount of rotten evil evil people people, the prying into personal lives, the physical and death threats, the racism, the perversion; the humiliating, mocking, ridiculing and driving some people off the board: remember Squad, Moosehead, Derick Anthony, Melvin Goodrum, suckymuscle, Pumpster?... the list is endless.

There is no comparison. None at all. People have such short memories. This board has become world famous as a ruthless, cruel and an unforgiving place and they brag about. Proudly call it the Thunder Dome and any new "bitch" has to earn his stripes fighting off the wolves.

Our board is far, far more civil. We are much more strict and any gratuitous pot shots or balonie is just not tolerated. On GetBig you can't make a thoughtful post without someone mocking and ridiculing you. Always adding in some gay imagery or sexual perversion. Chaos admits thats what he is on this board for. Just to talk shit and laugh about. It gets old.  

Homomorphic does not represent our board. No one has come to support his tactics. And I do over look a lot of things because there is nothing on this planet is 100% pure. You take the good with the bad. All of life is a perpetual compromise between the ideal and the possible. I believe that in the case of our board the good far out weighs the bad. You can disagree and that's your right. So you're on Getbig and I'm on gh15 . org. And in the case of GetBig it has really gone down in the last couple of years. It's really just become a nasty, sophomoric, perverse, corrupt board. It still has some good with some really good people and it's often refreshing to come back and see the same old names that I've come to know throughout the years. But it's not the same anymore. Whereas I find gh15's board inspiring I find GetBig depressing and it brings out the worse in me.
I actually think this place is tame compared to what it used to be , you (not you ) used to get brutalized on here but it has lost the punch it did once have - I know you used to enjoy a laugh and taking the piss like the rest of us but it did involve a lot more wit back then.

Pre 09 was great here and such a laugh and when kiwiol was running the V.

You are a cool guy , we have disagreed at times but never been disrespectful of each other and I miss guys like you and Wes - yeah its only the net but you do have posters you like on the board you spend most of the time on and theres many posters from the past who have now moved on - Woten was not liked by many but fuck he could hand out an owning with his pristine use of the English language mixed with lines of vulgarity that used to have me in tears of laughter - there are so many that have left that made GB great. still are a lot of great and funny posters here though.

Sad to see you leave if in fact you do - I havent really followed the drama between the two boards - I was banned from over there for posting here - and just left it there - gh15 made his decision so I respect that.

Anyway good luck with your goals P - take care man  8)

whitewidow

« Reply #4543 on: April 01, 2013, 01:24:52 AM »
The people here cant respond in a proper way

The only way they know is to be a negative skank and they think its cool

Time for some sun for a few hours for me now

bye WW (you dont even train and have a stained carpet in your place so that doesnt qualify you for coaching or even basic training)

LOL- that was my old place. My new place just has somewhat dirty window screens remember-lol. Full view of the city. I love when you hate on me! I have more cash then you, a nicer place to live, I actually have a pair of legs, unlike those peg legs you walk around on. What strango cannot get you the cure to pollio? good-bye,good-bye,good-bye!

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #4544 on: April 01, 2013, 01:59:02 AM »

No my friend, if anything, this board has become more civil. As said by others, this place USED to be brutal. But in a funny way. Bullshit have never been tolerated. Pro's run away from here because they get exposed and ridiculed for their drug abuse, G4P and bullshit endeavours selling snake oil. They're forced to confront their own lies and they hate it. I've been posting here for 3 years but reading Getbig for twice as long, not once have I ever seen a genuine and thoughtful post from an honest heart ridiculed. Maybe a few pot shots but nothing serious. All in good fun.

G&O 'can' be brutal but there's also kindness to be found. Just do not bring an ounce of your shit here or you're going to get that rubbed in your face. And this is WHY it's so popular. Everyone tell it like it is, instead of having to suck up to some drug-addicted oiled up midget that's blowing the owner of the board, just to keep your account. On all other forums everyone sings the party line and hardly every question or challenge. Getbig has evolved its own culture and lies, bullshit and kissing up isn't part of it. That's why people run away or get forced to leave. They can't handle the honesty and the mirror that's put in front of them. Even the legendary posters are forced out if they're caught lying or twisting truths.

So really Pellius, no need to post here any more. You've found a place that gives you more enjoyment and so what if Getbig exposes the odd lie gh15 tells. It's all in the spirit of the forum.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #4545 on: April 01, 2013, 02:02:34 AM »
ther whole thing is starting to get a fightclub cultlike thing to it

worrisome

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #4546 on: April 01, 2013, 04:39:06 AM »
No my friend, if anything, this board has become more civil. As said by others, this place USED to be brutal. But in a funny way. Bullshit have never been tolerated. Pro's run away from here because they get exposed and ridiculed for their drug abuse, G4P and bullshit endeavours selling snake oil. They're forced to confront their own lies and they hate it. I've been posting here for 3 years but reading Getbig for twice as long, not once have I ever seen a genuine and thoughtful post from an honest heart ridiculed. Maybe a few pot shots but nothing serious. All in good fun.

G&O 'can' be brutal but there's also kindness to be found. Just do not bring an ounce of your shit here or you're going to get that rubbed in your face. And this is WHY it's so popular. Everyone tell it like it is, instead of having to suck up to some drug-addicted oiled up midget that's blowing the owner of the board, just to keep your account. On all other forums everyone sings the party line and hardly every question or challenge. Getbig has evolved its own culture and lies, bullshit and kissing up isn't part of it. That's why people run away or get forced to leave. They can't handle the honesty and the mirror that's put in front of them. Even the legendary posters are forced out if they're caught lying or twisting truths.

So really Pellius, no need to post here any more. You've found a place that gives you more enjoyment and so what if Getbig exposes the odd lie gh15 tells. It's all in the spirit of the forum.

No need to post here? I can post here any time I fucking want. I've been on this board since 2001. That's going on over twelve years. I had another account that was put in time out in '04. You're here just over two years. You're a fucking newb compared to me so don't tell me whether or not I can post here. I never left this board and never said I left this board. I just started posting less. I became much more active on this board when gh15 came on and use to follow all his posts. He was easily the most compelling member on this board and still is the most interesting and entertaining. So when he started his own board I started going there more. Then a lot more. But I can come back here any time I fucking want and don't lecture me about this board.

Know your place, punk!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4547 on: April 01, 2013, 05:53:54 AM »
No need to post here? I can post here any time I fucking want. I've been on this board since 2001. That's going on over twelve years. I had another account that was put in time out in '04. You're here just over two years. You're a fucking newb compared to me so don't tell me whether or not I can post here. I never left this board and never said I left this board. I just started posting less. I became much more active on this board when gh15 came on and use to follow all his posts. He was easily the most compelling member on this board and still is the most interesting and entertaining. So when he started his own board I started going there more. Then a lot more. But I can come back here any time I fucking want and don't lecture me about this board.

Know your place, punk!
Hard-shell meltdown.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #4548 on: April 01, 2013, 06:03:25 AM »

Know your place, punk!

And know YOUR place you wrinkly old cu/nt. Easily the creep with the most grotesque built ever captured on camera. If you don't like it here, fuck off. You won't be missed for a second. I'm positive others can step up to take the spot of a 60yo turtle-shaped boy-lover hellbent on 'defending his forum'.

Realise your place, gramps

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #4549 on: April 01, 2013, 06:55:22 AM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!